KKK Imperial Wizard has been murdered

I just found out that Frank Ancona has been murdered and dumped in a river. It seems that

web.archive.org/web/20170212093554/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/11/frank-ancona-kkk-leader-missing-under-suspicious-c/

The “imperial wizard” of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Frank Ancona, disappeared this week under suspicious circumstances, according to law enforcement.
Mr. Ancona, 51, was last seen Wednesday morning at his residence in Leadwood, Missouri, his wife told authorities this week. His car was located Friday evening in a remote part of nearby Washington County, but his whereabouts remained unknown as of Saturday evening.
Mr. Ancona achieved national notoriety in the past given his leadership role atop the Traditionalist American Knights, a KKK-faction described as “a White Patriotic Christian organization” by its members but otherwise branded a hate group. He was extensively profiled by CNN in 2012, and in 2013 he publicly claimed responsibility for distributing recruitment fliers in neighboring Iowa.
“In the last 6 years that I’ve been president of this organization I’ve seen the numbers probably triple,” he boasted in a 2014 interview with a local NBC affiliate. He appeared on MSNBC that same year to defend the use of lethal force against demonstrators who protested the officer-involved shooting of a teenager in Ferguson, Mo.
Malissa Ancona, his wife, said she last saw her husband as he prepared for work Wednesday morning. According to police, Mrs. Ancona said her husband had received a phone call from his employer that morning and was told he had to drive across the state to make a delivery. When contacted by police, however, his employer reportedly said he wasn’t sent on a cross-state run that day.
Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said he inspected the Ancona household this week and discovered that the contents of a safe and the Klansman’s guns had vanished as well.
“We found a safe that looked like somebody had taken a crowbar to it and beat the side out of the safe. Everything was missing from inside the safe. Right now I don’t believe it was a burglary, because she didn’t want to report anything,” he told the local Daily Journal newspaper.
“His family, which lives next door, states no, he wouldn’t have taken all of his firearms with him,” the police chief added. “The gun he usually carries on him on a daily basis was left in the house and she turned it over to us.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g2sVN
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba9wqFITX9A
nate-thayer.com/hate-is-complicated-kkk-imperial-wizard-saves-woman-from-burning-car/
archive.is/HKH3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing of value was lost.

How's that Holy Power working out for him now?

Have you really thought about your statement?

uncle-ruckus tier. I bet one of those BASED niggers killed him

Fuck off kike
To the >>>oven with you

Is this damage control or was he insufficiently retarded scientifically racist?

That's rich.

River-dumping gets done to snitches.

It's funny how the refusal to use the cross is the only evidence of the jews "absolute hatred" of christianity christcucks can offer. And if you'd actually read the wikipedia article you cited the ellis island origin story was made up by the jewish humorist Leo Rosten, while the more likely explanation is that it evolved from the british insult ikey derived from Isaac. Really, it's pathetic the lengths christians go to pretend they aren't the ultimate good goyim for the jews.

italian-family-history.com/jewish/Ancona.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ancona

I believe he was a fed asset. He is also most likely an Italian Jew.

There's plenty of evidence of kikes loathing Christians and Christianity. You're truly cretinous.

(((coïncidences)))

F

REAL CHRISTIAN =/= ZIONIST CHRISTIANS

The christ consciousness, the holy ghost, is what christianity is about. Not literal earth Zion.

The KKK has beeh an fbi honeypot for years.

JUST FILTER THE JIDF ANTI-CHRIST D&C SHILL

Shills get dumped in landfills.

Does he look or act like a Jew or do you just want to spread paranoia about the man having the name of a town which had both Italians and Jews living in it? If we ever find out one of your ancestors lived in a city that Jews also resided in, we ought to hang you by the nearest lamppost I guess.

Looks like you've never been to the South. The adult generation still remembers segregation, and many remember it fondly. There are many contexts here where interactions with niggers are peaceful (There are exceptions.) if you have your head screwed on straight. There is very little that can be said about those pictures unless you knew the guy (you didn't). Most Southern whites know better than to live around blacks, but we ultimately get along better during public outings because of this. There's still uppity niggers in all the U.S. states, but most people are focused on just living, not focused on bloodlust and revenge. More than likely he knew better than to get too close to niggers and these pictures are just representative of an outgoing personality willing to work with people willing to work with him. It must be a really strange thing to contemplate, but there is a lot of peace in rural areas. It's true he may have ultimately been killed by niggers, but he was most likely deceived in some form, and I guarantee if he's in the KKK he would have brought his gun if he knew he was going to meet a gang of niggers or something like that. My point is he's in the KKK. How much do you think he loved niggers? He probably loved ones that told him they like segregation too.

Do you know if this guy was in the FBI or do you just want to spread FUD without evidence?

Do any of you faggots know this guy? Is it not enough to ask that we stick up for right wing, race conscious whites by default until we have some clear evidence of him being a bad person? Do we stop sticking up for a fellow white if he's not the brightest or makes mistakes?
What the fuck is wrong with you Holla Forums? A KKK man just died. Get angry.

The hatred is real. Look up the Arch of Titus. Rabbis even went as far as saying no jew should walk under it before israel came into the picture. May of examples just like that.

Sage because off topic.

Something is fishy. Seems to well planned for niggers, they just execute you with a shotgun as you get into your car. These guys tricked him into going across state, killed him there and then also broken into the safe at his home. That to me says its either - his own members who wanted what was in his safe, and felt he was a danger to them for some reason (maybe he had incriminating information on people below him to keep them in line or something) - I doubt he was an agent himself if hes working a delivery job every day too, I guess they could go that deep cover.. but the other possibility is that he refused to bend to the governments will and was offed to be replaced by an actual agent who would sell them out.

Whatever happened, I wouldnt want any part of that organization.

LETS BUILD ARCH OF TITUS REPLICA OVER EACH STREET CORNERS
LIKE A TALISMAN

Listen you little pissant, this kike allowed some nigger to be a klansmen and you want to try and condemn me? I bet you type with that hook nose you filthy cunt. Im also going on his facial structure and my radar goes off and ding ding Ancona has roots in being a jew last name what a surprise. He also caused a lot of infighting with other klan organizations.

River of the long knifes

Some sort of reverse kike-wire (Eruv)? Could work.

I associate their christian hatred as just general anti-white that is part and parcel of being a jew, they won't give shit to a shitskin for being christian, they just won't bring it up.

ok

Not a Christian here, but the whole executing Christ and then both denying that he was executed by them, despite the crowd gleefully accepting his blood being upon them at the time, them being the jews.. and the types of things in the talmud about him swimming in a riving of boiling excrement in hell right now kinda shows they dont like him very much. They deny he is the son of god, which means they think he is a satanic imposter, which means yes, they hate him, as a group. All jews.

river*

This also the same klan who let beaners into their organization.

-Jesus In The Talmud

Jesus is just somebody to the jews, somebody who was an imposter and idolater etc, any jew who follows their religion hates Jesus.

Dear fucking god, you are an enormous faggot. I was in the middle of writing a long winded post about all these (1)s talking shit without evidence, but you finally gave us something concrete to hold on to. Most of us don't have any context or clue as to what the hell this is about, and I'm not about to make any hard conclusions about a nobody I never met. I don't accept handwavy bullshit like:
Next time put up the evidence first or shut the fuck up.

yeah, he was in the KKK, and less than 90 years old, that's how we know he was a fed.

Go shill for your mongrel klan on 4cuck jew boy.

The Pharisees hunted down and murdered Christians back before they were known as Christians, much less before the prophesy of Jesus as light to the Gentiles was fulfilled.
(sage for off-topic)

It's not that fucking simple, and don't pretend like it is. The feds wouldn't be in the Klan if they had no genuine members to monitor.

If you want to shill against someone I'm going to call you out when you have no evidence. Now go fuck yourself.

Don't you mean ATF and FBI?

D&C. Shut your kike mouth and let the men get on with discussion.

sage

KKK IS CHRISTCUCKERY NIGGER IMPROVEMENT ORGANIZATION, RUN BY JEW INTELLIGENCE

Fixed the headline.

The whole fucking point is for them to recruit and arrest people and instigate shit.

lmao nice try shlomo

I have never met somebody from the KKK doing something pro-white on the net in my 10+ years as an activist, and when you add that the KKK is the anti-whites favorite enemy because they don't do anything but act as idiots in public, it makes kind of indifferent to what happens to KKK members.(if they exist)

Nothing of value was lost.
Also the KKK is a cucked organization composed of fanatics, rednecks, dumb people and FBI agents.

Don't they know that killing feds is a serious offence?

Sounds like an assassination to me. He should get a holiday named after him. That will make those racist jews mad.

Uncle Ruckus is fucking real?

No thanks Chaim, how about I just laugh at your dumb ass instead?

Of course they loathe their goyim

Thanks for wasting dubs, you faggot kike. I hope the same fate happens to all the klan members.

Not just somebody, but a traitor and subversive. They aren't wrong either, Yeshua was nothing more than a breakaway rabbi, although his cult is now responsible for handing over the majority of the world to a Semitic agenda.

Not every thread needs to devolve into religious shitflinging, you fucking mong.
Just once, I want to have a thread where religion is mentioned without it turning into,
Hurrrrrr, Muh kike on stick, praise Odin :D
Hurr, Muh LARPagan, praise Jesus. XD
Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you're both stupid, *tips fedora*
For fucks sake, its the same shit every time.
How can you all not be sick of it? Oh right, because you're all shills.

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SMOKED THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE

Just think about how fast a thread melts down if a poster claims to be a kike, why do you think it would be any different for those who admit to worshiping a kike?

I know that the FBI helped us elect Donald Trump, and I am saddened to hear that one of their cover-organizations has lost its leader. Good luck bringing the Commies that did this to justice!

F

Killing a rat? naw

user other denomination prefer Muslims to Evangelicals

Because I hate the stupid shitflinging it brings, I don't give two fucks and a damn about religion.
If you are against Jews and commies then you are my ally. All it serves to do is derail threads. There are more Christians on Holla Forums than you would think and if they are here than obviously they are not the pozzed kind. But Holla Forums never wants to see the shades of grey, and I know where this is going.
Yes, ignore the glory of christian Europe, ignore the tales of chivalry and the tales of bravery against the Saracen hordes. All that is invalidated because of one fault in their ideology.
Just like how Holla Forums says to honor your ancestors, except…
1. if they fought on the wrong side of WWII, then they are viscious anti-white kike puppets and you should shit on their graves and kick old veterens down stairs.
2. Were they Christian? Well, we can't have that. They are tools of the Jew as well.
So Holla Forums only wants us to honor our ancestors if.
A) they fought on the side of the Axis
and B) They followed some form of "True European religion"
Congratulations! that leaves men from 2000+ years ago that have no bearing on your life today except passing his genes down the line.
Sometimes I wonder if Holla Forums is a serious board, or if it is just a forum for people to signal just how redpilled, gung-ho 1488 they are.

Regardless, praise Kek!
This one is fucking weird. This was not a normal hit. Why didn't he have his gun? Why was the safe bashed up? Why did he tell his wife he was off to work, when the job says it was not the case? And the body?

From what litle info there is, I'd suspect that this might not have been planned as a hit, and just turned into one. Otherwise, I'd say that the wife and family are being pressured for some reason and under death threats. The employer could've been compromised as well. All I know for certain is this situation is fucked and none of it adds up right. We are not being given a full story.

F

This thread devolved into shit fast.

kill yourself christcuck

I bet you think the earth is less then 10,000 years old.

2000 years pass very fast in Christian lala-land, don't they? Considering Teutonic conflict against pagans was still going strong in mid-1st millenium, and Christianity first started as a state religion in 380 AD (Byzantine Empire).

Rabbi Yeshua declared himself to be king of the jews which really pissed off his fellow tribe members so they had him killed.

Are you saying you don't reject centuries of occupation by a foreign religious cult which has led to the dissolution of European ethnostates in order to allow the establishment of globalist Semitic hegemony?

Pick one, because these are two conflicting ideals.

You want to venerate cucks and slaves while justifying the continuation of the religion responsible for the fall of Europe from independent ethnostates to the state of cucks and slaves. You don't honor ancestors just because, the entire point of ancestor worship is to connect the living to the traditions of the eternal volk. There is no reason to connect with the traditions of those that were slaves to a foreign agenda.
There are no shades of grey here, there are simply noble Europeans and race traitors. You get to choose which one you want to be, but worshiping a foreigner and exalting a foreign, subversive religion puts you firmly in the latter category.

A real Christian will tell you Saul was a false prophet. Also, Jesus was Judean, not a ,"jew."

Thanks for letting us know Mr. Agent man.

It's Jews and guys who were touched on the knee by an uncle after Sunday school who speak badly of Jesus here.

I wonder how feds in shit like the kkk know how to not to get each others killed.

Hello again you proxy switching, homosexual person or coordinated group. Call me paranoid, but this thread reeks of artificial consensus more than any thread I've seen before. All the (1)s (even the OP) and the empty accusations are screaming that something is amiss here.

So far we have a news article posted implying that there exists an FBI informant in the Traditionalist American Knights of the Klu Klux Klan here: I don't find this surprising, but nobody is stepping forward with concrete, verifiable information on Frank Ancona specifically. I'm not exactly convinced by outright hearsay and baseless FUD. You want to make a claim that he looks Jewish? It's really simple. Give us a side profile and a better perspective of his skull. Otherwise, what we have posted in this thread is essentially a brown eyed European. Do any Italians want to comment on whether or not he somewhat resembles ethnic Italians? Based on what I can see, if he were to have Jewish admixture, we could count the drops on one hand. Look, I know such Jews exist and are problematic, but since you shills seem to know every goddamned thing about this guy, Is OP the murderer, lol? why don't you just tell us some more about him? It's not enough to make insidious implications about his name either. Are you too dumb to realize that Jews have resided in every European nation at least once, and nearly all the major cities have had a Jewish minority at some point or another? His last name means he had an ancestor from one of those towns. You faggot(s) sure act like you have his pedigree on file, so just fucking show us already.

Again, I ask, why aren't you angry Holla Forums? Who fucking cares if it was an FBI informant or Jew? It seems like one big distraction from this: You just got a free reason to create more solidarity among whites and fan the flames of much needed societal unrest, you ineffective pussies. So if you truly believe he was an FBI informant even though nobody here has proof why don't you choose to profit even more from his death than you have already? I'm all about pragmatic strategies; why aren't you? Jews aren't the only ones who can play this information warfare game. You even got the perfect picture of him with Uncle Ruckus to pull on the heart strings of those Civic cucks. (Just don't direct the anger and unrest and whoever kills a fed.)

Bumping this thread to stir up trouble, because fuck you.

*at whoever kills

The Ellis Island origin would make sense, given the following:

The Holy Talmud says that the Jews killed Jesus by dumping him into a pot of dung up to his armpits, and then suffocating him. At some later point, a Jewish priest resurrected Jesus and boiled him in semen.

btw, the kike Bulbasaur at TRS (may piss be upon him) denied that the Talmud said this about Jesus.

Look it's another (1) talking about irrelevant Christian vs Pagan religious shit.
This thread is about now bitch, and there's nothing you can do about it. I want to know more about who this Frank Ancona guy is and the circumstances of his death.

Now a (2), but you're still a faggot for coming into this thread just for the religious derail.

When did he do that?

Some kike website recently put up new online Talmud, and they have that passage up flat-out referring to him as "Jesus of Nazareth", they didn't even bother with using Balaam and adding a footnote.

My heart goes out to all the FBI agents slain in the line of duty

:'^(

The photo of this person in OP does not look like a real photo of a real person.

Forgot my image.

This was before TRS became popular. Bulby wrote an article in which he said "my friend and I are convinced that Balaam represents another spirit." My kikedar went off immediately and I stopped reading TRS after that, only to have the displeasure of later discovering that the site grew exponentially. I was right about those kikes!

Maybe the article is still there. It was about a Muslim-created infographic, circulating on faceberg, that cited those Talmudic passages. It basically said "Islam is closer to Christianity than Christianity is to Judaism." This is true in the sense that both religions are universalitic, but in arguing against it there is no reason to deny what the Talmud says (unless you're a kike).

to be clear, by "another spirit" he meant "not Jesus."

Found it.

The closing paragraph:
archive.is/g2sVN

I can't believe I was defending that kosher piece of shit during the doxing. All of TRS should burn.

Ah, so his "friend" was Enoch! I didn't know who he was then. It all makes sense now!

Reading more, this is beyond triggering.

The Noahide Laws are everything he described, and the punishment for breaking them is decapitation.

Somebody actually cared enough to off him?
I bet this is going to be the top voted post on leddit where all the libshits will circlejerk about how great this is despite how the KKK hasn't been relevant since the 60's.

I've seen three threads on this already. Someone is desperate to make Holla Forums look like they're part of the current lolcow that is the KKK.

You probably only know about the crusades down south right?
The crusaders also killed thousands of best stock aryan pagans up north, They even destroyed the thousand year old oak - the tree used on a lot of WN signs.
Why did the vatican soldiers kill the pagans?
(((Free trade)))
The pagans usually demanded money to let merchants pass on their roads and rivers
Varg didn't burn churches without a reason!

wew lad. Since you faggots have your thumbs up your asses, I went ahead and found Frank Ancona's youtube channel. Here's some country music to remind you of the new thread topic:
We're just warming up now.

Back before Holla Forums became /trump/ we had discussions on the matter on numerous occasions, one Holla Forumsack had done considerable research on the matter, it checked out.

Now a recent interview for people (like me) who really don't know anything about this guy.

It's also been pretty kosher.

Naturally.

I finally found a video where we can get a get look at his face and a side profile. Yes, he could have Jewish blood based on his weak chin and the angles of his nose and forehead, but the faggots in this thread don't contribute even one bit. I also found this gem of another Klan guy sperging the fuck out over Ancona being a Jew. I don't blame him, but the way he expresses himself like a 90 IQ mouth breather is pretty funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ba9wqFITX9A

All I ever wanted from Holla Forums was for posters to make claims with sufficient context and verifiable evidence.

Shall he be our Franz Ferdinand?

Hol up, if it was really a robbery, why dump him in the river?
If it was not a robbery pretty obvious from the river dump, why steal the stuff?
What was in that safe?

Pagans are LARPers and anti Christianity is internalised judaism. Atheists are subhuman.

Way to isolate yourself from a greater potential pool to help in the cause.

You atheists and hardcore pagans are the cancer of Holla Forums,

he isnt even actually dead he just got retirement from FBI

All of these people showing up in this thread to call a dead man FBI. And not one of them has any proof. Hopefully when you people die your name will get slandered too.

We'll never have any proof of this, but I watched this thread a long time and it looked like a set of artificial consensuses and "arguments" by some asshole with a lot of proxies.

Any Catholic that isn't a sedevacantist by this point is truly a heretic.

Good work anyway user, you did the right thing questioning them, even if turns out he is a Fed Jew.

But this whole case seems a bit weird, considering how big it got so quickly, and the whole thing with his wife, and now apparently that people have questioned his true intentions in the past as well.

I assume I'm one of the people you're referring to. I just don't care about the KKK and get tired of Christians trying to play the victims so they don't have to acknowledge their status as victims of a semitic mental virus

Absolutely correct.

Nobody cares about your internalized pathology paganigger.

If islam is the sword of jewry, christianity is its shield. No one does more to protect and support them, not even liberals.

You race traitors cannot help but announce your anti-White sentiments.

I had to look that up. It's time for Holla Forums to declare an anti-pope.

Pick one. Your behavior is niggerish, absolutely plebeian.

astonishing wit christcuck.
duly noted :^)

Every single one of you that derailed a thread about a KKK man found dead into a goddamned religious thread deserve to be called shills even if you're just regular old faggots. Either contain your autism or stop shilling. I don't fucking care which it is. We aren't letting shilling and autism dictate the discussion.

Nearly all of the old generation of pro-whites is Christian. It's what they grew up in, and they don't know any better. This time it probably doesn't matter, but don't jump on the chance to bite that off-topic (1) post in the next thread about what at least appears to be the death of a comrade until you get more information. These types of threads have the potential to be important even if you just want to fuck around and ignore the consequences.

Respond to posts of great substance and you get great substance in return.

You can try to insult us for being pure all you want, that won't justify your treason.

The KKK has been the toothless boogeyman of the left for decades. You're right that the Christianity vs. Paganism conflict isn't really in our best interests, but at the same time Christianity is deeply intertwined with many of the behaviors we need to end and the refusal of some mostly redpilled christians to admit any complicity is something that can't go unaddressed.

Nietzschean philosophy is a a product of a decadent, decrepit, declining Western tradition. I hope you feel bad accepting the ramblings of a lunatic.

nate-thayer.com/hate-is-complicated-kkk-imperial-wizard-saves-woman-from-burning-car/
If you see someone commemorating this, remember then that he was a hero.

At least he is a Western, that's more then you can say about Yosef Bar Yeshua

Wife, stepson charged with Ancona murder

archive.is/HKH3U

It's an extremely common occurrence.

When it comes to murder victims the perpetrator can be a stranger, acquaintance, father, son, cousin, and all other types of relations. Yet the one relation that tops the chart when it comes to murder is step son. By having a step son your odds of getting murdered increase tremendously. Higher odds than being murdered by a nigger or stranger. It's the number one murderer relation to the victim.

People still don't learn this lesson. The lesson is don't have a wife's son.

Jon Stewart died?

So is he a liberal?

"Anonymoose" was fucking with him since turdgeson.
Prolly got picked up by either feds or commies.
Tardo hillbillies have a knack for stumbling upon piles of dead bodies they really shouldn't have.
Seems obvious to me, was held at gunpoint, made to open his gun cases and hand'em over, then promised they'd "let him go at the county line"
y'all should look up some mick named Whitey Bulger, feds killed 4 or 5 innocent schmoes that accidentally got in the way because they were using him as an informant to find and take out (((Mafia)))

Naturally not everyone Whitey had them shoot was actually (((Mafia))).

Remember the whole thing Ayyyynons were doing during turdgeson? Outing/busting klan-member-cops.
Yeah, probably that same group of anontifa. Either someone sent them in or they intended to rob him but found something juicy in the safe other than money.

ah, and I hadn't even read down yet. Also a possibility.

tl;dr
If for whatever reason I can't fathom you want to help him out
It was probably what was in that safe that got him killed
Just speaking as someone who's known how the government operates with leaks they can't "conspiracy theory" away ala Gary Webb.

Also maybe look into Obama's last batch of pardons, see if there's an antifaggot there. Just a secondary guess but maybe it was a ransomed hit.
My great grands were shiners so they've gotten on both sides of the fence before, there's some definite alphabetting here. Finding the shooters alone probably won't solve or tell you anything.

…I mean, don't forget we've got an alphabet soup cold war in full swing and all. Shit like this is going to get more common than you think. Anyone with 100% directly incriminating information might wind up like that (bank statements, ledgers, RL photographs, etc)

oh mang
C I A
COMMIES
IN
AMERICA

i just hate this pope and i'm getting out of the church if the next is also bad

Nobody cares, faggots. You're irrelevant. If you actually behaved like this in a revolutionary situation, you would be shot for your utter stupidity.

Atheists LARPing as pagans is only tolerated on imageboards.

It's also only possible to dismiss us as "LARPers" on an imageboard. In a revolutionary situation, our sincerity will be clear for all to see, while traitors who worship the enemy will be seen for what they are as well.

These digits are holy. Heed these words!

Jesus is the power source of the Jew. That's why they rule only Western Nations

Dumb meme

It's what rises out of your failure you Jew slave.

What's the difference?

Impossible to explain in the middle of mod-sponsored shillstorm.

Btw, all sources saying how Pagans worshipped were written and preserved by… Christians.

So even if you go Pagan, you are following text written as intended by Christians.

Even if he was just an FBI agent who outlived his purpose I'll pay my respects.

Fuck off kike loving faggot.
Germanic Tribes had scholars of their own. Go suck a dead kike on a stick dick.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfZqMkdpYi0
Obama Is a Mack Daddy - Pastor Manning
Been real for awhile user. You didn't know?

GIB PRUFEN

Hey didn't that guy vote for Hillary?

Why does he look like David Michell with a beard?