So he's just Palpatine, right?

So he's just Palpatine, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/movies/news/last-jedi-exclusive-rian-johnson-talks-snoke-kylo-ren/
hooktube.com/watch?v=vpjVgF5JDq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Palpatine wannabe. Palpatine 2.0. Palpatine's long lost brother. Palpatine's Darth Plageuis
No matter what it's shit.

Goldmember.

empireonline.com/movies/news/last-jedi-exclusive-rian-johnson-talks-snoke-kylo-ren/

Except everyone just sees him as a Palatine wanna be thats gonna lose. They really gonna pull a empire strikes back, if they really wanted to make it interesting they should have had a young evil leader pulling the strings.

So Snoke has absolutely no explanation why he exists?

wew

Yeah but Sheev has more presence in ten minutes of screentime than Snoke has had at any point in him showing up so far. This is gonna suck. He just can't carry a movie.

they already confirmed snoke is a body jumper, so it's possible.

He's not Palpatine like Jakku is not Tattooine.

they really are just making dark empire take place 30 years later.

Now, now, it's Dark Empire plus a horrible bastardized version of the Jacen and Jaina plot from Legacy of the Force.

oh right, forgot about that.

M Y S T E R Y B O X
Y
S
T
E
R
Y

B
O
X

Funny how Jew Jew keeps lying to himself and others like a pampered little brat that he will break through the movie making mold with his safely written character.
At least Lucas dared to do some solid characters. This slime just puts up pretty origami.

I guess that having a successful daddy doesn't result in a talented son.

there's a ted talk about the mystery box. i couldn't stomach it.

I think this is why nu-Wars sucks so much. It's not a cohesive universe anymore, stuff just happens because they need to happen in a remake. TFA was full of this garbage writing, Luke goes into hiding for no reason, a faction more powerful than the empire rises out of nowhere because space nazis are magical, a new Sith just pops in despite that basically destroying the entire story of the SW saga. Poe abandons his mission and then meets up with the groid Trooper as if nothing has happened. Rey doesn't have to train at all to use the force, she can do anything the plot requires her to out of nowhere…

And now we'll get another big brown mystery box after Rian is done squatting over the series. It's like the corporate assholes at gisnep have no idea why Star Wars was such a quality series.

The greatest evil of the modern day, an old white man. Truly a creative and brave choice of big bad.

I like the universe but you're stretching it a bit. The movies are little more than family dramas.

Are you a kike? What's wrong with being family friendly and not dumping decadent shows of violence, fornication and such into your films?

hooktube.com/watch?v=vpjVgF5JDq8

He's Vader you fucking idiot.

Not him but they aren't quality at all barely decent

they're leagues above the shit being pushed out in today's cinemas.

I really hate how they wanted to make a trilogy but didn't care about the story and the world building. And it pisses me off more because despite all of that they'll make a ton of money.

At least it seems they are squandering their license to print money by blatant halfassery because they can't be arsed to put in the effort even an average fanfic writer spends. Though, maybe I'm overestimating the taste of the plebs that pay for this garbage.

He is to Palpatine as the starkiller base is to the death star: less interesting, derivative, but BIGGERER and MORE POWERFULLER.

He is the buggest and best example of hack writing in TFA.

III IV V VI are the only watchable star wars movies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Quality post.

Given how people keep saying that he could be Plagueis, I wouldn't be surprised if the writers will make him Plagueis because they had no other idea in mind.
It's like nuKhan in Into Darkness, for months they said "no, he's not Khan, his name is John Harrison".

Please do tell what you consider quality.

That or have Thrawn as the main enemy.

Its funny because when I first heard of John Harrison I thought he'd be one of Khan's crew members and lead Kirk to Khan so they could have some Apocalypse now type of thing.

Not anyone but they are kinos and the culmination of white American culture.

Would have been 100x better than benedict cumebfjejsjdiaksach growling and crying like a faggot in his cell about ‘muh crew.’

That porg look too happy, should have a thousand yard stare.

porgs are always happy

He is Rey's father
fuck you diseny, i spoiled for you
:^)
find me if you can

you can't spoil something that's completely obvious even to mental retards

I wish it was fucking Dark Empire. Shit I'd even go as far to say I'd prefer Dark Empire 2. That would be a thousand times better than the adventures of mary sue and darkboy against the space nazis 2: electric boogaloo.
God, I'd kill for a star wars movie about something interesting like Thrawn, Ulic Qeldroma, Meetra Surik or Kyle Katarn. But no, instead literally anything even vaguely fucking interesting they have to make trash.

Looks more like a bean to me.

nah, he's just a old white nazi male

my guess is that Rey is emo dark jedi's twin sister or maybe Han's lovechild from another woman, and they were separated to keep her safe, probably had some memories erased a la Knights of the Old Republic. they'll say that she's recovering memories of her jedi training as a way to explain all the mary sue shit in the first movie.

it's jar jar

That's possibly the worst part of this whole ordeal. The potential to create something interesting is there but it is never acted upon in favor for the lowest common denominator. It is Disney, so it's to be expected but to see a franchise that has done every kind of story under the sun in its expanded form be reduced to poz and remakes is rather depressing.

I actually found General Hux to be the only enjoyable character in TFA but with wasted potential. The idea of a young general conflicting with his peers or religious figures in his organisation due to lack of experience is quite interesting and would fit better if the FO were the underdogs like they should have been. It reminds me a little of Ysanne Isard from the X-Wing books, who tried to consolidate power against other warlords. If Snoke didn't exist, the dynamic between him and Ren would be given more emphasis.

Instead we get a character called "Snoke" who's just the Emperor but with no charisma or thought as to why the former was so great.

Whats wring with his head shape?
Why is he so old and frail?
How is someone so sickly commanding the order?
Why is he dressed like an elf?
Why is he a Supreme leader?
Is he Iranian? North Korean? It just sounds childish.

MYSTERY

Why the giant head wound and holes in the neck and misshapen skull? It looks like a retarded mutant who survived people trying to euthanize it but the wounds look like it should have killed it

Also it’s a FUCKING WHITE MALE complete with blue eyes. Disney is so racist.

what did they mean by this?

It's drumphy. Also checked.

…but the force is female right? He must have used his toxic masculinity and white privilege to rape the force.

Oh come the fuck on, it's Exile. TOR and the Revan novel both belong in the trash.

I still can't get over his stupid name. Every time I hear the name Snoke, I immediately think of Snoop Dog.

Exactly. Inb4 next sith is named "Darth bad guy".

He is one of the worst designed villains of all time… For shame Disney.

At the end of the movie Chewbacca grabs lightsaber and kills both snoke and Luke.
While rey gapes wide in stunned horror Chewbacca then proceeds to shave himself bodily with the lightsaber revealing he is in fact Sheev reincarnated rocking full boobage

ha I wonder however if it was worse than that? Someone was drinking a coke at the time they need to come up for a "de ebil old white guy" they looked down at the coke can and said what the hell just dropped the "C" and added the "SN"

At the very least he doesn't sound like a snake. Someone on 4chan figured out that "Snoke" and "snake" are really similar, and for a while there was a fear that he'd hiss when he talked, like Cobra Commander.

hahaha, that might have made the movie an enjoyable comedy. I like the CC voice actor I think he did Starscream too.

To symbolize a dying breed

Sure that's the intent of their PR (would be more accurate if he looked jewish like soros or something) but the question is why he didn't join/kill and replace Palpatine & Vader during the OT since he is old. His health also comes into question as well how can this run anything when he's wasting away, scarred and probably senile.

snoke weed every day

you're thinking of the word snuck

he looks like my fleshlite after weeks of severe use

you been woke to the snoke dog shiggity niggity

It's an acronym. Sith No One Knew Existed.

h

So the script called for a S.N.O.K.E and they were supposed to cut and paste it later with Darth Rimjob or something, but could not be bothered?

Honestly I kind of liked the fact most of the First Order high command was younger. Felt they could've explored that a bit more.

lol

Pretty sure it's based of snake.

I thought it was smole
Bloke

*smoke
Fuck

Smokers are jokers

Exile, surik, dicky tricks the thick cock lick, whatever dude. You get who I'm talking about.

It's leagues above the post he was replying to.

Things that have good acting, directing, atmosphere and tone progression, on top of a story that isn't the same damn thing over and over again

This is probably EXACTLY what happened and I hate that you've made me imagine this.

Looks like that is exactly what happened

shit i bet this is how it actually happened

Plagueis

palpagay

Based on the leaks, he's either going to be Anakin, Palpatine or some fusion of the two. I wouldn't be surprised if Palpatine managed to take over Anakin's dying body via his force ghost after Luke left him. The bs part is going to be how he got off of the Death Star 2 before it exploded.

It's also been leaked at that Snoke is a number 2 to someone else, who is most likely a Sith Lord.

That was the original series too. It got lifted off of Flash Gordon, because Lucas was always a hack. The only decent ones were ANH and Empire, and that's because there were enough people to keep Lucas in check for Empire and he had to make a stand-alone film for ANH. Return was awful and so were the special editions and the prequel trilogy that followed. The last Indie movie was full of Lucas' bs and we all saw how that turned out.

That's because they lifted off ANH for TFA without any logic. Instead of the Rebel Alliance, we have the Resistance. It made sense in ANH, because the Empire was in charge, but it makes zero sense in TFA, because the Republic is in charge. A fraction of the Empire was able to build a solar system destroying sun cannon when the entirety of the Empire could barely afford to create the two Death Stars when they had full control.

He looks like a withered Abrams.

He did get poisoned and that's all we know about how he died. Other than Anaking/Palpatine, it's the only other force user that would make any sense. Didn't he also have the ability to create life or was that Sheev bsing Anakin? I never read Sheev's book, so I don't know what his exact abilities were other than Sheeve had to poison him.

Thrawn was already used by the tv show, which puts him before the original trilogy.

I wish they had focused on the First Order trying to reunite the rest of the Empire with Rey and co stumbling upon it. Then you could have had some diversion taking place elsewhere while the remnants assault Coruscant and kill off the Republic's leadership from orbit without a stupid solar sun cannon. It could have been made to be Rey's fault too by having her being fed false intel by Ren. The whole Ren is a wannabe Sith thing could have been the final reveal, where he betrays his friends and shows that the Sith are great infiltrators rather than emo faggots.

Empire was never good

It was the Disney bullshit before Nu Wars

What's the deal with the despecialized versions? Which version number is the best for each episode? I heard Harmy fucked up the latter ones like v3.0

He hired niggers as stormtroopers so he shold be SWOKE

find yourself the 06 dvd releases of the theatrical editions. also, the silver screen print of 4.

Not sure about specific books, but Sheev turned into a 'force ghost' in the EU. He would then possess clones of himself. Other Sith pulled this shit in the EU, only they were powerful enough to possess other people. It was explained as a last resort power, as they would lose connection to the force every time they took over a body. They could possess a force user, but the more powerful the target, the more likely they were to resist.

Maybe Sheev thought that he killed him but he isn't dead and he's been recovering throughout all these years.

A Cobra Commander type would have great. Instead Snoke is just boring growl-villain with no backstory.

So why don't you like SW again? It has all of those things.

How could Anakin be Snoke? Luke burned Vaders body there'd be nothing left but charred armor.

If he's not Anakin, they can't replicate iconic moment of Empire Strikes Back with Snoke telling Luke he's Luke's father.

I don't think Disney cares about that insignificant plot detail

You think these writers care (or is even aware) of details like that?

These movies are written by and for focus groups. The story comes way later in the development.

Well, we know the focus group doesn't care.

No longevity. After Episode 9, even normalfags will be done with Star Wars. It's weird, MCU got popular because they did the groundwork properly and after Avengers, it became their cashcow which is running successfully enough to even make relative no names like Guardians of the Galaxy and Dr. Strange work. But it seems that they don't care about setting up a proper framework for Star Wars, just throwing whatever the fuck they demand, pissing off so many of the people who have ideas other than remaking the OT. Guess the kikes incharge 10 years ago were more smarter than the idiots there now.

Actually this is good because it guarantees nuWars will make a clean cut with the real films. It was never going to be good in the hands of suits anyway, so might as well burn as fast as possible. As a fan it makes it easy to just say fuck it and ignore anything they make.

30 years from now, people will still talk about the OT but I seriously doubt that the JewJew Trilogy will be really remembered, although it's a Disney product so they will be forced to acknowledge its existence but it will have no impact on the people.

200 years from now the prequels will be all that remains of western culture and it will be hotly debated whether white people actually existed or if they were computer generated. Philosophies, religions and nations will be build around them.

You know how I know your from reddit?

Pffft! As if!

the classical sign of a casual. if only you knew how much involvement lucas had in those films.

wew

I think it will remain in parts of Asia.

Although irrelevent to Disney: in the Plagueis book he did have the ability to manipulate midichlorians after years of research which lead indirectly to Anakin being conceived as the Force was pretty pissed. The ability to create life was a bit of an exaggeration but he could heal some lethal injuries and was on the cusp of learning about the essense transferal which Sheev uses in the Dark Empire series post-Jedi. He also was the puppet master behind the Republic shortly before Sheev killed him near the end of TPM according to the book.

The same author of that book wrote a new book that keeps some of the information the same. I doubt that would considered in the grand scheme of things. The only reason why Snoke = Plagueis would be because the only information came from Sheev, who was clearly bragging over his death when talking to Anakin. That and similar musical que during Snoke's scene. It doesn't matter who or what Snoke is, he really shouldn't exist so the First Order can be less like the Empire 2.0.

If the old movies are family dramas then episode 7 is like a teenage soap opera in comparison.

Doesn't it always go that route when movies become cheap ripoff of the originals? At this point nu-star wars looks like a straight to DVD (not even blueray) release.

Lol no. They will keep eating Star Wars.

I hate people

Sadly yeah. Even people who said they are tired of watching these movies will keep paying to see it. The concept of voting with your wallet is something that is still alien to normalfags to grasp.

They are too dead inside to even care about the quality of the shit they consume. They just continue to consume it and pay an increasing amount of money to do so and at the end of it they will ask for more.

Only way to tell is how this one does. Hollywood's had a terrible year, and a mediocre decade all in all. If this doesn't outperform TFA then its ogre.

Once the minority of people who can see this shit for what it is become large enough, the rest of the normalfag shit eaters will hop on the hate train too, so that they seem hip and intelligent, just like what happened with the PT.

Fuck him

Hes a white male its bad enough