Trump Could Tell Abe: Without Immigrants, Japan Will Lose 44 Million People By Century's End

Archive:
Page 1: archive.is/ze9DN
Page 2: archive.is/cq5ca

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Brownback
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Abraham
en.rocketnews24
hollaforums.com/thread/5984244/politics/the-germans-running-the-european-union-are.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With the use of robots in the future that will be perfect. Have fun being in an overpopulated brown country without jobs nerds

So what? Why does the population have to constantly growing unsustainably? Because it maximizes the profits of greedy yids?

THE INVESTORS GOY THE INVESTORSSS

Don't forget all the vibrant diversity immigrants bring! Do you really want to eat Sushi for the rest of your life or would you rather enjoy a fresh kebab made with an unwashed Arab hand? Or how about a colon cleansing burrito? The possibilities are endless!

Japan doesn't need immigrants, it needs more land so the Japanese have room to reproduce.

Let's give them half of Mexico after we annex it

Shocker.

No, Russia needs to give them back that Island they stole.

Meant for

Stop user, I can only get so erect

This. Russians need to stop being faggots but that will never happen

Japan became an economic superpower without immigrants.

Let me look into my fucking crystal ball.
But what about all that over population rhetoric and how more civilized countries should stive to have less kids and suck the fetuses out the wombs of their women?

Fuck you OP for not providing the article text in your post, you lazy piece of fucking garbage with your low effort shit post. Kill yourself nigger.

I never understood the whole population thing you people bitch and moan about. "Make white babies!" The only reason for us to have eternally growing populations is if we had an entire planet to expand into. We don't. Europe is pushing its limits for population density in many countries. A population can't fucking expand forever. Just remove internal competition (remove non-whites), and everything is fine. Things will regulate themselves over time. Our problem isn't birthrates, it's the importation of competition.

Sushi is fucking delicious

We can expand worldwide by removing non-whites world wide though you ignorant mother fucker.

Its incredible how hard globalists are trying to get their fucking paws on every last nationalist nation still in existence.

Even with Japans birth rates currently there is absolutely no reason there will not be a rebound. Japan is a tiny fucking island home to the most populated and largest metropolitan area on the entire planet. They do NOT need more immigrants

Lack of immigrants isn't their issue, it's the fact they let their women take jobs and be cared for otherwise without a relationship.
Women in general aren't meant for that, but it is especially pronounced in Japanese women due to the thousands of years of much more severe gender gaps than elsewhere.

I concur.

OP, you should feel bad and your thread is inferior when it didn't have to be. You could have prevented this. You could have not been a faggot

No we can't because the majority of white people will never, ever accept that.

Realistically, there is little point to expand worldwide. It could be argued that we're actually leaving ourselves open on our home territory by focusing on shit holes in far flung corners in the world. Massive military build up of niggerspic troops all over Japan and Korea while Australia [and Canada! along with their resources] gets colonized by Chinks. "Military advisors" in dozens of African countries while our people are quietly exterminated in South Africa. Endless (((chimping))) about Iran, but we're perfectly happy to cede all of North Africa and Anatolia [territories that we absolutely have a right to claim and fight to recover] to hostile Muslim countries that get a pass because they play ball with (((NATO))).

How about we just let them go wild on China again? If the chinks can make knock offs of US hardware that's approximately half as good think what the Nips would be able to do with technology leases.

Good thing you don't need everyone to be on board. The Anglo did so with relatively few.

Shut the fuck up nigger.

By the centuries end? Does anyone else realize just how fucking short sighted and dumb it is to even make predictions like that? Who the fuck even knows what the world will look like in ten years? What's to say current trends continue for ANY demographics? It's total fucking "expert" nonsense. Gas them all.

And filtered.

Awe. You mad I rejected your blackpill?

Kill yourself cuck. You and your gooks can go straight into the oven.

Wew! What a beast! wew!

Yeah, during a time when hiding government activities from the public was incredibly easy. Plus even then they didn't go full blown genocide. If niggers had our creative and intellectual ability, with their sheer absence of humanity, then they'd be the ones to kill off everyone. We never will. I doubt we'll even be able to remove niggers and other assorts muds from Germany, France, Sweden, UK, USA etc. Now that they're within our borders, most dumb fuck whites think "they're one of us!" They're our problem, not the niggers over in Africa. External competition doesn't matter. Internal competition is the problem.

Overpopulation isn't just a meme, just as peak oil isn't. Don't listen to humanists that try to debunk overpopulation, as empirically it is validated based on the apparent exponential growth occurring in developing markets. There's no indication that Eastern societies will follow the demographic transition as their cultural history is different and they'll be entering the third phase with a billion plus people. I can't wait till this petro-economy comes crashing down in the next twenty years if not sooner. Let's see how often they'll be shilling for increasing the African and Indian fertility rate when oil is $15 to $35 per gallon resulting in massive price hikes on consumables. This is why China is investing the most of any country on earth on solar tech, but I can guarantee their planners realize their growth rate is unsustainable. Note the predictions of nearly 1 billion cars to accommodate the middle class in China, alongside the expected 200 million middle class Indians in the near future. Notice how America's consumption rate comparative to its population is disproportionate? What happens when the Chinese middle class comes into power and demands the same consumption rate to lift their standard of living? And India? Or even Africa this will never happen?

Anons need to start framing the climate change debate not only on terms of consumption but overpopulation, a point that everyone seemed to pass over from the UN's propaganda: An Inconvenient Truth. Don't let them try and solely blame American consumption as we won't be the problem within 5 years- China and India will.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_consumption

webforms.ey.com/gl/en/issues/driving-growth/middle-class-growth-in-emerging-markets—china-and-india-tomorrow-s-middle-classes

scientificamerican.com/article/china-driving-to-the-future-of-two-billon-cars/

When globalism failed but you still tryin'

Which island? Sakhalin? There's oil there, so zero chance of that happening. It's also been under various states of claim, control, and partition throughout the 19th and 20th centuries.

Stuart could also consider suicide.

pick one.

is that fucking soros… wtf?

This, but I'm happy for them to repopulate Africa with some humans.

wtf kind of headline is that

God damn man, I'm sick of seeing this naysaying bullshit.
Not with that fucking attitude. We're on the verge of a new era. We see it taking root and gaining traction world wide. If we manage to solve our internal problems, which I'm convinced we will because at this point it time it seems to be our date with destiny, then we can go external and reclaim the whole Earth as we should have the first time.

And don't get mistaken, I'm not out to destroy other races, except for maybe a chosen one, but they will most definitely be brought to heel so that our Golden Age may be instituted globally.

Or maybe you're right. All we can hope for is… what exactly? The world doesn't completely forget about us?

to fund the fraud

Japanese people are the last people we want to assist. They're drastically more intelligent and capable in war than niggers, beaners, and other muds. Niggers and the like are a virus to us. These Nips if allowed enough power would be like a rabid dog. They could kill us. Unlikely, but possible. They're our top intellectual and creative opposition on the planet. Why the fuck would you want them to have more land to grow larger and more powerful? We're not allies. Eventually we'll be at odds again.

What is with these headlines?
BREAKING
TRUMP COULD TELL ABE: EAT MY ASS
HE DIDN'T
BUT HE COULD

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, IS THAT FUCKING SOROS BACK IN THE PICTURE?

just because you filtered that user you still look like a dick….. to me

This guy gets it. The yellow menace is real.
The Orientals are our greatest rivals on earth other than the Jews themselves.

I can't believe niggers like you actually think this. do you have friends irl?

He's right though
kys

Only kikes fear the Samurai tbh.

fuck you Holla Forums

Even if the Japanese die out as a race – which isn't going to happen because tiny island Japan has a bigger population than Russia and Tokyo is the most populated city in the world – but even if somehow all the Japs were to go extinct, at least they would have died as one Japanese people. If you open Japan's borders and let immigrants flood through and displace the natives, Japan is no longer Japanese and the Japanese identity is rendered no more meaningful than a detail on your passport.

It's worth remembering that when kikes lecture us on how we need to accept more immigrants, they never seem to want us to take in doctors and engineers from other white European countries. For some reason immigrants always has to mean illiterate niggers from some third-world shithole. I think Japan would rather die out then let shitskins move in and start chimping out every week.

Still makes me laugh we have the guy form the Apprentice on the same table as other heads of state now.

A couple of years ago, this would've been surreal.

We didn't, and we were fully capable. How would we do it now with home populations sitting at the internet reading about every terrible thing our military does on foreign soil? How the hell are we even going to purify our homelands when Civic Nationalism is the farthest we could ever hope to reach? Aside from a short few years in Germany, has there ever been a point in European history when Ethnic Nationalism was held in high regard? Racial Nationalism has only ever existed in tiny fringe communities in the US and will never exist in Europe. Ethnic Nationalism is seemingly unattainable. Civic Nationalism is a stretch, and is only useful in reforming immigration. It'll do nothing about the existing and expanding internal competition within our borders.

On the bright side, some of the countries going the quickest are nuclear states. Once France begins electing its sizable minority into positions of power, the beginning of the end is near. We'll never be bred out of existence, but things will eventually go boom, because monkeys will eventually get hold of our nuclear arsenal. The US, France, and UK all have huge and growing non-white communities who their native white populations deem "one of them" because they're the same nationality (I don't see how it's possible to overcome this from our position–you're talking propaganda that's the polar opposite of the current propaganda, and they control all means of propaganda, save for some outlets on the internet). These are countries which, in the wrong hands, threaten everything. Trump is hardly even a Civic Nationalist, let alone an Ethnic or Racial Nationalist, and Western Europeans are nowhere near even electing someone like him. France is hoping for a "literally Hitler" who merely wants immigration reform. Shit load of good that'll do. Our only hope is a collapse of this entire civilization. A dramatic and immediate collapse from some big event that throws people back into a primitive tribal mindset. Like a solar event that kills our electrical grids or something. That's how I see it anyway.

Why don't you look into European history you fucking retard and see what the Mongols did.

You're right user. It'll never happen. The white man is done.

Mongel =/= Japanese

how can you ever MAGA whilst dining with soros?

IS THAT SOROS IN THE PICTURE FUCKING HELL

Their reasoning for it not being 'population growth' is that you're just taking people from where there's high growth and putting them in an environment where there's low growth due to cultural/economic reasons - thus, you decrease global warming by taking in immigrants.

They don't say this is their reasoning, because they just hide their Zionism under 'humanism' label and say it is 'good for humanity' to genocide Aryan races as a result. But that's what their argument would boil down to.

No, those Nips are "honorary white people." Fuck off. You're probably a fucking slant-eye yourself.

Well god damn, you're right user. What the fuck is Trump thinking? We should just nuke the nips all over again and be rid of the problem.

IS THAT SOROS IN THE PICTURE?

YOU TELL ME

Yeah, they're like fish whose numbers have grown too big for the tank. No one seems to grasp how unnatural it is to keep cramming people into an area via immigration. IIRC I heard that Britain has double the population yet half the landmass of France because of retarded amounts of unsustainable immigration.

Do you have fucking autism? The guy on the bottom left is Robert Kraft, owner of the NE Patriots, whose Head Coach and QB publicly endorsed Donald Trump the day before the election.

I don't know who the bottom right guy is but it's not George Soros.

Yes goyim, you won't have a future unless you replace yourself with shitskins!

MAGA
DINE WITH SOROS

IS THAT SOROS IN THE PICTURE

well i hope this is true
sure looks like soros though

Not helping them does not equate to nuking them, you fucking retard. I wouldn't advocate nuking any group of people as it destroys the usefulness of the land. We shouldn't extend any assistance to or use any resources helping anyone by ourselves. Fuck the Nips and their shit culture of anime and panty vending machines.

Shut the fuck up already.

look I wasn't there… thanks for posting this anyway

You're right, we shouldn't help them. After all, One China is the natural course of the asian pacific coast.

Oh no! Is Trump sitting next to Inejiro Asanuma?? We've all been rused, I told you guys that \POL\ should have backed Dr. Jill Stein.

still… real user wouldn't blame my back of the head soros radar for being a bit too sensible…

China will implode. We should cut economic ties with them and make it happen sooner than later. It's nothing but a big fucking ant hill dependent on our scraps for survival.

Fuck user. I never realized it was that fucking simple. You should be president.

problem reaction solution goy. agenda 2030 to be implemented.

But goy! The only thing that matters is that you cram as many people into every place on Earth, no matter who those people are or how they live.

If Japan's population is replaced by high-crime, low-IQ, sweaty brown people who'll turn the country into a decrepit ghetto, then that is, I believe, a small price to pay in exchange for those mythical high population numbers that have become the be-all-end-all of humanity, (((for some reason))).

They both have around 60 million, but Britain's land mass is indeed around half that of France.

Based on what? Why do they think Trump would ask this?
I mean, yeah, he technically could ask him that, but technically could also ask Abe to remove kebab. He could ask him literally anything, really.
That title is total fucking clickbait.

I should. The country would be lucky to have me. The white portion, anyway, which excludes you.

kek. You're a petty little faggot, aren't you?

Its still surreal if you havent lost your mind

Don't worry user, as crazy as this timeline has been, we all saw this coming for the past 18 months. It's the libshits and especially vid related man who've had their entire worldview swept from under them and are stuck in a living nightmare.

If that's the big one to the north, then yes. Russia has enough land.

Everything will be fine.

And this is bad, how? Depopulation is good, especially when you are a fucking island country the size of the American state of California with a population over hundreds of million and most of your land is uninhabitable mountains. The absolutely worst meme that gullible goyim have fallen for in recent times is the meme of (((infinite growth))).

Besides, the Japanese have the most advanced robotics on earth. Leave them the fuck alone you disgusting globalist shits.

With that attitude, it is. Your analysis is wrong on several counts.

First of all, you overestimate the number of Muslims and niggers in Europe as well as the US. In the US, Blacks make up 10-15% of the population and are outnumbered by the largely apolitical Hispanics. Thanks to abortion, their numbers have been kept stable and without their Democratic handlers who are dying out, they will retain neither the political capital nor the attractiveness to White Leftists on which they have relied for the past 60 years.

In Europe, Britain and Germany are

The kike meme is that the only way you can pay for elderly care is by having a larger generation come after them to pay for it. The real solution is that people should be left to die whenever their care becomes too burdensome. It's like when Zika Hondurans fly here and pop out their kid and then suddenly the American taxpayer is on the hook for millions. Just drop that kid in a fucking sewer

The Japanese are not enemies of the white race and never have been. All they ever wanted was to be accepted as peers by Europe and to share in cultural exchange and economic relations with the West.

What "again" is this? They fought on the white side of WW2, alongside Germany and Italy, against kike-loving anglos and nigger-loving french.

Are you fucking kidding me
FUCK OFF

Nice try merchant.

How about not, you globalism propaganda spewing neocohen faggot?

London isn't an anomaly. What about Paris (non-French, and probably non-white soon)? How many other cities? It starts from there. They gather in cities and white flight occurs, and they elect their kind. Eventually their numbers grow, and they solidly vote one way, so all it takes is a portion of whites voting like them to overturn the remainder of whites in the country. Like we saw in the US. Cities like Philly, Detroit, Chicago etc. are filled with nigger politicians. Out West and down South you've got the beaners. Also you're mistaken about acceptance. Brits are tenfold more accepting of niggers and other muds than Americans. It's disgusting. In the US we at least maintain a beauty standard and the like that puts whites at the top. I've heard from and seen firsthand how Brits, especially their city trash white women, actually deem nigger beauty and physical traits to be superior. It's disgusting. The biggest wiggers and most prominent race traitors I've ever seen have come from the UK. In the US, unless a nigger is loaded with money and is famous, he's not getting an attractive white woman. I see attractive English women with niggers all the time. Things are flipped upside down there. They despise their own culture and people. That's the downfall of not having a racial identity. In the US we formed a racial identity out of necessity, and with it notions of superiority and inferiority. In Europe it's always been about civic nationalism, which was fine before the mud hordes, but now it includes them. This combined with modern notions of equality and views on race, and these people are fucked.

Anyway, I don't see a way out without a catastrophic event collapsing modern civilization and thrusting us back into a more primitive way of living. Eventually German, French, English, Swedish genetics will be diluted and disgusting, and their productive and creative capacity will be hindered forever. Or the muds will get power by means of "equality," and conflict will start, and humanity will be fucked. I'll take the nuclear war or the collapse of civilization over the dilution of our gene pool. Honestly, I think the white population in the US stands the best chance at maintaining pure Germanic genetics, due to the racial identity formed here. This is one of the reasons I don't want Europeans immigrating here. They'll bring with them their inherently destructive views with them. Even so-called "right-wing" Euros, which basically amounts to "I don't want open borders."

Right, their colonialist ambitions were limited to other Asians. They certainly wouldn't try to conquer our lands if given the chance. Not at all…

Kill yourself faggot. Whites are honorary Japanese

I can't believe its not kosher.

That's perfectly fine. Japan is currently over populated for their culture/society. They will be right on the money at around 100m

You are clinically paranoid and should be sterilized. Japan has always been our ally. I would rather have 10 Nips than 1 mentally ill whigger like yourself.
If they are producing beauty this makes them an Ally and not an Enemy. Our enemies are those that can only corrupt and not create. The Japanese have the same creative aryan spirit.

They are, though.

If you have evidence of Japan making a grab at territory in Europe, please do share it. Meanwhile in reality, America armed and financed the Soviets, laughed while the British firebombed German civilians, then waded in at the war's end, occupied, put Germans into death camps, destroyed every book that contradicted kike leftism, and established a puppet government to oversee the slow extermination of the German people.

We should be far more worried about Americans than about Japanese… Japanese have done nothing wrong to us but Americans have put us all into slavery under the jewish yoke.

keep it up. tell me more about how great the nips are.

Kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Brownback

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Abraham

……?

The British and the French never fought a war. The French and the Russians never fought a war. Rome didn't conquer half of Europe. Japan would never attack us. I don't give a shit if you like their anime, retard. If they see personal gain in attacking us, they will. If the Brits and the French, who are ethnic and geographic neighbors did it, then they most certainly are capable. They have no reason to not conquer and kill us if it benefits them. They did it to the Koreans and the Chinese, and they'd be more than happy to do it to us. Or are you going to use a current year argument on me, about how that's all in the past and we've moved beyond things like that?

Right, they'd genocide and colonize their ethnic neighbors, but when it comes to those distant and ethnically different Europeans, no way would they ever fathom doing anything to harm them. You're fucking delusional. Go back to watching anime, you retard…

Did they act any different than the Goths?

lol
you see not everyone shares your thought process. They actually like Europeans a lot more than Chinese or Koreans

Britain and America slaughter white people and rejoice in it - Japan does nothing to harm the white race. But Japan is the enemy. Wow, makes perfect sense. You're fucking braindead, or a kike.

To be fair, Japan has probably the most "diverse" food on the planet. Just look at all their unique (and by unique I mean really unique) flavours and variations on even the simplest foods. You can even see it and look up all the region specialties of western fast food chains (think McDonald's or Pizza hut) in Japan and how it's unlike any other in the world. They're really big on trying new things, ironic considering their society but they have the right idea and prove that you don't need to import trash to have a "diverse" cuisine. They eat curry by the shovel full without having to import a single pajeet or anglo. They have more kinds of bread in their bakeries than what you'd find in France or Poland. They have more creative and unique sweets and candies (their penny candy/dagashiya is godly) than pretty much the rest of the world combined.

So fuck the "look at all the new restaurants you have to eat" jew trap. Someone post the anti-racist Hitler webm already.

wait what?
also
please stop with the military larping

lol

You see, not everyone shares your thought process, because it is very dangerous thinking.

An ally today can become an enemy tomorrow, and species death just isnt worth the risk.

"guys japan is the enemy hurr durr"

The US can fall just like Rome did faggot, and that ocean isnt as big as it used to be.
Your thoughts are small, and time is big.

All Japan needs to do is make express marriage camps for fresh out of highschool Japs. Pay them for having kids, more kids = more shekels.

But of course that would lead to major kevetching because MUH NAUGHTSEAS.

Pure coincidence.

Yeah, because it has no capacity to do so right now because of the United States. If Japan were in the position of the US, or Russia, or any other global power with a decent to string military, they certainly would be a huge threat to us. You're either not white or you're a delusional fool.

Are you fucking retarded? The guy said we should help them expand to other countries and grow their population. I'm advocating against that because it would be horrible for our own best interests. Read the conversation before you respond, moron.

The Jews were the enemy in the European theater of that conflict, everyone either served them or opposed them.

Irrelevant now.
Europeans must stand together.
The foreign bug people can live… For awhile.
But, they are a threat, all the more because of how low they were laid, and by whose hand. Don't you ever forget that, nor think they will make distinctions as to welcome you with open arms for not being an American… Well, maybe if youre female..

And by "camps" I mean some place singles could go for free to search for a life partner with lots of activities and shit that would get people to interact with each other and develop relationships.

Then marry any new couples at the end of the month.

And I'm supposed to take you seriously?

If US falls its not going to have anything to do with Japan.

A race with high IQ low crime rates and top notch aesthetics should expand. There is nothing wrong with that.

So you agree that the British are a threat to the white race and should be dealt with before they're in sufficient power to murder more innocent white people?

They need to stop working such long hours w/o overtime pay. Work situation makes hikikomoris.

all childless adults (parasites) should pay additional tax to support family fathers, and money should be paid to the married father living with the family, per offspring

impressive doubles, and truth, japanese and koreans work long days, but the work is terribly inefficient because they get exhausted

The British hold in their hearts a deep hatred against white gentiles and if they had the chance would resume bombing continental Europe and slaughtering whites by the city. We should strike first and deal with the anglo-judaic threat.

I get along fine with Nips. They aren't going to do anything. Seriously.

Yes there is, because they're direct competition for us, and eventually conflict will arise. There will never be peace and harmony for humanity. Not even if one ethnic group killed off the rest of humanity and lived alone on this planet. It's best to let our most capable rivals stay weak so they can't harm us. A billion niggers in Africa does nothing to harm us. A billion Japanese people, if they decided to become a major military power, would do to us what they did to the Chinese and Koreans and Filipinos.

I think they have no racial or ethnic awareness and are total cucks. There's nothing we can do because they're a nuclear state. Same goes with the US and France. Major nuclear states. Things are just going to have to play out.

Why do you hate white people and celebrate the mass slaughter of whites? Why do you support the anti-white British?

Japan annexed Korea because of European pressure: Europe told Japan they should bring civilization to Korea as a humanitarian cause. Japan put itself into debt raising Korea up - they had no interest in imperialism but for the standing it would give them in Europe's eyes as a moral cause.

Why then assume expansionism as a Japanese trait, if they had to be cajoled and convinced into taking defenseless land that was right next to them, so easily annexed? Are you brain damaged?

You're fucking delusional. Yeah we're just the bestest little friendies and we'll never be apart. What the hell is wrong with you? What a fucked up outlook to have on humanity. This sounds like some shit I'd expect to read on tumblr.

You are just assuming there is going to be a war. There very well might not be. Niggers are a problem because they are a genetic threat to fully modern humans and are essentialy demonic in nature. It's not comparable. With nips it's not a zero sum game. They have most of the same traits that whites do to the extent that the Portuguese first considered them white. Japanese are a Masterrace. I am opposed to unnecessary bloodshed between the higher races. We should exterminate the lower races, ally with the other masterraces and make Africa and part of South America into Lebensraum. Then we can all start with space colonization. The Japanese can and would contribute to all of this.

Jokes aside the the best quality food I've had was in Japan. Even their western food is better because they don't use factory
farmed pseudo meat.

I agree with this message also OP should provide the author Twitter handle so we can harass him.

hes not alone

Yes.

You missed the point entirely.
I was not suggesting, as you imply, that the US would fall to Japan in any form, but rather, that the US - "the biggest military in the world" - could fall just as Rome did.
Do you think the old Roman conquests in the East granted no animosity to the invaders from those lands who would later push into the Northern Mediterranean and Western Europe?

You think small, and time is big - and species death just isnt worth the risk.

We should, but it'll never happen. We should also never allow the Japanese to acquire any power, let alone global dominance in any arena. There are no eternal alliances. Eventually some regime will come along and appeal to the ethnic interests of the Japanese people, and it will be us against them. To pretend it wouldn't happen when European history is rife with Europeans killing Europeans, is absurd. It doesn't matter how alike you think we are. One group always has to be on top. Always.

RIGHT WING PROCREATION SQUADS
JK racemixing is bad

That's from the 80's, isn't it?

The British are Europeans, they are our own, even if their actions have wrought terrible outcome in the past; and, the same could be said of the Poles and French and Russians and on and on and on.
The Japanese are not, and never will be.
This is the difference.

Anecdotal, short-sighted, simple-minded.
They are advanced tool-using hominids in our ecosystem. They are the competition.
End of discussion.

The most important capability when it comes to things like this would be mass political will to do so. Whites didn't conquer the planet because we couldn't, we did so because we had no interests, we thought we could simply show the niggers and slants and poos how tech works and how not to be a savage, and we hoped they would figure out the rest.

Now we know better, that nothing can help them and they will never return the favors they owe. We gave them the world and they repaid us with pure evil, all the rape and murder and torture and (((genocide))) inflicted upon us by non-whites is their way of saying "thanks you fucking retard", it's only a matter of time before we learn to hate on a civilizational scale.

Japanese are Aryan.

yes its mostly irrelevant, just trying to point out people have been discussing this for years and years

We must compete with all the filthy subhuman eternal Anglos and bydlo slavs in our ecosystem. Nuke England and Poland now!

That'd be nice, but I don't see it happening. Not with them living within our countries, and having the notion that they're just like us reinforced on a daily basis by the few that act decently (while being just as unproductive and parasitic as the rest).

Im on my phone. I didn't mean to upload all that random shit. Damn

yes stupid goyim… agree with me about some hypothetical violence so i can get paid…
FUCK OFF KIKE

*not because we couldn't
We certainly had the capabilities and methodologies to systematically ethnically cleanse the entire planet back when the british empire was still kicking, but we also lacked the knowledge of just how subhuman non-whites are. And I mean that both colloquially and scientifically, they are not the same species as us, their brains are different and their entire mode of thought is different, their societies are alien and insectoid, they do not share our actual european values (as opposed to (((our values)))), because they are genetically incapable of it. The Earth belongs to us the second we all realize it.

Not even being a weeb here, the japs are pretty good at making traditional values work (which includes traditional cooking and food preparation) while at the same time adapting to technology. They're one of the few non-whites to come close enough to be considered allies, along with Taiwanese, slavs, and fingolians.

Japanese are at least as noble as half the "huwhyte" groups you mentioned. Aryans don't end at the Urals.

Be honest, are you from cuckchan? Everyone on 8/pol/ has come to the conclusion that either the White race collectively beats back the jews from our society and purges their entire influence, then there wont be a future for any of us. So we either win on such a scale that we no longer have any limits when it comes to the other non-whites, or we die out under the heel of der juden. A middle ground compromise can only exist between various ethnicities of whites, which is why we've been able to have so many wars amongst ourselves yet never face existential danger.

nah fuck off slope cunt
MOLON LABE

I agree with the first part, but we should and will need to ally with East Asians. Why does this trigger you?

I'm not from 4chan. I'm just being realistic.

The only need we could ever have for Nips is as a meat shield against the Chinese. They're worthless. Fuck them. Fuck you and your anime obsession. You're the equivalent of a wigger.

that guy probably posting from a japanese technology

You are the equivalent of a whigger. You think like a savage African warlord who doesn't comprehend the world in the slightest. The Japanese are superior to autistic whiggers like you.

Found the slant-eye rat…

I'm white. Do I need to post my pink nipples? Lol

Oh so you're just mad that I don't worship your little anime people.

Species death just isnt worth the risk.

Xenophile.
We must secure the existence of OUR people, and a future for WHITE children.

JAPAN OBVIOUS WHITE MASTER RACE
THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Yeah, and he could also tell him that Asuka is best waifu, or that the jews are behind it all, or that china needs nuking, or a bajillion other things.
Since when is this news? Who writes this shit articles?

What is this Warhammer?

We can secure the existence of White, Asian and Hapa children.

So?
Just make sure you have a bigger stick…

Lol this fucking guy. Japan was a great ally to Germany in WW2 even though they had some terrible war time decisions. They managed to hold their own against the vastly superior US force. Kindly go fuck yourself you D&C shill. The enemy has always been Jews. The rest we can deal with once they're taken care of.

Effectively, yes.

No, we cannot.
You are a traitorous xenophile.

Checked for you agreeing with him without even realizing it…. Or else being a xenophile trying to act like a Jew and imply something rather than state it outright.

They're great because they were allied with Germany in WW2 and died trying to create a better world for faggots like you. Calling people weebos because they supported Japan in WW2 goes to show you how inept you 4chan tards are. You can't see the forrest through the trees. Just like leftist faggots.

They will be no war after the jews are gone…

Ok have fun larping space man.
Japanese are Aryan. Deal with it.

In reference to "The rest we can deal with once they're taken care of." was referencing niggers and mongrels. People that make hard life for whites.

"Or else being a xenophile trying to act like a Jew and imply something rather than state it outright."

You're a clever one. Calling someone a xenophile on Holla Forums. Wait, please don't call me an ebil nazi! please!

They fought for their own people, not us.
It dishonors them to misrepresent their intentions so, you disingenuous xenophile.

Its not LARP at all, its long term planning.
Its thinking beyond the immediate.
Like a White person.

Xenophilia intensifies.

they are projecting

If their pop is a problem allow them parts of Asia that they historically held like Hong Kong and Korea.

sure if we allowed them to take over white countries but if we replaced say Chinese or Korean with Japs it would be better for everyone.

Or there will be. there will be a race war that will finally end it all. Muslims need to be exterminated like the rat fucks they are. Niggers can fuck off in Africa for eternity. Asians are good in my books. South America is fine, but not the mongrels in Mexico.

Yes we can.
There's room on the planet, it's not the whites that are causing overpopulation problems.
Japs have been pretty isolationist trough their history, we each keep to ourselves, be good neighbours and remove the filth that tries to fuck with us.

Thank you for that stunning revelation sherlock. Wait, let me guess, was Hitler fighting for his own people too? Holy shit I'm learning something new everyday! Come to think of it, the world would be a worse place if those xenophilies won wouldn't it?

Yeah, I'm a "D&C shill" for advocating against propping up non-whites. No, you're just a deluded moron. If it weren't for your fucking anime you wouldn't give a shit about Japan. We both know it's true. How come you don't praise Thailand? They too fought on the side of the Axis. Oh, but they don't produce the stupid cartoons you grew up watching, so they don't matter. The whole fucking weeaboo community on here is pathetic. All this feigned white nationalism and the like until it comes to your little anime makers. You people are LARPing trash.

No it wouldn't. What would be best for everyone is to keep them in a position where they lack the economic or militaristic power to harm us.

Whites and Asians can easily enter conflict.
The Japanese are an advanced hominid race, who have shown strong potential as warriors in the past.
They are not our own.
By making allowance for them, you allow a potential source of your demise, of the demise of you kin, to flourish and continue that threat, to exacerbate it.
This, by definition, moves away from the goal of securing the existence of your people and a future for your children.

You are a xenophile, and you know it, and whats more, you are a traitor.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

war is caused by international banks. once the jews is removed, everything is fine. but that will NEVER happen. The only way out of this is faith in Yahshua.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

No, we cannot.

This is the mentality of an extinct species.

You are a xenophile, a traitor and a short-sighted fool.

I don't watch anime you fucking child. Saying that I watch anime just goes to show how much of a moron you are. That's your argument? Calling me a weaboo?

Not if we have sex with them first

No, you dumb idiot.

Not an argument.

Yes, Hitler was fighting for his own people,- not for you.
Theres nothing wrong with that.
The Japs were not fighting for you, for your parents or grandparents children, but for their own.
To use their motives to support your xenophilic argument is very low.

The world would have been a better place if Hitler won.
And the result would have inevitably been conflict with the Asians.
They are not our own, and never will be.

Where's the praise for Thailand then, oh objective one? Are they too "honorary whites" for fighting on the side of Hitler? You're either a slant-eye yourself, or you're the equivalent of a "refugees welcome" sign holding rat.

Look mom, I'm projecting!

No shit.

I'm not saying we should race mix with Japan, or even live there. Hitler needed all the help he could get, it's not like once he won the war he would start sending Germans to bring back Jap wives you simple minded moron.

Keep calling me xenophile all you want like a liberal toting the word racist.

Thank you for making my argument for me, and revealing the foundational core of every pro-Jap-existence poster in this thread.

Another projecting faggot, read this post

Go suck a dick, defeatist retard.

If you think the "kill everyone that isn't you" mentality is the only healthy one, you need some serious mental help.

You deal with actual threats, not "well, maybe one day, somehow, in the future". By that logic I should kill you right one, because one day, some of your kids will be criminals and they might mug one of mine.

And after 18 posts of calling everyone a traitor, you have proven to be a retard and a shill. Enjoy your filter.

FUCK
JEWS

Just to be clear I don't watch anime the most anime thing I ever watched was a little bit of pokemon and digimon when I was a kid.
The Japanese would bring stability to places I mentioned and rid us of actual enemies. ie China and Korea. The Japanese would be good allies your hysteria that they might attack us is completely unfounded pearl harbor war propaganda.

Exactly. If we can't exist without confrontation and war between fellow Europeans, then I can't comprehend why it is these fucking retards think we could possibly exist eternally in peace with their beloved slant-eyed anime makers.

Who the fuck's talking about race mixing? I never once talked about that.

It's long term larping faggot. No one wants this future except for massive faggots like yourself.

u mad?

Whites and Asians will unite eventually once jews are out of the picture and the demographic apocalypse has taken place. When half the world is black, booth libshits and warhammer 40k neckbeards will stfu. Then we can exterminate the 3rd world and live like kings in depopulated Africa with our genetically engineered IQ 130 blond Asian loli harem.

I havent projected anything, and you seem very salty.

Yes you are.
We should take it for our kind.
Irrelevant deflection.
You keep coming back to Hitler, but he lost.
I am looking to the future, and you are lost in xenophilic dreams of the past.

I will continue to call you what you are, xenophile.
There is nothing wrong with racism, thus the liberal word is toothless and silly.
Are you admitting to being a xenophile,and claiming there is nothing wrong with its espousal?

I am a racist, I realize other racial clades are not my own, are distinct clades of hominid, of varying threat capacity, in both present and future contexts, whose presence amounts to nothing more than competition against my kind for the resources our ecosystem has to offer.
I look to the long term, and though the asiatic hivefolk may be useful in an immediate sense, their long term role is that of competitive opponent.
This is basic evolutionary theory coupled with historical fact.
See:

I never said anything about Asians being honory aryans, or allowing asians in European countries. I was saying that Hitler allying with Japan to make the world a better place had nothing to do with loving other cultures. It was simply an alliance of mutual benefit to win an almost impossible war. But in your mind that means holding up a refugee welcomes poster.

It is for a certain percentage of the population. Your caste bias is showing.

Thats just a liberal-style ad hom.

Asians are an actual threat, second only to the Jews.
The rest are arrayed somewhere below that in terms of real threat capacity.

We accept our own, not the foreigner.
We tolerate this risk from our own, and not others.
We accept the flaws of our family more readily than those we encounter in the street.

You've offered no strong argument here, xenophile, and I will continue to comment on your posts as I see fit, because my intent is not to impress or convince you, but merely expose you for your treasonous xenophilia.

That's not the way I see it. I see them being more expansionist, more competitive, and more aggressive than the Chinese (who are nothing but incompetent ant people). What makes them better allies? What makes them an ally at all? What happens if Japan has control of a landmass the size of China, with mass industrialization, a growing military, and a sizable nuclear arsenal? That's not something I want to see. What happens when they have all of that and an ethnic nationalist party takes control of the country 100 years from now and seeks to expand their borders into neighboring nations for the good of their people? What happens when they grow so large they start to directly compete with the US for resources like oil, and need to impose their militaristic will on certain countries to obtain that oil (which takes it from us)? We're not eternal allies. When killing us benefits them, they'll kill us. So I want them weak.

So fucking what? More spaces for other people.

When Sweden population dropped in the 70s, it was a blessing for the rest of the Swedes. They ended up owning two houses, one urban and one rural, and living a better life altogether.

Its not race mixing if they are Japanese. Its subrace-mixing. Whites and Asians belong to the sapien (Eurasian) race. My point was valid. If you are so worried about war with Japan, wouldn't a somewhat hapa Japan be preferable?
I don't claim not to be something that doesn't exist outside of Warhammer40k.

I dont know that this is the case, but I do know we need more territory to expand into to avoid intratribal conflict.

They are xenophiles.

And having widespread ethnic hatred of outsiders is very realistic for Europeans/Americans. The only reason most people don't virulently despise niggers, mudslimes, chinks poos and jews, is because of the largest disinformation and demoralization campaign in all of history being waged to stop them from acting on their natural instincts. I'm not asking that we create doomsday weapons to wipe people out, i'm telling you that all we have to do is remind people what's important and the rest falls into place quite quickly.

When did I say that?

What xenophilic dreams?

I wasn't alluding to a liberals defition or use of the word racisim. If you would take your head out of your ass, you would realize im alluding to you using leftist tactics.\

I look to the long term, and though the asiatic hivefolk may be useful in an immediate sense, their long term role is that of competitive opponent.

This is basic evolutionary theory coupled with historical fact.

I agree with all of that. Either your reading comprehension is shit or your set on being retarded.

No Mexico and Canada will be annexed by the US. Japan can take Korea and parts of China

Well this started with people expressing the desire to allow Japan to colonize other nations and expand their population into them. How does that benefit us in reclaiming political control of our countries?

Do you live with your parents exalted brahmin?

And with immigrants, Japan could lose every single Japanese person in Japan, so what's the author's point exactly?

Trump COULD also tell the japs to clean the house of the kikes and crypto-kikes.

No, its not.

You dont want an all White future?
Plenty of others do, I can assure you.
Your salty exaggeration is exemplary of your disingenuous nature.

Not really.
I right.

Doubtful.
Now who is LARPing?

I wouldnt want half the world yellow anymore than I would blacks.
Blacks are cognitive deficient who cannot handle cold temperatures well and have self-generated advanced technology.
They should be abolished because they are obsolete and inferior, like vermin, roaches or rats or monkeys, not out of any real threat they pose.

Yes, you are not a xenophile, and I am the LARPer.
This is obvious.

Because a new Imperial Japan would put an end to Communism in Asia

Stop LARPing, shill.

There is no Japanese person, goy. We're all one race, stupid goy.

I don't give a shit about Asia. Communism in Asia isn't our problem.

The size of the the population is directly related to how powerful the country is. No country should strive for a smaller population. Japan need to raise their birth rates, anything else is suicide.

They attacked the US because they were going under heavy oil sanctions. Saying they wanted to conquer lands outside of china and maybe some pacific islands has no factual evidence. Even then they would have conquered communist China. There's no way Germany would allow them to have America, and why would they?

You talk about reclaiming political control yet we have none at all for almost 300 years. Hitler was the last chance we had and now were all fucked.

This proves you aren't living in reality.

PASS THE BIKES
RICE CAR NOW

Communism is the reason China is Dangerous.

Which is why Niger is such a utopia of peace and harmony right? And I presume this is why Afirca is also the safest and kindest continent in history too?

Oh wait, large populations are horrendous everywhere, from africa to asia to literally every city in every white country, they're all disgusting hives of the worst behaviors imaginable.

Have any of you anti-japs even met Japanese people?

What the fuck do you think Hitler was fighting? As long as communism and Jews exist the earth will always be enslaved.

More like the anti-whites who bitch about it. I think most WNs agree that low birthrates aren't as troublesome as mass immigration, the "just have 6 gorrillion babies that we can brainwash into race-mixing trannies and you can't stop us because you'll have so many kids you can't invest enough time in them all" thing is usually just something snarky libs like to hurl at us as if it is a legitimate argument.

Higher birthrates wouldn't be a bad thing, but that alone wouldn't fix our problem.

You don't give them all of China…. you allow them undermine china and you take some pieces.
China is an enemy of the west and a Goliath needs to be deconstructed… European nations should move in as well like they used to or Russia at least.

A lot of these guys aren't even natsoc they are just racist warhammer 40k fans. It shows.

Open borders + china's large population is why china is dangerous, but the second you start restricting their access the paper tiger collapses under it's weight of half eaten dog skeletons.

It's not even about bing anti-others, it's about being pro-ourselves which ultimately means choosing us over everyone else.

You implied 'the rest' would be 'taken care of'.
Then when questioned, you acknowledged you were not including the asians in this category.
When questioned further, you suggested you did not want to mix with the asians, didn't want to take their land… But wanted to reduce the hominid population of Earth to our two clades… What outcome do you expect?
You are clearly arguing that it would not be conflict, that we would live peaceably - so what happens next?
You are arguing in favor of the two populations co-existing without genetic exchange, or without significant genetic exchange?
You realize this amounts to you placing trust - motivated by your xenophilia, obviously - in the notion that the asiatics will not seek to eliminate us in turn?

Neither Darwinian theory, nor our knowledge of history, suggests your notions to be rational.

Everything you've responded with drips of xenophilic fantasizing.

As am I.
You were attempting to employ a very underhanded tactic of presenting yourself as the party arguing in favor of the ideals of the likely audience, that being that of someone decrying liberals for using silly buzzwords that have no teeth due to their content espousing no insult.
I in turn noted this, and turned the tactic back upon you - and in your response, you deflected response in the vein of questioning your xenophila, in a most disingenuous fashion.

Then you've been arguing all this time in favor of permitting a competitive factor to remain to compete with your population, potentially resulting in your kinds Darwinian defeat, instead of eliminating them when able.

Xenophile.

SHILLING HARD RIGHT HERE

China's population is decreasing and chinese immigrants tend not to cause many problems due to high IQ and work ethic. Communism is the problem.
I'm pro white and pro-Japanese.

Xenophile.

Xenophile.

Xeno. Phile.

No, a White's only Japan would be preferable.
You either have no faith in your peoples capacity, when called upon, under whatever theoretical circumstances would bring it about, to defeat this competing clade of foreign hominid… Or you are a xenophile.

You don't have to claim to be something in order to be something that has nothing to do with the fictional universe you keep trying to bring up in order to direct away from the fact that you are a xenophile, one who has affection for foreign peoples.

This never ending talk of Hitler is so tiring. I don't give a shit about Hitler. Your grand hero. I don't care. A strong Germany doesn't benefit a strong America. A strong Japan doesn't benefit a strong America.
Yeah, and if this little Island is allowed to grow in power to the point where it demands greater access to the oil resources of the world, which cuts into our ability to access those resources, the same is going to happen. There goes the almighty "alliance" with or "honorary aryans."

No, that would be genetics.

What are you, CNN? I explicitly said Communism in Asia. Also I don't give a shit what Hitler was fighting. I don't like in '30s Germany.

We can't do that now. We're past that point. They have nuclear capabilities. The best course of action is to undermine their economy and cause them to implode. Or do as they and others try to do in our countries and invest in political movements that suit our needs.

You seem really obsessed with warhammer.

I bet you fap to Tau.

They cause a lot of problems, m8, they just don't bring as much attention to themselves.

Who uses Leftist suppression rhetoric on Holla Forums?

Jesus fucking christ who let a chink lover on Holla Forums? On the offchance you're just unaware of it, the chinks are a major demographic problem in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, they immigrate en masse and drive up the housing prices which causes the native whites to be priced out of the market, meanwhile chink "investors" are able to afford the massively inflated housing costs since their entire economy is a hoax and their worthless money is still accepted in countries without strong borders.

Once they geto ut of their hellhole and into white nations they breed like the rats they are and develop parallel communities within the country (you know, like every other non-white race) and will ultimately become a sizeable political block in white countries. Already there are chinese signs all over Auckland New Zealand, because there's so many fucking chinks flooding in here. The avergae house price is over a million fucking dollars and now they're flooding outwards.

DON'T EVER FORGET, DEMOGRAPHICS IS THE SINGLE BIGGEST THREAT TO WHITES, NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE

That's fine, but when it eventually comes to choosing between us and them, I hope you don't commit race treason.

Racialist whatever. We might as well normalize the word racist tbh.

Most of those things boil down to you being a paranoid faggot.

There comes a point when the majority of the population will be pensioners/retired people. As this puts a strain on social security/healthcare system, every governement tries to avoid this scenario, since the majority of these services are funded by taxes.

The other problem is the very high rate of Japanese debts compared to their GDP. They can't afford to run their budget with deficit or they'll go bankrupt. This is why they stagnate.

If anything that makes them worse than mudslimes and somalis, because it's obvious to even normalfags that those "people" are a serious problem that should be removed. But chinks appear to be "good immigrants who contribute and don't cause problems", and that makes it much harder to convey to people that they're using that as a cover until they have the demographic size to start destroying us politically.

Truly, ethnostates are the only valid form of government.

I'm not saying we should have more immigration or anything like that, but they are decreasing so calm the fuck down.
So maybe we should convince them that voting for right wing parties in the name of collective eugenics would be in their interest.

What do you mean by "normalize" it? I'd rather people find it antagonistic. The current reaction to "racist!" by common people is ideal. Rather than shutting down or not responding at all, they take offence and harden in their position against the Left, who they perceive as an attacker.

Because that is mostly true.

Its their failure to understand that we aren't talking about right now.

Right now, Asians may not be 'an issue', and the immediate sense. Well, the Japanese, at least.

But we aren't thinking about right now, we're thinking about 500 years from now, 1,000, 2,000, more.

Hell, in 100, 200 years, the Japanese could come back and represent a major threat to the European people on global scale.
It is possible.
Not to mention what is possible the longer the timeframe extends, with the Japanese - not to mention all Asians - still in existence.

I don't hate the Japanese, they are a strong people. I admire them, as much as one can admire their competition.
They are the second most-threatening hominid clade on planet Earth at present, with only the Jews - due more to their nefarious nature than their actual 'personal' capacities for competition - representing greater threat, both immediate and long-term.

Niggers? Arabs? Injun-Mestizos?
These are no threat, or rather, they are a threat in the same way that a bear attempting to break its way into your home in the night is a threat - with a firearm (or, rather, advanced technology and a cognitive advantage) in hand, they are no true threat, should you be willing to employ it.
The Asians - the Japanese particularly - are no bear, they are an army, marching upon your lands, sword in hand.
They have the same tech you do.
They likely have a cognitive advantage on you.
Some of your traits - those the put you in the goldilocks zone relative to the Asiatics in terms of your superiority as a breed - may give you advantage over them, in turn.

The point being, they are a threat, a very real threat, and that they are momentarily drowzing in the shade does not suggest they cannot be on their feet and clawing at your throat in an evolutionary blink of an eye - it is because I respect the Japanese for their strength that I would argue for their extinction.
Competition is to be overcome, not languished in.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/
You know, you could have at least try.

They try to avoid being called racist, which is not good. The correct response is " yeah ok, not an argument".

(checked)
That goes away after you focus on keeping the population stable for a few decades instead of exponentially growing it, it's why pre industrial societies could have old people round but not be crippled by them, they had a definite population cap imposed by their resources. We just have to impose the cap ourselves.

This is why you never allow housing bubbles to form.

Get the fuck out of Holla Forums you don't belong here, you're just shitting up the board.

Thing is though assuming we straight our shit out in the next decade or two, the white race is going to surpass them in leaps and bounds in 500-1000 years.

ok here it goes:
whats the problem? Their presence?
Something that wouldn't happen if they learned to identify as American.
Something that shouldn't worry you unless you are a grill
justified by taking a walk in a black neighbourhood and then a chinatown
false
no one is going to pay that anyways.

So yeah, i'm more worried about blacks and browns raping and murdering people.

Yes you goddamn chink loving race traitor, they do not belong in white countries end of story. Get the fuck out of Holla Forums.

Do we hate Japan? Is Trump making a mistake or a (((mistake))) being allies with Japan?

You absolutely cannot know that with any degree of certainty.

The future is unknown, and fate is fickle.
You never know what's around the next bend, and I don't care to be surprised by a race of genocidal warrior bug-people because your predictions turned out to be horribly, horribly wrong.

Species death is just too great a risk.
Its like you faggots didn't actually read the shit I posted all the way back here

The argumentation against my own amounts to violation of all of the Three Laws of Alien Behavior, which in summation equates to a Darwinian death-wish motivated by a xenophilia-induced boner for slant-eyed whores (granted, often concealed by half-hearted and hollow attempts to appeal in the vein of some emotional pathologically-altruistic concerns).

You seem very concerned in this issue, user-san.

Their presence amounts to effective displacement.

This is a zero sum game - every chink in a White nation IS taking resources, ecologic/economic roles, etc from native Whites.
You completely fail to comprehend the argumentation against immigration/globalism, you xenophile.

If that' the case, why not simply kill EVERYONE?
Since we clearly can't live in peace, not even with our fellow whites, kill everyone. Including whites. Your neighbour will turn on your in the future, regadless of skin color.

lol fuck off idiot

Powerful deflection.

We need to start with the Australians

Don't shit up my board, go shit in your designated shitting street, filthy pajeet

Because you're willing to make allowances for your family that you are not for strangers.

How are you still struggling with this?
We are not xenophiles, and will not make allowances for strangers.

You are a xenophile, it seems, and will.
This is evolutionary poison.

I'll admit, I had no idea you'd come right out and say it. So, where are you from, lad?

All of your posts remind me of that picture of Hitler explaining how jews debate, you come up with all these "if" situations and if the other person asks you for any proof of this ever happening you just call him an idiot.

Australians are not your family. They are our misfortune.

No I'm a Eurasianist. Only the civilized races are acceptable.
Somewhere along the west coast of America.

Jesus Christ, I already shit on this post, but I was distracted by the silliness of the first bit of commentary.

You really are a xenophile.
How grotesque.

Niger has a small population but I assume you meant Nigeria. Nigeria is indeed more powerful than other nigger nations with a smaller population. Obviously you must account for the quality of the people aswell but the fact remains Germany is more powerful than Austria for a reason just like Russia is more powerful than Ukraine for a reason, despite being the same race.

Honestly I don't see why people are arguing against having above replacement rate births. Not having children is just another way of suicide, no different from multiculturalism. Of course you don't have to have 8 children like some nigger but 2-3 children per family is required.

Let's just say that it wouldn't be a problem if majority of nips would die at the age of 40.

You are a xenophilic race-mixing propagandist and a traitor.

Simple question, yes or no answer, any variation equating to a response of 'yes, but i am a coward'.
Here we go…

Do you want non-Whites living in your country?
Yes or No?

You do realise that economic prosperity and production has been directly tied to the amount of people a nation can sustain throughout most of human history, right?

We stand at the precipice of a new industrial revolution, but until everything is handled by robots, a nation's ability to project talent and productional capabilities is directly tied to the pool of manpower from which they draw.

Anglos in general. They're one of the biggest reasons why kikes can cause so much trouble. It's like they have an inherent biological weakness to kike influence.

Quite frankly, with the potential for off-world expansion, population should not be an issue - we should be prioritizing opening up new areas for expansion.

Most local areas are taken, requiring conquering for Whites to inhabit without detriment, thus off-world expansion is the most appealing prospect until such time as we are prepared to eliminate the local competition.

Go to bed Dugin. The only thing your crypto-communist ideology will achieve is a populace of pic related.

Like I said, it depends on the race. I have no problem living with East Asians.

I looked at your earlier posts and saw that gookposting and eternal Anglo stuff. When I asked where you were from, I meant which website you came here from. Not that it matters at this point. You're either a paid shill, or a voluntary shill.

So that's a yes.
You are a xenophilic traitor by your own admission.
You are the worse than the enemy, and no better than those welcoming niggers, mestizos and arabs with open arms in this context.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you've read the Ender's series this is the future scenario. Humanity has colonized large parts of the galaxy with most planets being homogenous for one race/culture. There's a couple of Chinese planets, different European planets such as a Scandinavian planet, even mudslime planets IIRC. Hilariously enough no nigger planet except this small colony of nigger Brazilians. These planets are largely independent but are becoming more and more controlled by a globalist (universialist I guess) congress much similar to the (((UN))).

Pretty redpilled book series when I think about it.

I use this site and twitter the most.

you need to look at the bigger picture. Nonwhite is a negative category with no defing qualities. Comparing japanese to any of those races is silly.

Is there a white/asian planet?

Kikes are the disease, and Anglos are the weakness that allows the disease to take root and flourish.

user I actually misread the post of the guy I was replying to, I thought he said "peaceful" not "powerful". All other things being equal, a larger population is more powerful than a smaller one, and there's certainly a minimum threshold you need to be a noteworthy power.

Ideally we would be expanding into land reclaimed from the non-white hordes, since they are incapable of using it well compared to us. But even in a pure white planet the focus should be on quality of life, not on making certain numbers big. If a constantly growing population leads to a higher quality of life then i'm all for it, but right now within our own lands it's mostly just a resource drain, too many npcs, too much effort spread thin over too many people. Smaller populations are easier to improve in all areas.

No except some of the "capital" planets or whatever that are multicultural and degenerate as fuck. They're basically massive New York cities. All the normal planets are homogenous though and people are naturally racist against each other. The Chinese referring to the white protagonists they meet as round-eyed creatures and so on.

You just outed yourself. If you really do use this board so much (you don't, unless it's to shill), you ought to know what you did wrong.

Have a nice 3am or whatever it is where you claim to live.

I never read it, heard of the concept and didn't see the appeal.

….

Interesting.

Seems questionable, but wideless acclaimed nonetheless.

Its perfectly well defined, xenophile.
No, its not.
We've been over this, repeatedly.
You're starting to tread into Jewish-argumentation territory, in terms of repeatedly bringing up concepts and notions that have already been repeatedly eliminated following deconstruction.

No, you need to look at the bigger picture.
Asians - and Japanese specifically - are the second most-threatening hominid clade on this planet.
This is the very reason you argue they should be spared.
And all of your argumentation amounts to… Wait, I already said this…

Here we go:

So you expect an echochamber?

Cute deflection. You lost, get over it.

No, we want to shit on you for being a xenophile and arguing in such vein, xenophile.

I'm guessing at this point you're playing devil's advocate, because there's no way anyone would actually be this disingenuous unless they were a shill, a troll, or a retard.
You don't strike me as a shill, nor a retard, so I'm left to conclude that you are just shitposting.

You are not contributing new ideas, you are a chink loving xenophile who really should be b&, the board has no need of negative quality posters like (you).

I agree we shouldn't have a neverending growing population unless space colonization becomes a reality. I'm fine with birth rates around replacement rate and leave it at that. However most white countries these days are below replacement rate, with some Eastern European ones even being dangerously below it. This is a major problem.

user, what the fuck are you talking about?

Fun fact: "The eternal anglo" is an antifa forced meme. The whole threads are full of antifa injokes, for instance the guy they constantly post as "Aryan man" is some boxer who the antifa also use for their "le nazi puncher" meme.

…. Wew.

Interesting. Makes sense, too.

Asians - and Japanese specifically - are the second most-threatening hominid clade on this planet.
They are the least threatening. Niggers are the most threatening genetically and Jews are the most politically. I don't care if Japan becomes more powerful, I only want the lower races to perish. Cultural hegemony is less important.

My sides. Who came up with this? Warhammer fans really are insane.

There isn't an infinite amount of room on earth to put an infinitely growing population. We either expand to other planets or we stabalize our population.

Given that people like to fuck, the only impediment to having a birthrate above 2.1 is kike brainwashing. Kill that and we'll solve the rest pretty quickly.

He is a swede that looks aryan af that is all. Not everyone thinks Anglos are the best thing ever.
I've never heard of that.

Xenophile. Traitor.

I did, just now, to describe you.
And it is 100% accurate.

You seem to really have an obsession with that fantasy game.
That said, you're reverting to this argumentation again:
We've already talked about your repetition, not that I need more reason to hate you.

Exactly.
Its not an either or situation though, that's my point.

We must get off this rock.
Stagnation is unacceptable, and the longer we remain on this planet without significant off-world expansion, the greater the probability of humanity being completely wiped out by a natural disaster we cannot effectively combat.

The notion that you would think there was even an option besides space travel, that there was even an option besides escape, is folly.

You and I have gotten dubs quite a few times, I think it's pretty clear that this board is fundamentally opposed to this yellow fever race traitor. Mods do your job already.

This thread is pretty shit to be honest, and I don't take the oppositional poster to be at-all genuine, but I'm not one to turn down some late-night shitposting in the vein of far-flung strategy as regards the survival of our kind and exposure of those ideas to those who might not have seen them and considered them.

Niggers and Jews can only become a threat through a weak vector. Time and time again the weak linkest in maintaining the white race has been the Anglo ethno-cultures. Even if you removed the niggers and jews, some new trouble would inevitably occur so long as the soft-headed anglo weakness remains.

It's not Asians issuing the whole debt-based currency.

No thank you.

No thank you.

Good day.

This thread in one post.

All my aware brothers picking this apart, makes me think there is hope.

but we aren't all Anglos here

That's just me typing carelessly at half past midnight, I fully agree that we should do both. We're genetically evolved to conquer, the entire point of intelligence is the ability to plan out conquests from small scale tribes to large scale civilizations, so it's imperative that we move to the next level of conquering the solar system and then extra-solar planets. I'm not so sure if I'll ever personally be involved in such colonization efforts, but I know it's not ever going to happen unless we make efforts to set up ethnostates right now. Only an ethnic desire to conquer that stems from your blood can sustain a people.

Yeah everytime I see a poster like that I'm tempted to just report sage and hide, but that's exactly how boards die and I've lurked enough to know more or less how to combat this kind of shit. Newfriends only learn by watching anons that have learned how to make good posts, and by getting their shit kicked in the second they fuck up. There's still the offchance that gooklover is just from cuckchan, since board quality is dishearteningly low over there.

I'm just saying that you not only need to remove the strangers, but also that one family idiot who keeps letting strangers in. Bloodlines cannot remain strong when inner weakness is allowed to persist.

Anglos are Europeans, just as Poles and French and other European ethnic clades - all members of the European racial clade - who have done foolish things in the past.
We aren't all Europeans here in this thread/on this board either, I take it.

Exactly. I hate the reverse zionism of some WNs here.

The universalist Anglo mindset has been problematic in a way the german or Slavic mindset hasn't been.

I just think we should leave and eliminate the waste before we go so that those who remain are unhindered.

I don't know that I agree with your reasoning, necessarily, but your intent is sound, and I stand in agreement.

The first part I question, the second part I do not.

Quite.
Indeed.
This is unfortunately true.

Funnily enough there's a mudslime proverb that describes the exact mindset we need here

I'm not french and will never put the french above my ethnicity, but I'll stand side by side with them against eastern Europeans (for instance polish immigrants can GTFO of britain), and we'll all stand together against the mud hordes.

Agreed there.
Those are called traitors. There is no European ethnic category which I am presently willing to consider traitors on the basis of nationality or ethnicity.
The French, the Italians, the Germans, the Swiss, the Poles, etc etc etc - all have made terrible mistakes in the past.
But one makes allowances for family which they do not make for the stranger.

Agreed.
Traitors should be punished.
Their nationalistic families should not.

The leadership caste of the Anglos, them I might admit need to go, as they've interbred with and aligned with Jews to such an extent they can no longer be trusted.
But the general populace are European folk who've shown no treachery and espouse much worth.
I would not forsake them so quickly - they may yet prove themselves. Many things are possible in time.

I do not know that I agree with this.
If one is to argue in favor of the elimination of the Anglo on the basis of their mistakes, the Slavs have much of their brothers' blood on their hands, and many handprinted-outlines of Semitic claws upon their shoulders.
The Germans, as of late in particular, likewise.
See my sentiment for the Anglo above to see my view on the matter.

European blood became strong because of their regular culling of weakness. That culling no longer occurs, and the result has been catastrophic. In better times the weakness of the Anglos would have been stamped out before it could have been exploited by outsiders. This inner weakness needs to be removed in addition to the more obvious outside threats it enabled.

There is truth in this.

Europeans must stand together - our minute ethnic rivalries are almost-all derivative from local tensions and limited space/resources.

Without such limitations, with an understanding that we stand together or not at all, and a willful espousal of the summation of those two factors, we are unstoppable and represent (comparatively) minimal risk of extensive conflict.

I would agree.

To a degree, again, I would agree.

The weakness of their traitors would have been stamped out.
Your hatred for your brothers is not particularly brotherly, brother, even despite their many flaws.

Their traitors - as all our traitors - are the enemy in that context.
The totality of the population is not, and you have said nothing to dissuade my judgement in this vein.

Is it true that Anglos destroyed Rhodesia, Biafra, and the Boers?

"Concentration camp" was created by them, which they used against the Boers.

It is not with hatred, it is with deepest regret and remorse. It is a cruel necessity, like amputating a limb gone gangrenous due to neglected hygiene. If I seem cold, it is only to steel myself against the pain of having to turn the knife against my own flesh and blood.

Agreed, whites are the only race to care about life on earth itself, we're the only people who wish to maintain nature instead of mindlessly destroying it, we're the only people fit to be both the rulers and the guardians of Earth. It's a duty that I wish to take up because nobody else can, that's how Europeans are.

Both as a cultural goal to keep our poeple from stagnating, and as a genetic drive to become more powerful, conquest is who we are and what we strive for. The election was one of Holla Forums's finest momments, and it was a two year long conquest of America, when you think about it. We need to keep doing that.

One of the biggest impediments to space projects is apathy, I'm a bit of a space buff and people always say "yeah but we have to solve our problems here first" and "it's just a waste, you don't get much out of space". We need ethnostates to remind people of their innate desire to create better lives, and space colonization will become an obvious outlet for that along with reclaiming earth.

To be poetic, I hope most for the day when my greatest enemy is not the jew or the mudslime or the chink, but the french, because all the foreign threats are defeated and all that is left is brotherly competition (until aliens or some other space shit).

its time to go back

You say this, but I do not sense it in your words.

To turn the blade against a traitor is no sin.
To turn the blade against the Anglos as a whole, based upon the actions of traitors, is.

I would not go that far, but, regardless of their traits, they are not us, they are competition against us, they cannot be tolerated in the long term.

I agree.

Agreed.
Perhaps.

And yes, I would prefer to be in conflict with my own in a solar system that is only ours, that we might spread throughout the galaxy unimpeded by native competition threats.

But Israel supported Biafra…

Where?

That's what wikiJew says, at least:

Funny, I'm sure I've seen the "gangrenous limb" line in another thread, only against Sweden instead of Britain.

What is going on here?

Now that I look at it, it reeks of Jews Jewing Jews over Niggers.

What's the context? I can't imagine Trump telling another world leader to accept fucking shitskins.

Checked for the context is the author is a total fag.

The greater sin would be to allow the weakness to grow even more and destroy the whole. The situation is far past the point where dealing with a few traitors would suffice. A few cancerous cells have grown into tumors that threaten to breech the bloodstream and irrevocably spread. They must be excised, no matter how painful, lest the entire body die.

(check'd and kek'd)
So wait, the key phrase was he could tell Abe? I completely missed that part, what a slimy cunt kike. I thought Trump really said that.

The jews/niggers/communists aren't even dead yet hold your horses before declaring Jihad against some traditionally isolationist island nation across the world.

en.rocketnews24 .com/2017/02/04/japan-announces-plans-to-take-in-300-syrian-refugees-over-the-next-five-years/

Was reading this on Rocketnews. Apparently Japan is going to accept 300 refugees over the next 5 years. Im really worried if they start accepting refugees in Japan..the 2020 Olympics are going to be held in Japan. I hope nothing happens but then again, who knows.

Fought for and won. If they want it back, let them fight for it and win it back. Or buy it, or win it in a mahjong match or something, but not fucking beg for it.

What are these kikes even trying to say?

Global-scale interventionism and meddling has been the grossly defining characteristic of Jew-directed Anglos. But I do agree that dealing with the outsider threats takes immediate priority.

🚨ALART🚨ALART🚨ALART🚨ALART🚨
We are being shilled!
Their tactic seems to be to bamboozle Holla Forums into thinking that Anglo genocide (or genocide of some other nation) is necessary.
They all seem to use the same phrases.
Here's another one I dug up for comparison.
hollaforums.com/thread/5984244/politics/the-germans-running-the-european-union-are.html

Yes.
And because the growing populace falls ever further into stupidity, resulting in an easily governable slaves.

Freedom and common sense is inversely proprtional to population density.

gee so you wouldn't want to assist white countries other than yours either?

Japan is overpopulated as fuck.
It has a larger population than Russia.
If it goes down that will only help Japan.
Also, nobody "needs" immigrants.

It is really pleasant to immediately see logical thinkers.
It would be even better to know that it was from the numbers of independent thinkers growing, or becoming more vocal - instead of only our population becoming highly focussed in a small place.

What is the photo from?

Read about the rise of zionism, even in a standard encyclopedia.
WW2 was orchestrated by the jew.

Japan's birthrate is already rebounding. Look it up.

It just proves this whole ridiculousness of muh immigrants is complete nonsense because the predictions are so ridiculous Japanese could be extinct in a THOUSAND FUCKJINGAJFI YEARS if current birthrates continue (as if they don't fucking change hundreds of times by then like it is now) and they don't take in subhumans or Japan will lose 44 million in EIGHTY SOMETHING FUCKING YEARS (most of you might probably not even be still alive by then) or their population will be reduced to EIGHTY-NINETY FUCKING MILLION JAPANESE if they don't take in more subhumans is just about the most ridiculous and stupid thing you can hear.

And as it stands, the Japanese population is utterly enourmous relative to its land area as it is.

This.

Within my lifetime I have seen the effects of overpopulation in England.
Cars now constantly roar past at all hours of the day, queues everywhere, lack of housing, lack of work, greed and theft increasing, lack of personal safety, no peace or privacy. Nowhere to escape to, no quiet little places.

Just mountains of shit.

England would be fine with 5 million, not 70.
Execute all the shitskins and already you have 20% less turds and 8 year old's body parts jamming up the sewers.

If by "support" you mean "act as a dumpster for old arms" then of course they did.

sauce please

This might actually be the single dumbest post I've ever read on Holla Forums

France has also taken the responsibility of taking everyone's nuclear waste and properly storing it. Shit ton of depleted nuclear waste in that country.

I think the main reason everyone is so fucked, especially with immigration, is because don't have any idea about the infrastructures of their country. It's just like South Africa all over again. Ending apartheid and freedom fighters blah blah blah was fun and all but now the country has sunk into such a hellish pit that rolling blackouts and failing infrastructures are a common occurrence. Also remember that South Africa was a nuclear power, so it is possible that western society might relinquish their weaponry to someone else. Maybe China or India, and I'm not even joking about that.

Yes, but it's not only and even primary determinant of power for developed world. For developing country - yes, even retarded nigger, rapefugee or alcoholic degenerate spawn can be beneficial source of menial labour, but for countries like USA and especially Japan, their negative effect on social infrastructure overweight benefits of their labour.
Indeed, but no developed country should strive for maximizing population at any cost.

That reminds me, even this faggy racemixer says that their birthrate increases when they have more virgins.

It's a leaked Islamic State photo of slave market from a month or two ago. But I could be wrong…

Regions have absolute human carrying capacities whose number is completely unaffected by how passionately some armchair academic/economist wants to theorize about infinite growth.

I believe it was a Yazidi girl who was being auctioned off.

REMINDER

POPULATION GROWTH ALWAYS LEADS TO A REBOUNDING DECREASE IN POPULATION TOWARDS THE MORE REALISTIC SUSTAINABLE LEVELS OF POPULATION FOR A NATION

ENDLESS POPULATION GROWTH IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THE KIKE PONZI SCHEME TO WORK

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON WHY A NORMALIZATION OF POPULATION TO BE DEEMED A "BAD THING"

We have to have allies
I'd rather be friends with Japan than Saudi "stone the raped woman" Arabia

are you actually implying here that we should repopulate japan with fucking whites?

If we keep at it everything will be fire

Exactly! Chinks are much more discrete than your average third world immigrant but they cause as much problems as them…maybe even more.

That makes two of us, american WN are fucking retarded, they do all this big talk about conquering the world while their neighborhood is filled with niggers. This deluson sometimes scares me.Strategy and diplomacy? Nah that is non-white, now excuse me while i go do some meth for the hwite race

So that really is what they mean by that? That Trump "could tell" but he didn't actually say anything like that? Christ these faggots are so thirsty for a POTUS as pozzed as them they're trying to project like no other.

Being a retarded neocon kike won't save you.

Because every white baby that isn't born is getting replaced with one of you shit-skins.
If thinking is too troubling for you just accept everything your betters say as truth.

LOL it's you again, you're the useless shitposting faggot who fantasizes about conquering the whole world and eliminating all non-white races while western countries are currently under siege. Wew!

I see CARE is shitting up Holla Forums now.

Yeah no doubt, pedo England needs a heavy fucking bombing

The way that article just assumes that president trump is one of the globalists kikes fills me rage.

The article is just using Trump's position of power to make its headline more clickable.

Way to go fitting in, cuck. Have you given your wife to Jamal yet?

The left is fucking insane. What is their deal with immigration? They are anyone who isn't a muslim and mongrelized beyond recognition and it triggers them.

Nigger you dumb. The size of a nation's population is directly related to the habitable non-arable regions within said nation. Japan's land is 80% mountains. Go smoke crack Tyrone.

Isn't Japan pretty fucking overpopulated anyway?There's like 120 million of them on that tiny island

the whole kike system relies on an ever growing population and therefore GDP, its fucking pathetic. these fuckers need to be liquidated.

theres literally NOTHING WRONG with population going down and is in fact a GOOD THING it just triggers the fuck out of schlomo and his profit margins

Nice job killing the thread, you type like a fag who thinks his thoughts important

I still dont get why we havent made the master race by fusing with the Japanese. Honoary aryans for a reason.

Kys on the way back to cuckchan.

TAKE IT TO THE LOO, PAJEET

How many children do you have?

FIRE IS FINE!
The fire is rising as intended, everything is according to plan.

ok user, let's just get rid of all the Jews and then game theory will just magically not matter any more

you either breed or you go extinct, I understand most of you are dead-ends yourselves and don't get this Japan could add >100,00 future citizens a year if they restricted abortion.That is superior to immigrants, isn't it.

Japan needs to unkike its economy. The Rothschild central banks are what's ruining it from the top down.

Japan can easily make up for that within another generation or two afterwards. If they import 44 million of the usual suspects, they'll never be Japanese again.

Japan is in the very fortunate position that their government debt is mostly with the Japanese, instead of international banking clans. The state was very keen on keeping the debt within the country, so they sold it as a retirement plan to every Japanese person who would listen.

Yes, let's put niggers in charge of nuclear reactors. I want to see this.

Japan is a small island nation, a dwindling population just means greater self suffiency. Unlike they don't have to worry about shitskins outbreeding them domestically. The only thing a shrinking Japanese population hurts is aging pensioners who didn't invest intelligently and expect gibs for being decrepit.

Speaking as a mathematically inclined user, you can't just throw out a few bits of terminology and consider it a rebuttal. The purpose of increasing your population in the current year is to give you more power over other races, more workers to build and more soldiers to fight and more settlers to colonize. But in a hypotheetical world where whites have taken over the entire planet that's no longer needed, and we can eugenically focus on improving our quality of life. Do we need 7-8 billion people on earth? I doubt it.

Give them China and Korea. We'll keep Mexico (and the rest of the Western Hemisphere).

Struggle is part of life. Obviously our interests won't always align, and there will be conflicts both economic and military. That's fine.
It would be equally absurd to say that the proper response to strife between European peoples is for, say, the English to wipe out all other Europeans. It's fucking stupid.

This is correct, even Hitler comprehended this.

WRONG

Nips just want to have a quiet life, they have it in their blood to settle down and stay away from problems.
Of course, they can also react when disturbed, hence the honorary Aryan title.

Anyone who has anything against the East Asians is a faggot

They are literally the only other people on Earth besides us who are cool, they don't start shit, they don't chimp out, they don't try to jihad us, they don't try to culturally enrich us
Whenever an east asian family moves into a neighborhood everyone is fine with it and they cause no problems, whenever you walk into a room full of asians you dont feel threatened, the east asians are civilized, productive, they are the only other people who can hold their own and dont constantly degenerate into shit when left on their own

How can we criticize the Jews for wanting to wipe us out, and then talk about wanting to wipe out the only other people who are like us just because they aren't us?

China has giant modern day cities with 20 million people in them, other east asians have similar stuff, I don't care if their culture makes it so they do some robotic (relative to us) stuff

China is completely fucked thanks to years of communism rotting their brains to goo.
Everything else you said is spot on about Asians though.
This is a bad thing, "modern day" conditions disconnect one from nature and force them into slave-like environments.
That is a product of communism only really visible in China and South Korea. Even in the biggest Japanese or Taiwanese cities there are shrines to remind the inhabitants of their connection to the natural world. China is very on-board with "agenda 2030" and other globalization attempts like BRICS.

JUST FUCK MORE, YOU STUPID FUCKING NIPS. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO KILL ALL THE JEWS.

Oh fuck off you 4 cuck niggers they ate white people in ww2 and chinks are trying to destroy the west. MUH BASED ASIANS you dont seem to understand this nationalism thing

This is journalism? This is what passes for a story now?

I really doubt Trump gives a fuck about Japan (not) taking in immigrants. If anything, he probably thinks they're smart.

this considering what trump told merkel

Literally the plot of a doujin. This is what they meant by "Make Anime Real".

Trump could tell Abe;
"Stuart Anderson is a faggot"

Its not that simple, Japan is already the most densely populated country in the world, and as a result housing and cost of living is through the roof. As long as there are strict border and immigration controls, a temporary negative birthrate is not a problem since it is a direct result of limited lebensraum, once the older people start dying off there will be a whole lot of space and resources freed up, prices will drop, and birthrate will go back up until they hit carrying capacity again and the cycle repeats itself while still maintaining the existence of the Japanese people, as long as there are strong immigration controls and no kiked policies or economic bubbles which interfere with this process a sinusoidal pattern of birthrates in relation to living space and resources is not a problem, and make no mistake, it is a sinusoidal pattern which will reverse itself given no malicious externalities.

oh boy what are we memeing now

That's a lie. The most prosperous countries in the world are Switzerland, Bahrain, Singapore, Monaco and they have very small populations.
They have a standard of living unattainable for burgers or EU.

Fuck off globalist kike, your kind will soon hang.

Japan is very overpopulated and has a very low standard of living as a result. They need to kill off at least a half of their population and start over.

Japan is .98~ times the size of California, this meme that it's small has to die already.

Japan is overpopulated. It's the population of France + Germany in the livable space of Benelux, the amount of food, energy and supplies they import is staggering. It's a mini China and at least China has a shitload of mines and a shitload of farmlands (albeit with poor soil).

The main reason as to why they don't have kids is because housing is unfordable and not like us with the gender role/depravity thing. And housing is unfordable because of the overpopulation. Couples don't live together because they end up working too far from each other housing, etc… And the price of apartments with more than one bedroom is ridiculous.

-40 millions means they would still be the 3rd most populated "civilized" country after the US and Russia…

California is 423,970 km2
Japan is 364,485 km²

That's not .98… not by a long shot, and that's not actually Japan USABLE land.
Japan is an extremely mountainous country that's only topped of by places like Austria or Switzerland. 72% of those 364,485km² are mountains and tall mountains… Japan, despite being an archipelagos nation where you're hardly ever at more than 100km from the sea, has an average elevation of 438 m… more than nearly all European countries.
And out of those 91,121km² of usable lands well some of it has to have crops on it (about 25,000km²)… so you're left with 66,121km² (West Virginia) except with 3 times the population of California.

Which is about 66,121km² of skyscrapers, because the actual density is 2000+ people per square kilometer (so… 2 people per square meter, factoring the roads that easily take 25% of the space for 9m², which is a prison cell like apartment for one you need 27 floors to lodge them)…

Only about 5% of Japan is usable