Venom 154 Brings us more Smug Eddie Panels

Pretty good issue, tbh.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Venom-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like how the symbiote spends its nights watching television. Wait until it gets its hands on a laptop and starts browsing imageboards.

i haven't read much Venom, what are the symbiote's motivations these days? I always thought it wanted Peter as a host then wanted revenge for Peter rejecting it. I guess it would still leave Eddie for Peter if Peter would accept it. Is this correct and still the case?

No, it hates Peter and at this point it would never accept him again because Peter tricked him one too many times. Eddie is its favorite host because he's as fucked up mentally as the symbiote is, and they're sort of the perfect couple.

Why is Venom Marvel's only good comic?

Eddie Brock is the last alpha male role model at Marvel comics and goddamn they're going turbo with it

We need a Virgin Peter Parker vs Chad Eddie Brock meme, ASAP.

Just found the perfect panels for that, brb in a jiffy.

Primarily DC fan here, how good is the current run, is it worth reading and which issue does it start?

There's eleven issues so far. Zero politics or SJW garbage, just 100% fun comic book adventures.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Venom-2016

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Anything I should add?

wut?!

Surely, you're joking.

Bless your soul and never read One More Day.

Nigger-Cops BTFO!

Was he fucking with him or did Venom really wanna eat his brains?

Not sure, tbh. In comics from the 90s the eating brains lines were always just Eddie fucking with people. But there was one storyarc where the symbiote went rabid and started eating people's brains and Eddie had to track it down, and subdue it, vampire hunter style.

kinda impressed tbh

I wish someone would draw a better version of this.

I'm starting to think "Brockfag" is just a conglomerate mass of 3 posters. There's the guy who does story times, another random, and I've been mistaken for Brockfag multiple times.

It's probably more than 3 people and one autist just assumes everyone who likes a popular comic character (who happens to be the only character with a decent ongoing from Marvel) is the same person.

I don't know. It's not me, and I sure feel like there's more than a little obsession with Brock around here.

This is nice.

20 years later and Bagley still draws venom second to none

I bet you that there's a book ending to this comic and Venom actually eats the darkie's brain.

the nightmare makes sense then

Consider yourself lucky!

Add that Peter's sperm kill people, need to be stay forever virgin.
Add to Brock how the symbiot his bitch.

Plus change the font… that shit just hurt my eyes…

Beautiful.

i guess its a good thing that i only watched the cartoons

Eddie is so alpha he can give women mind-melding orgasms over the phone.

This is a fun comic. I'm surprised that Diversity and Comics hasn't praised it at all.

I'm noticing a lot of smaller comics reviewers on YouTube are loving Venom. I honestly think that this comic is Marvel's only saving grace.

You're not my Brockfag.

Didn't Brockfag quit out of disappointment?

bump

RIP Brockfag, you will be missed.