Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

So since I didn't upgrade to win10 I am not allowed to download that shit. Is it any good?

I used to play the older titles, like the first one, forza 3 and 4 but stopped at that point. I liked the past titles, but I know that game devs manage to fuck up good series, so yeah, those who tested it, is it good?

i dont have spyware 10 but i do have an xboner
its good, alot like forza 4, from what i've heard tho apex is just a tech demo with less cars and tracks

huh, i didnt mean to sage.
fucking kikewheels

so they are offering right now a open beta for a tech demo?

yes

Its probably an early entry of Turn10 to see how well they can port their games since future Forza titles will all come to PC.

At least its free and doeant require that you own a brick.

well it's not entirely free. I have to upgrade to win10 and I am not upgrading to that crap os to play a beta of a tech demo.

ffs I thought this time ms actually changed.

? forza was never on gaystation4

The Xbone forza 6 is pretty much what 5 would have been if it weren't rushed and jewed to be a launch title. This Apex thing is what forza 6 would have been if it were rushed and jewed to be a launch title.

Isn't modern gaming amazing?

Well I am glad that I am not missing on something. It would kill my inside if we finally got a good forza for pc and I couldn't play it.

Wake me up when they make Horizon 3.

downloading it now.
wish me luck

… or not.
win10 store just broke and I can't download anything

microsoft being jews again

Already made a post about it here

Basically it's shit and you're not missing a thing.

63 is a pretty decent number.
not every racing game needs to be like Gran Autismo

original forza 6 had like 200

and I'm sure more then half of them were barely any different from each other.
I don't need the Coupé '97, '02, '07 and '13. one of them is enough

Forza 6 had something like 450 cars on release.

Though it's not the number that pisses me off, it's the way you're supposed to unlock them in Apex.

Wake me up when they make Horizon not have shitty VA and shitty radio stations that loop after 30 minutes

Forza isn't Grind Turismo

Thanks to my roommate I have to play with the sound off most of the time, so I didn't notice. Driving along the highway with friends and doing sweet drifts was more than worth the 40 bucks I paid second hand.

Okay, my friends Drivatars.

My friends are always asleep when I play.

I've never actually played with them for reals.

Kill me

i only played the demo on xbone.
some conclusions on the input methods:

1.) fuck microsoft for not letting me use my old and trusty steering wheel. its not compatible with xbox one and probably never will be. so its either "buy a new one" or "dont play". because racing games arent fun without steering wheels - for me. afaik current wheels are only compatible with EITHER xbone OR ps4. so if i were to buy a ps4 used sometime, i wouldnt be able to play gran turismo xy.

2.) the vibrating triggers in the xbox one controller are actually a working concept. i thought they were more or less just a gimmick for shootan games, but you get a general idea about the level of grip, similiar to force feedback on steering wheels. though this is probably one of the few applications where it isnt just a gimmick. that would make it more bearable to me, but i still havent bought the game - or the steering wheel.

if the driving physics are fun, all interiors are modeled, the soundengine is good (its not like raceroom, but still pretty good) and the suspension can be considerably customized, which seems to be the case, then 63 is a lot and shoud keep you entertained for quite a while. people saying
is the reason why gt 5 and 6 were such letdowns, in a way.

welp

Well screw that game then.

What I love about forza (apart from the driving physics and shit like that) is the amount of cars and the customization.

I know people hate microshit here but at least try not to bait with to bait with things proven wrong hours ago.

Also the crash issue is drivers related. Update.

I tried it yesterday, its pretty fun
Also im not really into racing games but do all of this games have technology like this one?
damn you technology

THEY'RE ALL USB
THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF BUTTONS
THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON FOR THIS
JEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS