Shameless Self Plug Thread

ITT: Vidya Videos by Anons, for Anons

Do you have a youtube channel for vidya, but can't seem to get any views?
Post some vids here, and we'll berate you because they're shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/SelfishDream
youtube.com/user/Darkthorngamer
youtube.com/channel/UC3BYnHo-bdOpuy90ZsNZQaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J5WwDE29vAg
youtube.com/watch?v=oLvVaG8Lcu8&list=PLMIGO5feN4YfzD-J0kudRhD53ROxK-AOD
youtube.com/user/URreadingmyaccname
youtube.com/channel/UCyxbNa70yTO96cHX4bNNHrA
youtube.com/channel/UCM2vgMi8nNZmoCp4YD3mw0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, someone's gotta take the plunge.
Here's my shitty channel

youtube.com/user/SelfishDream

I mostly do let's plays of obscure games that are either weird or spooky. My accent is almost impossible to decipher.

wew

Does it count if I make the vidya?
also I am going to sleep right now

snince the thread 404'd, who was the guy with a british accent that did Ironman runs of fps games again? searching 'F.E.A.R. Ironman run' gives nothing.

I upload shitty PS4 shares edited to look like an actual video
youtube.com/user/Darkthorngamer
Yes, yes, I know the URL is shit. I made it when I was a edgy cunt.

I upload a whole load of shit with no editing whatsoever. I don't even have windows movie maker.

if you didn't play TF2C with Holla Forums I recorded 2 videos about how its like to play on the servers. RIP woody.

I thought you were dead
I like it.

I make shitty replay videos of stuff I did in racing games, and sometimes mod the games to do shit you're not supposed to. Like have a pike's peak car do a normal rally stage in Dirt Rally and embed related.

It was good while it lasted.

I don't make anything but I'll post a friend's video and if you post why it's shit I'll tell him.

I'm starting to run Shadowplay all the time so I can build up a load of clips I can string together into highlight reels, cool plays in games, etc.

Not sure what exactly I should be working towards doing though. I'm pretty good at games in general, particularly cuhrayzee and mobas. Not sure if highlights/plays or educational or if people would be more interested in gimmick strategies or what.

I dunno. What would you want to see?

Decent concept, poorly exectuted.

Nigga needs a better mic and acting lessons.
Plus, the writing is kinda high school level.

I've been thinking about streaming a little, maybe I'll record some.

It will mostly be me fucked up in the late night early morning playing strategy and rpg games to music. Might be a relaxing watch to some people?

all my shit and more are in webm's anyways

His voice is annoying

Music is a bigger turn off than facecams

Shitty edited highlights of shitty streams of shitty games.

go nuts.

I don't have any intention of camming, and I have something of an eclectic taste in music.

I'm competent enough to curate the aesthetic, it will just be one that not many people are interested in.

Me and my friend used to do lets plays, we thought we were funny but aussie net uploading at 120kb is horrible

Me and my friend used to do lets plays, we thought we were funny but aussie net uploading at 120kb is horrible

Let me post temprature circles

FIRE TIRESSS

I just started a channel recently, played through Rimworld because a new update had come out (terrible idea). Next I'll probably play some Darklands or something.

Here's one of my most recent uploads, where I accidentally describe the monotony of my life. Tell me why I'm shit.

I made this shitty video years ago, but I just uploaded it now.

best thing in this thread so far

My favorite part of games is when the A.I. bug out. Sometimes I'll record when something like that happens.

Solid voice and mic, you're articulate. Pretty good so far, I'd be happy to watch an LP of Darklands.

If it don't fit in eight mega bit it ain't worth shit

pretty funny

I make let's plays, it's a hobby.
Used to do it with my best friend but then he got pussywhipped by his girlfriend and I had to spend like 7 months pulling him away from that shit, now he dumped the cunt.
Now we are recording again.
youtube.com/channel/UC3BYnHo-bdOpuy90ZsNZQaQ

here is some hotline: youtube.com/watch?v=J5WwDE29vAg
here is some SWAT co-op from last year:
youtube.com/watch?v=oLvVaG8Lcu8&list=PLMIGO5feN4YfzD-J0kudRhD53ROxK-AOD

our voices are shit on the first SWAT video, but oh well it was our first recording ever at the time.
we really need to get back in our game.

Been working on this video forever now.

Just looking for general advice if there is any to be given.

Might as well leave this here, but don't expect anything that's actually good
youtube.com/user/URreadingmyaccname

You wouldn't happen to post in /ogc/ would ya?

I found you guy's through our dead as shit >>>/lp/ board. I though you guy's were decent.

I got into Lp recently starting with Soul Calibur III's Chronicle of the Sword. It turned out alright, and I started a Driver Parallel Lines LP That I/OBS fucked up recording audio for

I really want a buttplugs, which one would you guys suggest/recommend?

Not much as I haven't played any games that made me desire to do a walk-through of. The one game I have done a walk-through of is Neverworld: beyond time I stand. It's an alright game.

youtube.com/channel/UCyxbNa70yTO96cHX4bNNHrA

>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/gaschamber/

i feel genuinely afraid to put my channel on here but yes, i make a few videos too that nobody fucking watches

youtube.com/channel/UCM2vgMi8nNZmoCp4YD3mw0Q

i have more fun making video effects and cutting them together than actually doing the audio tracks or the recording

Putting some more emotion into your voice would help. Just so it doesn't seem obvious that your reading from a script. But, that's something you gonna have to work on over time. Other than that… you mixed your audio decently and video editing, while basic, is easy to follow.

Also, if you're gonna have text on the screen, make it legible. Like, outlining the text with white or black would make easy to see.

Thanks a lot, man.

I've also been doing some videos on another channel with some friends, and they'd probably be upset if I didn't shill a bit.

I made a very low effort video of MGS V e3 trailer synced with the Midge Ure Man Who Sold The World beore the game released. The audio matched pretty much perfectly so seemed obvious to make.

Had like 100 views before game released.
now has like 41k

i realized that i probably should have embedded one of the videos that i actually put work into instead of a three-second joke

just subbed. you've piqued my interest.

This guy?

Made this yesterday, I think it's alright

Pretty good stuff. I just might subscribe.

This game looks super fun, too.