KENYAN KIDS CAN'T PASS SELF-RECOGNITION TEST FOR ANIMALS

Scientists test how smart animals are by using the mirror self recognition test: they put some paint on the animal's forehead and let it look at itself in the mirror, and see whether it realizes it's seeing itself in the mirror and that it has paint on it.

Some scientists tested children from a few different cultures to see whether they could pass this test. It turns out that Kenyan children weren't too good at figuring out how mirrors work:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0022022110381114

They try to spin it as the test not being valid across cultures, but I think we can all see what's going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
journalofscience.net/File_Folder/521-532(jos).pdf
archive.is/TsG8w
expertafrica.com/kenya/info/kenya-weather-and-climate
foreignpolicyblogs
liveleak.com/view?i=d67_1479410562
globalresearch.
youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU
uwphotographyguide.com/images/mola-reflection.jpg
seafoodsource.com/news/food-safety-health/gel-injected-shrimp-a-growing-problem-in-china
youtu.be/vejxc6HWJP4?t=31m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=HRVGA9zxXzk
unz.c
archive.is/1JFeV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb niggers

I've got a webbum of one of those I Fucking Love Science Shows pivoting on a dime to talking about how problematic the mirror test is because it disadvantages niggers. Unfortunately, it has already been poasted.

So niggers are dumber than monkeys?

Muh Object Permanence:

Prof. Eugene Valberg, African Language and the African Mind
youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Hah, I love how fucked science is at this point.

It is EXACTLY the argument they use with IQ - subhumans can't do it, but we're all equal, therefore the test is shit.

Its not a matter of being 'smart' or 'dumb', so much a being sapient or not.
Niggers probably are less sapient than monkeys.

It's funny how quickly a progressive "anti-racist" will turn into a Mengele-quoting eugenicist when their foundational premise ("muh equality!") i in danger. Demonstrate that nigger sprog are dumber than monkey foreskins and they start spinning bullshit about non-Western cultures altering the fabric of reality. Demonstrate the thing empirically, and now the scientific method is banned and blocked.

Progressive penguin turds like IFLS remind me of fussy mothers making excuses after their autistic kids smash shit in a school library. No matter how hard niggers work to persuade us that they are massively inferior – on a deep, fucking genetic level – some refugees-welcome dipstick will show up with Talmudic special pleading to excuse their behavior.

Kek agrees with this sentiment

AI was smarter than niggers 50 years ago

Animals in general are smarter than most people give them credit for, which makes niggers' ineptitude all the more hilarious and pathetic. Crows, for one example, have no neo-cortex yet can pass the mirror test and display problem-solving capabilities.

Old news. Check out the leftist doublethink in this vid. Gets btfo in the comments.

They won't include the abo. Poor abos! Too funny.

it is well known for years that niggers cant pass the mirror test. go back to /r/coontown

Even certain species of ant passed the MSR test

journalofscience.net/File_Folder/521-532(jos).pdf

They also have really long memories and can recognize people by their clothes. Unlike niggers, however, crows usually get away with petty theft and rarely go to prison.

Thank god. If they included abos, it would've dragged us down to african tier.

The result of the test was different the expected result according to the hypothesis. Therefore… the test is wrong! Brilliant!

The test is for self-awareness, not intelligence. Maybe it results in less empathy, which would explain why they like to sucker punch random people, kick cats and give zero fucks when one of them dies.

Meanwhile, pigeons will just sit in parking lots and let themselves get run over.
animalcognition.org/2015/04/15/list-of-animals-that-have-passed-the-mirror-test/
This isn't a complete list, but it's still fascinating to go through, especially the section on common ant drones.
If a creature whose figurative gray matter is less than a tenth of an ounce can recognize itself, what excuses do these nigger children have?

There was a video about it before, beta faggot saying its "problematic" and all. They took it down, but not before people were redpilled. African children cant self recognize, he blamed it on their group culture - which is pretty pathetic.

Was just about to go looking for this link. Thanks for saving my time, user.

I know right, I shudder to think what will happen to Australia if the abo is the majority instead of white people.

Nothing, It'll just be a blasted desert wasteland like it was when whites found it. Abbos are the niggers of niggers.

Gas prices would skyrocket, for sure.

And yet they can't take a hit to save their lives.

You've hit the nail on the head–sympathy derives from picturing yourself in someone else's circumstances, and as such it is an utterly foreign concept to niggers because they can barely grasp the concept of selfhood in the first place.

Mainland Europe due for a sharp drop soon.

archive.is/TsG8w

Why?

old shit

at

He cited a female (((Animal Researcher))).

Don't two other dindus try to jump the white guy from behind and get their shit wrecked in the full vid?

I'm not buying China either.

North Italians have really high IQs, they are basically the last remaining Roman supermen.

With the ruins around that was built by the white people. It's like arriving on the planet only to find out that they are gone.

If they are not lazy to carry them then how come they haven't got the menial jobs?

Yes they are.

The average IQ south of the Sahara is 70. Koko the gorilla consistently scored higher than that on IQ tests.

Makes sense I guess. Northern Italy dominance when?

That gasoline's for drinking m8

US White population is the European population with the highest average IQ worldwide.
Feels bretty gud.

Don't sleep in the road!

They are keen to walk for the gas to die and yet won't work. Weirdos.

Suddenly nigger behavior all makes sense.

Maybe they'd have more work ethic on jenkem.

That's problematic tbh fam.

I wish I didn't look that up m8.

Abos do this? Have you considered just letting nature take its course with them?

t. Burger

I do remember reading, as a whole, conservatives in the US have a higher IQ than liberals. I remember taking one when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I think I got somewhere in the 120s or 130s but can't remember exactly

And that's how the anthem is supposed to be sung. Not by some shrill voiced whore pop singer, but by a group of men. Not even memeing, I'm srs, that's it was meant to be sing.

Singer is the only occupation women can perform at the level of men though. I say you let them have it.

It's a man's world, bucko.

Not really. Real women suck at singing a lot of classical compositions written for female voices, because those were actually written for castratos.

What's the IQ of abbos exactly?

they got (((shutdown))) a while ago, fam. all 'bout dat voat, now, gnome saiyan?

Do abos chimpout like Niggers?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

lulz

High 60s.

Meant for:

You need to leave, every time I see one of you autistic nigger lingo spewing autistic shitskins from 4cucks coming here constantly blurting fam an shit, you're making it extremely obvious you're underage and either some idiotic mexican child who thinks talking like a nigger is the 'hip' thing to do on your quest to be accepted as 'white' which is never going to happen, or you're a wigger which is even worse, or just a plain average autistic nigger that thinks you're going to be accepted as some sort of 'based X' kike bullshit when again, you need to fucking leave.

All in all, I can feel you're not white and more than likely some underage beaner kid trying to spew nigger lingo in hopes you'll 'fit in' and be accepted as 'one of us'. You need to leave.

50-60

No, they suck at fighting but not against the abo though. A lot of them are drunkard bastards.

Oh, but it's okay, user! They were just being "ironic"! You see, this means that YOU, in turn, are the one being trolled!

Ha ha ha!

:^)

Abo absolute hate the niggers. Here is the proof for everyone to see the hatred in abos.

Not really. Mass chimpouts are more of a nigger thing.

[dindu nuffin in strayin']

This. Don't fuck with crows. There's a reason eating them is frowned upon.

they're literally too drunk/high all the time
stupid as shit too
abos are the only race on the planet lower than niggers
before you get triggered, keyword is lower. kikes may be objectively WORSE than either niggers or abos, but at least they're smart enough not to drink gas

No it's not being ironic, and no there's no such thing as being 'trolled' you idiotic mentally deficient shitskinned moron. I think that you're desperate to try and fit in, and more than likely came from those autistic HWNDU threads that led to even MORE of you autistic reddit transplants/underage mexican children flooding this board among the other bullshit we've been dealing with as of late. Don't think because you know what ":^)" is, albeit using it incorrectly in the first place is a pass for you to act like you were being ironic when you were being a dumb pozz'd twink shitskin. When you have to type out laughter, and then bother to actually use the fucking word troll or trolled when you get caught and put on the spotlight, you've made it far too obvious who and what you are, and you have to go back. Get the fuck off my board you autistic underage, beady-eyed, moon-faced shitskin abomination, head on back to Holla Forums or whatever nigger lingo shithole you crawled out of.

Is it true that a female abo can have several children at the age of 10 all fathered by her own father?

if you really dig deep though, men dominate vocal performace. one's range isn't as important in classical singing as there are pieces catered to every range. could just be that the classics were written primarily with men in mind, but I find very few woman singers to be on par. that said, I saw Rigoletto and the woman who played the daughter was pretty fucking good

what the fuck

Don't ask me, that's what some other guy told me.

Nah that's obvious. Niggers have at least some humanity to them but the fact that modern science classifies abos as human is insane.

I dont necessarily know if thats true, but abbos do have some super fucked up sexuality related things. Like cutting of dicks to let them be fucked kinda shit.

A man - not woman is the one who claims the title of the widest octave range tbh.

There are warnings on Australian TV that tell abbos that there might be pictures of dead people on the screen and not to watch.

Yes, the child abuse is very common.

I've been saying forever that crows are the most underrated bird.

well yeah that makes sense, men have a lower starting poing in their range. trust me, it is easier to increase the upper end of your range than it is to expand the lower end of your range, each person's voice is only built to go so low

There's a reason Odin had a crow

Crows are literally the best animal on the face of the planet. If you ever get an opportunity to raise a corvid, you can teach them to speak real language admittedly at the level of a 4 year old child, but language nonetheless

disregard that i suck cocks those are ravens

Crows are smarter than ravens

Someone explain this to me.

uhmmmmm

Roses are red
Obama's half-black
If you can't drink milk
you have to go back

Nothing better than old-school anti-nigger memes

How do Crows compare to Ravens?

ravens are smarter. crows are really smart though

Low testosterone. No room for creativity.

Probably why, conversely, scots invented a ton of shit

Correction: Asian countries are filled with the most cheaters. Hence why Europeans invent most things and Asians can only tweak them. They don't actually have IQs that high. They just cheat on the test.

Proof? I can believe the Chinese are doing that.

source needed

I guess niggers just have inferior culture to most animals.

think about it, you ever meet someone from mainland china? they are disgusting and primitive, and those are the ones smart enough to make it to the US. you really think the average IQ in mainland china is 105?

I think its 60-65, which is still low of course.

I can never know enough about Rhodesia. Does anyone have a copy of the 1965 and 1970 constitutions of Rhodesia? Apparently there's one copy in the library of Parliament in Canada, in the (((restricted))) section.

I can believe China, it's Japan I have a bit of a hard time. I still would like a source.

they also have PSAs telling people not to lie down in roads. kek

Do you think crows or macaques know what a mirror is?

That's fucking scary, they're devolving into feral beasts.

i dont have any sources for you sorry. Japan's probably is that high though

No, but I bet they fly around enough to eventually meet a puddle or a body of water capable of being reflective.

This
Got my kids a rabbit. Expected it to be dumb as shit. At 6 weeks old, I had it perfectly litter box trained in a couple days. It's 10 weeks old now, knows what she is and isn't allowed to chew, sits by the fridge when she wants fresh greens.
A 10 week old rabbit is cleaner, more obedient, and communicates more effectively than a nigger.

bs Literally every East Asian country has an IQ of around 105. The Chinese (but not Japanese) cheat on SCHOOL tests, but that doesn't mean they cheat on IQ tests. There is little incentative to do so and they are given under different conditions.

Okay? Are you trying to just make a giggle here while you agree with me? Or just being stupid enough to think I can't drink milk or something?

Cause out of the majority of people in this thread I think it's safe to say I'm one of the few people here who can drink milk.

It was brought up in a conversation with my mother once that I could understand what a mirror was when I was 2. TWO. Niggers are literally more stupid than someone who still wore diapers.

I have a cat that will alert you to it wanting something, bring you over to where it is, and point you at the thing it wants you to do something with. Animals can be smart as fuck.

They are in direct competition for gibs.

Do not forget crabs-in-a-bucket phenomena or niggers-lining-in-KFC. Those savages will savage their own over petty bullshit like nikeys, bling, bucket of chicken, social status that doesn't matter.

But at that point you'd probably had multiple exposures to reflective surfaces, both directly, and indirectly. You're totally missing the point. You didn't just get handed a mirror having never seen one and then magically figure it out in five minutes because you're white or whatever.

You saw multiple types of reflective surfaces over the course of your childhood (two whole years!) and then eventually figured out how to express it as a concept.

So it never rains in kenya?

topkek, it'll also never loot your house.

expertafrica.com/kenya/info/kenya-weather-and-climate

Cheating is rampant across all the asian races, no exceptions. Japan basically allows outright cheating but if somebody is much too obvious about it they'll turn it into a scandal. It's pretty retarded.

foreignpolicyblogs .com/2011/03/07/how-japan-drives-academic-cheating/

I'm saying that little kids should have been exposed to it multiple times, even though it may only be a puddle.

What incentive would they have to lie about their citizens' IQ?

You seem to think that it's this arduous process to understand that something in the mirror is you. It's not. Especially for an adult.

Fuck off and take your nigger defending elsewhere.

Keep in mind there is also a lack of things like concrete or asphalt in most of these RURAL areas, meaning that most of these puddles are exceptionally muddy at best, and it's not like they'd have any reason to go outside in the rain.

It further points out that the ground dries very quickly because of the usually hot climate.

moving the goalpost, eh?

I hope this is some kind of bait

what incentive would a country have to host the olympics? it's almost always a huge expense and ends up being a net loss for the country, so why not just let some other dumb country host it? but they do it anyway for the international prestige, to improve the perception fo their country abroad

Adult, kid, doesnt matter. At any point you understand abstraction, mirrors are easy. Kenyan kids apparently cant into abstraction, while ours can. Abstraction has to do with intelligence and awareness. Niggers can't into abstraction. This is easy.

then why don't African countries do that?

Occums razor.

No, it's a fallacious arguement at best. It's absurd to try to extrapolate from the ability to recognize a mirror the first time an ability to recognize abstract concepts.

Well why don't they have glass?
It's totally because of a cultural reason.
:^)

Where the fuck have you been?

Some animals do exactly that and pass the test. They literally see a mirror for the first time and work it out in mere minutes.

Stop making excuses for the shortcomings of black people.

They like to claim they have the biggest benis too.

No, I meant why don't they manipulate IQ statistics to show that "fact"?

Well clearly you're a retard then and that's all I have left to say. Good day sir and begone.

top lel

Bumping your IQ scores by 10-15 points is dubious at best even. We're talking about people who live in mudhuts in the rain forest or bush and can't read or write.

I think I'm just going too go before the confirmation bias in here drops my IQ anymore

Why would a country doctor IQ data that still places them in the retarded range?
Though i do have my misgivings about Sierra Leone…

Crows are deceptively smart creatures and are fully capable of holding grudges against others as much as develop affection for others, they also use tools creatively. It's not unreasonable for them withold some sense of self.

That's like asking why gorillas don't cheat on IQ tests. Even if a nigger understands the significance of the test and doesn't immediately reject the whole concept as a plot by whitey to keep them down, good luck finding a nigger smart enough to successfully cheat on it.

If niggers were good at cheating then the kikes wouldn't have been forced to lower educational standards through the floor for them.

They're sitting on the richest source of gold and diamonds and platinum, and they have the best climate for agriculture. Why would they be poor at all?

i don't know why you're so skeptical of all this. idk what to tell you, everyone in mainland china is really smart and there is no cheating involved in an important international metric

because they're niggers

You win. Take these bragging rights and shove them up your ass.

China's a pro at plagiarism (well in the crose enoughu kinda of way)

you probably think their population is 1.3 billion too kek

so niggers are the same in Australia….. i'm not at all surprised

Snownigger natives do it too, if you go north enough. They don't drink it though, just huff the fumes.

Holy fuck that video gave me cancer.
Jesus Christ where is the screenshot that has been passed around here where an user properly explains why the cultural argument is bullshit. Niggers really are subhuman.

Is that chink RX-78 knockoff made of plywood?

I know someone that is big into science and stuff. He practically jerks off to abbos as if they are some silenced geniuses. Richard Dawkins is one hell of a drug.

I'd watch those fight.

Government already bumps up the average black IQ. They do this so they don't lose billions more having to dole out disability welfare for dumb as a sack of bricks sub IQ 70 niggers.

Cuz' the white man tuk our majekul powwus N' shit 'cuz theyz wuz jelouse of us be'eng kangs N' shit.

Lern yurself on hows T' REEEED rayciss', sheeeit.

Best reference I have is a family member who had to periodically fly to China to sweep open markets where they sold tech-related crap. Knock-off routers, modems, random PC parts, software on disks, etc. Supposedly they literally glued chunks of circuit boards together and managed to sell them. Supposedly some hackjobs worked while some were outright scams, but pic related happens all the time.

Because only he government does IQ tests right? lol. Why do Chinese Americans get the same score? makes you wonder

That arguement applies to every single country. But seriously why would the governmnet care about hoaxing ~5 IQ points that much? Its not worth the trouble.

Funny how multiple estimations in ability are linked to IQ and they are at the bottom and surprisingly they always end up at that position. Same with every other group, but keep holding on to that blank slate bullshit.

My guess is the sierra leone data was probably a small sample from an elite group.

Reminder to watch Empire of Dust.

If money was a factor, North Korea should be low and Saudi Arabia should be high.

So I guess the asians are smart meme is wrong, it's just that whites are being dragged down by stupid fucking niggers.

They didnt have the fucking WHEEL until Europeans showed them. Reminder to report marxist shills trying to say niggers are equal etc.

liveleak.com/view?i=d67_1479410562

Asians only have a higher IQ because they have a higher rate of racial purity. If America was hitting japan levels of purity, we'd probably be around 107-110.

TL;DR Indonesian drops truthbombs at chinamen and call em sexually jewish niggers.

if second pic is accurate, it means that the gap between blacks and whites actually increases significantly as income increases (as the left y-axis is based on standard deviations). Money can only improve their potetial intelligence so much. There is only a 0.6 standard deviation in the lowest income bracket, but over one standard deviation in IQ in the higher brackets. One standard deviation is 15 IQ points. This suggests the money is used more effectively by whites to actively increase their intelligence while blacks don't use greater income to boost intelligence. which is in itself dumb.

Interesting point, I had always focused on Asians having a higher average IQ while whites have more super-geniuses, a higher peak IQ, more people above 145 etc. balanced out by a larger number of failures.. which can also be attributed to things like affirmative action tacking 230 extra SAT points onto blacks when considered for ivy league acceptance.

IQ isn't the whole story on intelligence. In some sense it tests a more abstract version of intelligence than the definitions of intelligence some might intuitively advocate. It just does really well at explaining a broad range of intelligence, not every single detail. This can't be helped at the moment though, as theories of the mind are still being developed and new discoveries in neuroscience are made all the time. The other problem is that many IQ charts source IQ studies that the various East Asian countries did themselves. Some have suggested that their data is intentionally inflated to make their own countries look good. We might try doing IQ tests on East Asian immigrants to the West, but ultimately that ends up being a bad sample also, as usually the smarter Asians are the ones that immigrate in the first place.

There's also that - differences in standard deviation between races. Whites probably have a higher standard deviation, meaning there are more geniuses, but also retards. Asians, if I can recall, have a smaller standard deviation, meaning there are a lot more Asians near the mean. The same thing is for men and women, which is why we have a lot more male geniuses.

B-buh muh bling bling muddafucka yu knuw wut am sayin', get all da hos in da muh crib, shiet dawg why u hating.

I forgot to mention that this is also a reflection of average intelligence. A more accurate understanding of what is happening is obtained by looking at the actual graph of IQs. If you look at graphs you will see that Europeans vastly outnumber the world in quantity of genius IQs where East Asia merely has most people clustered together in a grouping where few are especially dumb and few are especially smart.

OMFG It DOES

all that shit he tweets must be how animals think we should get some researcher to figure that out and maby soon humanity will be able to talk to animals

Hong Kong needs more yellow in this chart

See

Chinese data is worthless. People tested with an IQ of 140 in China magically see their IQ drop to 100 when tested in America.

whites have families later>>more autism>>more super geniuses, but also more disabled

very interesting

amazing story
checked

I wonder what the American IQ would be if you removed Taco and Watermelon. Looks like it'd likely hit triple digits. This was 17 years ago, however, so I assume that number has regressed from that mark of 98.

No one would believe them and they are too stupid to engage in systemic fraud. They likely aren't even the ones administering the tests because their shitty countries are too poor to make it a state sponsored program.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while, thank you user. Fucking chinks.

Also don't forget
FAKE FOOD

Great, now ive got a boner and im not even sure if thats voice acting or a recording of a crow saying random shit in a cute voice.

With liberals it's always that way, science is right EXCEPT for when it says that people are different and niggers are stupid

Tell me again how that's different from "super high-IQ" Jews who insist on wrapping themselves in plastic bags on airplanes, lest they might fly over a graveyard?

Good lord man

WITNESSED

As we all know there are no puddles in africa.

It's a shame the IQ and skin color tests were done separately. Has there ever been any notable simultaneous IQ + phenotype characteristics test done on a significant sample? It could be that the skin color correlations are much tighter than this chart shows or that there is another bodily characteristic which predicts IQ even better than skin color.

And exactly which Jews/European Union bureaucrats are going to finance that study, goy?

That's a Jackdaw though.

Are you even surprised?

Why isnt there any sound?

They're not violent. They're also too stupid to be a menace at large.

I've got sound. It must be your browser.

IQ doesn't measure creativity or innovation.

I'll have to go back and find the original article, but some scientists not sure what their proper field title was called did some tests to see how crows and ravens would react. After a little while, the people conducting the test had to wear masks when interacting with the birds, because if they did something wrong, the birds would remember it and would harass that person until they left, and would do this for weeks on end. In one study, a masked person brought over a fake dead crow and laid it down within a few feet of the others crows. The crows went ape shit trying to get the masked person away, then formed a circle and held what almost appeared to be a vigil for the deceased crow. It was an impeccable process.

Stop making new threads with articles and links that are old, acting like they're new. We already know. If you just want to talk about the subject, don't present it like it's some new thing.

They also tell other crows about the person they perceive as dangerous and these crows will pick it up even if they never saw that person do anything menacing themselves. That's a straight up cultural process.

While a nigger can't tell he's looking at himself in a mirror we have you dipshits muh dicking your way through life.

(checked)
It really isn't hard to see why crows and ravens have such high regard in nordic and germanic myth and culture. They're really impressive

kek'd pretty hard at this. thanks user

(checked)
My mother once took a baby crow that had fallen out of its nest to an animal shelter and they attacked her for weeks afterwards.

Nobody wins when you ignore your natural instincts. You have to be calm to attain wisdom, and you have to fuck to be calm. The same way you have to eat and sleep to make gains.

I'll tell you how smart crows are. When I was a teenager i used to go hunting with a very accurate 22 scoped rifle living in the boonies as a kid. the crows would watch and knew the range of my rifle and knew me. never ever no matter how much i tried to get close to them would they ever let me get within rifle range. As a kid when I used to shoot every day I could hit a crow at 200 yards no problem but they never ever let me get that close and the damn birds would always stay out to 400 - 500 yards flying from tree to tree. If anyone has ever lived in the northeast in the fall, those damn birds squawk over long distances to each other. If I wasn't carrying a rifle, then it didn't matter to them. It used to piss me off.

Monks, the calmest people in the world, would like to have a word with you. Nice pic though, reddit.

Crows can't lie. Niggers can.
Crows can do a lot with a little. Niggers lie.

Well we all know that China, Korea, Taiwan cheat on every major school/student/college rating test so I can't see why they wouldn't self-inflate IQ as well.

That's because they fuck each other.

Crows almost never give up their young and feed them outside of the nest until they manage to fly back up or get eaten. Like humans crows stay with their parents for a long ass time, even when they are already young adults they still learn how to fend for themselves. They play around with other young crows and then come back for supper at the end of the day until they feel they are ready to get a mate (whit which they stay for their entire life) and build their own nest and family.
They really take parenting serious, so they probably despised your mum for "stealing" their child and told the others about the "evil human kidnapper".

Crows can hold funerary rites where they solemnly stand over the area where one of their own has fallen.

(self-checking)
embed related, I think this is the video I saw originally

That's not a monastery you've been going to faggot

what about americans? they aren't much smarter either.

globalresearch. ca/eleven-ominous-signs-that-we-are-racing-towards-war-with-iran/5574251

There is a 55min documentary on youtube featuring the same study prominently.

That's the origin of monastic culture.

That and spraypaint.
They also don't lay in the roads, because the fuckers will probably fall asleep and freeze on them if they do.
t. former alaskan

Bullshit, they don't test their peasants like everyone else does. This is well known. If the US excluded every shitskin/poor white they'd have an average IQ above 105.

Europeans have a larger bell curve with more people in the genius percentile, look at all of the people with the highest recorded IQs(or even speculative) it's almost entirely white Europeans.

It seems to me that once an animal gains the capacity to lie and be verbally deceitful, it also learns how to cheat itself and subsequently ends up losing a ton of intelligence to its ability to believe appealing falsehoods of its own creation.

Blacks have no higher abstract or conceptual understanding of the world around them. In a world with a convoluted narrative full of deception, the nog stands no chance - his ability to use language becomes a burden, not a benefit, as he freely chooses to believe whatever he wants, lacking the white man's capacity to see through the lie.

Asians, too, lack the required intelligence to be entrusted with the ability to be verbally deceitful. While they are able to think in terms of societies and subsequent generations of people, they cannot understand the natural progression of these things over extended periods of time, and thus have no qualms being deceitful or dishonorable (chinks) if there is some benefit in it for them even if that lie ultimately helps destroy the very society on which they depend (chinks)

Jews and muslims know all about lying. They don't just use it, they're hopelessly addicted to it. Both are just two instances of merchant culture obsessed with deceit, yet neither of these groups are capable of realizing that to deceive there must always be someone worth deceiving, thus putting them in eternal second place. They are both willing slaves so long as they can freely lie to themselves.

In conclusion, then, it's only the white man who can begin to fully grasp the consequences of his lies (memes). He understands that poisoning the well of truth for subsequent generations will bring about their destruction. He sees the totality of the world and society he lives in, and sees the long-term effects of introducing falsehoods into this system for his own benefit. This is why I conclude that the hierarchy of nature is as follows:

1. The One
2. White people
3. Animals, all stable and growing life
4. Disease, rot, parasites
5. Human creatures capable of deceit

Number 5 is the most sickeningly evil creature imaginable to me. Animals are great. White people are great. Everything in-between has no idea what the fuck it's doing.

Crows are pretty fun to watch when they're flying around in flocks. Very military-like. And when buzzards come by like Russian aircraft to do tests in another's airspace, the crows scramble to meet them, like they're all doing some drill.

sage for off-topic

Why oftopic? This thread is about animal intelligence after all. :^)

maybe everything will get better after the nuclear holocaust?

Jackdaws are cool, but even a gang of 6-8 of them let themselves get pushed around by one solitary magpie at the bird feeder. Compare with the humble and shy blackbird, who will chase after and scare off the treacherous nest-raiding bastards, jackdaws are a bit of a disappointment in that regard.

Huh, you're right. Sage negated.

I used to be able to feed two pigeons who live in my building until the nearby jackdaws had it figured out and would camp nearby incessantly to steal whatever they could. I'd literally wake up at 6 in the morning to a family of jackdaws screeching at the pigeons trying to scare them off to steal what food was left. Jackdaws are nigger-tier if you ask me.

kys

Those animals that pass the test are probably privileged with a culture that trains them to pass the test :^)

My dog set a trap for birds a few times.
He'll come to me and give the cues for "I want food" and then when I put dry food in his bowl he waits by it until pigeons come and he lunges at them.

What did you think Chocolate Rain was about m8?

I am sure there was a western scientist who kept his child away from mirrors and reflective surfaces since birth for a certain duration. (probably 2 years atleast) and then put her in front of one.
But I can't seem to find it, and don't know what the result was anymore.

You don't even have to do this. All you have to do is ask yourself how wild Bonobos, or Elephants, or motherfucking Dolphins would have access to mirrors. The whole argument is utterly absurd.

Ayyy lmao

The pendulum certainly is swinging the other way now. Holla Forums is going mainstream.

The highest civilization and culture, apart from the ancient Hindus and Egyptians, are found exclusively among the white races; and even with many dark peoples, the ruling caste, or race, is fairer than the rest, and has, therefore, evidently immigrated, for example, the Brahmins, the Inca, and the rulers of the South Sea Islands. All this is due to the fact that necessity is the mother of invention, because those tribes that emigrated early to the north, and there gradually became white, had to develop all their intellectual powers, and invent and perfect all the arts in their struggle with need, want and misery, which in their many forms, were brought about by the climate. This they had to do in order to make up for the parsimony of nature, and out of it came their high civilization.

What does culture have to do with reflection?

Also I live in a place with a lot of Hatian immigrants and holy fuck are they dumb. I never would've though thought the average IQ was 67 though. That's insane, that's like farting and then scaring yourself from the noise dumb. And these people are on the streets driving cars

OK. Then ask yourself a second question: How are Niggers supposed to survive without water?

I know the feeling user.

Implying that dolphins can see their reflection in the water the small time they are able to jump out of it. Nigger spotted and reported.

These disgusting animals

I know nigs are dumb, but I find that hard to believe.

I require concrete proof.

user, are you fucking stupid?

The whole purpose of the mirror test is that it's meant to test for self-awareness. Cultures that are more individualistic will have people with higher levels of self-awareness and cultural practices that encourage self-awareness. Cultures that are more communal (i.e. hivemind-like) will produce people that are less self-aware and will have more practices that encourage the abandonment of self-awareness (or simply not have practices that do encourage it).

The idea behind this statement is that if the culture was different, then the Kenyan children would have just as much self-awareness as the children of other races and would therefore pass the mirror test just as soon (or at the very least, that the test is inaccurate on Kenyan children due to this cultural difference).

What does he say at the end?

Supreme bullshit.
Animals that show it don't have any of this different cultures crap.

Elephants pass the mirror test and they are communal as fuck.

pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

It's disingenuous to say they didn't know about the wheel until Europeans brought it to them as that's clearly not the case. There was just no use for it until Europeans taught them how to make roads.

They are shameless and notorious cheaters, but not necessarily on IQ tests But they definitely cheat on journal publications, patents, and schoolwork. They are technically intelligent–but it's just mechanical knowledge acquired through brute force memorization and endless study. They have no creativity or innovation or ability to synthesize ostensibly different areas of learning.

dat ass tho, is she wearing no underwear? i wasnt even aware we had dark darkies in aus.

Have you ever even swum?

black people dont swim, so he probably hasnt.

So after 6 millenia or so, niggers finally figured out the wheel. Big round of applause everyone.

The irony of them using this argument is hilarious.

The test is done on 1.5 to 3 year old toddlers.
European toddlers pass the mirror test before they reach 2 years old.
Kenyan toddlers still fail at 3 years old.

Notice there's no data on when niglets start to pass the test, but they do eventually start to pass it. Which already destroys the "it's cultural" argument. But hey, let's pretend it's true.

If it is cultural, we're still talking about toddlers who can't even really speak. What culture could they possibly have absorbed? A bit, surely, but nothing as abstract as "we're individualists and you should care about your appearance" or whatever Kenyan inverse equivalent they made up. This means, for their argument to work, they are claiming that cultures are passed on genetically. Everything they say is based on the premise that this is true.

And that part is true, mind you. But try to get them to admit it in any other context.

I don't know, have you??
Fucking low-IQ niggers in my Holla Forums, I swear.

and yet chinese, regarded as the paragon of communal culture, still pass the stupid mirror test because they arn't raccoons

uwphotographyguide.com/images/mola-reflection.jpg
My pictures are getting eaten for some reason, shut the fuck up.

They haven't. They just made a crude copy of a modern Chinese implementation of a Western design from the 17th century.

So how much of this lack of early development can be attributed to lack of nutrition? The abstract says it was performed on "urban" Americans which i assume is code for blacks, though it doesn't specify, but American blacks do have access to food and clearly do better on the test despite being of similar genetic makeup to Kenyans.

American pavement apes are mixed with an average of 20% European, it prevents them from being completely braindead, only partially.

They DID include abbos. That's what dragged Australia's average down under 100.

checked
Crows are also known for leading hunters to prey so as to eat the leftovers. They recognize the outfits.
So watch the skies while hunting anons, air support is a thing.

How do you even IQ test an abo when you can't even communicate with them? I remember being on vacation in Australia and getting out and "speaking" to one and it was like trying to communicate with a hyena, it wasn't human for sure, not even dog or ape like in intellect because at least they understand primitive forms of communication, this thing could not. I remember the tour guide being some massive fucking liberal douchebag who got mad I would even dare talk to one, probably because I'd find out how subhuman they are and begin to have thoughtcrimes.

Well you have to train them first… You know, the usual stuff. Sit, stay, roll over…

What waterless planet are these creatures fron?

Some of them can talk perfectly fine. Most of them have no problems with two word sentences. For the rest you have to resort to pointing, yelling, and kicking.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(check'd)
Why not teabag and piss on it too while she's at it?

As a side note: Australian abos still are the least human bunch of "people" I ever met. They are even less intelligent than Bushmen and Pygmies. They were the only group of so called humans I ever met who did not feel… alive… Maybe "present" is more exact. They were less reactive to my presence, even when I directly spoke to them, than dogs, or chimps, or even cows.

Why dont we do with crows as we did with dogs? Why dont we try to make domesticated crows. And also increase their size a bit. And once we are done we kill all the niggers and replace the niggers with crows.

I saw a Jackdaw hunting sparrows on my bird feeder once. It lurked in the tree, sneaked up behind the unsuspecting sparrow, snatched it with its beak, flew off with it onto roof and started hammering it to death with its beak. It took 6-7 sparrows over a few days. The sparrows avoid Jackdaws like the plague now.

Magpies are really cool too. The only non-mammal to pass the mirror recognition test which makes them offiically smarter than niggers.

A "baby daddy" means the father of her children, not her father. Notice how her sister says she fucked him too "on the side."
That's niggers for you.

Voice actor. When crows speak if it sounds human at all it sounds like a low quality recording inside a felt lined tin can.

We sort of do. Pet crows and ravens, although usually fed on from wild stock, are common among white people. One of my childhood neighbors had one. She always begged for scraps when we had a barbecue in the garden.

Right, and it took them 6 millenia to copy what everyone else figured out on their own.

The nature is brutal.

not possible, they are declining in % of the population and are exceptionally skilled at dying. would be interesting to have seen a majority aboriginal australia several hundred years ago though

Written by a amerifat who never in his life got outside.
Did you ever try to run over a pigeon?

I tried on multiple occasions.
Pigeons are a pest and if I see one on the road I speed up.
Every fucken time they dodge in time, I swear to god you need to use some nitro to ever run over a pigeon!

Did you save it?

This chick's twitter page is so beyond the fucking pale i'm convince it's a polack trolling. She completely ass rapes Poe's Law.

They do exactly that with their serlf-reported dicksize, retard

I know it's a Jackdaw, it's just the only picture of a corvid I had at the time :^)

t. Corvid Owner

I wonder how is it possible for them to literally devolved? Abo tassie and few abo tribes literally forgot to start a fire.

Translating the synopsis:

Test showed that babies from Kenya aren't very smart. Because we are all the same, there must be something wrong with the tests.

Leugenpress continues to disappoint with their low tier bulshit

This is why Ashkenazim and Oreintals are ahead folks

My cat can pass self recognition test in the mirror. He starts licking itself when put around it, or just goes away.

It's funny just how destructive this pattern of thought really is. Consider it from the perspective of an honest, good intentioned philanthropist who wants nothing more than to save wretched children from poverty.

I cant exactly buy one from a pet store though, not from anywhere really. Because they are protected…fucking europe.

I had a rabbit that lived outside with the cats.
It didnt need a cage or anything, it stayed in the yard by itself.

Because it would work against this hypothesis and we can't have that now can we, goy?
Elephants are extremely communal herd animals and they have no problems. But as you see, goy, now that we have seen that completely equal nigglets have problems we just have to throw the mirror test out as an "universal index of self-concept in children's development".
This reminds me of that part in "The Culture of Critique" were kike "scientists" blocked everything that had to do with IQ and brain size out of the scientific discourse and slandered such scientists because they thought it could be used to further antisemitism if it was recognized. (((They))) just never stop.

Nah, cats can't into self-recognition. They just look smarter then they are most of the time. You have to put a dot on him without him noticing, then put him in front of a mirror. If he starts interacting with the dot and you can repeat it the experiment that's mirror self-recognition.

capped, you brought up a good point about memes, however, I'd put japs right near white people

Crabs in a bucket? Please tell me this is some stupid wurrlstah fad akin to niggers setting themselves on fire.

One day the entire civilized world will address the issue that Niggers are an evolutionary dead-end and finish them off properly, to free up much-needed resources for the rest of us.
No such action is required for the abos, they are in a decline all on their own and will die out anyway. The next big challenge, after freeing up the resources to get the job done will be the Middle East.

Fuck. Everything else being equal, Neanderthals must have been fucking geniuses. If only they were agressive enough to kick the asses of those homo sapiens faggots they could have survived.

Cranial capacity does not directly translate to brain complexity. How do you know that their brains were as advanced as ours? Their brains might have been more focused on efficient homeostasis maintenance rather than intelligence. It's so much more than just measuring cranial volume.

Why buy one, when you can befriend one for free? That's how it's usually done.

I am sure you'll find some guides on how to feed and befriend crows on the internet if you search for them. As I said, it's not an unusual hobby.

This is an important point. Elephants would be geniuses and crows would be retards when compared to us if it was just cranial volume but Neanderthals should be close to us as fellow primates and the relations work out when compared with apes, niggers and abos. There is really nothing I know of that indicates that they were dumber than we are so it's certainly possible that they were actually more intelligent. Especially when you keep in mind that Europeans and Asians have Neanderthal DNA while niggers and abos do not. The possibility shows the danger white people are in, it's eerie how similar the circumstances might have been.

You've been exposed, now get the fuck out pickaniny.

You can adjust by calculating the ratio of brain weight to body weight, I believe. Big body means big brain, but the converse is not true. 'Extra' brain could be used for intelligence/etc.

"Could", but not necessarily or even reliably does. There's a reason phrenology went away. It didn't really work. There is still so much we don't understand about our own brains and human intelligence, and making broad statements like "extra brain means more intelligence" doesn't hold any water.

If not for the SJW menace we could properly investigate the mental differences between races and see what's really going on inside the heads of those African children, and maybe through that learn about what's really going on inside of our own heads.

BUT NOPE CAN'T DO THAT, THAT'S RAYCIS

I found a flock of them nearby, I even planned on just bringing food along with me on my daily walk over there. But sadly (or kinda not sadly?) I found a jobbo and have no time for that anymore.

But they are pretty punctual, they try to feed on the lands on the times when there are fewest humans walking with dogs around. They werent even afraid of me at 5 meters, could even open a packet of bird seed and throw it near them and they werent scared. its pretty neat.

They also inject shrimp with gel to make it bigger.

seafoodsource.com/news/food-safety-health/gel-injected-shrimp-a-growing-problem-in-china

Never buy made in china unless it's known brand electronics.

Nah, they cheat on the tests,

Fact is not disturbing, faggot. It's interesting.

honestly like reptiles.

Yeah. It's more of a 'rule of thumb' anyway. There's a similar thing that if you divide lifespan of something by its hearth-rate you get roughly the same number. Faster heath-beat faster life. Total number of beats per life = constant.

Not denying that there's a lot more science to be done. Rules of thumb work as in "they're 'good enough" in most cases.

This shit was started in the 20s or 30s by predominantly Jewish scientists and their gentile pets who feared it could cause more antisemitism or further ethnic awareness in whites (which also leads to antisemitism because it's easier to realized that they are vermin if you are ethnically aware). SJW are just brain washed by the same old agenda, their are not the root of the problem.

I catered that graphic's language to normalfags to help slip the hatefact past their cognitive dissonance

Are you seriously suggesting 15 month old babies are individualistic?

Fucking Jew spotted.
>>>/oven/

Why do gooks recognized themselves in the mirror then?
they're a fucking hive mind over there

But how else so you keep your soap fresh over long flights?

How? How does the fact that Kenyans eventually pass the test disprove the idea that it's cultural? If the Kenyans are living in a more communal society then the theory is that they should experience a delay in their attainment of self-recognition.

Perhaps it's in the way people interact with children? In Kenya, I seriously doubt children receive any serious interaction as Kenyans would most likely be too busy doing the housework necessary to survive, only interacting with their child when chores need doing whereas parents in western societies are often raised being taught about the importance of interacting with your child (hell, there's even documentaries on the phenomenon of feral children here).
I'd like to see the mirror test done on African American babies next and then perhaps the babies of the African upper-class blacks (children of politicians, businessmen, etc. so these are full-blooded blacks but they're also well-fed)

This is something I considered. If the "communal/hivemind society" explanation is true then why don't Chinese children fail the test as well?

I was simply correcting that poster's understanding of the theory. He didn't seem to understand just what exactly is being debunked/disregarded.

The Chinese and elephants seem to hurt the theory, yes.

now, now user Zimbabwians have (almost) built a "fully functioning" helicopter!

Wew
it's literally just a model

I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here.
You see genetics is not everything you can have the best genetics in the world and if your mother(or you yourself) give you chemical shit you will be permanently brain damaged.

In like you can do nothing to fix it, no learning no nothing.
Its like baking a cake the recipe can be perfect however overcooking it will fuck it permanently.

You can do it accidentally, if a pregnant woman drinks her kids will be retarded, not do to genetics do to chemicals making you retarded. And there is no un-retarding option.

And
ABBOS do petrol all the time = chemically retarded!
I bet their mother also give their abbo children some petrol
Fun fact in Africa glue addicted mothers give their babies glue to sniff = chemically retarded for life kids!
youtu.be/vejxc6HWJP4?t=31m3s

Some of them might be retarded do to taking chemical crap.
Also organic plants can be made into similar chemical crap.
Make taking these chemical craps some tribal ritual and you have a tribe of chemically created retards.

There should be a proper study on the intelligence, excluding people who are fucked do to chemicals.

However this is impossible leftists will not even let suggest that something blacked skinned humans do is bad because all cultures are equal.

A+ post, only critique I have is that I'd prefer the use of humanoid to describe the niggers, chinks, jews, and so on. Only those who poses humanity deserve to be called humans.

They're niggers. They're dumb. Their best are 30 IQ points lower than our average. Nigger Americans passing any similar test would be due to the fact that they're partially white and have a slightly higher IQ.
Jesus fucking Christ, niggers are stupid and not really people, it's that simple.

That's because equality is an axiom - it is true by definition in the marxist worldview, therefpre results that disagree with equality are false.

I'd argue being in Scotland is depressing enough to make any man retreat into his shed with some machine tools.

just google "china cheating university exam"
you will get tons of articles speaking about the practice and inefficient measures against it

That's not true. If the white average is 100 then you're saying that their best is at 70 and this is false. It's commonly acknowledged, even here on Holla Forums that the only competent blacks are the ones coming straight out of Africa to study in University. Attending University, one can expect an IQ of 115 or so at the minimum. Even if you took 115 as the average, 85 is still too low to credibly pull off the seen feats.

I met a few black africans in the us military. I was in basic with one even. Whatever tribe he came from, it was not a tribe the kikes bought and sold as slaves. His head was round, his eyes faced forward, and his skin was almost blue it was so black. He was from some part of africa that was colonized by the french, spoke three languages, and by his third week in the usa he absolutely hated niggers. I sometimes wonder if there are better gene pools tucked away from the coast in Africa, hiding from all the inbred degenerate niggers on the coastlines.

IQs greater than 130 are to be expected in any major leadership role, user. And I don't think someone under 120 could effectively command an army or lead a branch of government. For example, king nigger has 135iq, and the God Emperor himself had a 150. Hitler himself was probably up there.

Sorry, just had to push that tidbit in there.

My son passed the mirror test while he was still crawling. The cat I had when I was a kid understood mirrors but I didn't realize it was exceptional.

RIP Shadow, you were smarter than niggers.

I suspect it's because when they look in the mirror they see a dirty nigger, and not even they want to believe that's who they are.

Seeing as the thread is also about celebrating animal intelligence (and using that to further insult dindus), I'd like to speak for the crocodilians.

In 2013, it was observed that alligators will balance twigs on their snouts to lure nesting birds for easy pickings. While it may not sound impressive, this is the very first recorded observation of tool use in the reptile class.
In addition to this, any bayou tour guide worth his salt will vouch for individual gators having distinct personalities, as well as being able to recognize specific people and maintain long memories. They can also tell the difference between food source and prey item, in that patient alligators will allow guides and handlers to show them off to tourists because they know an easy meal is coming later. According to one trainer, crocodilians can recognize their own names (and thus grasp selfhood), and pick up quickly on trainer habits.
steemit.com/science/@herpetologyguy/american-alligator-the-brain-behind-the-teeth

Consider this: crocodilians are some of the oldest tetrapods on the planet, dating back hundreds of millions of years. These animals have true reptilian brains that weight 8~9 grams, possess no neo-cortex, and yet display complex vocal communication, elaborate mating rituals, extensive maternal instincts, and even become "friendly" with people they do not see as a threat.
If alligators can do all this on a brain less than a 10 grams, what excuse do niggers have?

The encroachment of modern humans on the habitats of wild animals means we're exerting significant selection pressure. In the past we might've hunted animals to extinction as a pest or for income, now we're giving them time to adapt.

I'd read a great article about a gator or croc that stalked a campsite for a few days, learned when the campers went to sleep and snatched a woman out of her tent - I can't find it now.

https:// www.outsideonline.com/2013656/yosemite-bears-keep-getting-smarter

http:// www.treehugger.com/culture/pbs-documentary-raccoon-nation-humans-making-raccoons-smarter.html

lol. I've never read that article but pet owners of alligators claim they are smart. Good thing alligators are lazy.

Roughly equivalent of a German Shepherd.

Even those things have purposes, deceitful creatures are just a drain on everything around them.

Disease strengthens those that survive, and kill the weak that would injure the gene pool.

Rot returns those things that have died back into their basic constituents, and fix many of the
organic compounds into nutrients that can be taken up by plants.

Parasites are the most worthless of the three, not really serving the purpose of the first two because
it just leeches the host without killing it, and you don't have to be any weaker than usual to catch
them.

GTFO

I'm glad Trump is going to be defunding these cucks.

How can they make fun of anyone?

Crows are very racist and ethnocentric. Buzzards are the equivalent of niggers to them, and this is why they chase them around cornfields.

Crows also helped Southerns during the 50s hang niggers and spot them in fields.

Neanderthals did not go extinct,
And they are now winning the war.

This is the end of the path my friend.
Welcome to the mindfuck.

Now that's some genuinely flaccid blackpill shilling. Whoever is paying you deserves his money back!

For fucks sake, Heidi… you were given god-tier genetics and you just had to go and fuck it up (sorta). I'm sure the cute daughter will go on to be like her mother (an idiot).

Are you a nigger?

Pay me plz the lights are off and I have to eat my tendies raw.

I know this country isn't in Africa, but this just made me think of something that I saw a few months back. For some reason I was looking up stuff about Trinidad. I ended up on some site that had a bunch of different discussion boards that were for people from Caribbean countries, and made my way to the Trinidadian one. There was some discussion about IQ and the OP was talking about how Guyana (I think) as the highest of all of those nations. Eventually the thread evolved into discussion about how even the highest IQ country from their area was still getting blown out by Canada and most of Europe. The people in the thread came to the conclusion that it was cultural, and then I read this one gem and laughed my ass off:

Roughly how the comment went:
>"We're better at physical tasks and sports. We'd be smarter too but we don't focus on that. If we did, we'd be better at that, too."

Magpies are in the same family as crows, jays, and ravens, and have similar intelligence.

The Chinese used hand-carts with a single, center-mounted wheel, so they could push goods long distances over footpaths and difficult terrain.

The Incas and Mayans had paved streets and roads but didn't use the wheel. They did invent a wheel, however. It was a novelty feature in some hand-carved children's toys.

this meme is almost perfect..

but I thought the Neanderthals were the whites?

Put the word "negro" in your paper and the next university position you'll hold involves pushing a broom.

Pic unrelated.

The Inca lived in mountains and had neither horse nor oxen…. to use a wheeled cart would be insane. Too bad they never developed riding llamas, I would like those. Spitting at my enemies, making weird sounds and biting at random, while being warm and comfee on my ass.

I went to pharmacy school with a kenyan guy that transferred over at 18. Brilliant guy. Black as fuck like the guy you met and hated american niggers with a passion. He even told me that europe needs to take back control of his continent.

He introduced me to his cousin who happened to grow up in london and was rich, and became a spoiled nigger brat. My classmate and his cousin didnt get along much since he was a complete nigger

bump/lmao

Whoops. Meant the Toltecs.

Whenever I meet the best examples of the African race, it's always the ones with very dark skin. Mulattoes are never anywhere near the peak of black potential. Such as it is.

That reminds me, does anyone have a webm of the experiment where children were tested to see if they could prolong gratification in return for getting a bigger payoff? It wasn't even meant to be a test of racial differences. The white kids all waited and got two marshmallows or something, but they accidentally discovered the black kids couldn't into thinking that far ahead and would always eat the one left unguarded.

Larry King looks like one of the aliens from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

It's not disingenuous at all. The women could have used carts with wheels on them to cart multiple water jugs at a time back to the village from the nearest watering hole miles away instead of having to hold one on her head, and the men could have used the same thing to bring back however many animals they killed for food. They live in a desert with hard-packed dirt. Wheels would still be useful even without actual roads.

youtube.com/watch?v=HRVGA9zxXzk

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jackdaws are among my favorite birds.

Remind me what the black pill is…

I don't understand why the fuck they're making pretend eggs, unless the bird flu killed more chickens than we previously thought. The amount of R&D that must have gone into creating those fucking things is mind-boggling, but I can't imagine the purpose. Surely it costs more in time, effort, and money than in just farming chickens? Then again, I'm not a psychopath, so maybe their reasoning is beyond me.

What in the fuck is the thing with the W around its neck?

Oh shit, it's a mask. For a minute there, I thought you'd found the ultimate butterface.

NEVAR FORGET

Shit. Didn't notice

AND mine is cut off.

Down with the vegan agenda.

So what we're saying here, is that a person can befriend crows or ravens and use them as spies?

The next logical step for the meme magician is to acquire familiars and animal companions.

There is no future for the White race here. We have to get off the rock, and we have to do it NOW.

Holla Forums - Bird and Human Taxonomy

Ravens make wonderful spies. ;^)
Owls are great if you need spies at night.

I remember reading that owls are actually one of the stupidest birds. Their cultural iconography as a symbol of learning and wisdom is ironic and doesn't match reality at all.

Northern India's cultural recognition of them is as being ridiculously stupid, and that's more on par with how they behave.

Yea, they're not as smart as ravens, but if all you need is simple stuff like
then they're not too bad.

Nothing wrong with a little hivemind now and then.

To validate this past the "but muh different african culture", what they really should do is to the same test on niggers adopted into western countries and compare them to locals.
(I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure there's not much adopting going on the other way).

Since this somehow became a corvidae thread, here's a story from my younger brother.
>What the f–?

None of the crows was permanently harmed, and they never came back to the tree. When the neighbor's wife found out how he'd done it, she nearly collapsed from the guilt of displacing an entire community using pressurized water.

You did the exact opposite. Fuck catering; tell facts.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone with better res please?

(kek'd)
I read about crows too, apparently not only do they form personal preferences, they somehow transmit that preference to their offspring. So if you piss off a crow, his kids will hate you even if they've never met you. Also, they can transmit their preferences to other groups of adult crows, so that some random crow you've never seen can also hate you. As far as I'm aware the mechanism for the transmission of this kind of info is still unknown, but it seems like it must have something to do with language.

Fuckin' saved.

Ok, how in the deuce are jews such "top shelf" scientists if they can't into basic biological science if they lie about scientific results? Are jewish scientists just a meme, because every time I see their analysis of this stuff I assume more and more that Einstein stole some poor white scientist's patents and hard work.

You're right.

Well, he did work in the patent office…

yeah okay

THAT'S NO PICKLE PEE!

I think I'm done here

The researchers argue that the testing they used isn't adapted to different cultures in the discussion which is why the results were different. They argue that mirror usage is different and that self perception and expression is different in non western cultures and that that's the cause of the different results. It also argues there might be needed more verbal guidance in the tests to elimnate false negatives.

It's social science, this is the science were they don't need to write the theories they assume to be true to write about that conclusion in the discussion. It's pretty obvious they believe in global equality but there is a lack of evidence suggesting there is equality among races.

do they do this for other animals?

So they don't perceive of them self as "self"?
How is that different from an animal that doesn't perceive "self"?

THAT NO PUMP-A-RUM!

Nice.

你真的认为你了解中国得比我深? 我学过五年汉语, 而且在中国住过三年,我连追了一个中国女孩儿,这个一切之后我才明白了世界上最坏的国家 数中国。你甚至会说一声汉语吗?相信我的话,你关于中国什么都不知道。

(Google Translate)

For those buying into the social excuse, vid related is a dolphin seeing a mirror for the first time, and knowing what is happening immediately.

The moral of the story, is that it is literally more exceptable for your daughter to fuck a dolphin than a nigger. Think on that.

Better get a copy of this information ready for the memoryhole thread, this is going to get buried because "muh racism".

What about the fact that ants pass the test, the go to hivemind species on earth.

Ravens are Kek incarnate.

I was going to post the one where the raven destroys everything in the house but then I saw this QT3.14

getting this butthurt.
kys my man.

FUCKING ANTS HAVE PASSED THE SELF-RECOGNITION TEST

CONGRATS NIGGERS YOU ARE DUMBER THAN ANTS

Better a woman fucks up a classical composition than a man be forcibly castrated and feminized to sing it right.

Based on what? The fact they make cartoons and drawings that you like? Unless you have something quantifiable to back it up, stop sticking up for and defending non-white societies just because their bread and circus entertainment forms are enjoyable to you.

Jesus christ you nigger apologist, how sad! Even someone forcibly raised in a single room with white walls, white ceilings, white floors, no windows, a single lightbulb, no mirror, just a bed, toilet, sink, kitchen appliances, shower, and couch with a radio and books for entertainment should be able to recognize themself in a mirror exceptionally rapidly once shown it. As soon as you see that the reflection is doing exactly what you are doing, it should click. Stop making excuses for niggers being dumber than other animals.

Fuck off blackpilling nigger.

Still better than ghetto American dindus.

It's (2) now, furfag spammer. What are you going to do about it?

t.UC Berkely undergrad

We've known that nigs are not self-aware until they are like 5, for decades.
Sage for pointless thread

they are more developed physically than whites at that age, and whether it was in kenya or cameroon I don't recall, but THEY HAS KIDS UP TO THE AGE OF 6 FAILING

If they're better at physical things (besides running) why is the world's strongest man always European, either Nordic or Slavic?

simple r/K selection

yeah, and I forgot to add that whichever one I read, they didn't try it with any older kids. I would love to know at what point the average nigger becomes selfaware if they ever do at all.

Drs Dunning and Kruger strike again

That's a voice actress.

Crows and ravens CAN sound human, but they usually sound cartoonish. Kinda like parrots; they can pronounce things just fine, but you're probably not going to mistake their voice for a human's.

Crows aren't as talkative as parrots and don't have as big a vocabulary, and while some understand what they're saying (such as saying hello, begging for food, etc.) most are just repeating sounds they hear a lot. Still, they're quite clever; the ones near my house steal dog food, soak it in water so it gets soft, and then eat it. You can always tell when you've found a crow's nest because it's full of shiny things they've collected; marbles, foil wrappers, coins, etc.

The same study had people wearing masks harass the crows on campus, to the point that even crows who had never seen those masks before attacked anyone wearing them on sight.

The study was finished, the masks put away, and forgotten about.

20 years later, somebody found the masks in a closet, asked what they were for, heard about the original experiment and decided to recreate it.

As soon as he walked outside wearing a mask, the crows started divebombing him.

20 years later, and the same information about people wearing masks = bad was passed on to their children and grandchildren. CROWS CAN FUCKING COMMUNICATE.

So, yeah. Crows are way smarter than niggers.

nigga crows have a huge vocabulary. They make a ton of vocalizations and communicate complex messages with their caws. Just listen sometime, they have long caws, medium caws, short caws, and different series of caws. If you pay attention you'll see a regular pattern.

Not the best example, because I can't find the creepy "hey, hey you" one.
But imagine being in a graveyard, and someone is calling out to you from the trees.

Our destiny is to rule. Our future is here.

And yet, despite thousands of years of contact with more advanced civilizations, whitey showing up and building modern civilizations in Africa, handing over technology, etc. and training them how to use it… niggers are still dumb as shit.

Gators aren't lazy, they're exothermic; they need heat from an outside source (the sun, primarily) to function, and need to conserve their energy for sudden bursts of speed when attacking prey. For reptiles, they're quite clever.

Hardly. My German Shepherd knows to stay out of the road.

And yet, not only do people living in mountainous terrain elsewhere in the world use carts, wagons, etc. and have for centuries or millennia, mountain biking is even a popular pastime. So not an excuse.

We're talking about crows speaking a human language, dumbass. Obviously they can communicate complex ideas in their own 'language'.

"CAW! CAW! NIGGER! NIGGER!"

"Good job, Jim."

"Sheeeeeit, man, even da birds be snitchin' on a nigga!"

Still better than a nigger.

Higher frequency of higher end outliers in Europeans. Also presence of a soul.

Theres some intersting research on this.
Basicly what happens is that they have to learn their retarded alphabet with a few thousand letters in school. Which makes them increadibly quick some tasks that are relevant for iq tests.

They didn't call it Jim Crow for nothing, user :^)
But really, we all need to buy some corvians fucking nao

kek agrees, Holla Forums will redpill the real black community.

Those numbers are really relative, North Italians are nothing special.
Also it's hard to believe chink nations have higher IQs than white ones, I mean Aryans have the biggest brains of all of humanity

King Tutankhamen was white as fuck mate.

DNA testing showed him as BRITISH.

No thanks.

"ancient hindus" WERE Aryans, and so was the Egyptian ruling class (if not most of the original population that created that civilization in the first place)
Not to mention Egyptian civilization was not particularly advanced even for the time

Crows can maintain le mask meme for 20 years

Meanwhile baneposting is almost forgotten now, let alone old memes like epic fail guy

Really stimulates my neural regions

nah, baneposting just got responsible and subtle, and EFG became cancer with the rise of maskfaggotry and the fall of okeaki

They kinda were.

They had a lower birthrate and were outbred.

Neanderthals never "died out".
Europeans ARE Neanderthals with traces of African Homo Sapiens DNA because of interbreeding that happened since 50.000 years ago or so

That's horse shit.
Neanderthals are kikes and Cro-Magnon man is European.

Cro-Magnon is mixed race (European Neanderthal and African Sapiens).
Kikes have traces of Neanderthal DNA because of interbreeding that happened in the Middle East where the two species met

user please

No, we simply have to keep our altruism in check and stop feeding african niggers that come from a survivalist culture and mindset that is incompatible with modern medicine alone, not to even mention welfare systems. A survivalist hunter-gatherer culture with large amounts of children hardcoded into their very genes is incompatible with an agricultural society with a concept of surplus. To them, every fucking child they pop out is expendable, every single child has death looming over them, so the only viable way for them to continue their own tribe is to try to pop out more kids than Death can claim. But then comes in fucking libshit whitey and fucks up this natural balance.

Turns out Unga Bunga and Achmed Mohammed don't need to just gamble with Death in order to survive, they can just make sad faces and a bunch of retards from countries with great wealth and technology will come swooping in and will make that mean ol' Death go away. Not only that, turns out that they can go to the magical place of neverending riches that these libshits come from and breed there without knowing want ever again. Not only that, the amount of riches they get is directly proportional to the amount of kids they pop out! Their long struggle with Death has suddenly turned into a gold mine!

They simply cannot comprehend our system. They have no place here. We don't have to run away from them, no. They have to go back. Not only do they have to go back, we have to stop trying to solve their fucking problems, because they solved them long time ago, just in a different way from us! So let them live how they lived, breeding like rabbits and murdering each other because there's plenty more where that came from, and let us live the way we live, with an eye for the stars and helping our fellow man.

no, the implications are horrifying

No he doesnt lol stop eating so much propaganda. King niggers IQ is 105, and that is amazingly high given standard deviations for Kenyans.

King nigger is the lowest IQ US president to ever exist. He didnt take an IQ test for a long time because they knew it.

Absolutely disgusting.

Was trying to find it but there was a video of an angry jew from years ago where he was absolutely outraged at the idea that Obama had even over 100 IQ. I think it was something about the idea that an African nigger could compete with his "ashkenazi genius" that made him go overboard, but he pulled up all the standard deviations and pointed out how it would be nearly impossible for him to have anything over 110, and even 110 would mean hes in like the top 0.0001% or something.

To be fair Obummer was also a half-white mongrel. You can't just go off African nigger standards.

I should point out that score is a bare minimum it could be, it could also be much higher.

What his Obongo's IQ?

Let's not forget that gurgling language they use with their own families.

Shit like THIS is what you all need to be Spreading amongst your normie friends.
The World Is Waking Up, & that is Good, but we can make it even faster.

Magpies do that too

The moral of the story, we should release dolphins from cages and put niggers in them.

My kids were able to recognize themselves in the mirror younger than 1. All of them knew right from left before they were 2. Niggers are just fucking stupid.

IQ is not an exact science, there is variation between studies. It is better used to make large scale comparisons than country to country comparisons. The numbers have been updated since this data started going around and Italy is back to normal.

Certain species of ant pass this test. Niggers fail. "It's socioeconomic causes, goy!"

Wait, can the abo see their reflections?

You dumb niggers, the entire Mediterranean basin was European clay until the Islamic conquest.

On one hand that's pagan as fuck, on the other hand I don't mind becoming a wizard who worships a memetic Egyptian frog-god who was resurrected via dubs on an obscure image board who now assists us with overthrowing tyranny, probably all in the name of good fun.
Let's do it tbh

Was any evidence ever discovered on Obama's mother being jewish?

Do you think it's strange that in kike animation, they try portraying niggers as crows, when crows are one of the smartest little birds around? Not only that but crows hate niggers, most birds hate niggers/spics and shitskins in general literally from birth.

dunno man, teach this one to say pump-a-rum and you might actually get that. Although I seriously doubt the developers would actually spend years trying to teach a crow just for a couple of soundbites

Dumbo isn't "kike animation" you faggot. Disney didn't get taken over by jews until later.

Pic related. Fuck off.

More corvid rule34 please…

user, that's degenerate

unz.c om/isteve/joan-didions-1966-clue-on-obamas-iq/
archive.is/1JFeV

According to this analysis, 125.

Posting old news just serves to side the board.

We are forced to castrate blacks or give at least gorillas human rights.

Yes but is it pumb-a-rum? is it pickle-pee??

Yes. It's called "cranial capacity".

It's supreme kikery.

For the entirety of human history, since before humans supposedly migrated from Africa and magically gained the ability to invent things, no African was ever able to conceive that flat lines with no obstructions on them are easier to travel through than brush- And this is better than never having realized that round things are easier to move than angular things?

I know you're being facetious, but come on.

Well, having already burned down all the trees in the forest is a pretty good excuse for that, I guess.

That's literally the 'white man's burden', user. Which as we all know is terribly, problematically racist despite still being practiced by other names by liberals.

That poor man, having to announce Africans 'inventing' a machine that was invented more than half a century previous.

No. That whole list is bullshit, in fact, because such a high IQ would immediately be noticable to anyone hearing these people talk.

Well it might had been a pointless intraracial war induced by (((external influences))) but at least the motive was neither crow genocide or shekel-grabbing

This. I am intuitively inclined to believe that Dubya's IQ was lower than the half-full/half-potato nigger. I doubt he had above the absolute minimum required for achieving his position, which is probably somewhere around 110 or slightly above that.

Fucking crows are even self-aware, must be because they just have a different culture than these noble savages.

All jokes aside for a moment:
The base reason for the most destructive forms of jewish influence is not White genocide, that's one possible consequence, or gaining shekels, as they are often part of political/social movements that hurt them individually financially, but jewish ethnic advancement. White people are just their main competitor. Attacking our sense of ethnic awareness and diluting our monolithic societies, while the jews stay ethnically aware strengthens the jews as an ethnic group of parasites in their host countries. The kikes are a very ethnically aware group with strong in-out-group differentiation, because they always needed to in order to survive as a group. They don't give a shit about anyone else for the most part, and they will break of any allegiance with individuals or groups if they feel that they are bad for the jews as a group. If we life or die doesn't matter to the average kike as long as he and his tribe comes out on top. (There are some vindictive kikes that actively want us dead of course too.) They jumped of the sinking ship many times after they ruined it themselves or the goyim woke up to their meddling (see Soviet Union for the former and NS-Germany for the later). Don't loose focus, problems have to be fought at their root. putting them all in ovens should do the trick in any case
Daily reminder:
READ THE CULTURE OF CRITIQUE

Well, that was a stunning display of autism. I hope it's constructive for someone at least.

Pretty much, it doesn't matter if a few concieved of it if it never got accomplished. You can find roads built thousands of years ago in other parts of the world, if they existed in subsaharan africa there would be proof somewhere.

fucking retards and armchair KKK dragons.

I've seen worse.

You only need roads if you want to go anywhere. Africans have been content with sitting on their asses and dying of starvation for ten thousand years instead.

Should I even bother reproducing?

You are still above the average so…

Yes, geniuses don't only spawn from geniuses. And the more white children the better.

yes but how do you stop them from multiplying in thousands before this starvation takes them to a better place?

that feel when I lost my best friend in a car accident the same weak I took my first IQ test. my score was 97……… i've been so ashamed I never took another one.

online tests are 99% bullshit, besides the average IQ in most western countries is around 97 after immigration

If you mean an online test then I wouldn't worry about it. They're all bullshit really
Otherwise I still wouldn't worry. An imperfect test said you were 3 points below average. Even then the test can still be wrong about you. Odds are you're just average. So who cares go make your country white again to the best of your ability. Any man is a smart man to me if they try to do that.

lmfao… these boards are full of 85-99 IQs

*most of the anime posters are in that range, forgot to add

Loud noises, bright colors, simple and easy to follow storylines… The same shit that entertains children entertains niggers and weebs.

Wow! Weebcucks and Westaboos contribute absolutely fucking nothing, who knew!!

Animeposter here; 120-130 IQ depending on tests.

Are you white? Then get a white wife and your kids will still be around the mean of the white races IQ. Just because you're not smart doesn't mean your kids won't be and besides, effort trumps unfulfilled potential.

I've only known one weeb IRL, we all just considered her a strange girl who wouldn't shut up about weird jap shit. Had an IQ of around 145 based on test scores. She dressed like a sack of potatoes and plodded along everywhere, but looking back she had a nice rack, was not fat compared to girls now, had long hair and was a virgin. And she wasn't bossy.

What has the world come to? What have my standards come too?

please, source?
sounds like horseshit

I'm on the side of the African ladies here. They are the ubermensch in this situation, surrounded by dangerous low-IQ Pacific "youths"

hurrrrr

nigger please it's useless to take an IQ test so late in life, it's basically cheating. You need to be tested when you're young, like under 10 years old for it to be most accurate. Otherwise you could just for it like any other test.

ay bulla you a jussa white frick cant even kill goanna or kick da footbol never make da budju itchy cuz u got no whistle cock BDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ugot smoke?

Reported.

Y-you too, goon-kun…

It just occurred to me: Does anyone know when Kenyan children gain the ability of self-recognition? When exactly do they pass the test? It's certainly longer than 18 months but I don't think it was ever stated in the thread.

not until 5 or 6

classic

Seig Zeon XDDDD*