jii.moe/41CM6F4-b.mp4

OH ITS RACIST TOO

Are still people butt mad that the lovely Laura Baily is voice a black woman

tell them fuck off

Of course no comments or rating.

Kill yourself OP.

I don't care

Let help keep it that low by never bringing it up again

We can discuss this more if someone makes a webm.

That's alright, but my point stands.

It was a command. You didn't make any points.
I say no to your command.

this isn't /r/kotakuinaction

Bitch please, if you want to get into a grammar discussion then go ahead.

Man, are you autistic. Guess that's why you post femfreq videos.

Reported for directly linking to Anita Scamkesian.
Enjoy your ban.

You don't use a VPN?

Kill yourself.

Linking directly to Anita.
Reported.

Who thought that a person with a voice like that should narrate videos?

webum please

kill yourself op

Jesus christ. Do these people have anything else to do? Like seriously if your going to go that far in depth fucking go and talk down the game developers like they're five year olds. Then atleast someone will speak up about how fucking bullshit these guys are.

You really should get a VPN.
It's 2016

Y'know, we should forbid people from embedding shit when they're creating a thread

Webm or bust, faggot

they are literally paid by politically controlled academic institutions.

So let me guess, the whole thing is her complaining that a white male is the main character and that a black chick is voiced by a white woman? I'm not going to watch it, but I bet that's it.

Good thing I can just copy the link and download download it without opening it.

Its pretty funny that the pope of feminism is shitting on this game after they tried so hard to be progressive when they had thir huge reveal for their stronk independant black womyn

the writer probably believes in those last two points himself.

Niggers lack the ability to voice human tongues. It's why ebonics exist.

embed didnt work

it rubs the misogyny on its skin or else it gets the hose again

at the end of the day this is a good thing.

another developer realizes that these perpetually offended freaks aren't in this to try and improve anything for anyone, but just want another "holier than thou" moment to talk down to people and inflate their already bursting senses of self importance.

Daily reminder that this guy helped make this game.

woah, hold on there bub. everyone that had any balls to stand up to the SJW menace has left Naughty Dog.

yes.
its pandering to tumblr

this is because a lot of them believed what they were told and then tried to cater to that crowd of whiners.

and once they did, just as always happens, they were not appeased and just found something else to be offended about.

i'm sure a couple more people there dropped some shade of pill.

Man, she is grasping at every straw she can.

We'll see, they could just as easily not realize anything and try to "fix" it in the DLC. We might know even sooner if they apologize to Anita.

They better have some cake to go with that apology. Anita is finally revealing her final form, and it seems to be a Hutt.

It's crazy how much like a cult they sound like.

Even if it was the most feminist game imaginable, they need to denounce it because they'd otherwise be out of a job.

You don't say.

I know, but it just always surprises me when you listen to them speak. It never sounds like intellectuals discussing things, it sounds like some sermon at a church.

That's because it is a sermon at a church. People seem to think religions are only thing that have gods in them, when in truth all it takes is for people to "listen and believe". Faith translates into lack of critical thinking.

It's no coincidence that leftists has taken so strongly in Western, Christian countries. They also tap into that deeply seated feeling of guilt to make their followers toe the line.

They should have known what they were dealing with and that it was coming.

SJWs "NOT PROGRESSIVE ENOUGH" turning on the people why try to pander to them is basically a given for anyone who been aware of them for any significant amount of time.

Why they keep thinking "It will never happen to me/us" is beyond me.