HARVEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

We did it, reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/fbi-probe-harvey-weinstein-ordered-trump/amp/
yourtango.com/2017304973/louis-ck-masturbate-sexual-assault-allegations-details
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PR pity ploy

This is way more pathetic than I assumed it was. What has he a actually done here? I want to hate him for his jewishness but I'm struggling here. Somebody explain what he has done here.

Inb4 "muh juice" redditfedoralarpol posters.

He for one cornered someone and jerked off into a potted plant infront of them

He was trying to do anything to anyone and literally whipped his dick out sometimes and just jerked it infront of anyone

That sounds like something a funny eccentric old uncle would do. I would laugh if he did that to me and I'm in touch with my feminine side so I am qualified to speak for women on this one.

He's just an eccentric, when did that become a criminal act? This is the kind of shit that people would find quirky in a bygone era. Smdh at the state of the world right now…

Honestly! Why the hell would he do something like that in public!? He's a Hollywood bigshot! He should have just got one of those 1000 dollar a night hookers if he wanted to get his rocks off.

He was trying to get a woman to stay in his hotel room while he took a shower, a day after groping her(which he admits to on the tape.) He didn't actually do anything illegal in that recording, but it's obvious what he was trying to do.

Honestly! Why the hell would he do something like that in public!? He's a Hollywood bigshot! He should have just got one of those 1000 dollar a night hookers if he wanted to get his rocks off.

Why doesn’t he just retire with his wealth and go live on a private island? Wtf does he care about salvaging a career at this point? He just wants more money? What a greedy kike.

Raped three women.

You might be able to defend that, but he also created the careers of Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Kevin Smith, and Meryl Streep, which is unforgivable.

It's not about sexual gratification for him, it's about power. He wants to feel like he can get even the most famous and beautiful women in the world to sleep with him.

I really doubt it after listening to that recording. He nagged and nudged at them until they crumbled to his demands, if that's a crime now then my sex life is finished.

But he let her leave.

Both of you stay away.

That's because she wouldn't cave. If she had sat down like he told her too he would have almost certainly tried something.

THE RAPIST IN CHIEF IS NOW COMPLAINING AND TALKING ABOUT OPENING A PROBE INTO WEINSTEIN'S BEHAVIOUR
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/fbi-probe-harvey-weinstein-ordered-trump/amp/

It doesn't get much more hypocritical than this..A known sexual predator who incited a hate mob into haranguing his victims to stop them from testifying is now stepping onto his soapbox and preaching against the " horrors" of jerking it into a potted plant. This is the world we live in now, a man who visited pedo island multiple times is able to "probe" a harmless eccentric just because he has jewish ancestry but child rape and satanic sacrifice is "A-OK" at it is according to the head of rape…Do you agree with him?

The ritual murderer in chief thinks that you have a short memory span and he is playing you for fools, are we just going to sit back and take this bs or are we going to show this orange asshole the extent of his hypocrisy?

It's time to start trending right now before another innocent man is smeared with cheeto colored shit:
#rapistinchief
#hypocrisyintheamericanautocracy
#lovedrumpfshate

The absolute state of Drumpfs America…

You are going to far in character.

You just lost your job shill.

I'm another drumpfsperg, just letting you know its getting to your head. Take a break, play some vydia. You might end up believing that crap.

DRIP DRIP DRIP

for what purpose

What a cuck.

He's eccentric and now the real predators will dog pile him and use him as a shield for their own crimes. It's fucking despicable.

Nice job admitting you are a mansplainer, you white supremacist.

Okay then, why would this man, who admitted to sexual harassment on the tape and to rape elsewhere, try so hard to make that woman sit in his hotel room while he took a shower?

Antisemitism is not allowed on reddit. Do you really think you can push a meme which isn't based in reality?

Louis CKs thing is fapping in front of girls too.
yourtango.com/2017304973/louis-ck-masturbate-sexual-assault-allegations-details
When's his turn in the barrel?

No speaking for him, but when women give you that "disgusted" and "wth are you doing!" look they look hot as fuck.