Ontario Premier Visits Mosque, is Forced to Sit in the Corner

"While the men prayed, she sat patiently in the back corner of the mosque waiting to say the words many in the room were so thankful to hear."

The head dyke in charge of the largest, most populous province in Cuckistan had to sit in a gender segregated part of the Mosque away from the men.

torontosun.com/2017/01/30/premier-kathleen-wynne-displays-grace-at-mosque

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/01/30/premier-kathleen-wynne-displays-grace-at-mosque
archive.fo/Ebtmb
educate-yourself.org/cn/kathleenwynnefamilydestruction28feb15.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what do you mean Islam oppresses women?!
t. libtards

I hate that this story… my country is so cucked.

Fuck me, as I was typing that I was listening to the Leafs game on TV. They just a little video as the were coming back from a commercial talking about how the Leafs held some "Diversity Day" thing earlier today for gays in Toronto and had them attend the morning practice. Between seeing these two things, I almost had a CANADA overdose.

Canada will willfully raped by Islamic cock.

While this is fucking embarrassing for whites, it's a good photo-op for our side.

At this point canuckistan has become the embodiment of the JUST meme

iktf
I'm literally at the university of toronto right now
A. Wyatt Mann comics don't even begin to describe some of the scenes within 100 feet of me

castro was a marrano jew, seriously

FUCKING
LOL
O
L

>torontosun.com/2017/01/30/premier-kathleen-wynne-displays-grace-at-mosque

Also archive fgt
archive.fo/Ebtmb

Jesus just fucking nuke Canada already

CUCK CHAIR IN THE CUCK CORNER
IF YOU WYNN, YOU LOSE!

kek, I like the idea of memeing:

>"If we Wynn, we lose." - Justin Trudeau, 2017

That's exactly what I was going for. That quote really drives the point home. Impressive. Very nice.

Your archive was blank for me.

that fucking manjaw

Did Trump's victory light a fire under our masters' asses? Are they determined to fuck our shit up faster than normal before we can get annexed and become people again?

Do you have some sort of fetish for losing like the vast majority of Torontonians? They're coming up on 50 years of being nowhere near the cup and yet still people here support them constantly through some sort of perverse masochism. Never understood it.

Posting OC from a while ago

JUST cuck my province up fam

it never dawned on her that it was intended as an insult, a show of dominion. I'm glad they decided to snap a picture "her" sitting in time-out.

donned
goddammit

nuclear hellfire is too merciful for canada

I guess I was right the first time. I need sleep

Well I've been a fan since I was just a little kid. I know they've sucked but I just can't switch teams. Maybe one day I'll get my Red Sox or Cubs moment lol. Hell, I didn't even get to see playoff baseball for my Jays until 2015. I was only about thirteen months old when they had last been in the postseason (when Carter hit the homer to end the '93 World Series).

C U C K N A D A

top kek, reminded me of this gem

They even confiscated the bitch's shoes kek.

This is the dyke who pushed for sick faggot propaganda to be taught to children in public schools. She should have been stoned.

How progressive.

Two years ago people laughed at Germany or Sweden after seeing stories about cops having to remove theirs shoes to enter mosques. Now the same thing is happening in Canada. Even the PM of Ontario, Quebec cops and the RCMP are doing it.

Total madness.

She was probably proud and happy too. Yet when it comes to white men, these disgusting whores feel free to do as they please. When will we oppress women like they deserve and desire, Holla Forums?

Jesus she looks so damn miserable. Do you think she might be having second thoughts yet about this whole multiculturalism thing?

No, she is excited to be inclusive of a poor helpless culture that murder people left and right, yet can't handle simple insults like goatfucker.

Why is this man dressed like a woman? Aren't politicians to be serious, and not do silly things like this?

these "leaders" think we are the goyim. lmao, you retards are the real slaves. sit in the corner bitch you stupid cunt. this is what happens when you work to subvert natural order. nobody envies (((you))). cucks. HAHA!

Castro is an absolute fucking disgrace to Gallegos. Wonder where he picked up the jewfluence? Was it in his genetics or from his time at the (((University of Havana))) where he studied law and became involved in anti-imperialist student activism? More likely the latter. His father, Ángel Castro y Argiz, was a very wealthy Spanish farmer (thanks to imperialism) that emigrated to Cuba. True to form, he is a fucking hypocrite like all other rich liberal "Marxist-Leninists" who could never even understand the working class struggle.

embarrassment rises to the national level in Canada aye?

Sounds like Disney and their promoting faggotry to kids through their "Gay Days"

hahahaha love it. Bump for, STUPID FUCKING BITCH BTFO

Christ, Trudeau's Mom was fucking hot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CANT MAKE THAT SHIT UP
BEST TIMELINE

I wouldn't call Castro 'hot'

You sound like you just got out of jail

Real life is a parody

PURE GOLD COVERED PEARLS

Sports is how the Jew gets into the mind of the average White man. Quit watching niggerball and do something more productive with your time.

whenever the Church is reinstated as the governing force in the West, and all the faggots and feminists are kicked out.

Reminder that communism never let muslims in, and even liberated some countries from islam. Let that just sink for a moment.

While you are at it: Consider that 20% Russia's population is made up of Muslims.

Forbid the immigration inside of the country. Proclaim that hijab oppresses women. Destroy mosques and make them into warehouses.

Stalin was like Trump. Full on anti-muslim.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

While you are at it, consider that communism is a Jewish tool of genocide, and it was ethnic Russians they were killing. Communism in America would be jews, killing white people for the benefit of Jamal. This guy will be banned, but that doesnt matter because he still exists. Reminder these scumbags are trying to get your little son raped and murdered if they cant prevent you from having one in the first place, laugh about it, and they need to go. They need to go, and they wont go unless you make them.

I just masturbated to that picture, not even joking.
Seeing a stronk independent feminist treated that way by the object of her affection, with the best things in store for her kind being just beyond horizon turns my dick into diamonds, even more so that the mental gymnastics how "she was noble and poised" by the libtards, that one moment in time when they know they fucked up and that they are going to pay bigly in the end, which you can by the look on the wenches face, but then the conditioning kicks in, immediately erasing any sign and possibility of realizing the mistake and changing.

It's one of the few things they actually get right

t. Ahmed

That look of disgust on her face, wow.

Well he's hardly feeling a bit nippy now, down in the darkest depths of hell.

The Trudeau administration is living proof that Islam is incompatible with feminism. Trudeau claimed to be a feminist during the election, but every single time he and his lackeys have come into personal contact with Islam, it's always involved treating women as second class citizens in some way. And every time, they've given in like it wasn't even an issue in the first place.

And they wonder why his approval ratings are dropping.

I'm not saying that I approve of either, but it's become obvious that you can't believably juggle both. It requires a total lack of principles, a quality the people of the west want more than ever.

lost again?

here your homes:
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/judaism/
>>>/cuteboys/

That's a man in women clothing, though.

Hahaha good. Women should not be in politics.

It's funny but it's unfortunately not true, the birthdates don't match. Unless you have evidence she was in Cuba just before her wedding to Pierre Trudeau and she had a private meeting with Castro

Seriously?

Look at his face, his shoulders, and his hands. That's a man.

The left grew way too complacent on "open-mindedness and tolerance" being the mainstream narrative that normies went with. We've gotten to the point where almost anyone can witness events for themselves that prove the para-utopian notion that "everybodys way of life is compatible" couldn't be more steeped in denial. The MSM can't suppress or misdirect properly anymore either. They keep talking about stuff like Russian Hookers peeing on hotel beds.

How a brain works on liberalism

Trudeau negotiated extradition to Cuba for 5 FLQ members at the end of 1970, he became a friend of Fidel and Justin was then born dec 25 1971. Why do you even say the birthrates don't match, you could have said "provide date matching because I don't have such info", instead you just proclaim to be right in your lack of information.

If Cancucks don't put women in their place their immigrants of peace will by the look s of it. The religion of peace is truly one of the most well weaponized memes out there, very dangerous but very awe inspiring.

Canada.jpeg

My friend's mom vacationed with the castro family in the 70s (we're hohols)

Shitty shop, have to leave for a bit.

educate-yourself.org/cn/kathleenwynnefamilydestruction28feb15.shtml

BURN ALL DYKES

Yes. he does.

I'm a eurofag. How do you pronounce this name? Can any cucknadian help me out?

Bun - umm.

The 'h' is silent.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Why is he your mascot? Unfortunately, our winter mascot is Krampus.
t.western european

No. It needs to be the MORAL AUTHORITY. It needs to have spiritual purpose once more, and offer spiritual guidance, the church doesn't need to run the show. It just needs to be made a more powerful institution than fucking Islam. Which, we can do, because we're the West.

Are you 12?

Sometimes I overdose on MAGA so hard that I temporarily convince myself that I'm not living in this shitty cucked county, I might even allow myself to call Trump my President. The crashes are bad though when the MAGA wears off and reality sets in.

KYS, flatlander.

checked

iktf
Why not commit? The POTUS has way more power over our country than our prime minister does so let's skip the bullshit and just call Trump our president.

Go away Nazbol

Trudeau's mom was a renowned super-slut roastie who fucked hundreds of guys. If the science about DNA traces being retained in women after sex with each mate are true, then Trudeau truly is democratic icon, as he's related to more of the voting base than most candidates, by virtue of his mother's endlessly open legs.

Fuck off lefties. Communism kills everything, not just muslims.

And this is why you don't let women into politics nor give them voting rights.

It also gives us a bit of insight into how broken our women are; they will bring ruin upon any man of their own race who attempts to dominate them, but they obediently accept dominance from foreigners. Traitors pur sang. Some feminists even went on record stating they'd rather get raped by arabs than be helped by white men.

These are not shit tests.

Not all Canadians are retarded, dickbreath. It's by the will of Weedman and the fucks who voted for him.

t. Every empire and kingdom that doesn't exist anymore because they let women out of the kitchen

>>>Holla Forums

besides can't rape the willing right? I mean if we go by the numbers toronto is lost to mudslimes and vancover to chinks and the only reason montreal is not because the french wont let people in because they are afraid of anglos.

I get it, you love canada, I do too. But when something you love is cucked and diseased. You put it down.

This gives me an idea. We should get a national #VisitAMosque day trending.

Basically we trick gullible liberal women into showing their solidarity with Muslims by attending a mosque, where they will be ignored and treated like trash.