E3 is gonna be one of the most disappointing things ever

Microsoft and Nintendo already gave their program, and it's gonna be shit. Sony will bring out logos and logos again. Ubisoft will show shit and criticize "entitled gamers" again. Bethesda has absolutely nothing, and the only thing that people expect from Square Enix is a new trailer for KH3.

Brace for impact, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/05/05/nintendo-announces-e3-2016-plans-new-zelda-is-entire-focus/
archive.is/jp8GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It seems every year companies give less and less of a shit about E3. It probably means that they're gonna start copying Nintendo and start having "Directs" to advertise their vidya.

cool blog post

Nothng really

Heard words around the bush that Companies are slowly hating the gaming press and rather do Nintendo direct type shit instead of E3. Since they sink over 8 million in each show floor

Just rumors nothing special

It's not disappointing if you expect companies to embarrass themselves. They always deliver. Why else would you watch E3 for?

Every e3 has been pretty bad as it's just a marketing exercise for AAA publishers. I seem to remember over a decade ago they had hardware but I haven't seen anything like that recently.

They will have some DLC so those that got season passes don't realize how stupid that is.

E3 is a human interest piece in which we, the audience, get to enjoy grown men and women shameless promote bad products and half working 'game demos' to a bunch of yes-men in a cringe extravaganza.

It's a joke and if you don't see it that way you must have been living under a rock for every prior e3, or you're a dumb kid.

It's a known fact that E3 is shit. But we'll be spammed of threads related to it and all the non-games that will be shown, and that is the impact we must brace for.

The only thing good about e3 is the shitposting you faggots do about it and the cringe compilation videos. The more embarrassing it is, the better.

who cares this place thinks a loser jerking off on stream for all to see is riveting at least the shitposting will be on topic when the garbage train comes chuggin

Why? Could they possibly think gaming media still isn't spineless enough? That it could be yet more limp-wristed? That literally every game should be called 11/10 masterpieces?

Template thread. Check 'em.

It's absolutely insane that Nintendo isn't showing off the NX even though it is supposed to launch in less than a year.

That has me really worried.

The only good thing is that I get to finally see Zelda Wii U

God fucking damn I just want to see gameplay

Why get worried? Nintendo is stupid as shit now. Are you really expecting anything good?

A trainwreck is only fun when you're not on the train idiot

Hey guess, guess what else they're not going to show faggot?
everything
nichegamer.com/2016/05/05/nintendo-announces-e3-2016-plans-new-zelda-is-entire-focus/

Maybe a new Kingdom Hearts trailer or two.

That's all I'm excited for.

Honestly thinking about it, I can't think of any games I'm looking forward to at E3.
The only thing I can hope for is a nice surprise which seems unlikely.

>>>/reddit/

Each year E3 gets shittier

Each year it gets more fun to watch with Holla Forums

I'm not even gonna bother watching it this year.
Tokyo Game Show is where all the shit I care about happens now

I just want someone to drop their spaghetti again.

I for one will enjoy drinking myself into a stupor and lamenting the shit climate of games

Last year was fucking soul-breaking. How could it possibly get worse?

the world is an amazing place

Dishonored 2.

Yeah, they have nothing.

Yeah no

So, where did you saw last E3? I got to see it with some anons in a stream that wasn't filled with redditors. Too bad i lost the link, hope they can post it again here…

sage for blog post

Isn't it?

I'm guessing it's because the average gamer itself is starting to realize how full of shit the average videogame media outlet is. After GG started a shitstorm that was impossible to ignore companies are more wary of just bribing everyone and telling them to give perfect scores because they might be bribing fucking retards who everyone hates, and the product might be hated by association.

There are always upsets and surprises.

sage for underage

You give the average retard too much credit.

Are you one of those guys who have been calling everything and everyone "cuck" for the past few months?

You need to go back.

Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

well if there is any truth to the rumor of the fuck up with fabrication of one of it's internal chips they won't show it cause they have nothing to release for a long time. They will push Zelda, amibos and milk splatoon the rest of the year. Everything else will be shit on the 3ds no one gives a shit about.

Fill me in

I don't know if there's much truth to it, but what was floating around neofag, reddit and the like. Basically NX was penned for late 2016 holiday season. But a large batch of chip were made the the wrong specifications, so it got pushed back to 2017 along with Zelda.

I know isn't it great.
I mean, E3 has been shit for a minimum of 5 years, and i would go as far and say evena decade.

So i watch it for cringe and "HELLO FELLOW KIDS" moments.

Why brace for anything except giggles?
I enjoy all the media marketing trainwrecks because they can be just as amusing as vidya

Actually it's a wise move. Think about it the NX get's revealed at E3 2016, PS4 Neo blows the specs out of the water which leads to the NX's first PR disaster.

Isn't that just delaying the inevitable?

I'm fine with this. Nintendo cynically exploiting their dedicated fans' nostalgia for years, and shit on them with the Wii for some short-term flash-in-the-pan gimmicky success under the guise of "innovation" has really soured me on them. They tanked their brand in the long run when they abandoned their fans for the soccermoms. Nintendo deserves nothing good.

What's the deal with PS4Neo anyway? Why not just call it PS5 and contragulate suckers on buying a console?

seconded

Games will still be designed to run on the low-spec PS4. Probably poorly, but yeah. Even if the Neo is kind of a middle-finger to those who bought a PS4 in the last year or so, a PS5 would have been seen as a complete assfucking. Sony wants to stretch this generation out as long as it can.

The PS5, if and/or when it comes out will still need to be sold for a profit, meaning that it will have off the shelf component and be an underpowered piece of shit like the PS4.

Consoles are pretty much dead, and this generation is their last hurrah.

It was convenient for Sony to be able to sell laptop-tier hardware during such trying times for the company and economy, but other consoles in the past have been sold at a loss. The games and peripherals are where console-makers make bank.

They actually have a decent numbers of big name developers now.
All they need to do now is show some actual footage and maybe it will be just shit in comparison with last years disaster.

Butterlord is enough to grab my attention.
archive.is/jp8GY

NIER MOTHERFUCKER

Before, yes. But the XBone, the Wii U and the PS4 all use off the shelf shit to cut down costs because the market fueled by exclusives and peripherals isn't there anymore.

XBone is basically done, and with it MS's whole console division. It's questionable whether there's even gonna a follow up considering they're now busy porting games over to Windows 10 in hopes of making that their new virtual console.

Nintendo is going full retard with NX being another underpowered, gimmicky turd, and they basically have zero third party support, and what goodwill they have in the niche market they're destroying with 8-4 and Treehouse running wild.

Sony is the "victor" in this whole mess, but that's not saying much considering that in 4 years they've managed to scrape together 2 exclusives worth anything.

Yeah I'm very curious which devs will be on board for the NX. Nintendo hasn't done shit fir third party devs in a decade. Gonna be fun to see who's willing to get burned again.

Are you lost?

Yeah everyone's aware, at least we have that Sonic Adventure 3 event in July

Now, it's pretty much confirmed that E3 is going to be just as bad as the last 5. So, what would you have done to fix it?

(Answers must be physically realizable and in #2 pencil)

Dishonored…

Yeah, who cares.

Bring back the cocaine fueled after parties. E3 hasn't been the same since they banned hookers and blow.

Good.
AAA studios will still want to wag their dicks their though per usual

I'm actually looking forward to making fun of corporate lolcows making embarrassing cringeworthy fools of themselves on stage like every year

Of course there's the possibility companies will have "learned" from their mistakes and E3 will be a straightforward and boring show for investors, that's what I'm actually afraid is going to happen

What happened? Are games taking too long to make now that companies officially have nothing, not even ports? Is this E3 going to be the shortest ever?

BUT HOW MANY DAYS

always

game devs ran out of ideas years ago, its actually much cheaper and faster to make 3D games than it ever has been before in history, as game engines allow companies to push out the same shooters every years with a slightly different coat of paint

It'll be pretty awful, but I still can't help being excited to watch it for some reason. When the comfy leaves, so too will I.

As long as they show Nier 2 and Yoko doing more wacky things I will be happy

Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed

But I was always expecting that, so it will live up to my expectations.

THE WINNER TAKES ALL

Aren't the new set of Pokemon games supposed to come out this year. What the fuck happened to Nintendo to suddenly drop in quality this fast, they were deteriorating for a bit, but it seems like after Iwata died things got much worse a lot faster.

I truly believe that Nintendo has lost touch with it's audience. I say this because they are doing weird shit for the sake of weird shit. Just look at the new StarFox. I know I'm going to step on some toes, but the use of both gamepad and tv was stupid. What with getting desynced and stuff since you have to wave they fucker around like a chimp.

We also saw this with Zelda during skyward sword. They were pushing motion controls close to end in the wii's life span. Which by now, most would agree that motion controls were a gimmick to begin with. Same goes for 3d on the 3ds, but I can just turn that shit off. Infact, the only thing I use the 3d on was with Deep Crimson. And I think anyone who has that game knows why. Nudge Nudge Wink Wink

Pretty much that and Yakuza is all I'm looking forward to.

e3 has been a disappointment for a long time after that magical e3 so long ago. People only watch it because of the failures and meme potential instead of the games because most things announced are just trailers and over promise on graphics, only to downgrade it later. It's only propped up so highly because there hasn't been anything to take its place.

The only thing im looking forward to in this E3 is the long string of mistakes, cringe, glitches and other clusterfucks.

Remember the black guy singing in the last E3? I want more of that.

It's about the only thing I look forward to anymore.

It's been hosted on infinity.moe usually. A separate chat room from the usual dingdongs that actually get hyped for trash. Makes it quite easy to spot the shills on the board afterward. Such as post F4 reveal where everyone dunked in in chat yet the board went full memetarded.

its only going to be disappointing because nintendo is totally incompetent and not showing the NX.

what the fuck is the point of showing the NX a month or two after E3? the fucking thing is launching in 9 months after E3! how stupid can nintendo fucking be? this company is shockingly stupid these days.

From the sounds of things the NX might get delayed.

Valve will show some video games.

Right?

I wonder if Nintendo realizes that nobody but industry and people into video games give a shit about E3 at this point. They may actually be self aware enough that they realize what a garbage bin it's become. Disclaimer: I am not a nintendrone, have not had a nintendo since the GC.

No, gabe might be wheelied out and me might hint that hl3 might be looked into for a future project (by "future" i mean in 3 or 4 hundred years time) and everyone will lose their minds until next year.
Its like those cultists that proclaim the end of the world is coming soon.
Except an apocalypse has a greater chance of happening than a concrete hl3 release date.

A thing about the infinity.moe situation. It's mostly namefags and Mark in the roost. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

Ubisoft ALWAYS gives us an amazingly shitty conference.

To be fair most namefags are namefags because they dont want to be kicked every 15 minutes. At least, thats why I made a account

testing wordfilters
endchan