Christian America's Pedo Problem

Religion is Driver of Forced Marriages Between Grown Manpigs and Underage Gyrls

h t t p s : / / w w w . w a s h i n g t o n p o s t . c o m / p o s t e v e r y t h i n g / w p / 2 0 1 7 / 0 2 / 1 0 / w h y - d o e s - t h e - u n i t e d - s t a t e s - s t i l l - l e t - 1 2 - y e a r - o l d -g i r l s - g e t - m a r r i e d /

Semen.

"…should be a controlled substance," is the end of that sentence.

#Checkmate #DealWithIt

sounds like some sort of protestant
are they mormon, by chance?

Semen.

Pick one.
And only one.

lol no
Imkampfy, why do you still persist even though you get BTFO every single time?

you seem to have forgotten that it isn't just about getting learningcode off the board, its also about whatever new guys might be seeing the thread too

also i know mormons arent protestants, theyre too heretical to even be called that

New guys see a thread with a dyke at the top and semen in the thread. They see that semen is the only thing to say to the dyke. They start saying semen to the dyke. Simple.

I can't wait until people stop believing in fairy tails such as Christianity or equality.

do you realize what you implied by posting that?
you implied that he thinks semen should be a controlled substance because you drink too much of it

Reported.

Fedora detected.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGCHODE

Reminder that is the hotpocket "ImKamphy" or "learningcode" that has ruined many boards other than Holla Forums and is seeking to subvert Holla Forums as well. Sage, Report and Hide at any sight of the trademark Maddox image (with a number in the thousands because he is obsessed with the dyke hag) or the various buzzwords the full time NEET employs during his frequent 12 hour shifts trying to adjust or slide Holla Forums such as "stormderp" or "Drumpf"

Women should never be allowed to make their own choices.

Now Im going to shit all over this thread, and if you fucking stop me, its clear as day the mods are allowing this pestilence to fester upon our board - in which case, fuck you, verminous traitors.

Okay?

Good.

Very good.

This bothered me more than it should have tbh fam.

Completely agree. Christ-insanity is a delusion, like all religion.
What the fuck. Explain yourself.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGKIKE

Good.

Very good.

Good.

Very good…

Good.

Very good….

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGCODE

MAKE AN ON-TOPIC POST, TRS

you already got blown out in the second post learningcode
also, pics somewhat related; the second one is what you look like irl

Good.

Very good……..

Good.

Very good………..

Drown yourself in semen

No.

Satanists kill kids

Liberals are so bigoted.
YOU LOVE WHO YOU LOVE AND #LOVEWINS

Fine.
BURY YOURSELF IN FECES LEARNINGCHODE

pedophilia is satanic

so basically nothing

learn the real code that luciferians kill kids guy,

Go home, Rach, you're drunk on semen

She had sex with him in a way that risked pregnancy, so she already consented to marriage and is married. What she wants is a divorce.

Why the fuck isn't this faggot perma banned.

IMMERSE YOURSELF IN MALE REPRODUCTIVE JUICES
Tbh, I like rachposter. The butthurt in these threads is delightful to witness.

Good.

Very good.

Good.

Very good.

because learningchode is one of the mods

sounds pretty antisemitic and islamaphobic tbh

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

No mod activities have been taken for two hours as of this post, yet here I am. Stormderp conspiratard theory status:

yeah, whatever you say koonfy.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING HANS

I just came in to say I hid the thread.

My aunt recently died.
In 1963 at the age of 14 she married my uncle who was 17, I guess it was legal to skip off to South Carolina and elope without parental consent back then, my math will get fuzzy here but they were married for 68 year, had 5 kids, damn I don't even know how many grandchildren (25), they were the only nuclear family out of 5 at that time (the 10960's) that remained together through-out the eighties, never had abortions, and for the past 20 to 15 years were were center of the family where most relatives went to celebrate christmas as they themselves aged.

Having aged myself, and looking at those who divorced in the 80's. Who thought waiting until you were much older to get married and much older having fewer kids was the correct route. I came to the conclusion that, getting married younger, to younger girls, and having many children is more important than the dozen or so Tv's sets, cars, and sets of furniture I have owned over the course of my life.

OP is a fuckwit who would like to see white culture destroyed by shame based self inflicted genocide.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

You too.

Check'd. They have nothing better to do I suppose. Beating Palestinians is not current year.

>>>/oven/

No. :^)

Gas yourself.

Are you from the Berenstain or Berenstein timeline, and when does President Obama finally seize power again?

On a more topical note:
Why do Christian pedos push this shit constantly? This whole meme that young womyn must marry older manpigs. It's sickening, backwards, and wrong, and if you had bothered to read the article, you'd know that there are nearly limitless complications from teen marriage/pregnancy, including health risks to the mythyr and a ridiculously higher rate of domestic abuse.
Bullshit, materialism rocks. Who needs kids?
The Bible describes pregnancy as a curse, stormderp. #ChristianInconsistency #StayMad

You read twilight, not the bible. Sorry your favorite book is pedo propaganda.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN