WEBM THREAD

WEEKEND WEBM THREAD

NO DUPES EDITION

fuck you, you know who

Post your funniest shit for the weekend goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQbODDm9O3A&t=1012s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Hayes_(murderer)
youtube.com/channel/UCShTuJ7fib0RCZil9CPsBNw
youtube.com/watch?v=S-V6MZlyCqE
pewresearch.
github.com/Kagami/webm.py/wiki/Notes-on-encoding-settings
xhalr.com/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtube.com/watch?v=k3DRhwRN06I
bestgore.com/impalement/face-reconstruction-impaled-metal-rod/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the designated ISIS thread?

I mean you can, but

TAKBIR

those are some shitty fucking bombs…

a tiny ass drone can only carry so much dude. its a 40mm high velocity grenade I THINK

smh tbh fam as a transblack I feel very oppressed by this video please take it down else I will call the mods.

pls no, i just got unbanned for a 24 hour period.

(checked)
B-but you triggered muh feelings!

Requesting redpill and motivation webms

Not going to lie, the other pigs trying to help activated my feels.

here are two

Sorry, fam, Hogs are a blight

humans:

what did they think was going to happen.

NOOOOOO

No what?

this however: zero feels

classic

Normies are subhuman, they're about as retarded as NPCs to be honest.

God, that Georgian waifu. I want to wife her so bad.

Can we get a group of Holla Forumsacks together to sing hymns like this in train stations and other echoic areas? I would really love to be a part of something like that.

There is a webm that I've been looking for where a Finn, I think, gets out bed and marches his way to Sweden to uncuck them. It ends with him smashing into a bedroom yelling how he will even show their men how to make love to their women, like men.

Not the one, but that's a damn good one.

yeah , sorry I didn't mean to reply to you on that one. But that ww2 one hits me right in the feels every time.

Yes

Because the fedoras LARPagans would be too shittershattered to ever let something like that happen. Also because Holla Forums rarely does anything beyond sitting around and virtue signaling.

so cute

Keked Ching-Chong went Bang-Splant!

Made this from a video on Nordic Resistance Movements youtube page.

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=GQbODDm9O3A&t=1012s

Kek

photoshop soros' face onto the doomed pig and merchant faces on all the others.

get vengeance for him upon (((you know who))), obviously

SOME OF YOU OTHER BITCHES NEED TO START POSTING SHIT NOW

there is no need
to be upset

I warn you, this is degeneracy most foul

Gays must be exiled.

MANDATORY CHURCH ATTENDANCE WILL BE INSTITUTED IN AMERICA. THE END OF FAGGOTRY IS NEAR.

lol, you calmed me niggah.

solid kek on that one tbh

random shit

more random shit

omfg so good

How the fuck have I not seen that yet

that dude reminds me so much of Tears Morgan.

I miss Morality Man so much.

Why did Brit/pol/ have to leave?

am i alone

Couldn't help but notice how the glitter rainbow faggot behind him almost couldn't stop himself from raping him right there in broad daylight before the stronk independent sheboon stopped him.

all i got of him

I miss those stupid bastards so much.

:(

Requesting that user who voted for trump singing White Man Marches On

that drunken nonchalantness

Kek that's good, but the webm I'm talking about is in real life and is just a video of a "I voted" badge/sticker.

Kek, why are mods always no fun allowed faggots?

I'm a bit late but here you go friendo

lol oh wow

Don't have this rich and diverse culture in white shitlord nations

Sauce on crazy guy monologue?

I dunno why this song gets posted so often, it's really not very good. I would guess it's the imagery can be taken as kinda fashy?

Literally not human.

There are zero videos of whites engaging in mob violence of this kind. Sure there are videos of small groups of deranged crazies doing stuff of this magnitude and war crime shit involving whites but nothing like this.

We all know this but I want you to think about it:
The internet has been collecting gore for 20 years now and to my knowledge there isn't a single video of whites engaging in violence of this kind in a mob of 100+ such as in these relatively common ones.

its a good hoisting song fam. I listen to it when im on the bench…. or when I was on the bench because I am fat as fuck right now and cant lift shit.

To be fair, there were instances of whites engaging in this type of violence 1000 years ago with white trials and burnings at the stake.

This shows how far behind niggers are though. They are fucking a millennia behind the white man.

They deserve this.

hello would you like taco?

Feels every time :')

From someone in another thread:

My own personal explanation, which may or may not be correct, is that it's about the rise and fall of a nation - about how a nation gets corrupted.

The first shot is of white children. They are pure. Even their hair is blond. The box that the boy walks toward might represent attaining knowledge and technology. In the next shot, they're older, they have a house (which represents both meeting the material need for shelter, and the development of culture) and the boy wears a golden glove. This probably represents national power.

In the next shot, a group of adults are dressed conservatively. A woman knights a man. Most everyone still has blond hair (they're still racially pure). The conservative dress and adherence to custom suggests they're a based society. As the shot ends, you see a server farm. This shows that they've continued to develop their technology.

Next shot is a family in very modern dress. The male at the head of the family wears the golden glove. They might, at this point, have abandoned conservatism and customs of honor. But they're still mostly blond. Quick cut to a jet engine. It's clear their society is still on an upward trajectory.

A group of men with M-16s stand in a formation. Golden glove leads them. The society is now powerful enough to have an invincible military. Quick cut to golden statue of a man wearing a glove. I suspect this is the height of the civilization. And since they've already abandoned customs, they've sort of coasted to this height. It's all down hill from here.

The next shot is a naked woman, but she's wearing the glove. Note also, she doesn't hold the glove up the way everyone else did. She's not wielding it the way they did. She's just wearing it. It's entirely symbolic. It's a fashion statement. Basically, they're mocking their own culture.
Sound familiar?

This is the most important shot of the video. The camera pulls back to reveal a luxury car (they're all bourgeoisie now) a woman whose facial expression might be sexual arousal, or it might be disgust, and another woman who carelessly exposes her breast and spits on you. Everything in this scene is emotion - feel good, feel sexy, feel rage. The woman sitting on the hood of the car is feeling bored. It's hilarious to me that it's all represented by women. Very appropriate.

The last part of the scene is a jet fighter. The guy is almost worshiping it. Previous images of technology were strictly functional. This might represent that technology has gone too far.

Next scene is young people dancing like pagans. Older people watch them and study them. Society is clearly on the decline now. The young are narcissistic and nihilistic. They don't believe in anything anymore. The older generation wants to control them. M-16s float in the air, with no one holding them. This represents technology divorced from its purpose of serving humanity.

A woman lies in effigy. Death of femininity maybe? Death of the society?

Short scene of a well-dressed guy wearing the glove looking in the mirror, but not seeing his reflection. Those few who still value the old ways see nothing of themselves in what's left of the society. A group of men all point in different directions. One of them wears the glove, but doesn't have a special place in the group.

It (might be) worth noting that nobody left has blonde hair. The last time we saw that phenotype was in the scene with the family in modern dress.

Last scene: a dead king in a box. All that's left of the civilization is history.

ABSOLUTELY POLITICAL

HAHAHHA HOLY SHIT I LITERALLY CHOKED ON MY DRINK

Even back then whites tended to at least do a phony trial hearing accusations before starting the barbecue

oh god, my fucking sides

Niggers truly do not have souls. Thanks for the reminder.

BLM edition

more norm

Know the story on the roaches being BTFO?

BREASTS

Reminder that Stefan is a jew. Sure he makes some great points, but still, never trust a jew.

I dont. But have another roach explosion

fucking americlaps. What's with their obsession with israel and middle east? If it's energy/petro dollar, just fucking research for alternative shit.

A real human bean you are mate.

9/10 analysis, user

like korean parade, though.

DOES THE MOTHER FUCKER LOOK GOOD OR OK??
Someone said a long long long time ago on 4chan back in the olden days that still rings true and in my ears constantly. Black people are nature's jesters.

better wbbum, both a jew and a cultist.

He's still a fucking kike that hates your family and constantly begs for shekels instead of getting a real job, he's also married to a psychiatrist.
Can't believe anyone on Holla Forums likes this freak.

wikipedia is shit.

Basically numerous protestant sects got played by the kikes and convinced your average Joe and Jenny that the modern state of Israel is tied to the eschatology of the ancient Israel, that kikes are somehow still G-d's Chosen People (TM) and that it's the duty of Christians to defend based Israel and their share JUDEO-CHRISTIAN values.

In the secular space the merchants play the Shoah card and point out how Israel's a democracy just like them in contrast with the nasty Mudshits, therefore merchant must be their greatest ally.

The ultimate cause is Jewish hegemony in the country, in academia, media, business and politics; the unbelievable resources the merchant has at its disposal to influence opinion.

this is why we send high school dropouts to go play in the sandbox

Like I said, he does make good points. Regardless, he's a jew who tries to hide that he's a jew, makes excuses for jews being in control and lies about jews having high IQs. You can still use him to redpill people, but still, never trust a jew.

Your's isn't better though. My webm ate your webm, it's included in mine at 4:22.

I'm serious, I think it would be a great way to spread white culture.

These goat fuckers sure have upped their propaganda production value.

What the fuck is the third webm?

It sounded to me like they actually had a reason they needed to feed it the pig, it's only the nog holding the camera that's saying that.

Obviously it's fucking Sam Hyde, you pleb. Damn. Is he that hard to recognize?!

A horrible and not funny NYC public access show. Don't bother looking it up.

what movie is that indian scene from? It's noice

tbh, the clip i included was literally the best part of that entire skit. if you do look up the original (which is a waste of your time) prepare for massive disappoints.

Uh, whites were burning other whites at the stake in the up into the 18th century mate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Hayes_(murderer)

How the fuck do they deny accusations that gays normalize pedophilia? Jesus Christ.

Where are his parents?

Right here.

The chick in the purple is pretty good looking. How the fuck does she not retch at physical contact with that whale? How does that work?

Didn't you hear the yapping? She's defective.

The best part of this was my dog waking up and looking around for the 'dog' she thought she heard.

It's from an Arma role playing server which makes it even better

There's yapping defective, and there's licking out a disgusting landwhale defective.

Nominated for best webm of the year award.

Been spending most our lives
living in a pervert's paradise

sauce

MAGA

MAGA music

more MAGA music

That time when Mr. President called us his internet people.

I have shivers right now.

flip flappers /comfy/est anime 2017

Please keep them at least tangentially Holla Forums-related.

Thank god that you are not in Berenstein universe.

why so sad? :c

He's a musician who the fag who wrote the "bro code" copied during the writers strike some years ago. The fag thinks that since he wasn't popular that know one would notice. Can't recall his name though sadly, I liked his music at the time but couldn't give you an honest opinion on it now as I don't remember.

weren't his videos those flash animations I remember seeing on albinoblacksheep as a kid?

Luckily remembered his name. Its Dr. Steel.

Here's his channel before it went defunct:

youtube.com/channel/UCShTuJ7fib0RCZil9CPsBNw

that's actually the proper use of the word for once

youtube.com/watch?v=S-V6MZlyCqE

(checked)
I see them dubs but work on your embedding

(hint: show post potions)

It has something to do with Saturn (Satan) worship. The black cube in the beginning represents Saturn in the occult, who is essentially Satan,
It must have something to do with Satans role as the Tempter, who gives you power for a high price.
Notice how the two siblings look happy and hold hands in the beginning, with white clothes and light surrounding them which represents their innocence. The boy seems to take the golden glove out of the black cube. Later, they have literally turned their backs on each other, living in a fancy, yet dark palace. The girl is staring at darkness in an apathic state, representing her loss of happiness.
This represents how the lust for power destroys the bond between siblings.
The symbol of the golden glove represents power throughout the video. The power of a king, the power of a leader, the power of a military official, the power of sex appeal.
The golden statue represents how man worships his own image and his ego. Gold symbolizes the wealth that comes with a position of power.
While the naked woman who symbolizes sex as a form of power is shown, the camera focuses the entire time on the woman. This represents how todays society is focused on sex. The women around him are the reactions of women to the sexualization of society and to males becoming more and more like that: Disgust, rage, boredom / rejection. The camera focuses the entire time on the things mankind is worshiping like deities in modern society, their new idols, while zooming out. Sex, modern weaponry / technology, partying / careless lifestyle.
The weapons forming a globe symbolize how the earth is literally flooded with weapons by the people in power, which is getting out of control and creates a threat to everyone.
The dead woman lying in darkness with a her body covered represents the death of the feminine energy, killed by Satan and his pawns.
Feminine energy is described as the allowing, soft and creative energy, while masculine energy is controlling, hard and logical. Regarding society, this could hint at the NWO, achieved by Satan and his pawns, which controls his people in a hard and analytical way, eliminating all their freedoms and their rights to express themselves, like described in 1984.
The man looking in the mirror in the fancy palace has no reflection. This represents the loss of his soul in exchange for power, the infamous deal with the devil.
The guy who points at the group of people symbolizes "the accuser" another name for Satan. He seems to incite division among the group. Satan is using his pawn to do his work. The pointing at one another symbolizes how people that are under the influence of evil always blame their problems on others and never take responsibility.
Finally, the dead king symbolizes the glorification of power: Although he is dead, the objects signifying his achievements are still there.

I think I would have done more damage by taking dumps from a chopper.

What's wrong with the comparison?

Holy shit snackbars are stupid. I think there's one recorded instance of a ground to air machine gun shooting down a jet, and that was a total fluke.

t. fat burger

MY SIDES

What the fuck did the guy on the bike do which warranted a multiple cop cars police chase on a busy highway, with an overhead chopper and where the cops thought they were justified in trying to crush him like that?

Please tell me he actually tried to kill someone or something. Tell me it's not because the cops got mad when he wouldn't stop as they tried to stop him for a ticket for biking on a sidewalk or something.

Probably endangering an intersection?

Aaaaaaand it's fake. I'm a fucking idiot.

Good god man. That is too fucking funny.
top kek

typical tricks there schlomo

How sheltered do people have to be to bait a pig into getting eaten by a croc then being shocked when it actually happens? Hell, these people did that place a service, feral pigs are assholes.

Ultra-Rare Sam Hyde incoming

Did anyone save those tranny beating surprise jihad webms?

WHAT A FIND!

Are they dropping bombs from a drone? Pretty cool tbh

Requesting sauce on the second one as well. Would be nice to see a movie which is neither presenting the natives as poor victims who did no wrong or the whites as heroes taming an uncivilized land.

I think thats from one of them using an RC plane with solar panels if anyone can post the full.

the kike mods kicked them out. they're now over at >>>/brit/ (which is actually decently active)

what a beautiful wise soul

I havent watched it but its Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (2007)
www.imdb.com/title/tt0821638

Fake and gay.

Thanks. Googled it, apparently produced by HBO. Seems critics are staying strangely silent on it.

ISIS suicide bombed a Marxist rally.

Thanks, I have no excuse for laziness. Here's a B-52.

Both are bunch of sandniggers so what gives.

you're an idiot.

this guy gets it. (dr steel). magnificent.

I fucking love that first video. Fuck the arrogant oligarchs.

And then people wonder why kids upload videos of themselves masturbating to the internet.

holy shit

He's commented on a post asking if he was and denied it.

What's this catch-24 Kafka bullshit?

that first video is so satisfying

based kitty

What poor oppressed people are commiting this act. We should certainly let them come into our countries. They will magically no longer want to commit crimes.

yep. everyone knows america has magic soil.

Checked that kek recognized your self improvement.

Obviously it's the degenerate American music they are listening to in the background.

Wow kinda sad for that Elephant getting killed by all those small calibre guns. That civilian had to whip out the Winchester but even that is too small for the beast.

Where is a pith hatted hunter of old with his elephant gun when you need him.

The Winchester guy is retarded. You don't de-shoulder the rifle to work the lever.

I saw a great post on this by another user that I forgot to screencap.

Essentially it went on to say that this is how Jews view Aryans (the creator is a kike), we seem to them mechanical and alien, with all our odd traditions, customs, rituals etc; The Faustian soul is to them utterly incomprehensible, they cannot understand the "essence" of our people as it does not lie within them, they can only look upon us with awe, confusion, envy and contempt.

pick one.

(checked)

Well done

This is why we cannot disavow Christianity and give it up for lost. There is a beauty, a history, an aesthetic to Christianity that is inherently white and pure. We must save it.

Exactly This.

Nah man its about Satanism. The black cube gives it away.

Fuck off back to Fox News.

Christianity is only beautiful due to the Aryan influence upon it, take away Christianity and you have now given the Aryan Faustian soul the ability to be all that it can be (so long as it isn't (((misguided)))).

Ok…gotta say that made me a bit nervous.

I don't doubt that the interpretation in this specific instance is incorrect, but the post did in fact offer me the perspective of the Jews that I had never before understood or considered.

Holy shit, this is great.

It was created by a jew for jews and later forced on the white population in Europe to give the church authority and to control the people. If you want an aryan religion, you might want to check out Buddhism. Siddhartha Gauthama was an aryan. Or go with pagan germanic or celtic religions.

After all, you don´t need a religion, you only need to be able to comprehend the core philosophies and the metaphysical truths many of them teach. As long as you understand where morals come from, and why they are necessary, you will be a useful warrior of righteousness and God, Karma, the source or whatever you may call it will reward you greatly.

Just fuck my spirituality right up mang. Which one is it Holla Forums, do I follow my soul or do I follow tradition?

Fixed your 3rd faggy webm.

You're heart.

user, please.

Just don't challenge user to a duel and keep generating the dubs.

Like anything, know your actual power level, keep it hidden, and respect the full scope of what a person you might want to start some trouble with can crash down on your head. With user that scope of that power is infinite.

Do you have an argument, kike? Buddha was an Indian of aryan descent and Christianity is based on the beliefs of ancient semitic tribes, kikes to be accurate. Are kikes white now?
You also don´t need a religion at all to be a good person. Religion can make you worse, mudslimes are the living proof.

is this nobodytm? it has to be him.

GLA is ISIS you ding dong

Family and community first. If your community is all about the Norse then probably best to make the most from that. If your community is Christian, make it the most uncucked Christian you know how. If your community is full on atheist… it'll eventually degrade and fill the void with Islam so move.

Christianity stop being for kikes when it accepted Jesus. Over the past 2000 years it has ceased to be what you paint it as.

Most of the claims about communities of mankind being able to be good without a shared set of values and traditions that set a code of conduct for man in relationship to existence overlook just how much of those claims come from people swimming in the values of religions they may not follow directly but are deeply influenced by.

How's that atheist religion working out for the west right now?

Do you realize how stupid you sound? Also, terrible advice. Giving in the peer pressure and not thinking independently is what allows the MSM to create obedient sheeps. Adopt the religion you regard as closest to your personal reality.

I've never seen this posted here yet. Tribute to Rhodesia.

In Europe, 7% of all citizens are atheist. Its actually christcucks and their kind propagating that "God will settle it" and "we have to be tolerant of the rapefugees, God demands it". Paganism would never allow such cucked thinking.

Richard Dawkins is a smart scientist and retarded cultural commentator.

Joining in with your community is not the same as handing your brain at the door. Have you ever actually read Aquinas or Chesterton? And you give too much credit for every man by suggesting all men can develop quality value systems all by themselves.

And yes… replaced by Islam. Which is why the US just had a Feminst march where they were celebrating American Flag themed Hijabs. Hot on the heels of Miley Cyrus acting like a whore is a giant wall of women, gays, and broken men who feel more sympathy for Muslims than their countrymen who are Christian.

Also, here is Ashin Wirathu, a buddhist monk, speaking about muslims:
"You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog, if we are weak, our land will become Muslim."
I never heard a christcuck utter such a statement in my entire life.

So where is Paganism right now then. Show us the power.

Reminder that Pagans are just fedoras who don't want to associated with the hat meme.

That gives an entirely new dimension to this one

They are crawling all over Holla Forums, and they represent the bulk of the people you see actually forming real resistance movements willing to fight back.

Cuckianity is not Christianity. It is a bunch of atheists who are in a stupid social club. So I agree with you, but if you haven't seen the heavy non cucked Christian influence around here then perhaps you've wandered into the wrong place. You have probably met few actual Christians

Back to the webm enjoyment and will shift conversation to some other more relevant thread.

I am not fond of germanic and celtic pagans and also not very interested in their religions as they seem primitive and outdated. As many people are thinking like that, i don´t believe that Paganism will ever rise back to significance.
Also, you may believe it or not, but most Christians are thinking about rapefugees this way, its not a small phenomenon. The church even dedicates entire masses to them.

pls for the love of kek I would like more webm drops and less sliding

This is good advice user. Faith and Family.

I hate to break it to you, but Christian Holla Forumsacks and nationalists are a small minority. They just stuck with it because they grew up with it.
In the US, a huge amount of christcucks believes Adam and Eve were real. Calling them atheists is downright stupid. And here, most of them are living according to the motto "turn the other cheek" from the bible, which is an incredibly cucked verse. They are preaching tolerance and sacrificing western civilization. Christianity has been compromised.

Much like most of Christianity, the fucking kikes have used that verse and many others to keep the goyim down.

at least drop some webms
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But here's webms as apology for creating drama.

Sad.

But lets stop sliding this thread guys.

Channing is best girl

That game was really fun.

Fedor Emelianenko and Cro Cop are the best

holy fucking pedos

based negro

My Slav waifu

Lmao Pussia Gloria plus Goebbels fucking gold

Best ice cream man ever

dank

That is a great speech by Moseley on globalism

Thats a really good Evalion video

lmao butthurt christ kike detected

juxtaposition intermission

One of my favorites from the primaries.

No one cares, nigger. You might as well be a tripfag.

WAAAAAAR CHILDREN starts playing

reported

Reported.

with 911 threads recently this is a really good one that I missed hmm…

Christianity was compromised the second the layman was allowed to read the bible. If anyone here actually reads the new testament they would know how cucked the book actually is. It's for slaves and weak minded men, the lowest of society. There's no way to get medieval style Christianity back. The Christians of today are the real Christians, those before the printing press were still mostly pagan and didn't understand the texts.

How does this line up with anything that is generally believed here? Do you think everyone is just going to pack up and leave if we ask nicely for a white-ethnostate? Sorry to tell you but Jesus was pretty much the Bernie Sanders of 1 AD. I don't have a webm, but I'll make one so I'm not a complete sliding faggot, and it's going to be Varg to trigger you even more.

This whole video was great and I wanted to clip that part out myself. Thanks.

grounded negro

My duck can only quack so loud. More helicopters, More dead communists!!!

Well put, i agree. Every christcuck spouting "muh deus vult" should remember that Martin Luther didn´t translate the latin bible until 1518 and even then, most people didn´t have acces to it as books were expensive as hell. They didn´t even know what it was about, instead they simply renamed their old Gods. Today, as most people have access to the bible and mass immigration as well as globalism had its influence on society, the real cuckoldry of christianity is showing.

that xurious?
Cybernazi?

They're not even hiding it.

You're gonna have to work with someone because atheism certainly isn't going to be the glue that binds for a fight for a return to anything resembling decency. There's only one unifying identity that even has a chance of asking meanly for a return to even something as basic as a non-invasion-state.

The biggest issue is the same as it always was, people being rather selective about which verses to follow, without any fucking clue as to how it all ties together/ignoring the other commandments. How many of these Cucks actually try to help brothers of the faith or fellow country men before trying to "help" Rapefugees, for example? Not a whole lot, I would wager.

These people just need something to cling to so they don´t collapse from PTSD when risking their life for Israel.

How would that "helping" look like? Lets face it, most of the real western christcucks would never vote right "because God demands them to be tolerant". They would also not fight for their country "because God forbids violence". Even if there was a large scale muslim attack within their country, these people would "turn the other cheek" and just surrender. They would try to pacify the filth by accepting their demands. Thats indoctrination 101 for you.

Made me chuckle
Is there an exploitable version of this one though?

Well when you've got all those Pagans and atheists with guns ready to fight in self defense to lead the Churchians to a better day let me know. Or you can consider the possibility of uncucking the existing group that actually has enough to population to work with to make or a difference. Christians even as cucked as they are right now made a huge bump to Trump's victory and it specifically was built around the strongest talk about being "mean" to the poor immigrants any politician has ever spoken in a way that anyone believed.

Or we can just keep observing the dregs and wait for Israel to lead us to their next show on this Disney ride called life.

Christianity cost me 22 years and a foreskin, so I'm a little salty. Christ was a fulfillment of the law of Moses, the Old Testament really doesn't count for Christians. That's why they don't stone faggots or adulterers anymore, remember "those who are without sin should cast the first stone". Most normie Christians don't read the bible at all, they are just cultural Christians and don't know they're not supposed to shoot someone if they break into your house or kill towel heads in Bakabakastan.

You see goyim, you're supposed to pray for the refugees that are raping you women and invading your lands. Nothing in the bible puts one's own people or race before anyone else. Remember how the Apostle Philip baptized the nigger eunuch from Ethiopia? So multicultural and diverse the Christians were. In fact you'll often find biblical commentators pointing to God commanding Philip in this instance as a sign of his acceptance of the gentiles and of people from all regions of the earth into the Christian faith. And this Christian faith will always be elevated by Christians above race or people, which is why text-obedient Christians are dangerous.

AHAHAHA Nice handwaving there. Cherrypicking your own religion doesn´t have to do anything with Christianity.
Jesus was a jew. He made most of these laws up. Christianity is based on these jewish laws. Everything the apostles teached was influenced by the Old testament and the ten commandments. If you try to say that the 10 commandments are not a legit part of Christianity, every pastor and every real christcuck will laugh in your face.

Also, neither being a real Christian nor being redpilled, which in itself is contradictory, is compatible with being a soldier for the US. If these people really believe that, they are lying to themselves. Soldiers of the US have been fighting wars mongered by Israel and their own government ever since. In case the American people start a revolution, the majority of the American soldiers will be on the wrong side.

White American christcucks have always voted Republican. I can´t really see a big difference to the previous election in the vote analyis, only around two percent.

I'm surprised the current form of western victory marching and battle cry doesn't inspire you for our future.

I'm out for the night… you are free to go suck your thumb in the corner and assume that despite the long history of Christian communities doing a perfectly fine job of getting motivated to defend themselves from others even after they had access to the bible themselves… that the current form is the only form of social structure it will ever be able to provide again.

Feel free to propose an alternative. You're living what atheism as the dominant in practice belief system in the West provides. Despite being called Christians, the current ruling party and principles are fundamentally atheistic and materialistic and that is dominating any attempts at even trying to express any meaningful form of Christianity that isn't legally punished.

So again, right now… it's the atheist religion that rules the roost and Pagans aren't gonna find themselves in a position to changing the culture to one that at the very least will kick out the illegals and reverse the mass migrations from regions blown up by the Clintons and co.

Or put a stop to things like this…

Just read both and integrate.

sam hyde is like twice that guys size

No… the point is that you took a law written by jews and invoked the most simplistic form of it rather than what the jews actually meant by it. Thus you tried to apply an interpretation that was never true.

http ://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

Given how close the election was able to be, the regions Trump one, and the size of the demographics… the swing was substantial.

More importantly… it means that the demographic is open to strong talk with Nationalistic intentions.

But by all means, go continue to just whine with no plan or demographic to motivate. Suck your thumb and complain that Christians are worthless but even if they did make themselves useful in ways they have been in the past, then they would no longer be Christians (even though you aren't a Christian).

Secular atheistic dominated culture is killing the western nations because Christianity was forced to sit down and shut up and not actually hold to any of its beliefs anymore about values or cultural standards. You have nothing to replace it with, so something else will fill that void over time and you know where those people are coming from and the strengths of their beliefs.

Gnight, good conversation.

Literally what? Everything is controlled by Zionists and globalists, rapefugees are flooding Europe, even Trump was too scared to name Israel as the main funder of ISIS on television. That happened with the main religion of the west being Christianity. And you want to tell us it isn´t compromised?

And that is a good thing. We need to save our countries and western civilization because logic, facts and common sense tells us to, not because of some scriptures by semitic tribes about the great man in the sky, put together 2000 years ago. Declaring our government Christian will just give christcucks the possibility to undermine strong steps to ensure white nationalism by preaching about muh tolerance. Degeneracy can be and has been outlawed in many countries without the necessity of justifying it with Christianity.

The people you are talking about are simply American conservatives that call themselves Christian to attain the moral highground. All they do is cherrypicking certain things they like about the bible, just like you.

If more people would leave the indoctrination machine which is true Christcuckoldry, critical thinking would ensue worldwide and maybe people would rise up again.

Guess what. Your great man in the sky is not going to settle it for you. You have to save western civilization yourself.

:^)

You shall not kill, not you shall not kill under certain circumstances like such and such. Are you dumb? How much clearer does a message have to get for you?

This source tends to disagree.
pewresearch. org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

Philosophy, metaphysics and facts. Stop indoctrinating people into a belief system and give them the possibility to chose by advocating the positive core messages of all main religions, the scientifically proven advantages of spiritual practices, as well as the work of modern philosophers. Encourage critical thinking, it will be (((their))) doom.

Christianity is explicitly against circumcision, see Galatians 5.

On circumcision, yes the practice is dying and that's good, but it became a European cultural practice through Christianity. The bible itself actually teaches to NOT circumcise, as Paul elaborates on and on which they debated in the very early days. Oddly it happened anyhow. As a Christian I would hope you would be red-pilling people about this, and find the scripture to back it up.

I'm mostly making an argument about the core of Christianity and its text, not the outer manifestations of it. If you want to be a Christian you're going to have to understand the parts of the bible that are unresourceful for our civilization, and have justifications ready for our purposes outside of the actual texts (Historical interpretations and so forth, the Greeks/Romans were generally good about justifications for war). There are a lot of interpretations from the various denominations, the one I belonged to believed you could not defend yourself from a home invader because it would not be "loving your enemy".

Also try researching millennialism and studying Revelation, it's a textual based idea that Christ will come back to reign for a thousand years and that Christians will live on the earth after they are resurrected (they sleep until then), and on into eternity after the final battle against the devil. This idea solves the problem of Christians in general being hambeasts and not caring about the environment because they're going to inherit it again one day, so I'd like to see it get more interest. Also it makes Christ out to be more of the warrior he was to the Europeans when they adopted him, as according to Revelation he's going to come back and slay so many that the blood will rise to the horse's bridle. Christians that are resurrected will help him in this, so you can kind of skew this into a justification for warfare and imperialism even though their only allowed in that instance due to Christ advocating it directly. But the Pope is the mouth of Christ right? I don't know I wasn't a Catholic. Relevation is hardcore in general, probably the best book. Probably have more to say but I'll post this.

Yeah I know, I'm just busy writing this book of a post. Too bad they didn't teach that part well enough.

You're joking, right? You want to replace the pacifier of the plebs with critical thinking? If they were capable of such things we wouldn't be in this pile of shit to begin with.

And yet americans that are such believers in christ went ahead and lopped of part of their sons dick to please their jewish overlords. Because after all, wasn't jesus a jew?
Islam is the sword of jews, and xtianity is the shield of kikes.

You're going to have to link Christianity with circumcision for that to make sense. The more likely reasoning is standard Jewish subversion quite apart from any Christian justification for it.

Yes.
If the core messages and the reasons for the existence of religion as well as certain divine discoveries of spiritual approaches was teached in school to white children, they would maybe not be able to grasp all of it entirely but they would understand one important thing: Christianity is NOT the ultimate truth. With the scary amount of people believing in the reality of Adam and Eve in the US and the tolerance preaching libshits in Europe, this is desperately necessary.
The pacifier of the plebs isn´t Christianity anymore. Its MSM, Hollywood, porn, videogames, partying, drugs and virtue signaling. Teach them that the societies norms aren´t the only way how things could be done, and soon society will change for the better.

Reminder to report and filter the ones shitting up this thread with their religious bickering.

It was a joke user.

You are woefully unprepared to deal with the consequences of the common man coming up with their own beliefs based on "critical thinking". I've been describing saving western Civilization ourselves… but you are dangerous if you think just a bunch of people with no common tradition will do anything except get run over by someone else who does. Either pick a common tradition and not just "don't be retards" or watch yourself steamrolled by a bunch of people who believe in something bigger than themselves.

Real life humans as a community bigger than handful of people require something more to bond them together than critical thinking. Especially when you take different IQ levels of the population as a whole into account.

You will see one day.

why does eveything always have to turn into a religious discussion

Then I saw thrones, and those seated on them were given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. Over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him a thousand years."

Revelation Chapter 20. I want whatever John of Patmos was smoking (not really that's degenerate). Slaying dragons, reigning as kings, conquering death itself, this is the scripture you should be pushing. Oh, and I should point out that the nations remain SEPARATE in Revelation, and there remains nations after the resurrection during the reign of Christ and after the 1,000 years. Use this as a justification for the separation of peoples and anti-globalism perhaps? I'm just trying to put my time as a christcuck to use for anyone who wants to pursue it even though I'm not convinced it's the best avenue. Pagans, agnostics, and Christians should be able to coexist peacefully and with common interest in preserving the race but only if each respective type memes themselves into the proper position with solid ideology (Atheists go in the oven for being edgy). Sorry for thread sliding, but this is a better quality conversation than I've seen on here lately.

I'd like a William Pierce style blood religion tbh, but I know it would be difficult for such a thing to be built. You are correct the the left part of the bell curve needs tradition and religion as most just become aimless degenerates without it. I tend to fantasize about adopting some amount of paganism, since it is the religion of my ancestors and in that way can become a blood religion, whereas Christianity is a universal religion with no ethnic group at its core (Or you might consider the core to be Jewish which isn't desirable). Everything besides nothing has become too LARPy for me after I red-pilled myself out of Christianity. It's like I broke the part of my brain that can actually take religion seriously in any way.

aww, poor elephant.

Cruelty to animals is un-aryan.

Why? That "common tradition" you call Christianity has brought us a big fucking mess. The globalists took almost all power in their hands. Christianity is not going to provide us with the necessary uprise. An awakening of the people will be necessary. And this awakening can only happen if people start to individuate themselves. We must give them the possibility to chose by advocating the wisdom of the great philosophers, spiritual leaders and religions of history. The herd mentality of christcucks has lead to a total disconnection of reality of these people. 56% of all American Christians believe that Adam and Eve were real people. Keeping this ignorance is the biggest danger to our society and you are advocating it. It will lead to our doom. Thinking like yours stops any improvement. People with lower IQs tend to go with the herd, and the herd is heading in a fatal direction. Defeatism like you are spreading means "well there is no alternative to Christianity so we might as well keep it". Might as well say "There is no alternative to globalism so we might as well let the elite keep working towards it".
The bible is an outdated old jewish scripture, that contains a bunch of rules and moral lessons but no real wisdom. It is advising the goyim to be limp-wristed, obedient cucks who don´t fight for anything and to tolerate anyone. It is a book full of falsehood, fairytales and violence. It is NOT an appropriate base for a modern religion.

A new religion, if one is ever created, must consist out of specific inspiring divine truths, well-explained moral rules and philosophical theories from modern thinkers. It must serve one purpose: Uniting the people of the west against indoctrination by the elite through inciting thought and give a structure for life that has adapted to modern society.

Btw:
Hitler wanted to destroy the christian church in Germany, because they formed an opposition against him and tried to persecute their own interests in Germany. He denied them any influence on politics.
Here is what Goebbels had to say about them:
"But is clear", noted Goebells, himself among the most aggressive anti-church radicals, "that after the war it has to be solved… There is, namely, an insoluble opposition between the Christian and a Germanic-heroic world-view"

And with that statement, i rest my case.

You're in for a hell of a ride, kiddo.

Nothing is safe from degeneracy.

There was also an interview on Red Ice with an Odinist woman who was shunned by her community because she said Asatru is not for everyone, but for Nordics only. This was it I think.

I genuinely want to crush their skulls.

It's actually not a European practice, really. It started in the US because of one Dr. Kellogg who recommended it in order to prevent masturbation.

this is my pick for PotD (Picture of the Day)
also made me think about the cube movies

THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT
ACTUALLY ROLLING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN IRL

If it is necessary for you to ask you should have already hit gas.

Pride never dies.

…You can't join the military without a high school diploma autist.

Underrated post

song?

Capitao Falcao

enjoy
:^)

Prepare for feels.

FRESH FLESH
My mouth starts to water every time I watch this. I wuz an alligator in my previous life.

I feel so sorry for the guy… There's literally nothing he can do but look at his offspring drink the cool aid.

music source?

>>>/cuckchan/

This tbh
Thanks, imkikey

wew, nice find. saved.

The look on the face of that woman is priceless. You can see her becoming redpilled in real time.

What's her name? Does she even still work at that station anymore?

I hope you die soon

What website is that first one from?

Christians literally invented Socialism. Stalin based his rules of power off of the control techniques learned in church school. You christ fags are so full of shit.

;_;

The united states literally invented Nuclear fission Japan based their nuclear powerplants off of the scientific techniques learned from the US. You Atomic Bomb fags are so full of shit.

Hey, I have a request.

Does anyone have the gif of the guy, he looks like a skinhead or some ultra-nationalist, punching some commie in the face during a rally or protest? It looks like it took place somewhere in Europe and dailystormer used to have the gif as one of their board headliners.

He's probably some TV watching pleb who sent his kid to public school. No right to complain.

You'll have to be more specific.

I think you mean the one when nationalists in belgium owned some cucks after one of the brussels attacks at the place all the flowers were laid down for the victims

Not an argument.

Thanks, mate. Searched "Belgium punch gif" and it came up.

I don't know, I've found the picture here months ago in one of the religious shitflinging thread.

Omniphi produces quality content.

Yes it was. If you're too stupid to pull the logic out of it, that's part of your problem.

I'll break it down for you.

Group A creates a system of control. Control is neither good nor bad, it is simply domination of the will.

Group A uses this system of control to make a large group of people both happy and productive until they eventually die.

Group B takes elements of Group A's system of control and uses it in a different way and millions of people starve to death.

Is it Kalashnikov's fault that terrorists exist because they use the AK?

How are you this incapable of logic?

Story behind that man? Any idea what he did?

The guy i was replying to specifically said Christianity was the only realistic way to curb the power of the state. My insult was aimed at that statement. You showed up, missed the point, and mentally masterbated all over everything.

It was good for me, was it good for you?

if only someone had told him that trucks don't drive thru the loo :(

Rest In Faeces

best i found online was that he was a brazillian inmate who escaped.

Sounds like an orchestral version of La Follia.

Handel sarabande

second webm here

"stop running towards it dumbass, you dont have a gun or a vest!"

you got her name or something?

checked, bingrans on youtube

I think her name is Julija Matjukina (Юлия Матюкина in file name), but I can't into slav.

where did you find that one?

is that her official channel? I downloaded those clips and turn them into webm's right now.

German engineering rules supreme.

I would have thrown the guy bating the pig into the water
t.Punisher

improved version

Checked. I think I got it from youtube after someone finally knew her name in a thread. Also, the song in is When We Were At War and is about waiting for a bullet but never getting it. webm is the same music but sung by someone not quite as qt.

I got a few of them

Here's the best version of the song I've found. Even has subtitles.

turning that into a webm too then. With all these russian clips, do they not call you a shill?

Only divide and conquer shills. At the end of the day we're all nationalists. Anyone can appreciate the strength of another nation without wanting to bend over and let it fuck you.

How is he even still alive? Jesus

Fuckin love danielfromsl. Scandinavian Prince is breddy gud too.

(checked)

Think there could be an english sub wemb as well? like to know what they're saying

And there goes the most comfortable man in the world.

daily reminder imcoony aka leariningcode is a shitskin turkroach, and active antifa member, and purposely fucks up the board

Well if one exists on youtube I can turn it into a webm, but I can't create one. I am not russian, I don't speak their language.

Higher quality version. Any requests for music vids?

OC music video

I N S I D E J O B

that guy killed the pig and then acted like a fag about it

The group of men all pointing, the man with the gold glove is pointing at the viewer. its your fault user

what did that have to do with Christianity at all?

got a link for the full show?

nice.

Because Jews. They fear us and the samurai.

Some huskie, post her VK account pls…

ohh my, that webm got posted here a lot

vk.com/id63036434

????

I remember when the right video was uploaded in kiketube by the based user who filmed it, it had almost 50k views and tons of comments before finally being shoah'd by the kikes because of muh hate speech.

In Germany we have a word for that slap, its called "Nackenschelle" which roughly translates to "neck bracket". Should of made him spray himself in the face with the graffiti

Thanks Ivan

checked

Here's the Romanian version
twice as good

Sometimes, the hue cops have even better ideas than to spray their faces or bitchslap them.
Webm related.

Shit, forgot to spoiler it, sorry folks.

its the religious fundies in the west

my sergent got in with just a GED

Working with a guy who fought in rhodesia, remarkable man.

such is life in slav land

Degenerate as fuck, I'm surprised they didn't rape him as "punishment"

You should stop trying to apply white standards of conduct to apes, that's not the way things work.

Sure thing buddy.

Exactly, third world country problems require third world measures. Those acts of violence and hummiliation are necessary because that's the way it works. The hue ape taggers will now think twice before doing it again because they know they'll be subjected to extreme acts of violence if they repeat the act.

ok.

Yeah, if you have 33 cores. In reality it needs to be set to the number of cores you have, minus 1. So for quad cores it's -threads=3 and so on. The reason for the minus 1 being that cores are numbered starting with 0.
All of which is pointless anyway if mediacoder really does lock -tile-columns to 1, because -tile-columns MUST > 1 for libvpx to even look at -threads in the first place.
source: github.com/Kagami/webm.py/wiki/Notes-on-encoding-settings
Anyone with an anime name knows what they're talking about when it comes to encoding, trust me on that one.

Good video showing Back to the Future predicting 911 in the last Webm thread.

Top kek

(checked)

Whats that game?

Follow only what is true because only truth is real. Lies only exist in the mind, not in reality. A lie can only start to affect reality if you give it your faith. Don't give lies your faith. Give truth your faith.

(I would simply tell you God is real, to save you more time but Its up to you to come to Him yourself)

Super Power 2 I think.

it is SP2, if you want it pirate it because it's a shit-tier grand-strat.

special chuckles coming from a Lancaster user

That's so painful to watch.

Time for some remodeling.

lol

Ted was so unlikeable during the debates, but goddamn is he a bro now. Absolutely blew Boynie out of the fucking water during that Obamacare debate.

what the fuck is this picture? I see she's chained herself to that van, but is she protesting with man chowder on her face? I have so many questions and I hope someone has an answer or two.

It's a photo shop you nigger.

Check'em
Thank kek, that Donald, be it that he is last in the succession of republicans listed in that video, is actually doing something. I swear to christ, Buddha, muhammad, jewish Gold, Brahman that if trump allows amnesty, i will fucking go full on white male chimp sesh.

Anyone know the song or artist of the first one

The photo is from a Soros funded road block, blocking people from going to a Trump rally in Arizona. She chained her self to a car, a while later some police came and cut the chain and arrested her and the other Jews.

why the fuck is this not shooting .306
and why the fuck is it not select fire

It's in .308, not sure what .306 is.

Repeal the NFA and maybe we'll get a Full fun version. Till then the company is going to try to get as many sales as possible, way to do that is to make a firearm that's non-restricted by silly laws.

is there a youtube video of this?

(checked)
Pretty sure it's unlisted. He did a series of Irish radio interviews that were up on his channel but I think you'd have to ask him for the links.

wow his problem glasses flew off like they were on a wire or some thing.

holy fuck I lost

.308 is midrange bullshit sitting in a halfway house between penetration and soft tissue energy transfer rate

He said he doesn't know what .306 is because it doesn't exist (unless user mean't .30-06). Go to bed user.

.30 has been outdated since smokeless powder and jacketed bullets; we should have been using something in the neighborhood of .26-.28 by WWII.

user you're a jew.

OF COURSE THE PANSEXUAL OTHERKIN IS IRISH, LAND OF THE DEAD

I saw this on kikebook last week…pushed by an unsuspecting white sharing a buzzkike video….un-fucking believable. Girl is like 4/10 at best. 2dudes would not be into this….Even if the girl was 10/10, 2 dudes would not do this….Gas the kikes Right Fucking Now.

Anyone got the article from a gay website about homophobic bigots who were using this as hate propaganda?

Fret not, for the day will come when these people die.

Laughed way more than I should have.

I love those Gore videos. It would be wonderful if we could spread these to the normie in a coordinated attack on halh chan pol

Not worth it to condense a shit ton of webms and cut out sound just to get some keks imo

kek

I spread that video there all the time, here's the 4mb no sound version.

Better quality version. My Webm skills have increased over time.

I don't want to sound like a normalfag but how in the flying fuck can you do that to another human and not have some fucking empathy for what's happening in front of you

Modern spics are proof that the Spanish did nothing wrong besides not killing enough of their ancestors.

What in particular did the guy being brutally murdered do anyway?

Just when you think you've heard the dumbest shit ever somebody has to open their retarded cuckold mouth

He probably fucked with a cartel.

I'm actually surprised. I was expecting it to be one beta providing emotional support and the other guy to be chad thundercock who occasionally popped round to bareback his girl.

Why is it only fugly girls who are in 'open relationships' though? You'd think men would be less willing to put up with it when the girl isn't even qt.

I think he was some low level guy that tied to leave the gang. They killed him like that to send a message.

When two groups of retards collide like this only the amazing can happen

Good analysis user, I thought it was something like this but had trouble articulating it like you did.

Because their beta boyfriends allow it and even encourage it, not necessarily because they're cucks but because they try to show how "progressive and not like the other guys" they are with letting her to do what she wants.

Actually it all makes sense to me now, a man capable of getting a decent looking woman wouldn't allow himself to be cuckolded

If you let another man fuck your girlfriend, you're a cuckold by definiiton.

True, I was just referring to a guy who gets off on it and wants to be cucked.

Didn't mean to spoiler that one. It's SFW.

Requesting webm of compilation of obongo trying to sell the aca with "muh current insurance" lies to the sounds of Toto's Africa

This level is hard as fuck.

i think that "witches" were similar to the blue haired hyper feminists we see today. how could a nice traditional and virtuous woman ever be accused of witchcraft? it's a misconception that people back then were not as smart as we are today, just because they didnt know how to diagram an atom based on the *current model* or they never used an iphone. really it's us who are the dumb ones for allowing these dumb women to control us. we are under the spell of their witchcraft (some more than others obviously)

Bro, do you even xhalr?

xhalr.com/

Anyone got sauce on the song?

People are so retarded, these useless sluts earn money thanks to you guys.

NEW CRUSADE WHEN

this one is in brazil
i just did a sloppy search on google and couldn't find anything about this kid in particular
what i found is that apparently there are some parents here who take their kids to the gay parade so they don't grow up to be "homophobes"
probably not the case of that kid dancing to the floor, he's probably adopted by 2 gays and you know the rest of the story
brazilian TV has an immense power on our people, this kind of "tolerance" (the same "tolerance" that is destroying europe, some kind of suicidal illogical tolerance) is something relatively new in our culture (we never punished gays, if they did their profanities inside a room without no one looking)

Friendly reminder.

Amen

>>>/r9k/
>>>/soc/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
not Holla Forums

she was Holla Forums back in 2014. you'd know that if you weren't goddamn new.

This sounds like Ragnarok

Just ripped this from qanda.

This is one of the funniest muslim behaviours going.
"Gee, it seems they don't like us here. I know! I'll tell them how much better I think I am than them, that should change their minds."

I wish Abbott at least had a spine to defund the ABC

Do like the Soviets did. Create a pro-sovereignty parallel institution and a year later defund the original, citing cost and redundancy.

topkek

>>>/plebbit/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>Holla Forums

That RWDS member needs to place a call to tac talk to get some tips.
some charges may apply

Why the fuck are you guys triggered by this? Animals get eaten by other animals every fucking day. Do you live in the city or something? Are you fucking vegans?

Just because something happens in nature doesn't mean it's pleasant to watch.

Damn that's a smart nigger. Is this the tread from three weekends ago?

Honestly I'm pretty sure every right wing leader low-key knows about (((them))) they're just not stupid enough to say it out loud and clear. You can't get that far into politics without realising a thing or two.

Because we are lessened by their absence, and that's what the kikes that run this board want.

topkek

We need camps to concentrate degenerates for reeducation.

Quite honestly, I myself could benefit from some structure time out in the woods doing hard labor. I would come back a better and more will-driven individual. We are a result of the daily experiences we have. Its impossible to be a totally non-degenerate without support of your culture and peer-group. Well.. its possible but I cant expect everyone to live up to the same level of effort I am. I need help, and so do others!!

LETS SAVE SOME SOULS BROTHERS!!!

/ourkike/ tbh

As is Stephen Miller.

If you're high school/college aged or work a shit job you could quit, go work trailcrew for a summer or be a forest firefighter. You can make bank as a firefighter and you'll spend plenty of time in the woods doing manual labor with both jobs. Make great friends and memories. Do it while you're young.

Fresh Rip of a Classic

They also make them in 7.92. Good luck finding magazines, or even ammo. I still have 500 or so rounds, its Yugo and corrosive.

dude, go to oil country US or ME, dust devils pop up time to time quite frivolously.

Why do you need religious discussions?

So you know who the enemy is, of course. Christianity aids and abets the destruction of Europe just for numbers and shekels. The traitors are embracing the flood that is destroying our homelands.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity

Hey guys… The really smart black man made me realize I'm not racist. I enjoy and respect his intelligence.

I realized that I have a distaste for lower iq and un evolved qualities. The color of his skin in this case has absolutely no effect on my pleasure as he communicates his intelligence.

Well, thank you.
Thanks for repeatedly bringing it to our attention. You are a true hero, I would give you a medal, but I have no idea who or where you are.
So, with that out of the way…
PLEASE STOP FUCKING SPAMMING EVERY THREAD WITH OFF TOPIC RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT.
HOLY FUCK!!!!!

Is that Sheev?

goys watch my video and let me know if I should keep doing it or delete before i get doxed

remove self

Back to TRS, faggot

meant to type guyim my bad

I have a vague suspicion that you are a faggot

Video length: 9:11
(((COHENCIDENCE)))

Look at the path the electricity traveled down. It managed to avoid his heart and nervous system by going down his arm, the side of his torso, and out his ass. There's no way he would have survived for long afterwords though. He'd have to face shock, organ failure, and infection.

Too long to webm but i'm posting it anyway since it's required viewing (especially for the newfags and lurkers in the room)

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

Europe had been on its peak for the last 1000 years of Christianity. Also for the previous 1000 years before that if you consider that Byzantium was by far the most thriving European society since Rome's fall to European pagan barbarians.

Slapped an OC together in 5 mins
Fresh from the ovens
Hope you guys like it

I love it.

Tnx my man

Great vid user

Manson makes sense. And I'm afraid of that.

this is telling me to visit pennsylvania, thanks user

Requesting a particular webm with Snow Patrol - What If the Storm Ends? as background to 300 imagery (the sequel), trump/farage/etc.
Not really sure if that's descriptive enough, but worth a try. It was posted a couple of week ago in a webm thread, and neglected to save it.

People should really know where this comes from by now.

c-can Holla Forums post, too?

l2compression faggits

This communist cartoon, if were finished, would have been much better than the kiked Hobbit "trilogy"

OC I made back in 2004 in flash.

I used to spread awareness about this guy on 4chan right after this dude stopped posting content, and how it was suspicious he disappeared so suddenly. There was a big gap of at least 2 yrs before anyone had gotten any sort of 'context' as to what happened to him. Since he was growing rapidly in popularity due to his eclectic music, and manner of portraying himself. He was making a good amount of money from what he was doing, but, I don't think it was ever about that. His lyrical content to me and with the PSA's he did suggests that he intended to spread awareness.

The paranoid person in me says that he was told to stop, because, like memes; music is also a means by which to influence a mass of consciousness with a great success rate. (Hence why certain styles are so prevalent around the same decades in multiple countries.)

The other part of me says that he felt he had to stop due to the fact his campaign of spreading awareness had been co-opted by liberal garbage who started calling his music 'cyberpunk/cyber goth,' or 'steampunk,' and neither of those were true. Given that the style of his music was more eccentric and eclectic than either of those two things could ever hope to achieve. (Even though I do think steampunk is a neat idea… It is just that most of the people surrounding it are a bunch of faggots)

Which there was this fan website that seemingly took over the events that he previously had lead. I don't remember the website but the guy who was in charge of the website was this fag named Commander Jedi or maybe it was Jeti. Either way this guy had claimed to have reached Dr. Steel through letter and he posted a transcript of said letter that was a statement of Dr. Steel explaining how he no longer wanted to be associated with the name or anything of the sort.

All I know is that it's suspicious to me and always will be.

REQUEST
Webm of the golden one saying "gas the kikes, race war now"

Thanks fam, I knew I had heard it before, just couldn't place it. Thought it was some remix of Hell March at first.

Pure coincidence нееврей

When can we start nuking that shithole already?

It's good that they convert, but that's more reason for them to go back… Convert others.

Georgian polyphonic singing is pretty comfy.

Fuck off Rabbi

Holy shit, I just had a flashback to shitty flash videos I used to watch on Albino Blacksheep. Thanks for the blast from the old, pre-normalfag internet user.

that fallen state clip is immensely satisfying

back to 4cuck with thee

wtf i love muslims now

Suicide by lion has to be the most retarded way to kill yourself. It's a shame they shot the lion.

When his porker buddies came in to help I felt a little bad I'll be honest.

Restful sleeps, porker bro.
Delightful eats, gator boy.

interpals
An user in Holla Forums said he met his Russian waifu on there

fucking shitskins

We should get Trump on this.

I love vodkafu

I'd rather the cow calling QT though

Thanks for posting 2nd webm user, brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes you get so caught up in hatred, stress, and anger you forget what we are fighting for.

Watching this while nearly falling asleep feels like taking mushrooms or something.

What do you think? You can't stop yourself from believing what you believe. If you think that something is true you can't just decide to pretend it isn't true just because you'd prefer to think something else is. It'll still be true. If you can't even decide on a religion, you're probably agnostic. Besides, if we're talking about things that can't be proven we might as well consider more than one possibility. You can also just try talking to other Christians/Pagans.

mein negro

dindunuffin 101

young pharaoh snitches on himself

Wew lads. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Just because it's unpleasant to watch doesn't mean you have to throw some guy in the water to sate your sadistic justice

It's clearly a niggers voice. It doesn't upset me but this really does highlight how soulless they are. We whites have a sense of fair play.

Honestly the middle East cares little about internal policies of our countries. That's not me saying they don't hate the west but just for different reasons. It only becomes a problem when we import them.

I am sorry you have been by liberals so much

WTF is the first webm? A bunch of lib fags seeing gun for the first time?

in a few years they will call you a bigot for not going along with this.

Ive seen this video before and I can say whole heartedly if I watched that nigger do that I would try to get him over the boat's railing

TRANSGENDER MANIA IS SIGN OF CULTURAL COLLAPSE
I managed to redpill a 5v1 group of leftists by quoting most of this (00:14 - end), waiting for them to decry it, and then revealed the source webm from which i copypasta'd

Nigger's day out.

Made me shed a tear tbh.

Unrelated machiavelli because this webm is in another thread.

Yes she's alive and survived this.

Trip down memory lane user, cheers

Fucking apes

What's all this compression nonsense?

Rural PA is actually really comfy and beautiful. Conservative people, lots of guns, lots of hunting, lots of fishing, decent climate.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else tbh.

I remember some angry desperate slav rapping over this song, do you know the name of it?

If you are into that violence you are a subhuman too and only slightly better than those mexicans or niggers or whatever the fuck they are.

Who makes these excellent propaganda videos?
We need more filmstudents and such on our side like gex rip

The USSR anthem sounds really really good. Politics notwithstanding I like it better than Horst Wessel Lied.

Whatever happend to Gex? Did he get a visit from the Stasi, or did he just focus on school?

Its way too hot in the summers in PA

back to tel aviv with you

Who makes these excellent propaganda videos?
We need more filmstudents and such on our side like gex rip

He got booted out of chans because mods are compromised faggots We need more autistic artists for redpilling purposes

and the man are just recording the whole thing talking to them self. fucking betas.

16chan when?

lmao there's no way
thems speaking espanola

This is what not believing in something higher gets you.
Dishonour and eternal shame.

Holy fuck…. I hope they put that person out of their misery.

I said sounds good, not the political message and ideology is good. Learn to read nigger

Is this a good movie?

Monkeys spent their evolution points really well compared to others.

Jews, ritual sodomy

Leon Trotsky - Cynic And Sadist Of The Worst Sort

Jewish origins of Communism

Israel did 911: All the proof in the world

Phoenix user can confirm these are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3DRhwRN06I

fun fact; the original version of this was much longer and was instead "JEWS RULE"

its satire of kids shows brainwashing kids to follow the kike's will

Source?

What is that song?

Reminder

damn

Is that your channel?
I found it a few days ago and it seems more like Holla Forums than most other channels.

get rid of the fucking music

Great vid, we can all see the direction Western nations are going, and it's not good.

She sounds and acts just like a black woman. Niggers always have that prideful attitude and bite the hand that feeds them. Exterminate them all.

disgusting taste user

You massive faggots !

bestgore.com/impalement/face-reconstruction-impaled-metal-rod/

This ugly kike is not even beautiful, I'll never understand betas and their need to orbit every single pussy that happens to say 'hi' to them.

Pic related: Something tells me she was abused as a child.

Dragonland - Calling My Name

Are you some kind of lefty faggot?

I don't think I've seen anything in a very long time that has made me physically distort my face in disgust. I've watched some really sick shit on the internet over the years without raising an eyebrow but that… fuck.

This disgusting, angry, confused, warped world we live in needs to be fixed.

Who's speaking? Michael Jackson?

>All of this butthurt over a fucking pig

You guys take this Hitler LARPing shit too far. When we have people unironically posting PETA webms ITT (>>9239216), then we have a fucking problem.

Nope.

Hitler is the best role mode

Are Amish pureblooded Dutch? You can still hear the accent in their voices and I highly doubt they marry out of their community unless someone decides to escape modern life and join them.

*3MB.

Probably this, unless it's another video by him. This one's a reupload but the creator is cited and linked in the description.

lol, fudd.