There Are 66,719 Empty Mansions In Vancouver

There Are 66,719 Empty Mansions In Vancouver

>One year ago, when we first started discussing the Vancouver housing bubble, which as we first speculated - and was later confirmed - was the result of Chinese oligarch money-launderers parking "hot cash" in this offshore housing market (at least until a 15% property tax on foreign purchases made Seattle the new Vancouver), we said that Vancouver houses had become the de facto new Swiss bank account, and because of that the houses - once purchased - would remain a highly overprized, if vacant tribute to China's soaring capital outflows. Now, courtesy of data by urban planner Andy Yan of Simon Fraser University’s City Program, this has been confirmed because according to the latest census numbers, as of 2016 there were 25,502 unoccupied or empty housing units in the City of Vancouver. Expanding to include the entire metro area, Yan found that vacant or temporarily occupied dwellings have more than doubled since 2001 to 66,719 last year as neighborhoods have hollowed out.

(1/2)

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/there-are-66719-empty-mansions-vancouver
archive.fo/dnFuo

Other urls found in this thread:

moneysense.ca/news/sir-john-a-macdonald-canadas-money/
zerohedge
www(dot)12388.gov.cn/ztzz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>While policymakers and real estate experts are calling for more housing supply and greater density near the city center to boost productivity and temper prices, the latest census figures show the opposite may be happening. Meanwhile, as a result of the influx of Chinese money, the number of residents on Vancouver’s west side, long favored by families and an easy commute to downtown, has fallen 3% since 2001, in contrast to 5% growth in population across the whole city, Yan said. The reason: median single-family house can cost as much as C$4.9 million in that area - about 65 times Vancouver’s median household income. And while the local population can no longer afford houses in the area, last year David Eby, a member of British Columbia’s legislative assembly, identified C$57.1 million worth of residences bought by students reporting no income in his west-side district of Point Grey.

(2/2)

CHINKS OUT
MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN
Syrupniggers you need to fight back!

MUH BASED CHINK MIGRANTS

spooky shit

It would be a shame if RWDS went and nig'd all the valuables, copper and such to fund activities and hobbies.

We criminal Chinese need an escape hatch in case the PRC starts enforcing anti-corruption statutes. Nothing personal gweilo.

what a faggy chink

He actually looks somewhat more masculine than the average East Asian male.

This is why Thailand outlawed chinks from owning anything in their country.

Really?

Grace&Steel's podcast covered this well (one of them grew up there). It's the Arizona of America's top hat: shitty yuppie types muscling in, gentrifying normies out.

In 1885, John A. Macdonald told the House of Commons that, if the Chinese were not excluded from Canada, “the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed …” This was the precise moment in the histories of Canada and the British Dominions when Macdonald personally introduced race as a defining legal principle of the state…

Macdonald’s comments came as he justified an amendment taking the vote away from anyone “of Mongolian or Chinese race.” He warned that, if the Chinese (who had been in British Columbia as long as Europeans) were allowed to vote, “they might control the vote of that whole Province” and their “Chinese representatives” would foist “Asiatic principles,” “immoralities,” and “eccentricities” on the House “which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles.” He further claimed that “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” For Macdonald, Canada was to be the country that restored a pure Aryan race to its past glory, and the Chinese threatened this purity.

Canada was fucked the second the Anglo mercenaries let the jews settle along with them. I'm not quebecois, but it's a fucking crime what happened.

Many such cases with the West.

Thanks for that national heritage minute. How is this guy still on money here? Should I only be using 10s?

…oh wait…

moneysense.ca/news/sir-john-a-macdonald-canadas-money/

Thank god I'll constantly be reminded that a sheboon went to a movie once.

Stay mad, Aryancuck. You will never be hapa master race.

So let me see if I'm getting this right. Chyna is slowly buying ALL OF CANADA, & they're just LETTING this happen? Why the fuck would they allow this? How does another nation even own property that's part of canada in the first place? I don't understand this at all.

Because China owns Trudeau and much of the government. The canadian government is owned by various foreign groups. The chinese are one of them, some poos and muslims are among the others. It's a shitshow.

"China" isn't buying it, it's the chinks. This is going on in USA too but seems like on Canada is in the spotlight.
zerohedge .com/news/2014-04-03/chinese-are-buying-large-chunks-land-across-america-and-zillow-now-enabling-it

So China OWN Canada? Am I really getting that right? I guess this shouldn't be news to me, but that sounds fucked. What's to stop Chinada from invading the United States one day?

Do you think Trump will put a stop to this? It sounds like they're trying to invade/buy up the U.S. from the inside out.

Essentially. The government has a hold on Canada through various economic groups as well as having various other groups from China who are buying up Canada under the guise of or actually as private companies.

This is occurring in the US as well sadly. At various levels there is a foreign takeover in place. I mentioned the poos in Canada eating up public service positions as well as some private sector, but you see some of that as well in the US as well. Medicine is perfect example of this.

Perhaps I can explain. Throughout history people had children so that they would be taken care of in their old age. Using their control over media and academia, Jews have spent the last few decades strongly discouraging fertility among European peoples. This has now lead to a crisis in which millions of childless white people are having difficulty supporting themselves into old age. Additionally, the state is now facing a decline in tax income due to population decline among Europeans. The solution to both problems is obviously to import foreign colonists. East Asians are dim-witted autists who pose no threat to Jews, they embezzle their ill-begotten wealth into the tax coffers, replace the dangerous European population, and buy up at an inflated price, the property of old childless whites who would have otherwise a experienced conspicuous decline in their quality of life. It is the perfect plan.

They are mostly parking their ill-gotten gains from government corruption in the west because they fear crackdown on corruption in China.
Trump might do something about it but I don't think he has mentioned it yet.

There are so many people who need to be killed.

Allowing foreigners to own land in your country is fucking stupid and it needs to end in the West.

As has been mentioned, it's not just chinese but EVERYONE in shitcountries who have money. They bribe certain government departments and get carte blanche to buy as much property as they want.
It's capitalism in its purest form, so you can't really change it without overhauling the whole country.

The old are selling out the young so they can have their $7/hour fillipino nurse to change their diapers while still living in their mcmansion. Absolutely brutal.

How is Quebec compared to the rest of Canada? They seem sort of secluded from the rest. Are they cucked too?

Most major cities are pozzed. Montreal is no exception but outside of them is where real Canada lies along with the gun owners, farmers and right wing lads.

Good podcast, but they are MPC tier boomer cucks tbh. They are simply to old and tired to prescribe the solution to Canada's problems; namely, genocide.

Are you new here? I have an entire folder of gooks torturing animals to death.

This was always going to be the end-game of feminism and anti-natalism. The Jews couldn't defeat the goyim in open battle, as they tried in the various European communist revolutions of a century ago, so they have opted for this highly effective gradual-replacement strategy.

Listen to This Hour Has 88 Minutes

Hong Konger here.
Here's how you fuck over the chinks (well, at least some of them)

As you may or may not know, the Mainland Chink gov't is cracking down on corruption for a while now. A lot of those corrupt officials and their families are being 'disappeared'
You CAN help out on this part. If I remember correctly, there's a phone no. or email address you can send the info of the chinks to the PRC.
Provided that their families ARE indeed corrupt, as long as one of their family is still in Chinkland, that relative would be detained by the gov't.
In exchange for that relative's freedom, the family would have to go back to chinkland and bring all their assets back and hand it to the gov't to free them.

This has been happening for a while, although there's like less than a 50% response rate of people actually going through with it. The rest just says fuck it and forgets about their relative.
One of the chinks in my highschool actually had that happened to him, and no one has seen him since.
Have fun, and good luck.

Note: This only works on the Mainland Chinks. It will NOT work on gooks or the others.

An idea for the brave, Holla Forums:

Adverse Possession is a thing; that is, if you squat on some dude's house for some period of time, fix it up, clearly live there, pay taxes like you live there, and the dude doesn't show up and kick you out, then you own that place, as long as you've been doing it for long enough.

Chinks are exactly the sorts of people who would not check in on places like this; they're literally in China, why would they?

Thus, a proposal for the incredibly brave:

1) Write up a legal-looking deed. It doesn't have to be real, but it has to make someone reasonable think it's real.

2) Act like the deed is real.

3) Move in to the place, fix it up, set up utilities, pay taxes, etc. You're the owner now, act like it!

4) Build a nice basement where you can hide a body, if need be. (Say, by filling a hole with concrete.)

5) If the owner shows up, kill him. It's your property, he's a trespasser!

Give us the number and proof and we'll officially recognize Hong Kong as honorary aryan

This has fucked over NZ big league

Pic related will easily be sold for $1m+

Chinks only need $2m in the bank to become citizens. Our immigration policy is based on pure $$. They pay millions in taxes into their own countries then come here and freeroll off the back of kiwis who built everything. Regular kiwis are stuck between rich chinks who jack up the prices of everything and the poos who steal all the jobs.

I'll have to look up the contact information.
I think reporting to the Chinese embassy should technically work, but don't quote me on it.

/r/ing ban for this ugly mongoloid

FUCKOFF== ==TRS

Incompetence and corruption of the chinese army mainly. We are talking about the army where soldiers are regularly stiffed their standard issue underwear because someone could make a quick buck selling it off.

Bad advice. Remember that this is Canada you're talking about, not the land of the free. Also, forging the deed might get you in trouble. Adverse possession is a real thing but it's delicate. Be careful.

www(dot)12388.gov.cn/ztzz/
this should be it

I think you can report them without using your real name anyways
Since chinkland doesn't really have any repatriation laws between most countries, so you shouldn't be able to be held accountable.
That said, using Tor or a VPN would be recommended, as people who have done this in the past did have 'accidents' happen to them.

Is that house in OP considered a mansion? I've always called something like that an ugly 3-story house. It doesn't look very mansion-like to me, it should be more regal in my opinion

thats literally an average canadian

Very true, but this could be a blessing in disguise. If you want a house, and the owner is some chink in the PLA, just move in. Do a few things to make it official:
1) Bring friends to help you move in. Later on they're your witnesses to your move-in date, which will be important.
2) Genuinely occupy the dwelling. Make a long paper trail of your occupancy. Get utilities in your own name, subscribe to the local (((newspaper))), order pizzas there with your own credit card, the works. The more "on the grid" you can be at that address – forsaking any other address – the harder it is to claim that you weren't the sole resident.
3) Make improvements that indicate intent to remain. Do some landscaping, put up a fence, build a deck, dig a pool – all with an eye to eventually proving that you've made a major investment in the property.
4) Occupy under adverse, or "hostile" terms. This is tricky – you have to demonstrate that the property owner DID NOT give you permission to occupy, that your occupation was "hostile." This can be undone by a clever lawyer, so be careful – some owners send a notice that you can stay, but you have to pay some token sum. Don't pay that. If you do, you're a tenant, not a squatter. Your occupation is not hostile, it' agreed to under certain conditions.
5) Stay put for whatever the local law says the minimum term is. Usually it's five or seven years, but it could be as long as 10 or even 20. Check first.

Enjoy your new house. Price: Local filing fee.

Not a chance in hell the house will be abandoned for that long, all you'll do is help the chink sell it to the next guy.

If you defend your country, they win!

Unfortunately, this.
The chinks do travel abroad like once every year to the countries where they bought their properties in.
It's like a vacation home to them.

You'd have a hard time doing so.
Plus their kids might enter the country any time for study purposes.

I cannot understand the doublethink required to say "Yeah, he was technically right, but he was really WRONG, y'know?"

If you plan to go down this route, I would recommend staking the house out for at least a year. Like said, they'll come back at least one day a year.

I have no experience with this but I wonder if this is a good way to start - if it's someone who lives on your block, preferably next door, you can help maintain the exterior. Store your tools on the property. If he comes back, you can contend that the asshole is driving down property values. He stays in China 364 days a year and lets the front yard rot, so improving curb appeal does both of you a service. You can worm your way in if he's a no-show for a whole year.

Fucked from having self loathing suicidal christcuck ideology that had them accepting jews and being egalitarian to chinks.

I've been saying this for years and no one wanted to believe me.

We already discussed this a few days Ivan. You get Alaska back if you help us invade the syrupniggers.

In my country in one year you can change the locks and in two it's yours.

It's fucking China. Chinks raise Chinese flags, and are Chinese.

The world needs a culling. Fauna and flora the world over suffer greatly because of the non-whites.

Gee, sure would be a shame if some posters ended up on their door.

It would be awful if someone showed up and took pictures to report electrical/structural issues.

what's the trick to turning pure rage into motivation?

Fucking walls of hot lead.

Free market bro. Respect the capitalism, bro.