Plan for racial purification

You guys need to realize that there is going to be a race war whether you want it or not. The very nature of the non-white races is that they HATE us and feel envy towards us and want to kill us, and given the chance, they will kill every last white person. Deporting them and sending them back to their own countries won't work. Eventually they will find a way to come back and will start to invade the white countries again. Therefore, the ONLY solution is to kill every single non white person. This is truly the FINAL solution to this problem. And therefore I have created a six stage plan for this. You faggots need to MEMORIZE this plan and therefore I will keep posting this over and over again until you faggots have memorized it and are willing to implement it.

Stage 1. Promote race unity amongst white people, although this stage will automatically happen as the race war progresses. White people will realize they can only trust other white people.
Stage 2. Kill all jews. Jews are the children of satan and they are the root cause of all of the world's problems so 100% of jews need to be killed.
Stage 3. Kill all blacks except the top 10% of attractive black women to be kept as sex slaves for white men. That way white men can satisfy their jungle fever.
Stage 4. Kill all brown people - Arabs, Mexicans, Indians, etc. Keep the top 25% of attractive brown women to be used as sex slaves for white men.
Stage 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.
Stage 6. Enjoy your white race utopia!

Go back to cuckchan.

stormfags are the real cucks

You know where you are, honky?

You already made this thread.

fuck off you stupid fucking kike

Kill yourself.

u first baby

Ah, making the same shitty thread again I see? It looks like you're also the same faggot who made a thread about how Indian women are so great a while back.

not sure if that was me or not? link?

You how we achieve racial purity? Deport all shitskins. Remove all jews. Refuse to help any shitskins. They starve down to a fraction of their population, including chinks who only exist because they siphon off our money. Kill anyone who fucks with us. In a few decades technology will have advanced centuries due to white inguinity, and we go to all formally white places (north Africa, middle east, India, etc) and use gene therapy to revive ancient extinct white ethnicities. Then build walls around niggers, moslems and spics. Then we take the stars. End of story.

Mass genocide would just take too many resources, and will be a moral failing, because without jews and feeding off of us, nonwhites are totally harmless animals. The only nonwhites on earth then will likly be a few chinks and japs, they can live their lives as uncreative feudalistic robots for the rest of history for all I care.

Also

Kill yourself immediately.

damn right. Ancient India was Aryan. Then the lower caste brown people killed off a lot of the Aryan brahmins. Muslims also killed millions of Aryan brahmins. As a result India is now a country full of stupid brown monkeys. MAKE INDIA GREAT AGAIN by reviving the Aryan white race!

The Brahman know their history and hate being brown. They'd except the cure with open arms.

yes, but even today the brahmins in India are much lighter skinned than the rest of indians. This is because the negroid muslims invaded India and raped tons of women

Thanks for outing yourself as a shill again.

There where no jews is ancient India that I know of. Just the original (invading?) Aryans and the monkey-people. Those fuckers did it to themselves. It's sad to think about.

This thread is gay

aryans were indigenious to india. It was the brown arabs that invaded and killed most of the whites

What is being slid exactly? Or is it just to shit the board up?

One freaking, major problem with your rant here:
White women don't want to breed anymore, they just want to go to college, get a degree, then get a job or a career preferably, then bitterly cry when their "clocks ran out" at age 40 or so.
Enjoy your doom, and I'm enjoying this pussyless world too as a White man, who is still a virgin at age 49!!!

Again this shit thread

Get that persecution complex down, hatred is ususally sparked by competition or having to life besides each other without a way to avoid offense.
I doubt some nigerian farmer intristically hates you if he has what he wants and sees you only as an exitic tourist.

Now, your sex fantasies are just abyssmally cringe.

in the meantime, fuck as many brown women as possible. I too have given up on white women but the next generations will be much better

brown people are parasites. That is why they try to flood into white countries. Why not just exterminate the parasites?

Just deal with this fact, it's the same everywhere:

"Birds Of A Feather, They Flock Together!"

Some young Hispanic men in Phoenix actually had a competition among themselves some years back on actually seeing how many females they could impregnate!!!

this is what i am saying. Brown men are disgusting savages and there is no place for them in this modern world. We MUST exterminate them or else the entire world will turn into a shithole 3rd world country