4 AM Thread

Losing control, Holla Forums?

Play any vidya today?

**>tfw plugged my Wii U in on Tuesday and it was bricked

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIsiB1I5
play-asia.com/vocaloid-s-style-112-scale-pre-painted-figure-hatsune-miku-swims/13/709lzd
play-asia.com/vocaloid-s-style-112-scale-pre-painted-figure-megurine-luka-swim/13/709lzf
plasticbrickautomaton.com/
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
tumblr.com/search/trump
discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIt128G5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

A reminder that /4am/ is a thing again, but needs you to give it life. >>>/4am/

Hi fellas, how's life?

Damn, beat me again.

Oi

Tomboys = Semen Demons

Morning everyone~

I bought 4 Ritsu figures tonight and had to force myself not to buy another 4 more. I need them all in my life.

Same as always, how's yours?

It's okay, nice trips by the way

I need something to watch- tv, movie, cartoon, anime- anything. Just something new.

Played some FEAR Extraction Point, downloaded some Castlevania games I can't play until I get a job so I can get my tablet fixed. Not really sure what to play when I'm done this. Probably the next expansion and then I've got no fucking clue. Might just stockpile DS roms for a while. How are the DS Castlevanias? I grabbed the GBA ones already.

The only thing stopping you from being a sick cunt is yourself so get shredded you niggers

What kind of stuff do you like?

Have you taken the moe pill yet?

Rollin

Ahoy boys.
What'd I miss?

rollan

I hope there's good music in the cytube tonight

OCTO!

I've been thinking about you for like 3 days. WHERE YOU BEEN?

I'm early tonight.
Gonna get something to eat and then booze it up. For cheap rum, Mad Jacks isn't that bad. Got nothing on my ethylfu though

Yeah I've been playing the modding game.
If I'm not mistaken it has taken me about 6 hours to find, download, install, and troubleshoot what few I got for Oblivion. Just left the sewers.

Jesus.
Links?

Anything. I don't have a set standard, but a mystery is always nice.

Evening niggers. What's up?

Still can't decide what to play next, at least handheld-wise.

Baller.

Evening, guys. I felt like this was a rather productive week for me. Lots of work got done and all. Went to my old college to meet up with some old buddies, so it was also fulfilling. Other than that, not much's going on. How are you all doing?

Morning

I don't get to be here enough, but that's having control of my life

I have finals, and a 7 hour work shift tomorrow

What's up with you anons?

Actually I take it back, it's a clear night tonight and the peak of that meteor shower.
Later niggers, I'm off to get some wishes. Will be back in a few.

I'm going to take a really nice pic when they all get in the next month or so. So be on the look out!

Ichigo mashimaro is amazing, one of my favorite shows.

Also give k-on a try!

Enjoy~

On a scale of one to ten how spooky is extraction point?

Found out today that a guy actually made a smutty model for a Bloatfly in Fallout 4, once the GECK releases it'll actually happen, this is probably the best gaming related news I've heard in a month, sad how far its fallen

Well I've been working through my backlog and I found out that I played but never beat Torchlight II, I ain't no pussy though, I'm doing it the real man's man way, Elite Hardcore. Made a shotty Outlander or whatever

Oh shit, I'm gonna have those too later

Only goodlewd things, I hope.
Seven consecutive days on. Short staffed, and going through a hiring freeze. I slept for close to 16 hours today after that.

Don't get nailed in the head by space junk, bud

Tons of fun, as always. How's it been?

I only ever hear good video game news every few years at this point.

Sounds rough. You should add me on steam! Or skype or something. I'd hate to lose contact with you.

Maybe a 6? It overuses long hallways with spooky shit happening, but it's had its moments so far. Definitely spookier than the base game. There's some unnerving stuff early on like Holiday being dragged into a room and basically reduced to nothing by some telekinetic force

Can't imagine how much that cost you, but I know figures are expensive. Just makes me think how much worthwhile used vidya I could get with some patience and stretching my money.

I'll have you know the cytube only has the highest levels of fine musical taste.

Working on a new robot

dunno how I feel about the tubes

Gurumin grinding, and trying out the 1st Homeworld after having ignored it for so long.

I guess that works, thanks.

Fun.

discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIsiB1I5

Made a ton of new guns as well.

well at least there's no genesis tonight

You must be made of gold to do that, I envy you.

Yo yangnon

Shit's good, glad to hear ya chilling with friends

How's that work out going?
I fucked up a spoiler, god I'm bad at living

Sorry guys.

I'm exhausted. Gonna go to sleep.

Night Guys!

Luckily I only spent like 150. Would have been closer to 400 if I bought the other ones I wanted though.

Night yakuza~

Well fuck you too
Bye

Good morning everyone

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Sorry I'm late, I was playing videogames

Well that's counting private servers and indies. I pity you weebs the most with the passing of Capcom and Konami.

Goddamn what the fuck is happening in terms of temperatures, it was so warm I could barely sleep yesterday and now I need the blankets

reminds me of gundam stuff

How many do you have weeb.

Night yakuza

Just finished my eighth day in a row

It's bullshit but that paycheck

Yeah that's kind of the idea

Good taste, buddy.

If you're looking for currently airing anime, I recommend Kotetsujou no Kabaneri. It's an Attack on Titan-like, but it's really good, I'd say. Also has the advantage of being an original show so it'll have an actual ending.

The DS ones are fine, especially Dawn of Sorrow, I'd say. Well, they're all good, so whichever one you choose, you won't be disappointed. Portrait of Ruin is probably my least favorite but it's still a great game.

I've actually been pretty lazy with it lately. I've been going on walks lately and I've been minding my diet, though, so that's a plus. How about you, friend?

Sup, Yoza? It's been a good day so far. I was just playing some GTA5. How about you, amigo?

I think I'm going to get one of these for my next purchase.

Check out my waifu

Just slaving it out for the retail devil, collecting shekels and witnessing various crimes take place. Dunno if I spoke about it yet, but some mad drunk cunt in a brand new Mustang smashed into one of the pumps at the gas station in front of my store, setting the entire left side on fire. So that was cool.

I'm a crotchety old man stuck in my ways, so no steam here. I'd have to dredge up my old skype account since I only ever used that for long-distance sex-nanigans. Give me a minute and I'll see if it's still there.

Sleep tight, ol' buddy ol' pal

I guess I'll grab them all and play them in release order once I get my stuff fixed up.

Pulled the trigger on these a bit earlier. The 1-2 month wait is already killing me.

Been a while, fam. It's nice to finally have something to post about.

Sadly I've only taken 324 snapshots so far. I really need to get more soon. I've really been slacking

An electric spider?

I made a steam just for 4am honestly, we play games every once in a while its fun!

I'm sorry for being a bad influence senpai

The constant stream of news about games being censored either the appease people that wouldn't be interested in those games to begin with, or because the company publishing here/localizing it simply can, just makes me find myself agreeing with shitposters I saw years ago that the west doesn't deserve worthwhile vidya from Japan. And I don't like that (namely because these were the fuckers that went on spoiler campaigns for games coming west simply because they didn't want EOPs to be able to enjoy them).

Get out, at least spoiler it next time

Did your work week reset in the middle so it didn't count as too many hours on? That's how they did it with me. The middle of my week was Saturday, so neither of those weeks were technically never over 40 hours.

Heyo Yangnon. I was playing some Onechanbara Z2 Chaos and Gundam Breaker 3

My Leafa figure and Protoman model kit also both came in today. It's been a pretty decent day, i'd have to say.

don't forget about the new Miku & Luka Swimsuit ones too.

play-asia.com/vocaloid-s-style-112-scale-pre-painted-figure-hatsune-miku-swims/13/709lzd

play-asia.com/vocaloid-s-style-112-scale-pre-painted-figure-megurine-luka-swim/13/709lzf

I'm looking for the guy who always offers tutoring in here, or anyone else if they're knowledgeable in physics. I'm stuck on a few homework questions.

anyone know how to find the guy?

Of course, glad to know some bullshit is universal

I've been at it for a year and a half. My faith in humanity and sense of humor are completely gone.

I have the one on the left, its a nice figure.

Can you shoot me an inv to the steam group? We're friends on steam Ill shoot you a message

Nothin' much, just chillin'. You?

The IRC channel.

I feel you. At this rate, everytime a nip game is announced for localization I feel a sense of dread. I think it's what you'd call it. You just know it's going to be butchered. I remember when game localizations excited me. Now they worry me more than anything.

Good taste, Yoza. Fucking underrated outta the ass waifu. Best pair of tits in SAO too.

I'm going to get a fucking earful for this shit, I can already tell.

I'm well, but you know me I'm basically always well
But you might not know me, since I post under a different set of shit night to night to avoid being a faggot
Good job on the diet bit though, that's hard

This gives me mixed feelings

You have a vita right?

Did you play bullet girls perchance? I wanna know if it's actually fun

What are your options?

Going to take my TSI so I can get into community college.
right now making 4am in AA2.
finished sakuga and working on ritsu

No, thank you for finally motivating me to stop being a cheap cunt to my waifu. I wanted to buy these at some point anyways.

I saw that Miku earlier. That 4th pic HNNNNNGGGGG. Maybe next time.

Holla Forums's or another one?

Did you call them faggots?

On one hand vaping is gay so you dodge a bullet

On the other that age limit is fucking bullshit, fuck commiefornia.

YOU FUCK

Got a giant, jet powered exploding plasma blade, too

From the actual, regular model?

OH OH OH OH

Make an Labyrs one

My paycheck came in a few hours ago, so there's gonna be nothing I'm looking forward to for the next two weeks.
There's that whole birthday thing, but who gives a shit about that?
How's it hanging?

I would, but I run a potato that can't handle 16 bit emulation and have very little interest in upgrading to something better honestly. I'm complacent with console peasantry, especially since I have little time for vidya nowadays.

On a side note, fuck the Rojos and Marisol is goddamned gorgeous. This dub is also hilarious.

Well, it's not like you have to be an avatar fag like the rest of us. Glad to see you're well, though. And yeah, minding your eating habits is a bitch, but it's worthwhile. I'm even sleeping a bit better lately.

They're a bunch of filthy casuals. But I kept that to myself.

Come on, guys.

Hey wow just realized you are back lego!

How you been?

Sounds like a rough day, but it's good to have you back user. Anything interesting happen in the short bit that you've been away?

This kind of makes me want to play Besiege again. I never made anything useful in it, but it was fun. My crowning achievements were a machine that dropped a bomb onto itself, and some weird tank thing that used pistons to tackle castles.

Reminds me of good ol' Lego Robot Comics.

Makes me miss the days of sixth gen and even seventh gen. I mean, the occasional PS2 game might have been butchered, but things seemed to fly a lot better.

I want to be excited for Exist Archive, but since it's Aksys bringing it west, it's a mixed feeling. On the one hand, it's not NISA. On the other, it's not XSEED either.

Got a lot of stuff for the DS and PSP (both PSP ISOs and classics as PS1 eboots) to get through. Just not sure what to sit down with next. Would take a long time to list them all off.

For example, I had honestly been saving Radiant Historia in case I needed something to wash the taste of the last game I was playing out of my mouth since people seemed pretty mixed about that one, but it turned out to be pretty decent in my experience. As such I'm not sure if I ought to keep holding off on Radiant Historia until I need it.

Yep, I'm a huge degenerate I'll admit

Hope you have better luck than I did yesterday, didn't catch a single one.

Been sick as fuck
Got pneumonia and died

but I got better

Besiege is best medieval legos

better believe it

no thanks

Video games
Late for work
Moving
So nah not really

Thing about working a steady slow boring retail job is that nothing exciting will ever happen unless I make it happen, and since I'm doing so fucking much right now it ain't worth the time to do so

You gonna masturbate to that?
For real?

Alright just message me whenever.

We barely use it but you can add a bunch of people in 4am and you'll know if we play something consider everyone will hop on.

I'd die if I couldn't emulate games. Hell I bought a cheap desktop cause my laptop couldn't run certain ps1 games well.

PLS

Glad you made it!

It's fun when I play, but I don't really have the imagination for that kind of game, unfortunately. Might try again soon to play around with the newer parts.

Birds shouldn't smoke, their lungs can't repair themselves

I think it's like #4amtutor on Rizon or some shit like that

Lego Robot is best robot

That's the problem with wageslaving, and when you make yourself indispensable - or in my case, just fucking show up to work - they'll lump more hours on you. It's good for the cash, but terrible for your back & muscles.

Move to overnight hours. Past 11, I never see any crowds. Just tweaked-out white trash and drunk Spicspanics. If your store is anything like mine, you're probably hurting for overnight associates since they always bail or never show up.

Oh my. There I was, expecting a vagina of some sorts.

Agreed on both fronts. It's not just him that's vaping now though - pretty much all my other friends have gotten into that shit. All of them, of course, are under 21.

Fucking commiefornia isn't even grandfathering folks. That's just fucked.

Sounds pretty spooky. I really got to get around to playing it.

Atlus isn't so bad, if I recall. Well, that uh…. FE x SMT game they're making is gonna be censored, but you can blame NoA for that one. It does feel like there are few worthwhile localizers left though. XSeed and Mangagamer are the only ones I can think of and the latter focuses on eroge for the most part.

That Ritsu's looking cute as shit.

Needs cowtits and freckles

I'm not especially fond of the environments compared to the main game. I liked fighting through the big office building. It's got miniguns and weird laser carbines, though. I think they nerfed the standard assault rifle, too. Still good.

Humans aren't that well-suited for it either. Smoking kills, etc

That trip to Arizona is soon, other than that, just finals week next week. What up with you fam?

HOLY FUCK IT'S 5:30

thanks. I put it in the chat, so hopefully he's still up. I just wanna get this shit done.

Damn it really sucks to be a 20 year old whos been smoking for 2 years. Bet they make a lot of border hops to get their smokes.

Its 4:30 user

>Expecting a fag to want vags

Maaaaaaaaybe

See top

The 4am one.

I have a severe weakness to milkshakes, it makes working in a mall hellish, since there is no shortage of good milkshakes in a mall

You got any tough food vices?
Good shit on the sleep though, sleep is the best part of life at times

It's 5:30pm in japan too

Wow, is he still going at it with new comics? I saved this shit years ago.

Yeah, XSEED I trust as long as Tom's there. But I've heard that some of their other employees keep questioning why they're not censoring/cutting content when it's the in thing to do in localization these days.

I'm sure he'll manage to do alright, but I'll have to let him know so he stocks up on juice for a while.

You've given me nightmares about the ads Progressive used to do that would target people who play video games.

You nigs are both wrong it's 3:30

That sounds fucking awesome, did you laugh for added effect?

I didn't know about that, only that you posted those bloat-chan pics, who is assuredly female isn't she?.

As the only employee in my department who is neither in college or a parent and thus the only one with totally open availability I am always fucked when it comes to schedules

There's a combination teriyaki/burger place nearby that makes the best milkshakes, ever had a butterscotch milkshake? Fuckin' bomb

plasticbrickautomaton.com/
Extremely rarely, but occasionally a new one will drop

Ice cream for me. Well, it's Fall now, so I'm not buying so much anymore, but it's the kind of food I have a hard time resisting. Sweets in general, really.

I don't understand WHY they feel the need to cut content. It's not like Senran Kagura in its integrity had bad sales or anything. Or any other game they've released. Makes me think that maybe they want censorship for personal purposes. The kinds of people who should be neutered.

She is but she does have her stinger on the end of her ass

I've had a few people from here added for a while, don't really talk to any of them though ;__;

I've asked about it, but nothing ever became of it. Just like the promotion they offered me. Or the time they sent me to another part of store, said they would train me for that position and never did.

I abandoned all hope for localization. Just started teaching myself moonrunes last week.

Yeah, I can only imagine that with some patience and luck I could probably get like twelve or so worthwhile games with that much money. And probably save an assload on the games themselves along the way (always fun finding shit half off or less on occasion where I live, especially when it normally goes for $40+).

Ooh, that's right.

Thanks nigga. She got the booty too tho. She's definitely best girl in SAO. Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth and all the other whores are SHIT

Sure do, and I have the first Bulletgirls. I'm picking up BulletGirls 2 soon though!

BulletGirls is pretty fun. It's straightforward cute girls shooting with cute guns in their undies if you so choose

It's not a very hard game except for one mission towards the ends that's complete bullshit stealth/trial-and-error. And this is the first and last time stealth is EVER used in the game, mind you, but it's fun, and you'll probably get some good kicks Platinum-ing it which I've yet to do, unlocking all the outfits/guns/interrogation tools, getting Gold on every mission, etc. I can't you jackshit about the story, but there didn't seem to be much of one.
It's definitely worth a pick up, especially since you can get the "Vita the Best!" physical copy for around ~$35 iirc. I'm a collectorfag though, and shelled out about $50 to have an original copy instead the Vita the Best cover is just so goddamned ugly.

Yeah. I'll be ordering both of them with BulletGirls 2 hopefully next paycheck.

oh your birthday? Fun stuff.
It's pretty all right. I enrolled in my local community college and I'm gonna go for a Pharmacy Tech certification. The course only focuses on Pharmacy stuff/shit you'd need to know for the job. You don't have to take English Comp, social sciences, or any of that bullshit. It's 31 Hours, two semesters, and a pretty-much guaranteed job.

Not much new, aside from enrolling into college again. I'm gonna look for a new job before my schooling starts though, I need a job that requires fewer hours of me and/or is just more flexible over all. Whenever one of us is sick or whatever at where I work now, my boss scrambles and tries to call in somebody who used to work there. Half the time we can't get anyone in, of course, and I don't blame them, so it just winds up being "welp, tough luck", and I can't afford to fuck up my education again

Tom is the only reason XSEED is as good as they are. If/when he leaves, XSEED will be a steaming pile. He's the one keeping that place alive and thriving by pushing so hard with no-censorship and such.

You can mix your own juice too, I'd tell him to look into that. He can just buy tons of the nicotine stuff and mix in the flavors and stuff later. Would save him money.

I really should message random people more. I don't want to be that guy people have added that never talks to them.

What gen we talking here?

XSEED, PQUBE, and Atlus USA are all fine. IFI is hit or miss though they've shown that they actually care about feedback so they're cool in my book. Aksys is… well, at least they aren't NISA?

I guess he's not up. fuck.

anyone here any good with physics?

For now. I'm sure they will succumb to neon menace eventually.

Good luck on it fam, community college is pretty eh.

Speaking of booty, can we take a moment to appreciate Sinon? Because THAT is one hell of an autistic booty. Goddamn.

Aksys handles ASW games and they seem to do a good job with them. At least GGXrd seems okay. And if it isn't, the Japanese release actually has an English text option.

Im good enough at it, what level physics?

They only publish ASW shit. ASW actually started translating their stuff in-house starting with Blazblue CP.

Who you gonna fug first?

That sounds amazing
That and a burger
God I wanna just have the most american lunch
Burger, shake, fries

Good luck on that, best way is to just not tempt yourself
So don't even go near it

Oh nice, thanks mate that helps alot
I've been kinda bored of the vita games I own/don't have the drive to replay all the way through them agian

So it's neato to get a new one
I'm a tad scared since I'm in MA, hope I won't get hounded for buying it

CC isn't bad, less of the SJW bullshit in my experience. And less hippies in general. More normal people who just want to get in and get out.

Long time no see, how've you been mayne?

what do?

Pssh, nerd.

physics II - calc based. The question seems simple, but I don't know where to go with it.

"A light beam is emitted at event A and arrives at event B. Show that the spacetime interval between the two events is zero."

All I know for sure is the spacetime interval equation is used here, but that's as far as I got.

That might explain the EN text in JP releases. Maybe they're realizing that no localizer is safe for them.

Guess I'll use the season as an excuse. Ice cream doesn't go well with cold weather anyway.

That's right, faggot.

fuck her in the ass

Best to keep it for a worst-case-scenario type thing.

What a whore. I bet she fuckes a lot of peoples.

I can barely run GBA games on this piece of donkey diarrhea. I even have a friend who keeps trying to help me build a good PC, but I just don't care and I don't really wanna play doto with him either.

No, we just stood about a football field away watching the police and fire engine lights completely illuminate the night sky. It would have been kind of beautiful, if not for the looming possibility of the gas lines igniting.

Ah, one of those stores. At least you have more opportunity to earn more money though, right? Better to have a sore back and money in your pocket than to be painless and broke, which is kind of fucked up to say but that's the way the world works.

That sounds about right. For a multi-billion dollar corporation, shit is run surprisingly incompetently at store level.

What a whore. I bet she fuckes a lot of peoples.

I'll give Aksys credit where credit is due for continuing to support the Vita. They're constantly releasing physical Vita games.

Speaking of, I heard that Code: Realize was actually decent, all things considered, for an otome and I should play it.

She would give you the fuck of your life.

pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
See if anything there helps

Goddamn you use the best yang lewds
The cold makes me want soup, or spicey shit

Sounds like a rough time, hope you get some free time during the summer at least.

WHAT

Seriously what. How old is it? I mean what.

You have a 20 year old computer or something?

I was gonna say treat your waifu better but I forgot you were into NTR

My lungs can't repair themselves either but that doesn't stop me.

seems like its just asking you to show your working on how to rewrite the equation into a time = bleh.

I actually got some new Yang pics tonight. Just no lewds so far. Might have to scrounge gelbooru or exhentai for that.

Soup is great, and so is anything spicey, really. Great for making you either comfy or alert. Works either way.

She's better than Ritsu at least.

I lost internet for a bit there. I went on a bike ride. I am eating a peanut butter sandwich and drinking some plain tap water.
what's the movie for tonight?

Well, it's not as if the usual suspects haven't given them shit in regards to stuff like Senran Kagura before. Also Hatsuu being sent "I'm going to slit my wrists" messages about stuff like Akiba's Trip.

In general though, unfortunately the idea that the gaming media doesn't represent the average customer anymore hasn't gotten through to various companies. While Namco's at least said they're not going to censor Berseria when it comes west (given the outfit of the main character, that's been a point of concern for fans), the new God Eater is a confirmed casualty already, to my knowledge.

Aksys has proven they can handle various games fine (to be fair though, it's hard to NOT do a better job than Ignition did with Muramasa Wii; Rebirth's localization being a vast improvement), but I hear their Otome localizations have had some real issues. They did at least remove Bateman though, not sure where he fucked off to.

Sixth gen mainly; occasionally earlier or more recent as well (such as the PS1 or DS). Had some really good experiences having some patience and luck with finding shit cheaper than anyone else asks just by trawling various stores. Really nice going out to get a good dinner, heading over to a store, and finding something you've been hoping to play at a ridiculously low price compared to the norm. Always puts a smile on my face and makes me think "It's going to be a good night."

I do tend to at least do research on shit I pick up, but I do admit some of it seems rather hit or miss with people. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time for example; I've heard that it's pretty solid, but the fanbase is really divided on it from when I've seen it get brought up. But I figure I can at least get my $8 worth whenever it is I can get around to it.

Sign me up.

Help

Good luck, man! Pharmacy techs in my store make management-level wages, so hopefully it'll pan out well for you.
Gimme some xanax when you get in

2009 I believe.
Also skype is done setting back up.
Don't send me cock shots.
Not too many, anyway

Hey whoa I was making fun of you not your waifu, no need to go there

I wish I could find some good cheap ps1 games, never even see them anymore.

Where user?

What are you interviewing for?
Good luck

thanks. my brains not really working anymore though.

fuck it I'm just about done with this

I'm gonna hit the hay. Good night.

Someone buy a gun and shoot me.

Yang is a hottie

You're about to get NTR'd by Hobo.

Probably gundam related.

Ditch

Good luck, don't sperg out!

Good dreams, sweet night

Best girl.

Any specific degree in mind?

Virology department at the hospital. I've worked in the lab before but never in that dept so I know exactly none of the tests.

made the Breen, who should I make next?

Hanako

Damn just get a new cheap laptop. For 400$ you'll at least be able to play most emulators up to ps1/n64

Also whats your skype?

Night user~

Oh neat! Good luck user! Really hope you can get it.

Not likely, since I'm down on cash hard
Hopefully I can nab a bar tending job come summer though

I'm glad that some japanese people like rwby, thus we get good art

Man I want food now, I haven't had anything since the end of my shift

Gotta do it yourself mate

Shower
Shave
Get caffeine or something to keep you awake during the interview
Be genuine but also sell yourself
You'll do fine

Shit man, im eating. Spoiler that shit.

If I were to have a waifu I'd go with Shantae. though I'm not delusional to give into something that doesn't exist. I don't care what anyone else does, but I'd rather not go down the road into make belief.

That's why it's pretty eh. Everyone has a life outside of college, not as fun as high school.

I don't know much about physics, but it sounds like you're just being asked to use the equation and whatever other information you're given to solve for zero.

Used to take formulas we'd be given in math classes and rewrite them to solve for various parts in my spare time. Came in pretty handy for tests and shit, just the process of how to go about it. Anyhow, just my thoughts.

I don't see cheap PS1 games that much anymore (compared to PS2 and DS games), but I've had some luck with them the last few years. Finding Xenogears for $5 complete, for example. Was original label and in good shape as well.

What cave is that?

Examples of Xseed being shit?

Fuckin gross, get a better waifu
Mutilated vaginas are gross

Hope solo

Ya see, this is why we can't have nice things

Adachi

Nah, any money I put towards gayming is gonna be later down the line. Gotta get my affairs in order and save to move in with these two sometime this year.
Octophilanthropy. Look for Wario's beautiful face.

this hanako, right?

If you actually find the girl who you are meant to be with you will know user. You don't pick her, she picks you.

I really regret not buying them up like crazy years ago when I had the shot.

Unless you are a dudebro its better.

Pretend you're a less violent version of Patrick Bateman, that ought to help

>Friend has easy access to tons and tons of cheap xanax in powder form
>tfw I don't do any kind of drugs

Wait so you didn't laugh at the police and fire department from the safety of the football field?

No. That's a burn victim.

Useless.

Of course some people complained about Senran. But that never really changed anything. It went on to be a successful game with western representation, despite SJW criticism. So why the push for censorship? It's an ideological thing. It's not about sales or consumers or preventing outrage. It's a personal ideological conflict from within the foundations of civilization. We need to start going in HARD on left-wing ideologies. We like to think we won the Cold War. We didn't.

I did hear about God Eater and told myself I'd be skipping that. As far as I'm aware, though, the language barrier probably prevents a lot of nip devs from realizing the true nature of the situation. Gaming media is generally their only means of access to the opinions of the western world. Or localizers, which are all left-wing lunatics and communists.

It was all in jest. Don't worry about it.

I guess I'm still a cuck and a failure, huh.

My man.

I'm still looking for download links of the JP dub. I only found the fandub and it's only like 3 episodes. The nips are the ones who keep the good fanart going anyway. There are a few good west artists out there, but a lot of them use this…. tumblr….style artwork…. It just doesn't work.

Maybe get a sandwich?

Well sure. I get no choice in the matter. I am quite incapable of making my own decisions, and having taste. Look if I let this decide itself I'll lose my head and probably kill myself. End of story.

Make sure she likes smoking

Always loved the chubbier pics of yang. Those thicker thighs are heavenly.

Didn't see any at all. Well, maybe. Saw what might have been one in the corner of my eye half way out of a blink but I can't be sure.

Guess this year isn't so great for it. Supposed to be between 20 and 60 an hour too. Maybe they're all too faint to be seen through the (mild) light pollution, smog, and thin layer of cloud we have out here tonight. Ah well, there's always the big one at the end of the year. Supposed to be upwards of 100 an hour.

Keep those comics rolling. They're classics. Hell, I think they were old when I first started browsing.

stop drinking pepsi if it's giving you mouth cancer.

Good luck!

I should actually try the whole "research" thing before I just impulse buy games. Fucking Killing Floor 2.

Move in with who?

Better than gay shit tbh

You can't control love user

You could always take some anyway and sell them to stupid high school kids. That's the highest concentration of tweakers you could find, and an easy few hundred bucks in your pocket

We laughed at the drunk, not the situation. There was a rumor going around that he only had a few hundred miles on that Mustang. Seriously fresh off the lot.

Oh lawdy. Leafa may be best SAO gril, but I can't deny Sinon's ass. That booty is too good

from one assman to another, here's some of my favorite Sinons. I'm really dying for that figure too

Happy to help. It's a pretty enjoyable little game. The menus are almost all in english as well. Some stuff like gun types and such you may or may not have to use the google translate phone app for, but that's a minor discrepancy to me.

I hear ya. I've barely actually finished any of my Vita games. The only two I've completely actually BEATEN are Gravity Rush and Virtue's Last Reward the latter which I also Platinumed

MA? like, Massachusetts? Or does MA mean something else?

I sure hope so. I've read up that they start at around $14/hour at LEAST. I sure hope it does.
no promises

At least I'm not the biggest degenerate here anymore

Nighty.

k

A closeted hippie I plan to redpill and his beard.
You told me I should fuck them both in a previous thread and I was like nahhh

you'd be amazed what you can do with determination like mine.

I'm a butt guy myself. Though buying media just for a gal you like is kinda shallow. Just stick to free stuff, or hell write your own shitty fan fiction where you stick your dick in her. Did I mention only keep it in your own mind? Don't write it?

Please no.

Top notch legs especially in that third one.
t. legs man.

Ohhh yeah! I thought thats what you meant.

You give up on your plans for a new choppa?

I don't have any myself; just going of of what I've heard others say. I know that Tom's stated before that his own views on censorship don't represent his fellow employees though, but he's got enough clout there to keep them from doing much of anything too bad, aside from omitting the ages of the characters in Senran Kagura, I think.

That's why I keep checking back. Helps I tend to know what stuff goes for so when I see something of interest at a low price, I can snatch it up before a scalper comes along and does so. Patience in not buyign the first copy of a game you see is a good virtue to have, and stuff like Yakuza 2 for just $12 complete is great way to reward it.

Yeah, would be nice if we could have a more direct means of contacting the Japanese companies/fans. 2ch might have been a nice way to do so, but if memory serves they have an IP blocker and don't take kindly to western posters that sneak in.

God fucking bless the right amount of thickness. I love it when artists manage to show that off perfectly. Not even the show manages to display it, save for the occasional titty jiggle.

Jesus fucking christ man. That is so good Sinon ass material. That first pick is godlike. God fucking bless.

Y'know, Leaf and Sinon represent the best of both worlds: one with perfect tits, the other with perfect ass.

Bartending sounds like a comfy job

Pls.

ye mass
Liberal paradise

Thing is I've beaten the some, but I had a scare on my memstick and lost my data, shit sucks doing twice

That JP dub is HNNNG tier with the voice actresses

Goddamn cute

I legit have nothing in my fridge, since we need that shit empty when we move, so I could have two pieces of bread slapped together.
I'll wait till I head out in the morning

Well I guess I'm going to update my drivers and go to bed since anything I try to play is now having FPS issues despite being fine earlier. Hopefully that and shutting the PC down for the night will fix things, since rebooting didn't.

Hi everyone. I'm taking a quick break from working on a final thats due in 11 hours. I wish I was playing video games.

The only vintage game I really NEED in my collection these days is the misadventures of tron bonne, almost bought a copy the other day but it was missing the bonus demo disc so I skipped out.

Think you will make it user?

h-haha what a gay!

I always thought high school was nicer, but then again I went to a private school where my entire class all four years was the same 10 people, so maybe I'm just over romanticizing high school. I'm pretty sure it'd have been just as shit as middle school, so fuck it. Maybe university will be better, after all that sjw bs doesn't phase me so I don't really have to worry about that.

The sore came from
Chewing too much on a fudgicle stick, which gave me a splinter.

Or accidentally biting on my lip. Not sure which tbh. Either way it hurts like a motherfucker.

Yeah after the homoshit you've pulled you cant say that anymore.

This is actually a good idea. High schoolers often dont even know about proper pricing so he could gouge a bit. And if it gets too hot, he can hire some desperate types in the school to transport the drugs for him for some cash. Could make a nice racket.

Pic 1 is best imo.

Thanks smokes, i'll leave the front door unlocked. Mind the meese on the way over.

Yeah really showing off thigh thickness and a good ass is a damn talent. Some people got it and some dont. Which is a damn shame cause best girls always got a bit of chunk going on.

Don't we all?

How Nod Emportant is my Torchlight II character looking?

Not given up, more pushed it to the back of my priority list. I'll probably still get something new, but I'd rather have a new environment first before I buy myself any new toys. Plus, it's a nicer neighborhood we're looking at, so less paranoia about bike thievery.

Thick thighs save lives. I wasn't even in your conversation but I agree with your sentiment.
Skinny bitches get out

Be sure to check out Cytube today. We are watching 0083 Stardust Memory.

Thanks for that Haro, man. I really appreciate it.

Good luck with that. That would be one of those games I wouldn't even expect to find cheaply, and I say that as someone whose best find was a game for $10 that was going for $90 at the time I bought it, and was a good $120+ last I checked.

sorry if it looks too bad, I'm getting kinda tired here.
alright, who's up next?

One of my favorite Legorobots was this little surrealist horror series he did, I'll post the other half in a second

Is it weird to have never had an attraction to 3d?

Thick thighs save lives, bully the skeleton bitches

Damn shame. Oh that reminds me, make sure you've seen "The Outlaw Josey Wales" before you catch "Unforgiven".

I fucking loved high school. Half of my classes the final two years were computer classes and I knew more than all the old milf teachers. I just sat around gaming for half the day. Probably why I grew up to be a NEET.

I'm trying to get my parents to buy me a car if I get a job soon. They need a new one anyway so I can trade the one I'm driving to them. Ended up really liking WRXs so might try to find one.

I don't even care about it being cheap at this point. I just want a complete one in good condition.

Hahaha what a faggot.

I remember that. Think my favorite was "It's just like the stone tablets predicted." I can't find where I saved it to though; doesn't seem to be in my folder.

Probably not user! But thats okay. My final is this character plus a 45 second long animation. Here's a short clip of all I have done!

Thanks user, I'm really trying!

Always try it before you buy it at those prices then.

Wouldn't surprise me. And honestly, I don't blame them. The moment the Japanese versions are touched is the moment the kick filthy gaijins out of their BBSes. Again, I don't blame them. Japan has been largely unaffected by communist ideologies and they would rather stay that way.

Though if Bamco listened to the fans, then there might still be hope. We also have companies like Platinum and guys like Kamiya who give zero fucks about social justice.

Pure fucking gold. That Rias voice makes me melt.

Well, sucks to not eat anything. Maybe go out for something later?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of completely skinny girls. I like having something I could hold onto. Either ass, tits, legs. It just makes a girl that much more desirable.

If you need your thick waifus fix, I recommend checking out Ookuma Nekosuke. That's one artist I always remember when it comes to cute, thick, hot waifus.

My man. Thickness is justice.

It's not weird. It's correct.

You always hear about people selling oregano to dumb high school kids, but I actually used to crush up ibuprofen and sell it to my tweaker classmates. They kept coming for 3 bucks a line, and they always snorted it rather than popping them anyway so I never got any complaints. Whenever they got suspicious of it not affecting them, I'd remind them that they were getting pills from other sources every day too so it was just their tolerance being too high. Fucking dumb pillheads paid for a lot of my booze for me and some friends back in those days.

Well I had my interview today, I don't think I got it but at least know why

Au revoir nigga.

Here you are, luckily I remembered exactly which one that was

high school can be fun when you get out of the way the horros of homework and classrooms.
then again I wasted my high school years playing vidya and reading [sp] tv tropes [/sp] on the school laptops

Make dem eyes bigger nigga

Fuck up hard?

I'll be fine, with luck I'll pass out at work

Thats great user!

I hope you can get done in time!

Hard to do in online purchases.

I doubt I'll ever see it in person either.

Whys that user?

np fam

wew. I got too much porn in general.

Thick thighs are delicious. Sadly, there is a fine line between thick and fat.
That thick girl in overwatch is qt as fuck

You could be aesexual.

Sounds good, i'll check him out!
You do got good taste on girls after so this should be interesting.

Heh. Gotta love gullible idiots.
Sounds like some class acts. Makes me happy I just stuck to weed and booze during high school.

Postal/10

Yeah, I completely get it if the Japanese fanbase for stuff like SO5 is fucking pissed at the changes being made with the west in mind even for their versions. I just wish we could communicate that the average western fan doesn't want these changes and that our media doesn't represent us.

Thanks dude.

I meant emulate it a bit first, see if it seems like the sort of game you're sure you'd want to drop that kind of money on.

He actually did it the madman

I've heard weirder things.

I'm not edgy.

No, I was actually cool and collected For a change nah the problem is the guy wanted someone he knew wouldn't leave early and because I haven’t really got recent experience in the field being a chef and that mad ehim unsure and told me that I probably should get some more menial stuff like washing dishes and stuff behind me maybe first, I'll probably ask him any places he knows that could help me with that once he rings and probably tells me I didn't get it
So In a way it actually went good

I just slept through senior year because I was so heavily medicated I wouldn't wake up until about lunch time.

Oh. It always used to have trouble emulating, like was impossible to. I wouldn't care either way honestly. Megaman legends is one of my favorite series of all time. I need the full collection.

Passing out at work would be an excuse to not get any work done and get away with it. So, good.

Speaking of porn, pic related still amazes me. Goddamn.

He's an artist for Nitro+, I believe, and he also works as the illustrator for this one light novel called Shinmai Maou no Testament. I'll tell you, that guy knows how to draw T&A. Got a sample for you.

Either that, or society starts crashing in on Marxism and Communism. We can't allow these ideologies to be taught as if they were things of the present anymore.

Did you try dicking the interviewer? We told you not to do that user.

What the fuck were you on.

Hopefully you can find something user.

Thanks!

Well 10 hours and 52 minutes to go! Have a good night everyone! Remember to make sure you take some time to take care of yourselves!

What year are you aiming for?
Also I haven't received anything from you via skype yet, if you've tried. If not, well fuck me then.

Man I just like watching things jiggle. Bones don't jiggle. They rattle. Rattlin' ain't sexy.

You're not wrong

Oh dude my high school was flush with pill heads. People were actively turning down pot for adderall and percs. Of course, there was a resurgence in popularity for spice back then too, so pretty much everyone snorted a line and smoked one bowl too many of whatever acetone-laced herb from a gas station and came to school zonked or freaking out at things they saw that weren't there.

Depends on the artist. Some of them shes just plain fat, but others shes got some amazing proportions. It's all about that midsection and general aesthetics imo.

Make a tiny cuteboy named tor whos homosexual imo.

Not everyone does it to be special probably
If you're not attracted to any gender sexually you're aesexual. Don't let blue hairs alter your perceptions on words.

Noice! I like what I see. Man knows how to draw an ass.
Now I gotta find how he draws em crouching

Nah I'm not gay luckily

Cya next time user!

Good luck! I know you can do it!

Hey it works out, at least that much eh?

You'll get that next one for certain, just don't give up

I need to find porn now, again
Breasts are the devil's work, I swear

Up to you then.

I'm glad I got done with my schooling before they went full retard with it. Last semester I had at my community college they were pushing safe spaces for fags and trannies and probably anyone that felt triggered by the content they were supposed to be studying.

Hopefully Trump can help clean shit up when he takes the throne.

Like, attracted to aesthetics?
Fucking tumblr orientations, god :^)

I didn't even have to worry much about that because the classwork was easy, that's how I was able to get away with sleeping for half of my final year. It's just that it was so boring.

Oh did you post your info? What was it?

And not sure on year yet. Probably one of the old bug eyed ones so early-mid 2000's

I do like the games too. It's not like I buy them just because.

Damn straight.

Too bad there isn't one with both. I'll take what I can get though

Ah okay, and I doubt you'd get much flak unless you were just out playing it in public. In which case, people would just avoid you and judge you silently from afar.

Aw damn, that's terrible man. Sorry to hear.

Pic 4 is my favorite, #1 is pretty good too though, the way she grabs her butt with her outfit defining her ass just hnnnggg

Skinny-ass bitches ain't got shit

HOTWHEELS PLZ

Thanks for letting me know, I was just about to start watching Unforgiven tonight.

Fuck. I chew on my iceblock sticks after I'm done too. I know the feeling.

Don't forget Shizune.

Also evening folks, hope all is well.

Some shit. Side effect was serious sleepiness. I had fallen asleep while driving more than once because of it.

Sounds like a fun time. Shop class must've been an interesting experience with all the paraplegics it caused.
We just had kids selling pot, and booze. And
Candy and soft drinks that one time the cafeteria banned it

Go look for shindol

Yes, exactly! Only the best artistry deserves to be beat to!
Nah, more like no sexual urges for any gender. At least in theory anyway

Yeah really had to decide between those two myself. The ass is phat. I went for one just cause the water and shine is giving the ass a much more voluptuous look

It's true suffering. Especially as a habit. Ofttimes you don't even realize till you're halfway through and the damage is probably done.

You have to go back.

But yeah, I spent a lot of time there myself. Stopped when I heard what a shitfest the actual poster/contributor base was behind the scenes. Only time I ever went back was to double check which version of a game it was that I'd seen mentioned in the past as having been shat up in localization. Turned out to be some french pieces of shit that did it for an EU release of the game in question.

A term is defined by those who use it as an identifier.

smh tbh fam

dude weed lmao

salutations!

Well then I don't know how you couldn't have gotten the job.

That's why I'm not too big on lolis. No thickness, no deal.

Not sure about crouching, but he's got a lot of ass pics. Fuck, even in Shinmai Maou he manages to give the loli a sense of "fullness."

Do it. Never too late to find more porn. Especially if there are tits involved.

I never thought I'd say this, but drastic times take drastic measures indeed. Parents have failed to educate their children, schools failed to teach them morals and ethics, the media taught them lies and gave them false hopes, and the government left everything aside.

Asuna might be in the middle, I guess? She's average, at least.

That burger looks tasty as fuck. I havent had a good burger in a long time.

Thats a shame, CC's seem like some of the last places in higher education that are free of that drivel.

>I'll never be able to play SNES with her

Hold me

Josey Wales might just be my favorite western so far. A real one-man-army, that tough son of a bitch.

Is there anything comfier than staying awake for about ~20 hours, watching all of Serial Experiments Lain with a cup of cold coffee as the birds start to wake up and the sky slowly starts to give off its cobalt glow?

That's not what I'm doing tonight but I did that once and it was comfy

Hey hey hey. All's good fam, what up with you?

Skype name is octophilanthropy
Profile picture is glorious Wario

I'm glad so many people agree that thick is superior. What a time to be alive.

We actually didn't have a shop class. We only had auto shop and general art, as far as classes with potentially dangerous utensils go.
If I jerk off to paisley patterns, does that make me aesexual?
I know, I'm just being a silly goose

Zankuro might be able to dissuade you from that opinion. Those are some pretty thick lolis.

Nah, it was an uptight school, no dudeweeds anywhere.

They certainly held out against it longer than I'd been seeing the colleges doing. Had to wait a year before I could get into the last class I needed, but it was beginning to take hold at that point, and even beyond that there was a push going for Art to be elevated to the same level as STEM degrees.

Still, at least there's wasn't a "The Problem with Whiteness" class there yet; something the local regular college had.

Sunrise and sunset are the comfiest times of day.

I need to clean my folders up partially. I downloaded probably a gig in doujins, and a few more ero games as well. My video porn and games take up another like 100 gigs. Have a Shantae wallpaper.

Doing all that while also chainsmoking.

Fuck, I almost forgot about him. That guy makes the best thick loli animations.

Good choice.

Neat.

It is pretty damn comfy.
I love watching the sunrise.

I keep getting the cytube and Holla Forums commands mixed

Did you died?

Really though did you ever wreck?

the ass was fat

Switch k-on with lain and sure it'd be comfy.

Got you!

Believe me fam, he probably racks up the highest kill count out of any western I can think of.

Report none Holla Forumsidya thread and move on

Evening user.
I aint a fan, but if you like it, more power to you.

And what happens when different people use the term in different ways? There's a reason why we have established meanings for words and not what a few random people decide on it.

That's cause with anything busty you gotta emphasize the curves and the thick. Best way to do it imo. Course I am biased.

throw in some skittles or candy and a really think blanket and it sounds comfy as fuck imo.

I can see this ending badly for some of your classmates. Especially anyone on shrooms.
I don't know how to say this but
Maybe

I've been posting her this whole time.

Playing a Rts campaign or Jrpg on a rainy summer night.

Nah, both times were at a red light and I had a lead foot on the brake.

Right. A good pair of tits is better with a nice, curvy body that manages to show it off perfectly. It's not about volume, but shape and how well it's in harmony with the rest of the anatomy.

I know, and I just now mentioned you.

My sister goes to a school that got hit pretty hard with SJW stuff.Huge shitstorm when Milo gave a talk there Luckily, she didnt drink the koolaid. If anything, going there turned her against SJW stuff.
Honestly, I cant wait to see how shitter shattered those people are going to be when Trump wins.

Are you going to be here with us for Gundam? 0083 tonight, I hope you're not busy.

It's great. We are doing Zeta Gundam tomorrow.

I had a guy hit me at a red light because he passed out at the one on the opposite side.

You got lucky.

OPM was a good show faggot

I'm glad she gets a dick.

I've spilled quite a bit of fluids over his animations.

Gotchu too breh

Surprisingly not, there was this old dude who kept us inside reading up, so there was very little time in the garage. That class was also the first time I tried coke.

Lucie Wilde is a perfect example of that. She's got massive knockers but the rest of her body is a straight line. It never looks right. However, wide hips and thick thighs can compliment most any body type.

dude lame

dude + weed lmao

you gotta problem with (one) man? he's the voice of a generation

sounds like you need to pay more attention fam

No wonder most of them aren't calling themselves feminists.

4AM is one of the ones to be tolerated, as it gives Holla Forumsirgins a place to vent their issues with nightly. As long as there's only one up at a time, I don't mind.

Though that's not to say the Holla Forums doesn't need more actual vidya discussion as opposed to being a vidya flavored Holla Forums.

Too bad we don't get much rain out where I live. Even the monsoons last summer were pretty disappointing.

Makes sure she holds the line and doesn't fall to it.

And yeah, I can't wait to see the amount of assblasting Trump is going to cause. Maybe some of those fuckers will make good on their promises to move to Canada or wall off Commiefornia.

Yeah, my foot probably wouldn't have stayed there long if it weren't for the fact that both times the guy behind me would honk dat mf horn button and it would wake me up. Worst part is both times I was the first one in the lane, so if my foot let go I would have driven right into traffic, instead of a car that I was waiting behind.

I'm getting to tired to make more niggers. I think I'm going to the synchtube as I slowley drift into dreams.

Alright guys, I'm gonna go get some sleep for now. It was a fun night. Nice to see some more tit loving anons here. Have a good one.

She also gets a pair of socks.

Wish me luck!

Not my fault, that shit would knock out an elephant.

Oh great. More whiny fucks that will hate me. So good.

I don't know if I read it or not. Would she make a good wife?

good luck fam
lets exchange cards some time

I'm glad I finally got you added somewhere. I randomly thought about you the other day and was like "damn what if he is gone for good"

I'm not at all surprised you think that.

I don't find enjoyment reading on a screen
Reading the physical book just feels right
I can't afford to ship it to me

Nighto yangnon

Steel your heart and soul before venturing forth, it is dangerous but the salt deposits are rich for the mining
tumblr.com/search/trump

Hey, maybe you can move down here before the Northern Wall of Trump gets built. I mean, maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't want to be stuck up there with Cuckdeau.

Sadly it's untranslated, but it's available here. You can also download the whole thing from the link in the OP.
>>>/kemono/3825

Cya yang~

Adios negro.

Why? I thought it was okay

Take care nigger.

Take it sleazy, breastman.

I've infiltrated your subconscious and planted my seeds. Everything is going according to plan.

Word meanings change for a reason.

Very true, it's all about proportions more than anything else. If you just make em large and ungainly, it ends up lookin shit. Course im more of an ass man so I do have a preferance for curves and proportions more.
So yang
What's better, Tits or Ass?

Sounds like he fucked up. I'd have had you fuckers doing real time experience on cars and bikes. Hell, could make class projects twice a week to repair a beat up car from a junkyard

Nite yang!

Being Canadian is suffering

Good luck you fucking faggot.

Welp, it's about time I hit the hay. Took me multiple attempts to get that 7.56MB image uploaded, but I finally got it.

Sleep tight everyone, catch you guys on the flipside~

can't deny that. I'd motorboat that all day

mah nigga mah nigga, the only good lolis to ever exist Because dem thighs

Eh, ASSuna has some booty, but not like Sinon she DOES have some great porn though And Strea is criminally underdone, in terms of fan art. I'd definitely rank it:

1) Leafa
2) Sinon
3) Strea
4) Asuna
5) Lisbeth
6) Philia
7) Silica

You said it. I fear some people may mistake thick for "fat-ass obese landwhale" though. There's a line between having some meat on her thighs/a bit chubby to being lard-legs.

Zankuro's lolis are thicc as fug. I don't care for the oppai loli though. Elins a best, regardless.
Zankuro has some GOOD shit though.

I'm sorry to disappoint…

You see, I have work every day except on Sundays and Mondays. And those two days don't leave me enough wiggle-room to fix a fucked up sleep schedule from staying up so late. My shift starts at 4pm, ends at 10pm, I get home around 10pm~10:30pm just depending on various factors, and then I'll stay up until 3AM/4~4:30AM and sleep until 11AM and rinse and repeat. I really wish I had a different job currently, i'm looking though. I really want to spend more time with you guys, but I just can't. Even if I went to bed as soon as I came home, or lets just say 11pm, waking up at 4AM CST would only put me at 5 hours of sleep, which I can't properly function on.

Life is suffering

Do you know how to fnid me? And I don't plan on figuring out how to install it until Miku Monday.

t-thx

Later fam.

remind me to fix Ritsu to be a "positive" later.

I'll be here most nights, if not find me on the synchtube
R-Ritsu can maybe give you my steam or something

Hopefully you aren't taking that shit anymore, or stop driving at least.

Get out!

Night yoza~

That one sounds good! Will do

I've been off of it for a while now. Problem is, now my sleep is even less regulated, but I won't fall asleep unless I'm on a bed or a couch or something.

so like, you didn't notice that before you started driving?

I didn't read the whole string there, but this was multiple times and you didn't realize it was effecting you like that?

dafuq?

Gluck, you'll prolly need it if memory serves correct. It doesnt like to install

Not to suit the needs of the few with an agenda.

Sounds like you got good taste in asses yoza. Good on you!

It would never make me fall asleep while driving or while in the middle of a conversation in the years that I've been taking it, it just did suddenly.

I dont even need to. Her roommate this year was a jew who whined about microagressions and then had to leave the dorms because of "anxiety" attacks. Some Sanders people gave her some shit one day. She hated the mandatory SocJus 101 course you have to take there too.

Im going to be ordering two bottles of Trump wine soon; one for the RNC, the other for the night of the general election. Its going to be a grand time salt mining tumblr after he wins.

Get out fag

It's fizzy drink here in kiwiland

Night.

Good luck installing it. Apparently it's a nightmare.

overwatch is pretty fun. though i do think the maps could be a bit better

This sucks, I always I arrive late and I miss out.

I was going to say something about starting building Gunpla, but you said you're leaving so I doubt you will be able to reply. Have a good night anyway.

What the fuck.

it's not that hard when you get to it.
just inserting the CDs, installing jap applocale and all that shit.

Is cowboy man as fun as he looks?

We got out to the gay-rage maybe three times that year, the rest was all reading about the equipment used rather than watching him use them in person or some other hands-on training. My doing coke was honestly just to fucking stay awake in there. My mexican buddy was tucked in a corner and I asked what was up, then he just offered me a bump.

I have plenty of examples of the type of thick I'm referring to, so I'm ready to prove any landwhales wrong when they call themselves "thick".
Goodnight Yoza! It was nice talking to you again. Add my skype in case I have to take another hiatus. It's already out there, so might as well.

Never. I will be with you for the rest of your days, like mental herpes.

oh, nothing else new you've been taking? that's weird.

is overwatch good for the dude weed lmao audience? because, as a member of that demographic I need something to play while dude weed lmao ing.

Yuh, shit was odd as fuck.

Its kinda scary to think I've spent the last 4 months with my entire sleep schedule based around 4am. This place will be in my head until the day I die.

My girl is a landwhale,please don't bully

I've played the beta for a few hours now and overall, I think its okay. I would like it more if the gameplay(movement mainly) was a bit faster and there were more players. 6v6 doesnt feel like enough in my opinion.

sounds like you need to have a baby?

no doubt
a
m
Lmao

GOML scrub, I'm at 10 months now.

But in another 6 months you'll just say "I'm at 16 months now"

what

Take her running with you, my man.

Just make sure you're here for my timecapsule post in 9ish years.

Hurry up and step up nigga, this is just embarrassing.

im a lousy shot so i dont have much to go on with cowboy. been playing roadhog, pharah, DJ nig and ascended robot

depends on how sobering youd find having a bad team i guess. itll happen from time to time.
the lack of conga makes tf2 the superior stoner game overall though

I can only hope that 4am is still going 9 years from now. Maybe me and my AI Ritsu will still be posting together here.

We'll try to make it a pleasant ride for you. I'm not at the point where I'm having avatarfag dreams yet but I have wondered what you guys were doing when 4am hits at work before.

Do you like her/find her attractive/are happy with her?

Then that's all that matters. Buddies of mine would give me shit for dating girls that weren't 90 pounds and I always found it ridiculous. You don't date people to please your friends, and people who do are way too concerned with other people's perceptions of them and their image.
The girls I dated weren't even landwhales and they still gave me shit. The girl I'm talking about had a body like young Felicia Clover.

I would if she was real

3 people have mentioned having dreams about me. You need to love me more!

Sucks, I heard he's real OP if you know how to use him.

checked

I find it very difficult to love without getting physical first. Maybe our relationship would develop more if you put out more, you dang ol' tease.

I imagine there'd be a VR chatroom somewhere by that time. I'll find wherever the culture goes and ask around to see if I can find you guys again. As long as you don't forget, I'm sure I'll be able to find you all.

The tank with the hook ability is my favorite character. Its really satisfying to grab a guy, then shotgun him in the face. I like the turret building guy too, but thats more because I used to main engie in tf2.

Sounds like a shit teacher imo. Shop should be about learning hands on, not textbook shit for the entire year.

I've always found this hilarious too. I had this one buddy who would only date a girl if his friends thought she was hot, otherwise he'd lose interest and leave her.

most of them feel that way, i think thats a good thing. well i dont wanna turn this thread into an overwatch thread so lets leave it at that. we have one of those up literally 24/7

talkin bout gettin some o' dat whoo whoo

I played dota with some awful random teams for probably 3 whole years so I can deal. Just can't deal with mobas anymore.

yeah, if you were a real dead shot in old style shooters with like a rail gun or something, hitting precise far shots with no zoom, from the vids I've seen dude can pump damage out like milk!

idk how much of the game is objective based or TDM.

Sad thing is that in 9 years nothing will have really changed except video games and modern culture will be worse, we will still be sitting at our computers doing nothing or be dead

At least take me out for dinner and a movie first.

I don't see how playing basketball will help.

He was probably a decent teacher when he started out, three or four decades prior. At that point he was just so done with students - and life probably - that he just wanted to sit in his comfy chair and not deal with anyone. People got rowdy in his class all the time and he paid no attention to it unless it got physical.
Your buddy sounds incredibly insecure. Good looks are okay for a week, but when your balls are empty and you have nothing to talk about, you'll be looking at plain jane in a whole new light.

Can it be a sex shop with a theater in the back? That way it'd be a combination of a movie and a nice sausage dinner.

Tor?
Cinnamon isn't fat, even by skelingtonian standards.

You never know. Another war is probably on the horizon so things could change massively. Hell, if things improve, the kind of perfect storm we have that lead to chan culture and the kind of neetdom that brought us all together might be long gone by then.

But that takes actual skill.

We are going to watch 0083 Stardust Memory in 10 minutes. Feel free to come and watch it with us if you are interested.

Flybro.

Are those even real things? I've seen them in like movies and stuff but it just seems weird.

I've always said a good war would get rid of all the stupid sjw shit infecting the world right now. Bring it on.

I think it was more about him wanting to have something other people wanted. He always has to be the guy with the biggest T.V, or nicest car, etc. Never saw the point myself.

There will come a day when a great leader arises, but it won't be anyone you've ever heard of before

For that to happen the draft would have to be reinstated. And that means you get drafted too.
I doubt you want to die for some globalist agenda in sandland.

oh so that's where the name comes from.

Well if you compare the culture and technology that comes from war to the same from peace, it's a dead winner (no pun intended).
Personally I just want to matter. Even if I end up in the trenches, I want to do my part for something bigger than myself that would actually better my nation.
A war against the Bolsheviks or blacks? I'd get on the first flight to the front lines.

Chances are he's shitposting right now.

More often than not they're backrooms in sex shops rather than a whole theater. I haven't seen a whole theater dedicated to porn in person, I'm pretty sure they got weeded out in the early 2000's. There's still plenty of sex shops with "playrooms" though, but those are corridors and hallways with hundreds of screens playing porn & booths to jerk off/have sex in. Not quite the same experience.

Oh, so he was an asshole. Makes sense.

Heh, he has his good points. Im a bit of an ass too, just in different ways. So birds of a feather I spose.

I took a socjus class. It was fun.

Did a presentation on the wage gap using statistics. Before I presented some girl did some feminist slam poetry so it was a rough start.

After playing VTMB, i've always wanted to end up in some dhingy porno shop like Dirty Larrys shop, where I could watch coke addict hookers dancing. I don't even know why, just seems like it'd be an interesting night.

Did you pass

I just don't care for people who spend their days vying to attain things that others want for the sole purpose of getting a jealous reaction or to feel superior in some way, be it a hot girlfriend or just a new phone. I've known plenty of people like that, and they were incredibly shallow, bland people once you got past all the glitz and glamour.
Not that your friend was like that, but that's the trend I noticed.

Sounds disgusting. And a good place to sit in a puddle of aids semen

Ayyy lmao

Heading off for the night, see you guys around. Everybody take care.

Bye smokes

Night, Smokes.

It's nothing like that.
The last time I was in a playroom, the only people that showed up were middle-aged gay dudes cruising. You'd have to go to a dance club with an upstairs area for something like that, otherwise you'll see nothing but older dudes with their cocks hanging out.

The stench of semen in there is strong.
They do their best to clean them out, but with over a hundred glory holes and no rules, there's some stains that don't wash out.

Later Smokes McMahon

w-why do you know so much about these

not this again

Im trying to think of examples of depth, cant really think of it other than a few things. He is a bro when you need him tho. I think it was just an insecurity thing, where he wanted to feel like he had something worthwhile. I know what you mean about superiority tho, I've met people like that, who want to lord shit like it over others. Never got the point myself, but I never cared about those kinds of things. Decent is good enough in my book.

Later smokey.

Well that sounds nowhere near as fun as I imagined it. That's too bad.
In a porn shop for hetero shit? Seems like an exercise in futility.

Yes. Despite criticizing the profs home country of Dubai and cultural relativism regularly.

what a faggot

Because there's a "sex district" about three miles away from me and I went down there a few times just to see what it was like. By sex district, I mean 3 sex shops and a hotel that prostitutes frequent.
Never picked up a hooker because they were all unclean, but I've been in the back a few times. It's just ten bucks to get in and you can roam the corridors for as long as you like. Nothing much ever happened.

I think you're the real faggot around here friendo :^)

No such thing.
Most porn shops have a blend of gay & straight content and toys, and everything in between. They have to cater to all sorts of clientele, not just straight people. Plus, gay dudes cruise everywhere. There was an upstairs bathroom in the Sears I used to work at that was a notorious cruising spot. Sex shop backrooms are a better choice because no risk of security catching you and the environment lends itself to naughtiness.

I had that mod. That was a good mod.

No u :^)

Hubba fucking hubba

There's a mod for it?

You sucked some old dude off didn't you?

And damn I don't think I could resist the temptation of getting a hooker honestly. Even if they were a bit nasty.

Fucking faggots

Huh. I had read about those gay quickies things with some cruising sex app. Never realized it was so prevalent tho.

Pic related.

Is it common for Burgers to have toilets in the department stores because it doesn't happen in Aus
Sure there is in the plazas but not the Targets and Big Ws themselves

Yeah some mod off loverslab lets just about anything fuck you in FNV. Or lets you fuck about anything, if thats what you're into.

In the USA basically every store that isn't a tiny little nook has some kind of bathroom, otherwise you'd probably end up with some kind of DESIGNATED situation

I did not. I can tell you over skype if you're genuinely interested, but it's not anything too scandalous.

You need to resist that temptation. A night with a streetwalker is not worth the dick lumps.
You're not the straightest arrow in the quiver either, friendo.

Pretty much every establishment that sells shit has to have a bathroom in it, from big retail like Sears to small mom & pop shops.

Ausland doesnt have a lot of bathrooms? Even in Canada they're everywhere in large Company department chains like walmart and MC-Ds. Even a lot of conveniance stores have bathrooms they might let you use.

Fine. Have it your way.

I'm quite literally the straightest man here.

bloody spics
so wait does this mean even GoyStop has them

Yeah, but usually the target/bigw is IN the plaza so it's not a big deal.

I think it probably varies from state to state based on local laws and stuff but some of them probably do

We only have them in Plazas, International Fast Food Joints not called Subway, Petrol Stations but not Target or Big W
And no this isn't me being a rural fag, pretty sure even that huge one in Melbourne doesn't either

Holy hell, that sounds like paradise considering that I'm into Bloatfly-chan, I'll have to dig around

Whatever you say, bud. I'm not judging, I really don't care much.

You're about as straight as a banana you turbofaggot.

How odd. Why wouldnt you have them tho? I assumed it'd be in law for you guys.

Im sure theres some stuff for bloatflys tho IIRC not much. Tho with fallout 4 and the whole maggot babies being spat at you thing, guaranteed theres gonna be some fucked up lewd stuff for it. You got good times ahead for your fetish buddy.

It's all over the place. They'll even vandalize bathrooms by cutting holes in the stalls. Pic related.

That doesn't make any sense.

What I fear the most is Bethnet being heavily moderated and that client shit they have planned being always online, making it impossible not only to install mods on pirated copies but to even find the mods. Maybe I'm just doomsaying, I'd love for me to be wrong and Fallout 4 gets turned into a sex paradise just like Skyrim[ but considering that Bethesda releases have gotten worse with every installment, I fear the worst

Already said I'm a degenerate

You might find the Fo4 models are easily modded into Skyrim and get them that way.

Eesh. This is how you get stds. Nothing wrong with being gay but theres no reason to be a whore.

Yeah i've been hearing about that a lot recently. But Bethesda is pretty incompetent imo. I doubt they'd manage to stop modders from working outside the system. If anything the content creators would just have to go online to do it at worst.

And even if by some miracle they manage to do this, I dont see it lasting long. After they fuck up their community and biggest cash cow, they'd learn fast what happens when you skin the bear.

IIRC its the same as oblivion to skyrim. They're on the same engine but it's been tweaked so much it cant really work. LIke with the head to body models from FNV to Skyrim.Theyre pretty different and the tweaks to the engine makes too many differences between the two. Or other technical shit I dont really understand.

I really can't believe that Bethesda didn't learn a thing from paid mods, one of the biggest disasters in gaming history that costed millions, sure its Bethesda but you'd think they'd be concerned when they start losing mega bucks.

Off topic but its still sad that I'm most excited for a mod so I can bottom for overweight flies this year, Cook Serve Delicious 2 looks kinda fun but what the fuck else is there.

The stink of money is overwhelming their senses. They really should know better. Once they burn that community bad they're gonna lose a large chunk, and its the main reason why they're so successfull.

>Bottoming for overweight flies
We all got our fetishes buddy, nothin wrong with that hahaha.
Mount and blade Bannerlord hopefully. Im still a bit stoked for when it comes out. Hopefully its good.
Im also a bit excited for Far Harbour. It looks a bit like Point Lookout & I loved Point Lookout

How wel ldoes that mod run?
I mean, I've played the plain game. I need something a little different sometimes. Any impregnation by chance as well?

Have some Rare Bosses

It shows that they're burning the community, look at the Skyrim Steam reviews then go look at Fallout 4 reviews, the difference is staggering.

I've never played Mount and Blade besides a few minutes in the first one, I probably should.

Point Lookout was fun even if its pretty overrated, Far Harbor will probably be a step backwards but at least the atmosphere will be comfy

Dude I was discussing when its rleeasing, its not even out yet as far as I know. God I hope there's impregnation considering all those maggots. I'm always looking to help the Bloatfly colony so it'll be fun.

releasing*, goddamn its late though I can't sleep from physical pain, can't even close my mouth without hurting due to my lips getting accidentally cut

There's one for dogs. Though I couldn't get it working properly.

Ooh, nice! Thx buddy!

Very true. They havent been trying anywhere near as hard as they used to. It's been all about making them quicker and simpler at the expense of the games quality, in hopes of maximum sales. It's finally coming to bite them in the ass.

Not sure why they're being so stupid though, especially with the modding community. They're the reason why their games are so popular and have such lasting relevancy. Hell, Bethesda is best known for the phrase "mods will fix it". Seems insane to fuck with that.

Yeah most definitely, and it'll most likely be shorter too like Metatron compared to Dawnguard, but at least the atmosphere looks interesting in the new trailer. Might be fun!

**You notice they've streamlined their expansions? It's now a small questline in the main world like Dawnguard/Mechanist, then a homemaker/workshop mod like Hearthfire/Workshop. Now its going to be the new landmass like Dragonborn/Far Harbour.
Kinda lazy imo.**

Definitely worth a try. Hobo started playing it and he's been loving it. It's a pretty comfy/addicting game when you get into it. And the sequel is supposed to expand and improve on it.

Don't really care about dogs, but I'll tell you what, if that goddamned Bloatfly mod ever happens, I don't care how many hoops I have to jump through, I'll do it because I'm incredibly thirsty for it with the lack of art and all

The whole "Mods will fix it" BS has always pissed me off, I hate to quote a YouTuber, but "You can rub a turd until it shines, but then all you have is a shiny turd" - ProJared. If a game requires third party programs to be fun, its a shit game regardless of how fun it is with mods, which is the reason why STALKER is one of the worst FPSs ever released, it can spice up a game sure but if that's the only fucking reason why its worth playing, then there is simply nothing of value.

I noticed the DLC plan too, it seems cookie cutter.

Hopefully I can wrap my head around all the stats and shit in Mount and Blade, endless unskipable dialogue/stats screens usually kill the mood for me when playing games

doorbell woke me up while I was dreaming about slime girls

I just liked seeing a gal get sexed by things, impregnated after. I imagine myself watching it. Not much more.

I thought you were gay

Yeah?

I'm pans although I still wonder why it was a slimegirl since those are shit tier monstergirls

Oh I don't disagree. The core mechanics need to be in place for the game to be good, but a polished turd is better than what we get nowadays.
It's actually pretty simple, its just got a lot of rpg variations. Once you get used to it, you realize its not very complex. There is a bunch of reading as theres no Voice overs in it.

Sounds like you were saved from a nightmare

Just play skyrim then. They got an entire working pregnancy system with safe/unsafe days, chance of twins and shit in it with working collision mesh vaginas and shit.

I hate Skyrims combat and general everything.

What makes them so bad?

If its the sponginess of enemies theres mods you can install to make everyone die quickish or adhere to armor rules like heavy trumps all but slow as fuck.

she looked like she was wearing a suit

maybe

you have to fuck around with the viscosity too much and if you've ever played with putty before that's what the slimegirl would be like

A damp suit sounds incredibly uncomfortable.
Care to skype? Thread's dead and I'm about to bail. We can talk about Sunshine, lollipops, and homostuff

it's not like I don't want to talk but I just got up so I can't really into much let alone speaking right now

it was part of her

I was talking about typing out. I don't have a decent mic nearby anyway, but that's cool man.

oh then what about the cytube or the discord?

discord.gg/0uOW3OyEBIt128G5

I was suggesting skype because I finally set one up for 4am specifically and was trying to accumulate regulars from the thread in case I have to take a week away again.
Plus I try to keep lewd to one-on-one

I don't like skype at all but if you want to throw an add, whenever I do use skype I'll be there

chaosyourgod

Got you

You okay there britbro?

scrump bungus

what lewds?

doesn't mean I get any lewds

Be the change you want to see and get to it.

I probably have the highest post count on new /4am/. Have you posted?

Nope! Didn't see the point.

Fine then. Miss out on the fun. I'm enjoying the draw thread.

I have big black eyes too nigger.

Hmm, dont see how well this'd work for me.

What's the worst that would happen? Not like you have to avatar there. No one has so far.

Fuck this bullshit at this point, might as well stay up until I'm unconscious.

That's what I do. I have a crazy neighbor that blasts dadrock and screams. Sometimes this goes on for half the day.

But why not just stay on the vidya board, where I get to talk about vidya?
I like talking about vidya.

Day is shot at this point anyway. Might as well binge on a new show and have fun.

gay eyes

don't focus on them

Ok wait, I actually only have the one big black eye. My bad.

Yours is a dull life.

Wolf spiders are supposed to be the most maternal spiders of all the spiders. You're not being very maternal right now!

I talk about many things. I just like vidya. I think you just miss me and want to talk on the 4am board.
Or you're just shilling for new blood

Open Rainymood in a couple of tabs like 30 seconds apart. Turn the volume so it blocks out everything. Then put some comfy music on so that you can just barely make it out over the storm. This white noise should help.

you're not my son
I'm not your dad
I'm not a woman
you're a homo

Only half homo.
And even dads can be maternal. Shame on you for not trying.

they can be fatherly

Exactly what I said.

go to your room

You've already lost. It's time for you to make a vocaroo admitting your defeat.

I don't have to be your father to tell you to go back to your room

What are these threads for?

At this point it's people that should be banned but aren't because a handful that don't even show up anymore shat on Mark too hard so he forbids moderation in the threads.

That's interesting I suppose, it's a social group essentially?

Basically. A better term would be either clique or circlejerk.