USA, KEK and Russia will tear (((you))) a new Asshole

A US-Special Unit poses in Estland 50 meters away from the Russian Border. The Place was deliberately chosen as it is an Important Place for Russians, in the back Ivangorod, the oldest Fortress of Russia.

Fucking kill yourselves. KEK is done with you. Your Clown President and you will not last even 4 years. Bye Burgers. The world will be a better place without you and Israel, for all Mankind to live in peace.

twitter.com/i/web/status/829826583678558209

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the important ((thread)) that none, even russians cares about, also nice usage of bracket op.

Go back and also kill yourself..

We've already discussed what's causing events like this. The kikes are desperate to push a conflict between Russia and the United States, the last two great white powers, and then enact their world government in the aftermath. Of course, it's a dangerous game, since nuclear apocalypse is highly likely, but the elite pushing it seem confident they will survive the fallout in their bunkers in New Zealand (conveniently the best place in the world to be in the event of a nuclear war), and so their plans continue apace.

Iran is the lynchpin of this plan, and Israel is going to attempt to antagonize Russia-US relations to the breaking point by baiting the United States into military action against them, forcing the Russians to side with their ally. If Trump can resist the push to do this, we have a chance of avoiding this scenario.

Many of his own cabinet picks, like Mattis, are going to be angling in the opposite direction, though, so it will be an uphill battle. Obviously, as shown in the OPs picture, the Zogbots are as always blindly salivating to once again die for Israel and thinking they're being "patriotic" to do so.

you are fuck nah boy, FUCKED

sputniknews. com/politics/201702111050579903-putin-nato-us-military-force/

this is the new shill tactic, do not let them get away with it

Eurozone here.
I work with a lot of Russians, they see through the bullshit.
They love Trump. Most of the Russians I met are good people,
a few were dickheads.
I guess op is one of the dickheads.

I am not falling for the jews's useless bullshits. We know that they are very desperate for WWIII. If it is to happen then the white people are done for. This is what the jews wanted. Isn't it?

t. Aussie

How is this any different than a group of people taking a photo in front of the Eifel Tower or Brandenburg Gate?

The SF would still tear the shit out of the Russian mongoloids

False flag, those are Russian troops in American uniforms.
You know how I can tell?
NO NIGGERS OR SPICS

Oh come on, you are better than this. It's like you are begging us to be killed.

whatever you say, shlomo

That's certainly true. Your own title betrays you.

The US would have to be extremely stupid to ask for a nuclear exchange, so most likely it's just a few soldiers who think they're Rambo being dumbasses.

American soldiers are subhuman. Nothing new. They have been subhuman since the 19th century.

Agreed, this whole thread is about baiting emotive reaction from the dumbest users.

Too bad it won't work chaim, hopefully it won't be bumped any longer.

retard logic

You do realize all superpowers are cancer?
That's the toughest redpill to swallow.

As long as there are superpowers there can't be nationalism.

watcha doin there rabbi?

Holy shit… only 50 meters away from shaking hands and drinking beers. Kek truly is marvelous.

Why would they put them near Russia? Remember, we want our best fighting age white goyim to be closest to the meatgrinder!

Good, please leave you fucking russiaboos, I'm sick of you. Heil Trump

Pretty based tbh.

We still have you ZOG worshipping niggers floating around these parts? The election's over, feel free to leave anytime.

Let's make it (2). Go back to Breitbart already. You can thump your chest about an army of spics and niggers threatening anyone who doesn't want to take their paper money to your heart's content over there and you'll get nothing but positive reinforcement.

It's much more your speed. Here, though, we tend to avoid denying reality.