Pokemon thread

Lets have a pokemon thread.
What do you hope to see in Sun and Moon?
Do you think Sun and Moon will be in E3?
Also, what is your favorite?
>Favorite Pokegirl

Other urls found in this thread:

fio4ri.github.io/FavoritePokemon/
gamnesia.com/news/pokemon-sun-and-moon-info-will-be-revealed-on-may-10th
capx.wikia.com/wiki/CAPX_Wiki
dragonflycave.com/favorite.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WK-1NLpgCc0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9YOAyQWF4HMi6iESo-QsqK_O5MrYToRB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A bigger challenge over Gen 6, better graphics Hopefully they'll ditch top-down shit for an actual 3D environment a la Colosseum/Gale of Darkness
Leafeon
Grass4lyfe
Probably Gen 4
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
Double Battles are the only decent battle mode with a balance of variety and skill, Single is too plain and everything else is a gimmick
None, I like Gen 6 but I still don't understand why Megas had to be a thing tbh
Red
The protags mom

I'm hoping that they do what they've done to fire emblem and throw away any good plot or story and replace it with dating and waifus.

Do people really care that much about the story/plot in the main series Pokemon games though?

No

I forgot to mention my favorites
Gardevoir and Gallade
Psychic
Gen II HGSS
Explorers of Sky
Double
Mega Gallade
Gold
Lisia.

Slaking
Fire
3rd
Mystery Dungeon
single
Gardevoir
Norman
Iris

I just wish they'd get rid of Mega Evolutions and make them all a new tier of standard evolution.

Megas were a mistake, lore wise they're supposed to be what happens when you overpower a Pokemon until they get put into this sort-of hyper-evolved that they can't contain without the use of technology or whatever so its only temporary

I think the only reason Megas exist was because GF realized they can't just keep making 100 unique designs every gen so they figured they can just modify existing designs if they ever need to fill in the gaps

The story seems to be the same as the others.
Just in different settings.
Its really nothing new.
I just wish it had another type of story rather than same shit we've been seeing in every game.

I know asking for more difficulty is fruitless at this point, so I'd just really like to see a real fucking postgame for the first time since Emerald. You can be sure it'll be at E3, not sure how excited I am to actually see it there though.

Reuniclus
Psychic
Colosseum
Single
Sableye
Nate
Dawn

Fire Emblem never had a good plot or story, stop trying to fit in you fucking parrot.

I live in the LA Metro Area and I've never been to E3 before in my life, whats the point when you can watch corporate lolcows entertain us on live streams for free?

shit I'm a faggot, I read that as "You can be sure I'll be at E3…"

I went to E3 last year, and I'm going again this year.

It's worth it for the swag that press get tbh.

I don't think I can pick a favorite. There's too many I enjoy.
Either Fire or Dark.
Gen II, easily.
Probably one of the Mystery Dungeon games
Single
Probably Mega Lucario
Female Swimmer
Either Braixen or Glaceon
:^)

Good taste

But that's wrong.

more challenge and an actual post-game
probably but I only expect a trailer.
Torterra a best
Grass and Bug
Gen 4
Mystery Dungeon series
doubles and a few times triples since it feels more like a traditional rpg party and it's fun
Mega Mawile and Mega Swampert
Crasher Wake
Mars a cute

user plz, I don't want diabetes

-Removal of mega evolutions (never ever)

-A hardmode of sorts, wild pokemon/npcs are higher level on average and have better AI so its not just press attack to win

-Multiple save files

-Built in options that usually require rom hacking, such as randomizers and shit, though obviously disable online/trading for it.

I hope that the game will either introduce something, or leave something out that will make the people on Holla Forums mad because the sheer amount of salt from the last few games is more entertaining than the game.

Sun/Moon is about people fusing with their pokemon using the burst heart crystals, which means no character customisation knowing jewtendo.

The only thing in a new pokemon game guaranteed to not disappoint is new pokesluts

Stop trying to force this shitty fucking meme. Drop a source or leave.

None. It'll be the same shit as previous generations, and people will eat it all the same.
Maybe.
Starmie. A bro since Emerald, and a staple of my teams since then.
Water.
Third.
Mystery Dungeon. Colosseum/XD was fine too.
Rotation is fun.
Ampharos.
None in particular
Pic related.

Yeah, and add censorship from Treehouse too ? Fuck off.

Keep memeing, Burstfag. It will never happen.

A decent challenge, and a good postgame.
Ninetales
Psychic
IV
Mystery Dungeon
Double
Altaria
Scuba Diver/Free Diver
Sabrina

Dude he was so obviously joking.

You
So we can play and trade together :3

Gen 2 best
Ghost/steel/poison best types

This is it exactly.
Pokemon is pretty much dead to me after they put in megas.

This as well.
Lets not forget every fucking gimick they have added in the form of poke contests and movies.

But I liked poke contests…

… in Gen 3.

MFW

I never understood this either. Shit, do people even remember Lumineon? I had to look up how to even spell Kricketune and I don't even remember what the ladybug pokemon from gen 2 are called.

Whimsicott

Steel

I've only played Pinball back on the GBC if that counts?

Singles (Inverse battle is pretty cool)

Steelix (Sand force is such a shit ability for it though, to be honest, it should've gotten Filter or something to do with that orbiting steel)

Cyrus

None, they rarely stand out and the few that do just don't interest me

They also buffed some of the Gen 1 mon's but not with some of the shitmons from Other Gens
Mega Audino is utter shit and needed to be buffed before getting a mega but alas, that can't/wont be done because GF just want to jerk off gen 1

first pic are my favorite pokemans. the rest are trainers i wanna fug, marry, and settle down on a pokefarm with.

I don't judge

hey, best of both

I don't really have a favorite, but some I like are Milotic, Braixen, Sylveon (+ the Eevee family in general), Mawile, and while I like most water starters aside from a few, Empoleon is definitely my favorite out of all six.
Water or fairy.
4th.
Pokemon Conquest. It's hard to believe that such a good spinoff game is slept on so much by fans of the series.
I've never really played competitively in anything but singles in the past, so singles.
Mega Mawile I guess.
Skip.

Cynthia, but if I had to pick any from other regions Skyla and Elesa.

I got about 4500 coins in pokemon TCG online and I don't know what to do with them;

Should I just pick up a few decks that I don't have or should I piss them all away on booster packs?

Xatu for design, Gothitelle for moveset and general usage.
Psychic, although I like rock as well
2 for the artstyle, 6 for mechanics
Never played 'em
Single
Ampharos
Those psychic trainers who act all tough when you try and fight them, boasting about how they've seen the future and shit. Then they send out an Abra or Spoink or something and get surprised when they lose.

For Sun/Moon I'd like to see more worldbuilding. GF literally has an entire universe of magical creatures to expand on, but it just feels so empty with everyone saying some variation of "Pokemon are our friends". Gen 5 had some interesting ideas with Team Plasma, I'd like to see more of that. More museums, more gardens, more competitions like the bug catching one in gen 2, more week-based events. Just more interesting stuff in general to make the game feel more alive.
As for new mechanics I want to see them add delta pokemon from the card game. They're like normal pokemon but have the wrong type. It would be an interesting way to add variations to a pokemon. Give them an alternate colour scheme so the competitive scene doesn't cry, make them either rare encounters or only available in certain parts of the game. They'd be useful versions of Shiny pokemon, and easier to get.

They are in the logo, just like mega evolutions logo, just like the primal orbs.

Deal with it "but not muh digimon" fags.

So uh, you do this in every thread?

Off yourself my man, it's never happening.

Mawile
I usually go with a variety rather than any particular type, but psychic is pretty cool.
II
I think the only one I played was Stadium. Can't say I was into that one.
Singles. Doubles are pretty fun though.
Didn't play the newer ones with the Megas, but Mawile and Gardevoir look cute.
Any of the cute trainers, really. Lass, tuber, twins, battle girl, preschooler.
I'd probably go with Sapphire from the special manga.

Pretty gay.

Gengar

Ghost

Super Mystery Dungeon

Single

Gengar

Morty

your forgetting about being balls deep in a nigress scientist vagoo at the same time

When does CoroCoro usually come out? This month is supposed to have some actual information about Sun and Moon. I'm guessing just box art reveals for this month.

I still want a pokemon game where you play as a fabulous pimp

Any of you guys care about Pokemon Sage?

Box art could tell us the legendaries, not to mention the starters, a few new pokes, and maybe even a Mega.

Agreed.

I should have added this but guess i'll put it up.
Which is your favorite legendary pokemon?

Meloetta and Magearna a cute.

No they weren't.

Because new evolutions of old lines didn't prove they thought this already?

You people get way to autistic over Pokemon lol

Boogie please leave

Also isn't OP that one retarded autist who keeps making these threads and also got banned once for spamming Pokegirl threads? I'm assuming yes based on and

Boogie plz.

Please kill yourself, autist. You bump your shit threads from page fucking 10 with unimportant shit.

Gb2 cuckchan since you last claimed 4/vp/ was better than 8/v/.

I want gym leaders that have teams which synergize to do a certain tactic, instead of just random pokemon of a certain type.

Like a gym leader centered around a toxic/encore. The cpu should switch pokemon much more often too during gym leader battles.

I never made a claim like that, autist.

you already posted them, lugia and genesect

fio4ri.github.io/FavoritePokemon/

Tangrowth, Gardevoir and Lopunny didn't make it but I love those Pokemon as well ;_;

Volcarona

it's fucking powerful enough to be a second sun according to in-game lore, if that shit doesn't count as legendary I don't know what does

Volcanion looks like shit.

We already had a perfectly good Volcano Pokemon btw.

Where's Bayleef and Latios?

Because
R A R E T Y P E
A
R
E
T
Y
P
E

More cover edits.

also I kinda hope to see a lot of new pokes and some difficulty

Did they plan it all along?

A Hawaii region would be interesting. They can even do post-game areas based on the Northeastern Islands.

Magnemite

Psychic and Dark tie.

Gen 2. But HG/SS is GOAT

Not a fan of the spin-off games, but at least Super Mystery Dungeon was fun to play.

Single. Tried and true.

Not a fan of Mega Evolutions at all. If I had to pick one, it'd be Mega Gengar, because..Gengar.

Eh? You mean NPC's? Guess I'll go with the Kindergarten Teacher or the Waitress.

>Favorite Pokégirl
Serena's really growing on me. Dawn's always got a place in my heart and boner though.

Some real bullshit matchups.

Fucking bullshit.

And Magcargo can get as hot as the surface of the sun, what's your point?

Snorlax

Poison. I keep my actual teams balanced, but in terms of monotype teams, I like my poison monotype team over the rest.

Gen 3

Mystery dungeon red rescue team

Single

Pidgeot. He's my favorite bird and without it he's useless

Brandon

Misty because nostalgia and I'm not attracted to 10 year olds
▶Anonymous 05/0

I really liked contests from Gen 3 too

too bad they turned it into gay shit in later gens

Not using X&Y's engine, expansion of certain types, and a hardmode available from the beginning
Braviary
Steel
Gen 2 for the nostalgia
Colloseum was a refreshing take on the Stadium concept.
Double, you get much more out of the game from double battles. Most fun strategies are only viable in doubles. Singles is just about who can get their sweeper set up first. Triples are fun at times, but like Rotation and Inversion, they're too gimmicky to see regular play.
Mega Steelix with Curse/Heavy Slam is a hilarious wall on sand teams, otherwise Mega Scizor
Red/Ethan (original, not HGSS Ethan)
Gen 2 Misty

FUCK
Swapped around Alakazam, Misdreavius, and Mawile to be in their proper spots. Shouldn't do these things when I'm about to go to bed.

I'd personally go Southern California because of its diverse environments but too many things take place there already and GameFreak tends to base the general shape of locations for the fictional counterparts while scale and environments are totally different from real life

Florida has a distinct looking landmass so they could use that, and ass some of the Florida Keys as islands

How did i get this?
I feel like its rigged.

I want someone on Holla Forums to come up with a game that isn't thinking with their dick for once.

Now this is an idea.

Like… Why the fuck does it even matter if an autist made the thread or not? Most of the threads on here are. This is a Pokemon thread and people are talking about Pokmon.

A way to battle people online that excludes them from using fucking legendaries.

For Christ's sake, the online matching in the recent games is almost amazing but ultimately it's totally fucking useless unless you enjoy the challenge of trying to dunk 12 year olds with rosters 6 legendaries using actual pokemon. They went 95% of the way yet left the thing completely fucking unplayable.

Bretty gud

Is this how it feels to be a special snowflake?

Nigga I don't care about the fucking as much, I just want to bitchslap people while wearing a zebra jacket and a jeweled gold cane, and be completely in character while doing it

I also want this, except in the style of Evil Genius

I love it, why has no one done this? Might be out of place in Pokemon though.

Its about time GF does a different story.
I'm tired of the training to be a pokemon master story and just make something different for once.

This autist is gonna keep bumping this shit with dumb replies like every other thread.

Play a different game then, dumbass.

See

see I don't give a shit, autist. You reply to HOURS and even DAYS old replies.

Yeah it pretty much is. It's just that the sun/moon edit always reminds me of the idea of flamboyant pimp characters, which would work a lot better in a light-hearted world like Pokemon versus a more serious one like GTA or something.

obligatory

Honorable mentions to Grovyle, Weavile, Cofagrigus, and Mismagius

So lets say a Pokemon type world but built around being a pimp. Or if retaining the Pokemon, a romhack or RPG maker game.

Thus is the nature of a slow board with barely 3,000 people on it. Filter threads that don't interest you in the future.

I kinda actually like the idea of taking one or several established settings as parody, just to heighten the absurdity when the town you helped saved from the big bad's clutches in the original game is now the place that your engaging in a comical gang war with the local rival pimp because he dissed you in public and made you lose respect among your hoes

nice website to be honest family member

Is there a pokemon hack that includes all pokemon? I don't give a shit about pokemon newer than gen 3 though

If you only care about generations 1 to 3 then Fire Red Omega makes the whole pokedex available to catch in the one game.
If you want some newer pokemon then Light Platinum might work, but it's a little unpolished. There's 2 versions, because they couldn't fit all the pokemon on a GBA rom.
There's also Pokemon Zeta/Omicrom, which are PC fangames. Never played them myself but they have some of the later pokemon.

Legendary - Rayquaza
Non-Legendary - Golurk
Electric
Pokémon Conquest
Single > Double = Rotation > Triple
Mega Rayquaza (Yes I hate how OP it is but it looks cool as fuck shiny.)
Black
Any one with spats.

gamnesia.com/news/pokemon-sun-and-moon-info-will-be-revealed-on-may-10th

Get hyped.

Get fucked, I refuse.

I cant choose the last one

I can only assume this news will turn out to be something equally meaningless

Remember that announcement for ORAS which was just the two legendaries in 3D? I'm expecting something like that, just 2 seconds of nothing.

And with Nintendo's retarded "only zelda and NX at E3", it wouldn't shock me if major info was gagged until a future Direct where all the NX games and new/in development 3DS games are announced.

Then we'll get megas trickling out, info, and trailers.

I wouldn't mind trickling Megas if the Megas are actually good this time around. We don't need stupid shit like the most over-used Pokemon getting Megas on top of already being good. Give bad pokemon like Stunfisk or Vanilluxe a Mega instead of Pseudo-legendary Dragon type #8.

You're retarded. Please kill yourself.

To be fair, the really OP shit WAS given to "OK" Mons.
Kangaskhan and Slowbro both got a laugh until their ability and stats were shown off.

M-Mawile dominated for a while, Heracross also gets usage at some tiers.

But then you get Gengar, Garchomp, Tyranitar.

I'm kind of burned out on Showdown though, so maybe I'm just bitter.

Mega Dunsparce when?

Normal/Dragon?

I'd have went with Normal/Flying because wings, but there are already a shit ton of those. I think the idea is that it's a Coatl, so it makes sense for it to start flying. Dragon's best.

Some of my truest Poke-niggas have been eliminated, but I'd say this is pretty accurate.

respectable list.

Crobat or Gengar should be over Starmie, tbh

Is anyone willing to trade a Hoopa for a NA Darkrai code?

Fuck that, just give it a regular evolution instead. Reserve Megas for third stage evolutions only.

My friend of African descent.

a love letter to pokemon that's pretty much colosseum in a full sized world on my ds. think xenoblade chronicles tier world but with pokemon.
it'll never happen ;_;
Gengar
Psychic/Ghost
Gentoo
the rangers series because lorefag shit. best gameplay wise is mystery dungeon imo.
doubles/singles only, favorite gym leader of all time still koga.
Mega-Lucario
koga
gardevoir

Hard choices near the end

Let's get real.
sun and moon is going to be shit.
Lets focus on pokemon sage.

is the greatest pokemon ever

No megas.
No fairy type.
A wider variety of pokemon typing.
It seems to be chugging along.
What is not to love?

what can I say I like the weird ones and bugs

pokemon sage designs are so much better than anything nintendo has produced in the last 15 years its not even funny.

Is there more to this than designs, or is it just some idea guy wank like Broquest?

This smells like fucking obvious shilling, but it does look good. Will there be official Pokemon in the game or only fakemon?

It started on halfchan /vp/ and seems to be making progress.
They have a rough outline for whole map and a few routes and towns done completely.
They have a demo you can try on their website.

The devs have came here in an official capacity and they seemed alright but I am just some schmuck who enjoyed the demo.
So take it all for what you will.

also what is shown there is everything that will be in the game.

I'm liking Monkezuma's design

We taught em a lesson

dude, theres a demo and shit, check the tubes for pokemon sage

They never came back?
I just assumed that I missed them like I did with Anton and Coolpecker

Thank you user.

That was fun.

How is Gamefreak not going to shut this down?

Great taste
But you have to go back

wew
that was rough

I cannot recall exactly but I think that they said that a) they are keeping this mostly on the down low and B) if anything does happen there isn't too much to tie what is up to anybody so they would quietly take it down and just set up somewhere else/release it as shareware once its finished.

I mean what are they going to do? Take down their little wiki page?

True that.
I like the demo
Best of luck to them

It caused so much salt. It was one of the many clues before release that the remakes would be fucking terrible.

Anton and Coolpecker is still under development….right?

They're still here, they've got a semi-permanent thread on /pokemon/, mostly because that board is so slow.

>>>/pokemon/586
I fucked that up.

SOON

Is it a new H-Game?

Close, H-Movie

Better not pull a Liru

idk.
would like to know when its getting released

My favorite is Minun. It's just so adorable.
Type, I guess, would be metal or something. Maybe electric.

Got in too late to like particular gens
Which pretty much applies to the rest of the questions, too.

uuuh

Feels real bad man

2001 called and said it want its flash movies back.

anyone got any good rule 34 pokemon? i can't find anything decent on google…

Holy shit, so I want waifumon, not Pokebros.

Damn, I just learned something new about myself.

I didn't really expect anything in particular, and I was still surprised with the answer.

Also I think Lapras would be number 11.

I didn't really know who my favourite Pokemon were at all, but now that I see the list I don't disagree at all, and I don't think I'd swap out any Pokemon from my list even after looking at other peoples' lists.

So favourite type now?
I have 1 fairy, 4 psychic, 2 fire, 1 dark, 1 ice, 1 dragon, 1 ghost, 1 poison, 1 bug, one steel.

So psychic I guess.

As for favourite Pokegirl I think May or Dawn are the best.
Damn it's been a while, which one actually almost had a real romantic relationship with Ash? She was best girl.

GARDEVOIR IS THE BEST DEVOIR

Wrong.

Sexy as fuck

She is pretty cute.
I would do so much lewd stuff to her like hold her hand and pat her head and kiss her lips softly and take her on romantic dates and watch anime and romantic movies with her and marry her and impregnate her and take responsibility

Why is Gardevoir so amazing?

Because you are a furfag. Obviously.

In other news, Dubsblade gets dubs. Local man P. Bateman comments "impressive, very nice".

Liking Gardevoir isn't really the same thing as thinking that you're a dog or whatever.

There needs to be a word for people that just like humanoid girls, like monstergirls and pokegirls, but don't think that they're a dog or dress up in a mascot costume.

Also Arcanine is pretty cool too, he'd be my 12th. Same with dubsblade, maybe 13th.

Gardevoir is more like a fairy.

Damn, Gardevoir is so cute.

Also I like a lot of the 'fossil' Pokemon.
It's probably from when I was a kid obsessed with dinosaurs.
Omanyte, Lileep, Tyrunt, all pretty cool.

What are the best fossil Pokemon?

I like Tyrunt, Tirtouga and Aerodactyl.

THE TWEENING

holy shit

dragonflycave.com/favorite.html

I expect it to be better than x and y, mostly because x and y are terrible. Hope isn't really something I want to get up for it.
maybe
can't choose
ghost
2 or 4
Snap or Pokken.
single for me
Mawile it's the only one that really looks good to me, so I'll go with that
If playable, lucas. If non, I don't have one.
Gen 4 had a lot of good girls, but gets it. Mars a cute.

Fucking furfags.

Thanks for the link.
Not sure how long it was suppose to be but i did as much as i can.

Good pokemanz, maybe environments like the gamecube games
Charizard
Flying
Either 3 or 4
Explorers of the Sky
Single
Charizard Y
Gen 4 guy
Cynthia

Exploration, interesting world, at the very least a way to change difficulty that I don't need to get two versions to unlock, and of course, a way to get info on unobtainable Pokemon for the version I got.
Yes, they're about to throw out some new info on it in two days and Gamefreak hasn't put enough work in the recent titles to make me think they couldn't make a playable demo for E3.

Mawile
Don't have one
Can't choose, Pokemon started dying for me at G2.
Stadium 2
Inverse
I hate the idea of them
Either Red or Green. I miss when rivals weren't yes men.
Ranger if you meant Trainer Class.
I don't know so I'll go with Roxie since it seems like an impossible question.

I'd kill for the return of the Game Corner.

Why did they have to rape Sapphire with ORAS?

It'd have to be Entei and the Regis.

I like you

I'm expecting Matsuda talking about what they want to do with G7 with a small chance at battle video using old Pokemon.

I like your mother, she's a good fossil.

GET

fugggg

Really?

Hey kid.
Wanna steal some Pokemon?

>>>/pokemon/586
thanks for the infor bruh

We are still around, a follow up thread was just never made. I asked around why and apparently we decided to wait till the next demo is out before we'll make one.

Nah, he's not one of us. If we are gonna shill it here we'll outright say it's us posting

Only fakemon though to answer your question

Just judging by the demo here, but you guys seriously need to change the highlighting on move select, it's very hard to notice and may result in unnecessary selections.

That's the first time i've ever heard somebody give that as feedback, but i'll pass that along,

Literally the only reason there aren't fairy types and megas is because we didn't know the details yet. We discuss fairy retypes if we were open to doing so and megas for a half-joking Gen Two all the time in dev chats. You should really try to be less of a grouchy contrarian and consider the balancing measures and tactical variety it spawned.

You can choose to skip so the pairings are better, but getting down to the last few is bullshit for that reason.

Favorite Pacmen?: Gengar , still have theNosferatu and Spookums from my og copy of red
Fave Type: fire mostly, for a few gens they were getting lean
Fave Battle: single 3 stock
Favorite Mega: charizard, gengars fine the way he is

So the news for sun and moon is happening tomorrow, what are you expecting? I only really expect a few pokemon, some of the region, and maybe the trainer you will play as. Not getting my hopes up though, as that could lead to disappointment.

either a trailer of sun and moon doing some moves and some new pokemons and megas, then release date and or a date on another video or stream basically talking about the games.

that is what i am expecting before but now nintendo I expect nothing

Probably the box art for SM.

Yes, pretty much. After seeing how slow they were at revealing information on ORAS after it was revealed, I'm keeping my expectations low.

probably this

So it really is an owl, but it looks nothing like the "leaks" that were spammed every five seconds for two months. Nobody wins!

Flurries are probably gonna be all over that like the fennekin line. Also what the fuck are those digimon ass legendary designs?
Hawaii looks like a pretty fucking cool setting though.

holy shit I like it.
Looks like it's going to be roughly the same with some liberties taken like BW2.

These have been getting worse since BW2.

Hey faggots S/M news isn't the only thing that happened today:

The final video (dragon) in that 20th anniversary type tribute collaboration japanese artists were doing came out:

youtube.com/watch?v=WK-1NLpgCc0

If you haven't seen the other ones, there's a playlist here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9YOAyQWF4HMi6iESo-QsqK_O5MrYToRB and his channel has making of stuff as wel (such as how that creepy as fuck bannete doll was made)

Now that it's all over, what were your favorites and least favorites? I thought Ghost, Bug, Steel, Psychic, and Posion were the best, with Ground, Ice, and electric all being very underwhelming.

Grass is fine.
Fire will heavily depend on his evolutions if I like it or not, first one is shit but tiger/cat fire pokemon could be cool.
Water is already unredeemable shit.

I actually liked Fennekin, it was furry bait but also was fine.
Lets hope they won't fuck up his final evolution.

Great pokemon designs since I won't really play it. Will emulate years down the line probably just for fun.
Chandelure, Froslass, Delphox
Ghost/Fire
III
Mystery Dungeon
Triple
I don't like any of them more than the pokemon they're based off. Mega were a mistake. Well, Mawile maybe.
May from third and fourth anime seasons when she wasn't a dumb brat anymore and got some respect from writers.

Glad I didn't stay up for it. It wasn't even more than 2 minutes. I didn't even get my hopes up and I feel disappointed.

Wow that sure is some tasty looking bait.

I love the design of that water starter, to be honest. It's really cute, probably will be my choice. I wonder how much about the game they're gonna leak before the game actually comes out, it would be nice to have a bit of a surprise again after Gen 6 was leaked. And Gen 5. And Gen 4.

It doesn't matter if it's leaked because it comes out five days later in Europe for no reason. We'll get the real leak experience no matter what.

then don't look at the leaks

I hope they don't handle it the same way they did with XY. There were about 70 new ones, but GF revealed so many of them that the Greninja/Hawlucha leaker was written off as fake by anons when he mentioned Xerneas was #716.

If stands:

As Hamon users:

YFW GEN VII STARTERS ARE JOJO AS SHIT

That owl pokemon looks cute