Anti-Cartel General

Hello fellas and fellows, let's make another thread in which we inspect the habits of drug-pushing mud peoples.

are you cartel-user or some other fag? if you are please tell me you have collaborating with ICE 24/7 ever since inauguration

Welcome again m8. I'm always happy to see spics getting the punishment they deserve.

Yes, altrough mainly with texan police dept.
now that's Trumps on power this photos have become valuable
SPREAD 'EM!

Uhh…

cuckchan banned me for fighting cartelss

bump

You really have to legalize drugs and repatriate the commerce and off the books money to make the beans stop. You also need to do this with teeth. Prove me wrong puritancucks.

this is your brain on libertarianism

For a second, l thought the parquet flooring in the third image had swastikas in it.

DEA can just become re-tooled into an ATF to punish those profiting outside the white market.
Do you really think Narcos can survive with a Wall and Drugs suddenly costing what they are worth instead of fortyfold?

What you fail to realize is that drug use in and of itself is the problem. It's degenerate regardless of legality

and its a vice and issue for the church not the statist. Social sanctions like how smoking has been curbed is reproducible and more effective. You also take this trade away from the blacks. They are still professional criminals, but they will not have that to agitate over.

it is simple
just arrest people who are caught doing drugs and imprison them indefinitely
do the same to drug dealers

of course though, this would happen after the CIA is dismantled; otherwise they'd break them out of prison

So what you want to toss all the Trump voters in jail? Remember that demographic study capturing the uptick in middle aged white death rates due to drugs and suicide? Are you going toss all of them in shackels?

I thought "hardened criminals" were supposed to be tough?

You don't need to be tough when you have a gun.

I'd assume strength is a positive characteristic in any fight, even if you have a gun. Between allowing you to be physically more capable (running, jumping, etc), and strength being important in close quarters combat, I'd assume a criminal would want to be strong.

Pablo is likely the only cartel gangster I respect because he was so ruthless. All opposition was crushed before his wraith including and not limited to Columbian Government. Not that I am promoting him, but one must fight against these people with the same tactics. In Mexico the Cartel leaves people and their families hung from bridges to make a point to not fuck them over. We must do the same to these smugglers and their families. String Mexican women and children from bridges and actually fight a war against these criminals who are poisoning the youth.

Hard working immigrants, OP. What's the problem? They're just helping their families heh

That would be sweet.

Is that what the gay jewish teevee told you? He blew up a fucking airliner with almost 300 innocent people. The guy he wanted wasn't even on it. He was a serial killer and terrorist and you, "respect" him… Neck yourself faggot.

Most of them are probably as strong as they need to be. If you look at typical infantry rather than at /fit/ you'll notice soldiers tend to be on the thin side. You need to be strong enough to carry your gear and do enough cardio to carry it all day. Bulking yourself up beyond that point is just giving you more mass to carry.

THE HAIRDO!

for years in the 1980's colombians were feared by cubans and considered uncivilized animals for their barbaric behavior.

The Mexicans have outdone even the worst gore the Colombians created

The Mexican cartels will have the same fate.

Pick one.

Pic related is a Navy SEAL.

Santa Meurte in facebook photos feed = deffo a gangbanger

It would be wise for you to never post again.

It's like some gore competition, how the fuck can that country even be unfucked at this point? Even if police would become more ruthless then the criminals would just step up their game to match it. Is a culling the only way forward?

I really hope this degenerate nigger is dead

Yea I don't think so nigger go back to hollywood version of Pablo.

Pic related is too tight skinned and would die after being shot once. He should know better.

You mean they feared the wrath of the CIA cubans.