Why are you too poor to buy video games, Holla Forums?

Why are you too poor to buy video games, Holla Forums?

Just use G2A and stop giving a fuck. It's a win-win since you're not pirating and you're fucking over publishers for slapping ridiculous prices on games.

Isn't G2A still kind of a legal grey area, or is it completely 100% legal?

Because every fucking game is behind a DRM these days and i don't like piracy.

If I was a poor dumbass I'd buy videogames instead of useful tangible shit.

It's perfectly legal. The site just allows people to sell keys.
If it was in question, it'd be shut down by now.

You're doing nothing wrong by buying keys for a reasonable price, from sellers with 100% feedback ratings. It's not the sites fault that there are a few bad apples.

What I don't understand is why people who sell game keys in this manner don't simply get into a straight forex currency exchange

Is it because of the current stability of the video game market?

Really? I got a 306065862 out of it.

I think it's a 0 at the end

It's a bit of a grey area since it's other people selling keys, and it's entirely possible that those keys were obtained illegally.

Atleast the first 6 numbers are right.

Its just that 8th number i cant figure out.

7th*

I'm an aged manchild with no real job.

That's okay, but why are you telling us?

m8, were you shilling Diablo III back when it came out?

A common theme was calling the people who weren't going to buy it poor and trying to up owning that shit game as a status symbol.

Because I'd rather spend those 40 dollars on liquor than some moba wanna be shooter. I'll get more enjoyment out of it.

my only vices are video games and cute girls

I'm not buying Overwatch either, but anyone who says buying alcohol is better than buying games needs to shut the fuck up.

I will get 0 enjoyment out of playing a game I have no desire on playing. So I'd rather spend my money on something that I do enjoy. What's so hard to understand?

Or i can just buy a good android and a controller and have a lifetimes worth of games for around 100 dollars.

Are you drunk IRL?

i'll try the open beta out this weekend and see if it's worth my money

i'm gonna be pissed if it's actually fun

Or you can just not buy anything new, and use the PC that you're posting on and save yourself a hundred bucks.

Yeah, but j like the portability. Still better than buying overwatch.

Yeah I agree with you, there's this guy trying to hype the game to me, and I'm just like "no, I don't really want this ASSFAGGOTS arcade game, thanks."

But he's one of those arseholes who thinks that a conversation isn't over until he changes his mind or you change yours. Can't stand that shit.

With 40 bucks I can buy a professional-tier harmonica.

Honestly, i dont see a point to even buying new games anymore. I mean with ps2 emulation we already have a major bulk of the best games. And ps3 games are super cheap too. Im just going to forego any new consoles or a new pc and just play the old stuff. i still dont know why i own all the 7th gen consoles

why buy anything when you can just live innawoods and eat psychadelic mushrooms to pass the time?

Now this, is something I can get behind on.

For me it's not so clearcut. Because I'm still a fan of FromSoftware, and I actually like the games they produce, I've played all of them except for BB cause no PS4 and I don't feel the need to be like "man, fuck video games I'll just emulate forever."

I have a long list of games I still want to buy, and I wonder if I will ever get around to buying even half of them.

I wouldn't man, she's got burns all over her body.

I would pay money to take away from Bethesda.

The only game i want to buy thats not released yet is persona 5, and i already have a ps3 so im good there.

your opinion is super appreciated, user-kun

upboated ^_~

why buy a shitty game when you can buy quality onahole?

It's not? Anyway, I'd only get Persona Dancing all Night for this qt.

I thought about posting Seeu, but figured I'd not bother. Then you post her anyway.

Because I dont buy shit. And I feel 40 dollars richer than you OP

because my job doesn't start until june first, and I won't get my paycheck until 2 weeks from then.

What the fuck?

Source?

gelbooru

outside of that I have no idea

Why can't you get dubs?

Who the fuck is into this shit?
Watching girls get fucked by other guys?
Are you cuckolds or something?