Who did you lose in the suicide mission?

Who did you lose in the suicide mission?

Other urls found in this thread:

sc2.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try shill, i know what youre planning.

Shill, show some fucking skill. you know, what you clearly fucking lack Mass Effect 2 is where they decided to take the primary ideals of the entire space genre and shit all over them. At least Mass Effect 1 didn't fucking do that and have a robust leveling up system to boot.

I have no idea what your talking about . . . .

I losted the game, goys!

What about you?

check em

tbh I don't really give a shit about the new game since it has nothing to do with the original trilogy

The original trilogy was shit too

Well congratulations!

You got yourself caught!

How can they fuck up so badly?

My doubles.

To be completely honest with you, I've never played a Bioware game I've enjoyed, and the only games I haven't played (BG1 and 2) seem so similar to Dragon Age, which I didn't enjoy, that I've been avoiding trying them for years. That said, Mass Effect 1 was startlingly mediocre, I don't really get what people see in it, let alone 2 or 3. Probably waifus.

I'll admit the third ME was nothing special and the 1st one was just downright frustrating

SJWs. Not even once.

Because I don't play shooters masked as shallow faux RPGs.

check em

And 2 is straight up bland trash, a pseudo RPG for the average 80 IQ normalfag

dubs

Not much to do with the actual gameplay but the setting and the lore they had in 1 before they retcon shit in 2. If they would have build the game right within the sequels they could have made a great series, but like I said they fucked everything up.

it could have been a soulless cash-cow and an overrated turd that attracts the most cancerous demographics possible? your wish is come true, then.

What did they retcon?

Everyone except mordin, legion, garrus, grunt and possibly the fish.

$60

Good one, but I'll tell you something even worse

Nobody.

I wish there was game like Mass Effect, but good.

I want to have space adventures with planet exploration, "diplomacy" and shooting aliens.

I only got halfway through that game before I realized it was just a middle of the road third person shooter with less rpg mechanics then devil may cry 3

ME rips off Star Control 2's, so you might want to check that out. It's a totally different genre, though. It's mainly about exploring the galaxy and gathering resources. The game aged well in my opinion, played it for the first time a few years ago and had a blast. You will have to write down your own notes if you don't want to get lost.
sc2.sourceforge.net/

Lost the nigger, on purpose

Youre my nigger for always. Ur-Quan is a toptier game

the only win is not to play

and i didn't, I won!

No I haven't.

The game was $60. I don't buy DLC period.

An0n, loosing implies a sense of regret.

I didn't "loose" anyone.
It was a planned, subtle execution.

me too

amateur

Yeah, it's not shit.

Classic shill tactic:
Wanna know why?
I'm laughing straight to the fucking bank.

nice meme

wtf is wrong with you people? do you go to macdonalds and whine that it's not medium-rare stake? From the very first minute of the first game you knew what you're getting into, the send one followed that trend and so the third one with a diarrhoea at the last half an hour

I saved everyone

My sides

Jacob and Miranda, because fuck Cerberus. Martin Sheen should've figured out it wasn't an accident and was bound to happen.