Hear that new Cawadood video is getting bombed with dislikes

I hate the industry so much

wait, so the now cawadoody is actually good

And normalfags hate it?

Yes, CoD is better at being spess warfare than Battlefront is.

What I've read about me has me cautiously intrigued.

Also they also said something along the lines of "don't worry it won't stray from the formula too much."

I have a feeling it's going to be a little like Black Flag was for Assassin's Creed: a game that would have been better off not even trying to pay lip service to the series it's technically part of.

That's assuming they don't chicken out and rip the good stuff because normalfags hate the trailer.

Can't wait for Activision to realize they don't want money and give into the nostalgiafag children

But they already did with the HD remake of MW

Makes me think that Activision knows that these fags only buy shit if it looks pretty, even if its the same shit they've played before. Just wait till Black Ops 4K with VR support or something.

I don't care that the real thing would cost 93579815714380974 dollars, Activision can afford that for and thanks to CoD

futuristic shit is about as overused as realistic modern warfare

Well fuck, I mean its got some creativity and gameplay potential at least.

just like black cocks 3 and advanced warfare?

i had the exact same opinion, even though i really hate what they did to space oddity. if they can deliver what they're promising vis a vis the spaceship sections, the seamless ground-to-space shit, all that fun stuff i'll be really interested… but at the same time, i know that either

-the really cool shit will be gated behind DLC
-there will be a Doritos preorder chipship that is statistically superior to the stuff you could normally get
-you'll be able to do a seamless ground battle to space battle to boarding action to space battle to landing on mothership… and this will count as missions 7,8,9,10 and 11 and then the game will likely end

still, i'm actually interested in a cod game for the first time since modern warfare, so they did something right

I gotta say, those ships look pretty cool. Sort of reminds me of the heli carrier from marvel. Except alot less retarded.

>this actually looks fun

Actually, yeah
They looked more innovative and fun then any other CoD

CoD always has the best design. Ever seen those exoskeletons from Advanced Warfare?

They work better as an action flick than a video game.

Why the fuck do they even want MW-tier games again? There's fucking oceans of them, I'd rather see the new futurish CoD and see it become the new Halo instead on yet another modern military game.

Obviously gonna be shit, but that trailer was cool looking.

Hell, what if cod goes full doom and had demons/alens and a full weapon arsenal?

Gotta admit this looks tentatively cool, but:
>BF2142, ETQW, and even Titanfall already did this, but casulbabbys are too retarded to remember that

It's like a human centipede Ouroboros.

It's some really bad timing. We've already had Halo, Destiny, Killzone and other shit and all of those sucked.

Besides

The answer to solve this series' problems is to stop making the damn games, not move on to a different theme and do that one until it stops hemorrhaging money just like WWII and Modern era

Also better at doing space combat than Warhammer 40k ever was.

HELLO?

My thoughts exactly.

Man this series when from uninteresting to amazing.

They're built on the same engine more or less, only seems like the next step.

Hell, its already faster than Doom 4.

i sincerely hope you're not implying you're going to be able to do all that shit in multiplayer, son

I wouldn't know, I'm still not going to give my money to EA. Remember, we hate EA. Why would you give them money? I don't give my money to AAAs, because when you have a stance like "the industry is stagnant and it needs to change" it makes no fucking sense to keep buying the newest games that come out, and feed into something you continually harp and shit on.

Oh they did something good for a change, GOOD FOR THEM, until they do it CONSISTENTLY no money. You don't spank a dog for pissing and then 20 minutes later give it a bone because it sat.

It feels like normalfags are always behind the ball on things. CoD was a stale shitfest and everybody on pre-exodus halfchan and Holla Forums knew it. But back in those days Modern CoD Warfare Blops was the hottest piece of garbage around.

Now CoD is trying to do something a little new and cool and refreshing and the normalfags have just gotten on the hate train.

Anyway, I dunno man. I'll wait for more footage. It's going to be hard to convince me to give money to EA, even if it does have goddamn spaceships and mechs.

I liked the trailer, despite being completely disinterested with CoD, although my brother will pick it up, so I can poke him about the single player campaign.

Have I been transported into a fucking bizarro universe, and didn't realize it until now?

Or is just Holla Forums being so edgy and contrarian that they'll shit on every single game, unless it's disliked by the general public, in which case they'll like it?

I might give CoD another shot after ignoring it for the last 9 years.

The industry is so bad now that CoD looks good.

Blops 3 had 2 fully fledged story modes, horde co-op and single player survival, and multiplayer for the average price tag. How many games now even have that much content in your average AAA game without it being locked as DLC now?

Seems to be the case. Holla Forums loved Dark Souls until big name Youtubers started playing it, then this huge group of anti-Dark Souls seeped out of the woodwork.

I had no idea CODfags were pants-shitting mad over it when it caught my interest.

Either way, a show of solidarity is required for me to patronize another AAA game. A company that shows me improvements for several titles, then I'll consider buying said titles.

And Bethesda is completely beyond redemption. After all the shady and terrible shit they've done, Bethesda can go fuck themselves forever in my books.

The problem with CoD was that it was literally the exact same fucking shit with a yearly release. It had nothing new, made no attempt to innovate, and people shat on it because it was a game of "who sees who first" and retarded autistic 12 year old children and BRs played it and flooded the communities of other games with retards.

Now CoD tries, not very hard, but it tries to do other things, add in new shit, new movement mechanics, make the games feel different. They finally fucking listened to the people insulting them for making shit games, and the normalfags FINALLY fucking caught on to CoD being a bad game series and insult it in spite of their attempts to fix what they fucked up because of the "CoD sucks and is for kids" meme.

I fucking hate this planet.

test

I hope that's changed by now. I doubt it has, and I doubt it will. Which means another Republic Commando experience: the most awesome as fuck 8 hours of your life, and then eternal sadness.

Probably because cancerous faggots sneak in with the normalfags. I'd like to say that I wouldn't mind the normalfags, but as long as the 12 year old mic screamers and the rainbow hairs sneak in among them, no deal.

Might I susggest reddit or tumblr for your browsing needs? You can make your hugbox there since opinions seem to trigger you so violently.

No, Holla Forums started hating Dark Souls when it showed up on the PC and the artificial difficulty meme went full force, even further proof that master race kiddies are fucking cancer that need to be glassed from the gaming landscape.

I fail to see how the color of their hair or their 12 year old voices fucking matter at all. I saw there was voice chat options in Dark Souls 3, so I made sure that it was turned off; the game defaults to the OFF position for those settings, so even FromSoft gets it.

I play, my friends play, we all get along we all enjoy the games, we have differing and likeminded opinions about all kinds of shit to do with the games; and never do we need to sit and say "man, I just got into a game with a 12 year old mic screamer, and I just am fucking done with this game" or "this faggot with rainbow hair fought me, and I did everything I could not to alt+f4 and shove the computer off the desk." Never comes up. Not a factor.

They don't come around here.

I give you one warning, the next time you say something stupid I won't even respond because I won't see your posts anymore.

he was dying of cancer for the last two years, I doubt he'd have been up for it

Yes, people like things I don't like. That's why I said something about it you fag, instead of staying quiet. I'm not sorry for "cracking your consensus", and no I won't leave this place so that only people who agree with you are still here. You hypocritical faggot.

And not only that, but they like something which not too long ago they said they hated with all their passion.

What?

Yeah, circlejumping, rocket jumping and overbounce are already in CoD (at least, they're in MW1 and prior). All they need to do is remove the landing anim and give you more than 2 weapons and we have an old school shooter with really shit TTK and too much hitscan

Still a better choice than nuDoom for sure, but not quite worth buying

People complain about every game on here. Some of them might be contrarian hipster faggots, sure, but if you think people didn't dislike Souls prior to it being Youtube fodder, then you might be an even bigger faggot than they are

The problem for me is that the core is still the same. Jetpacks, wallrun etc are just instances of slapping cool accessories onto a shit product

I don't get it, why don't they just pay to use the original song from one of the albums? Why does it need to be recorded by Activision?

Right, Activision. Battlefield and COD are so fucking generic and blandly alike (or used ot be anyway), that I don't even care who actually makes them, they're two sides of the same coin kind of deal.

wat
if they put out a product I actually want i have no problem paying for it, regardless of company. i'm not trying to wave some GAMER PALADIN banner and save muh industry, i just want fun games
positive reinforcement, retard. when a company or person or dog does something good, reward them. also, you've clearly never raised a dog before

i mean, in fairness i'm not saying OH BABY TAKE MY MONEY ACTIJEWS I FORGIVE YOU FOR FUCKING MY ASS FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS and i'm definitely going to wait until a price drop if i do decide to buy it. all i'm saying is that the premise of this game has me interested, but goddamn your "burn them down they're bad UNITED WE STAND" rhetoric is retarded. what this industry needs is good games regardless of whoever makes them

I've raised a dozen dogs. And they behave because positive reinforcement immediately after negative reinforcement is still positive reinforcement following negative behavior. It teaches them that as long as they behave immediately after they misbehave, that they can get away with it. You should not get any more pets, because clearly you can't train them properly.

All spare bucks goes to advertisement.

>The unwashed masses unequivocally hate it

You know, I've never once bought a CoD game but this time might actually be a first. Though it will have to have some actual effort put into it before that happens. I can see this turning out to just literally be nothing more than CoD in space, with all the shitty coding, AI and P2P multiplayer we've come to expect from the series. But man, just imagine if they actually put some fucking effort into it for once.

I've been more of a Battlefield fan until DICE ruined it with BF3 onwards, so honestly this shit interests me more than anything they could possibly pull with CoDfield 5.

Dude, CoD has always been a cinematic tutorial. The WW2 CoD are less creative than MW onward tbh, since they stole the scenes from WW2 movies.

dogs have a short-term memory of events for like, what, ten minutes? are you the kind of tyrant who will make your dog feel like shit for an entire day just for piddling on the carpet? jesus christ. i'm starting to understand your mentality here

you're right about cats though, cats learn how to manipulate you like that pretty much instantly

Ain't that the fucking truth, everyone wants to spend tens of millions of dollars on advertising and only a couple million on the actual game itself. Imagine how much people would pay if a game actually spent the budget on developemnt and went with only a meager advertisement campaign.

I think this could get away with better then Black Flag since there's a lot of not-pirating shit to be shoved in to make it an Ass game. This, ehh who cares so long it involves two fractions fighting with guns.

I kinda hope they know they're going off the beaten path so they're throwing the MWRe to the wolves to cover their asses. CoDkiddies get what they want and we might get something Fun. Lord knows it has the potential to blow DOOMED the fuck out

Funny you mention 40K, the grunts look exactly like Guardmen

When you ground your child, do you tell them a couple hours later "it's all okay now, you can go out to play" because you feel bad and like an ogre? The idea is to send home the message that what they did is bad, and that they are bad for it. Stop being a fucking switch hitter.

It would probably go down the black hole like with Schafer and Molyneux.

Then I guess everything is all well and truly fucked.

children are humans. dogs are dogs. if you raise one like the other you're - at best - an idiot and at worst a threat to your family. you make your point with the dog because your dog is not out to get you; once it realizes you're mad about their mess on the rug or whatever they'll feel awful about it. anything after that is just cruel, man

all baiting aside i understand what you mean though. i know plenty of dog owners who raise their dogs like that, with a firm hand and all about discipline etc. personally i believe more in having a dog for companionship as opposed to having a dog as a subordinate, but if i was raising a hunting dog or something i'd approach it differently

sage because nobody cares how we raise our pets

To put it bluntly, devs need publishers to manage their budgets for them. However, pubs answer to shareholders, and since they're always in desperate need of capital, they have to keep them investors happy. Thus the astronomical marketing budget, because everyone knows - even a piece of shit will sell if you market it enough.

Only applies to MW2 though, the most expensive CoD ever. Most other CoD's get like $50 million budget for development and another $50 for advertisement. Still better than Destiny though, that reportedly wasted more than $400 million for marketing.

That moment when the ships leave the atmosphere really gave me goosebumps. I'll buy it even just for the cutscenes. 60 bucks for a 10 hours action movie sounds like a good deal.

THIS HAPPENS EVERY YEAR

People start going "OH MAN IT ACTUALLY LOOKS DIFFERENT THIS TIME" and put down a solid $60 on it. Even on Holla Forums, there's always those idiots who go "lol I'm buying it just to make you angry >:3c" and it ends up being the same shit.

I mean go ahead you dumb shit. It's your money. Appealing to your Star Wars fetish and having David Bowie doesn't excuse BEING A BAD GAME.

Yeah you can also have fun playing with dirty needles or live power wires. Go do that instead you fucking shitter.

And the myth busters proved that you can most definitely polish a turd. Even though their show was fucking garbage.

I read up until "at best" and then stopped reading. Get a fucking clue.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping all this cool shit shown in this trailer will make it in somehow into multiplayer. I really would like something like Shattered Horizon again or at least some decent space battles.

Every thread, someone's gotta look for an excuse to post that shitty Rich Evans webm. Good job for giving it to them.

Pre-ordering CoD doesn't even make sense to me, and I'm not even going to pretend that there's a real chance I won't buy it at all. All I'm saying is that this is the first CoD I've ever paid any attention to at all, but if they fuck it up (which they most likely will) it'll also be the last I even look at.

Not everyone talking positively about the game is a cock-garbling moron.

Imagine if the spaceship dogfights are good and they put that in multiplayer just to spite ea battlefront.

They explain it that the suit simulates sound. When you first spawn the sound simulation boots up and your stuck in silence for a second only hearing your breathing. Still kind of stupid but it's better than not having sound.

Simulated audio. When you power down the suit to make yourself less visible to enemies you also lose most if not all audio feedback.

Honestly it was a pretty good game, it's just a shame it got fucked over by being effectively nothing more than a DX10 tech demo and Windows Vista exclusive.

Is it? It would a great way to differentiate shootouts in-atmo and out.

are we talking about shattered horizon? because in that, your suit actually simulated your HUD, sounds etc. you could shut it off to hide yourself from enemy radar and would go deaf except for super bassy whumps of gunfire/explosions

>not even going to pretend that there's a real chance I'll* buy it at all
Knew that didn't sound right in my head.

If that's the case, I'd just power down and stealth shoot everyone, because fuck the handholding babby audio simulation to hear gunshots in space. If you want gunshots, don't go to space.

And it still doesn't explain why anyone would use bullets in space. We already have a huge fear of clouds of shrapnel making our atmosphere and space itself a nightmare, why would we send motherfuckers into space to shoot bullets?

THE SHILLS ARE AT THE GATES.

I guess I could see where this doesn't really look like Call of Duty. I mean, it looks way better imo, but to normalfags they probably think it's becoming Halo. Of course, I don't really care either or. The DLC always makes me pass up these games. I don't want to buy half a game for 60 bucks and the other half for 60+ dollars.

Its been along time since I've played it but I remember if you powered down to stealth your boosters would turn off too so you'd just be floating in one direction with no control until you go out of stealth mode.

I wonder if this will do well

maybe DICE would get off their asses and make the 2142 sequel

maybe

it also affected your aiming assistance, or maybe your scopes themselves, i honestly don't remember. i do remember that it was really, really fucking hard just to find your way around, much less fight effectively, with your suit deactivated - it was more of an "evasive action" maneuver

i don't know the first thing about the science behind it, but wouldn't building some kind of shield against beam weapons be a lot easier than building one against a small, fast and relatively heavy projectile?

When you use Silent Running mode you lose your HUD and can't stay attached to surfaces, among other things. Weapons are also far less accurate when you're not attached to a surface.

that explains PS4 sales

Yeah, nevermind then. I'll just play Space Engineers with the sound muted.

Is that a screenshot from some game?
I don't recognize it.

Did you not read the OP too? It's about the latest Call of Duty game.

Ok.

Fukken retards. Simulating sounds makes perfect sense.

Yeah, makes so much sense that NASA has spent a budget of $0 on doing this.

Pretty soon enough, every single FPS mega-title is going to have to be mashed together in a super-pandering clusterfuck of space religion alien muslim china invaders in a suburban combat location with high ttk weapons, super tanks, fighter jets, wall running, grapple hooks, jetpacks, mechs, ADS, no respawns, weapon skins, monthly DLC, and jam-on-face health meter

But there will be no nudity

Fuck the FPS industry, I want tiddies

sage is a downvote

saged because this is a marketing thread that cost ~$0.30 US

That space battle will be a scripted event, just you watch
I'm not falling for CoD ever again, just because they mix it up every game, doesn't mean it's not just a CoD game
There's always a chance though…

porn only appeals to the lowest common denominator

Trailer suggests it might not be shit.
I'm not expecting much since
but if it somehow turns out to be good I'm still not going to buy it because fuck EA and fuck buying an Xbone

Throwing rocks at each other is what makes us human, anything else is heresy.

Well there's not much point to simulating audio in a non-combat environment.

NASA isn't developing space weapons either or are they?

I hate this theme and wish it would die already.

Eh, sure.

Nigga, every COD trailer looks "fun".
Trailers generaly look fun.

This one just leaves me….baffled. They started to dabble into mecha and space fighters, since they've run out of ideas.

Humanity has anti-gravity…still uses normal guns.

They should be taking cues from SRT. Energy weapons and the like are common but don't function well in certain environments and it's relatively easy to install an anti-beam weapon shield on a mecha so regular guns (albeit supersized for the mecha) are in use too.

BULLETS ARE FUCKING THE GREATEST IN SPACE
YOUR BULLET HAS
INFINITE RANGE
INFINITE FUCKING DAMAGE
NO FALL OFF
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS A BULLET THAT'S NOT TRAVELING UP OR DOWN YOU FUCKING NIGGER
UNSTOPPABLE

WHY EVEN
b o t h e r

NASA isn't fighting in space, is it now?

Also, see

You dumb fuck.

You're fucking retarded, I for one hope they just release the remastered MW separate

They prolly use oxydized ammunition.

But bullets travel in a parabolic arc. In space it would just keep going up and never come down.

IT SEEMS YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, BUT IF YOU TILT MORE DOWN, IT GOES STRAIGHT ANYWAYS

That would be interesting to see in a game, if the guns were designed in a way that simulated that, so the bullet went straight forward in space.

Direct energy weapons are retarded by essence. Just wearing white or having a shiny metal finish reflect so much energy you'd need to carry a nuclear reactor to have the power necessary to do what lasers do in movies… (and if you carry a somehow small enough nuclear reactor… well…).

Projectile sort of makes sense but mostly RPG style (with a small charge then a rocket engine Gyrojet style) for making the recoil manageable and taking advantage of the 0G.

Note that before some retard says you can't fire guns in space, the soviet used a 23mm on one of their early stations (Rikhter R-23).

Also every Soyuz used to came with it's weird shotgun/machete…

Wait until it's out and you can see peoples impressions before gauging if it's good or not. A trailer doesn't show the game, it sells it.

It's not out yet, you don't know that at all.

This piece of shit will sell regardless like hot cakes and there is nothing you can do about.

if it has the neat movement mechanics from AW/BLOPS3 and is executed somewhat competently I might even buy it after trying it of course.

how come reddit and shit hates this one in particular? I thought everyone liked AW and mostly BLOPS3 aside from the PC port. But now they all want to go back to MW and WW2? That shit is what made COD garbage because the games were slow and the weapons were all the same.

those games weren't fantastic by any means but at least they weren't the slow paced garbage that the previous COD games were.

That's normal bullets.

Newfags never learn it seems

While I do agree that Ser Isaac Newton is a deadly motherfucker, lasers in space are pretty rad too (and far more effective than in atmosphere).
Plus, moving at SPEED OF FUKKEN LIGHT.

You are vastly overestimating the ability of reflective materials, my friend.

Lasers melt glass. Melted glass loses it's reflectiveness. And just painting it white won't do much when the lasers burn off the paint.

Simply put, the energy delivered far outstrips the potential of materials to re-distribute/reflect that energy.
While such materials do help, they still won't stop a good laser.
Think of it as kevlar vs. 7.6mm and up rounds. It gonna soak some kinetic energy, but not nearly enough.

Are you retarded? That's how it works, getting money mean you appreciate what they have done and is more likely they will do it constantly.

Instead with your dirty Jew mentality they will most likely not get money and therefor get back to do the same shit they where doing before you nigger

quelle fucking surprise

If you have anti gravity then you should be able to make man portable relativistic recoilless rifles.

Well, you tell me if was bait moron. Check the amount of search of "artificial difficulty" pre and post PC release.
Pro tip:he is right

OH BOY HERE YOU GO AGAIN!
BUT IT LOOKS FUN

SHILL

Yeah, trust the trailer goy. It totally won't be whatevr the last game was+oh look shiny lasers!

Now it's all more clear, EA prevented that new battlefront could have space battles because that had to be exclusive to the new call of duty, they stole this concept from another series because hey needed an "original" idea for the new cod, and since there just couldn't be two FPSs with space battles they just told dice to not develop this gameplay mechanic for bf.
I wonder what excuses made up dice for not including space sections

Still looks like the same crap. A new paintjob doesn't fix what's broken with the series.

Any trailer can look good when it's 90% campaign spectacle. But Call of Duty is bad because the gameplay is run & gun and there's zero though or skill involved. Adding spaceships doesn't change that.

I'd love another Battlefield 2142, but it's not happening. Not from DICE or Activision.

We need to play it before we know if we like it negro.
Personally I liked the first couple of CoDs but dropped then after 4. This looks interesting so I'll pirate it and give it a go.

Samewhat happened to BF2142. No fucking respect for the robot.

yeah against targets at absurd distances from each other that can move very quickly and change their trajectory

but good luck trying to dodge a fucking laser

I was indifferent towards Souls until Holla Forums started acting like it was the second coming of Christ, at that point I made a habit of pointing out it's faults just because fanboys would act like it was the first game in history to be faultless.

could also be a lack of time or the want to include it in a later DLC or as a cool "feature" for Battlefront 4 to get people to buy it over 3.

Guess who also loves Souls? NeoGAF.

From this moment on I knew Souls is a piece of shit series catering to casuals that need something to feel hardcore about. The whole marketing is literally "if you don't like this, you aren't hardcore."

It's an awful series in every single way. Shit performance, shit graphics, shit gameplay, shit polishing.

You literally do nothing but dodge when the enemy attacks with an unfairly telegraphed animation, then attack him twice, repeat. The whole time. At 13 FPS.

Hope you're ok with every missed shot potentially ending planets.

I remember when I was this ignorant, good times.

Thank you for doing that, From and Souls fans need a kick in the teeth so they can see that their favorite fucking game isnt perfect.

I was hoping I could close the circle of FPS. but I fugged ub.

What am I missing here? Like I said I haven't played a CoD in 9 years so are they unpiratable, do they not have SP anymore or do you mistakenly think I give a shit about MP?

huh, that achually looks good, but let's see the piece of shit when it comes out, no preorder hype in [this year]

But an0n, Hitler liked dogs!
Therefore, they are objectively evil!

You're not allowed to like dogs, or you are Hitler.

Far too many people here are obsessing over who else likes or hates something.
Who gives a shit about that?

Well said. I will never understand why people care what others they don't personally know think.
Of my 6 close friends there is only one with similar enough taste in vidya that I actually try games he recommends.

You know, this puts Bioshit Infinite's "we want the cod audience" bullshit into perspective.

Cod's audience wouldn't have wanted a cod game set in a floating city where you would ride around on rails in the sky because that would have looked somewhat interesting.

Either this was a console specific issue or your computer is fucked. I'm not going to pretend Dark Souls is a perfect game, in fact it has many glaring issues. But hyperbole doesn't serve your point.

The campaigns are all shit and filled with 5 minute long promising gimmicks and mechanics that are never used again because muh point and click.

The campaigns are awful and sincerely not worth the bandwith.
I did that until Black Ops 2 and the for some reason is considered to have one of the most "innovative" campaigns, which might be true for CoD, but still mediocre considering the rest of the industry.

But hey, go ahead if you're still unsure.
Just trying to save you time user.
If anything I would recommend you to try WaW, last decent campaign in the franchise.

Lets not pretend like the Dark Souls 3 hype threads didnt bring a shitton of newfags and console shitter Sonyggers during the whole ordeal.
It gets easier for them to fit in during these threads.

Seems about right, as usual I'm pretty much the opposite of the mainstream. I miss the days when my interests and the primary collective gaming demo's interests were compatible.

This is a retarted way of thinking that would make you think any game is shit, good or not, just because someone you dont like likes it. Is this what you really belive?

Thanks for the work goy, heres your 10$.

See

Shitting on Dork Souls really is guarenteed replies.

Stop posting any time.

I'll give it a go, thanks for the heads up.

So what is it that they want, and why? I mean if they want realism, cawadooty is as far as you can get from any realistic combat.

Stay triggered Soulsfag

Np

Nigger I haven't played a souls since Dark Souls. I'm just sick of shitposting faggots like you calling everything and everyone that you don't personally agree with a shill and you even use tumblr vocabulary. You might be happier on reddit where they ban any wrongthink.

I remember there was already a CoD game that had space shit in the trailer too, a couple of years ago. I don't think the normalfags liked that either though.

Fucking normalfags. They don't like ANYTHING that has even the smallest amount of sci-fi or fantasy in it. You know I've been thinking, normalfags didn't play Halo. First Halo came out in 2001 for god's sake. Normalfags didn't even own computers back then. Normalfags didn't play Killzone AT ALL. Normalfags didn't even play CoD when it used to be set in WW2.

And I know exactly why too. Normalfags don't LIKE video games. They're embarrassed by playing them. So instead of getting the fuck over it like grown adults, they backpedal and try to make up excuses.

Oh and then there's the new crowd, the hipster crowd. I'm sure you've all heard their normalfag excuse.

>Video games are art!

Here, now you can stop shitposting.

Gas yourself.

Stop going full damage control you turboshitter you're getting blown the fuck out and you're grasping at straws at this point.

Sage for off topic post.

I miss the days when the idort was king.

Yeah well consoles used to have games too. What the fuck does the Xbone, PS4, or WiiU even have worth playing? One game, two tops between the three of them? Fucking worthless.

It used to be that consoles were completely separate platforms from PC. Everything about them was different. Different architecture, different games, different philosophies. It was worth owning them all. Now consoles are literally shitty underpowered PCs that get shitty gimped versions of PC games. What's the fucking point?

Handhelds are the last bastion of good games, and even they're like the Alamo getting overrun by Santa Anna and his iPhone army.

For wilderness survival after re-entry. What, you expected a shotgun to be safe to use in a space shuttle?

Soyuz was a shuttle? Learn something new every day.

Yeah that's true. I don't think I'll even be bothering to upgrade my PC any more for the next "generation". At least casuals can never fuck up my shooting hobby.

The only good gen right now is 6th gen of handhelds

idorts waz king and shiet

Gonna miss out on the 14-20nm GPUs? Been a long time since we saw an appreciable improvement, and it's coming next month.

Dont you know guy? Gaming is dead.
You should just leave.
No I dont have shut taste and only look at AAA trash, vidyas just dead.

And no game will be made to actually utilize it until about 2020.

With the heavy push on VR and its complement of demanding games (performance-wise), I'd expect otherwise. Hell, you'll probably see these cards drop to affordable prices faster than usual.

It's like you want to be called a Marxist.

Don't give them ideas. You never know what's next to get gentrified.

>used to play MW and MW2 vehemently on a pirated copy, thank god for workarounds
You know, if this shit wasn't $60-80 I'd buy it. But it is. So I'm not buying it.
Activision should make an MP-only cheaper version without anal restrictions, SP and MP are separate anyway.

I'd rather start going to parties. Wake me up when we have holodecks though.

These days buying consoles is an objectively bad thing because it supports all these anti-consumer practices they keep pushing. Unfortunately just about all storefronts on PC are shit or rapidly becoming shit, too.

AlterIWnet?
Had lots of fun there, but mostly hated the experience.

Eh, it's not VR itself, but rather the people pushing it, who will want to make sure hardware prices are affordable once the wave of early adopters dies down. Devs will also have to optimize the fuck out of their games, or opt for low-poly crap that gives people headaches. Lastly, to me the attraction of VR isn't chiefly the gaming aspect, but more the virtual desktop angle i.e trade 3-monitor setups for a pair of goggles.

Since I enjoy being in the company of other voices of pessimism:

That spaceship sequence is likely going to be on limited rails aka you can't stray too terribly far away from a set path. It'll be maybe half a step above press A to not die.

Do I want to believe Activision could make Call of Duty great again? Of course. I enjoyed Modern Warfare, not ashamed to admit it. They found a decent arcade shooter formula. But we have to remember who we're dealing with.

Yeah, AlterIW. Shame it died like that, its successor IW4 kinda sucks dick

I just want immersion

What are you some sort of normalfag?

The worst think is that, even with all the WW2 era of vidya, there are still many posibilities to exploit in that genre.

Example could be this alternative universe game:

A game like this would like all people. We get WW2, but instead the germans are the good guys while the old "Allieds" are the bad communist. Still, its WW2, and you dont need to read history to make the plot, you can make your own!

I cant believe noone havent done this yet or similar.

Not quite, but not a socially trainwreck either due to meeting the right people.

You're one to talk. Even though that would be pretty awesome in this game

I just don't like large groups anyway
1 or 2 bros and split screen timesplitters any day

If your still here, how bassy are we taking?

>the villian is exposed to be none other than Albert Einstein, the mad jew with a lust for atomic holocaust!

Pic related was the shit
Good shit

Why live?

I'd rather impregnate a Japanese girl than a new guinea savage.

8/10

How exactly is this a bad thing. Shit looks so absurd it's hilarious, and it sure as hell is a million times more interesting and appealing than squatting in some shitty town and shooting Hue Hues with your dog like Ghosts did. Probably won't buy it (unless it actually turns out to be absolutely outstanding somehow), but at least worth a cursory pirate or something.

This one's better.

I'd rather get another mindless WW2 game about shooting Nazis, just to spite people like you.

This isnt being germanphilic. Its making a WW game-like more interesing, that instead of germans and slavs, you go to kill frogs and britbongs

Althought that is if you play germans, because I would make the game with having both campaings for all factions

Call of duty is a tricky series lately, Treyarch has always been the best dev of the series, and even though the campaign of Black ops 3 was severely lacking compared to their other campaigns (storywise at least) it was still a good timewaster and the multiplayer was actually fun, plus there's fucking zombies which I've played an insane amount of over the years. Modern warfare 1 & 2 were great, 3's story was fine but the MP sucked, and Ghosts is undoubtedly the absolute worst of the series. Shit story, shit multiplayer, and shit "zombies" mode (extinction makes me want to kill myself just thinking about it). Advanced warfare was a step in the right direction, the campaign was meh but the multiplayer was fast and fun and was a good stepping stone into Bo3 with the fast paced combat, jetpacks and abilities. I don't think I'll buy infinite warfare but I'll wait and see, maybe pirate it for the campaign and see how it runs and whatnot first.

Nigga, just get remastered warfare and that's it.

Maybe, but 10 maps is pretty shit

Dunno how I'm shilling, I said I probably won't buy it. I'm just pointing out that the series is taking a different approach and is better for it.

That's just it though.

These idiots think CoD is realistic.

That trailer is fucking nice. That's all I have to say.
However, the name sucks.
Also: MWI remake sounds nice. The game may have aged well, but nicer textures would be worth a few bucks (5-10 depending on the quality)

I just wanna see this on Ultra + 60fps

bullshit

I seriously hope you're baiting.
Or that your definition of "up" involves shooting near a planet that is in front and up from your relative position.

Is kinetic energy too much for you to understand, negro?

The problem is that patch of burnt glass/paint is actively dodging while your firing at it. That's one of the reasons we don't do much research on laser-based missile defenses, all you have to do to defend against it is spin the missile/warhead as it was moving along.

Well of course you would jew rat

I think he's referring to gravity-propelled bullets/weaponry

He was a fraud.

Nobody cares Sweden.

I think you meant nobody cares about Sweden :^)

Why gravity propelled? You realize gravity is the weakest fundamental force, right? We could just use EM pulses to propel bullets.

Inbreeding, mutilating babies and sucking their dicks is civilization

Hiring goys to rip off other goys with usury is work

False. Jews generally have the same IQ as white europeans.

Pic related

Again, inbreeding and sucking baby dicks

*The willingness to hire goyim to do all the work for you with the money you've acquired through usury

Oh yes, those poor jews that have been persecuted everyfuckingwhere they've gone, clearly everyone else is the problem.

Again, inbreeding + depicting everyone non-jewish as goys (animals made to serve jews)

You're right about Sweden though, they're the niggers of northern europe.

That's a simplification of what really happened.
He did quote the work of other people,it was Pauli during an interview who gave all the credit to Einstein and the Encyclopedia Brittanica wrote that on it.Poincare was a bit angry about it IIRC and he was one of the nearest to the solution,Lorentz didn't give much of a fuck.

COD actually starts to look interesting and the fans hate it, I almost find it hard to blame Activision for milking these faggots with yearly remakes and DLC.

I saw Halo starting to copy COD in Reach, I assume 4 and 5 were complete COD clones. It will be hilarious if COD actually ends up becoming a Halo clone and the shitty devs that currently make Halo realize they completely fucked up their own series by trying to copy COD which has now completely taken over their original niche.

A funny detail; male circumcision was originally a rite of passage marking a boy's entrance into adulthood. Nowadays 'men' are fucking cowards, so the operation has to be done to a helpless kid, completely losing the original idea.

Male circumcision is a jewish/african tradition, it's not a tradition among whites and asians. Don't portray it as something it ain't.

You are so fucking dumb, you have to baiting. I never portrayed dick mutilating as someting to do with whites.

How was Reach letting to emulate CoD? I don't remember Black Ops 1 having any armour abilities, or Reach having kill streaks or custom classes. I don't think that having set classes to pick from in certain game modes is something to credit to Call of Duty. Bloom was fucking terrible from a design standpoint, but even if that's what you're basing that statement off I I don't know what to say.

Fuck I hate mobile posting.

So, what, now we just have full on CoD shilling threads on the front page.

Has Holla Forums finally revealed how casual it is?

dude, realize when youre being baited man

That's the reason why it's a pistol though. Recoil in zero g would be such a mess, no need for a cross (and you would only be able to fire once), so fill the space with buckshots, perfect to counter any boarding actions.

If they wanted to give them a shotgun for hunting they would have (the whole package is barely lighter than a Saiga .410K)

It does look interesting, but you have to keep in mind that this is still IW and Call of Duty.

I'll agree with cod fans being retards. It's pretty retarded to get mad over this and be excited for a rehash of a game from 2007. That ridiculous, this one is at least trying somewhat new.

ok

i don't really know how to measure bassiness, brother. we're not talking westside-connection-from-the-car-stereo bassy, we're talking super low frequency; think of the kind of things you can hear when you're underwater

This

All the cool stuff-space ships, zero gravity, mecha, whatever else, will be a 5 minute long on-rails segment just like EVERY OTHER VEHICLE SEQUENCE IN THE SERIES

Then it will show up in mp as a killstreak.

At the end of the day you have to remember that CoD is still on the same engine as it was in 2007 with the same gameplay only with a shiny coat of paint and new gimmicks.

Name a jewlywood scifi action flick in the last decade that is more fun to watch than CoD.

Interstellar

mathmatics sure, but after playing with my jewish friends for the last 7 years i can confirm they have the risk assessment capability of a nigger.

are you niggers fucking serious? this isn't even big red one or cod 2
sure is 4chan in here

BTFO

Its mostly shills thought, they're not even subtle.

Old battlefront or new one?

Oh man is it time for a billion threads of this game being posted and people telling me that it's totally 100% like an arena shooter and Tribes ain't got shit on this game? Just like Advanced Warfare?

i'm glad to see that there are still people here who don't understand what that word means

let me help:
shill

not a shill

Fuckoff Actikike

I know you think you're crusading for a better Holla Forums by rooting out all those pesky marketers but seriously, either calibrate your radar or stop fucking posting. calling everyone a shill is retarded and contributes literally nothing ever

How is this good? They probably wanted Prince too, but it was too soon.

Cocklick pls

I hate all of you

Yes. The only Jew I know is on the verge of dropping out of college, has been stuck in the same course for a year and a half, and is fucking stupid and whiny.

If the rest of the jews are the same, I don't want to meet many more.

You forgot:

Actually, because we presume they are in orbit, the higher velocity will make the bullet arc into a wider orbit, maybe even one that escapes Earth's gravity, so depending on you orientation, the bullet will still arc away in a different direction relative to the shooter.

Fucking physics, bish.

Shills bombarding the thread by trying to say "hey I might try this after x years, this looks decent." As if it'll be any different from the rest of the series, forever cementing their statuses as hipster contrarians willing to by anything as long as the masses hate it.

Fuck me, and people here will continue to buy it, even after falling for the BO3 shill threads with "hey man it's faster than DooM xD" Fuck you.

to buy anything*

please go outside or sometime
maybe log off irl

Guys, we get it, you can't handle people showing interest in a product. Nobody even said they were going to buy it, only check it out.

Nah, they've always sucked tho.
Ghosts promised nothing and AW seemed like TV drama shit.

newfags didn't get the reference but whatever :^)

you gotta think like a normalfag man
explosions, "cool" songs, catchphrase, and blatant ripoffs of popular tropes always sells

Say what you want but for me it reached the levels of overkill to actually make it fun.
Will never go back to multiplayer but after they will release next 4 CoD games in next two years I might actually buy it for campaign at the quoter price or I will just forget about it in next 12 h and never remember it again.

Newfags parrot memes

Amazing

I just don't know anymore…

Truly amazing, same "arguments" and everything.
Every single year.

Truly amazing, same "hilarious" "anti-shill" images and everything. Every single (22).

HORI SHITTO
People hate it.

What will Activision annually release next?
Tony milked dry
Guitar Hero milked dry
CoD milked dry

It's not that COD is milked dry, it's that kids don't appreciate Sci-Fi games. They want more shitty shooting brown people in cardboard arenas, everyone thought episode 7 would revitalize the Sci-Fi interest in kids, but it didn't. Sci-Fi is a dead genre at this time, there's no GOT equivalent to really elevate Sci-Fi to the point that anyone wants it. So they'd rather have the atypical realism type COD gameplay where they can shoot Muslims and troll.

I bet if Activision changes nothing, they'll still make an assload of money. Typically Activision doesn't change things based on fan demand, else WoW would have gone back to something closer to 2.4 years ago, they ignore feedback, so anyone who wants to see this happen; it probably will.

They're getting diminishing returns on the last two CoD's though.
Both sold about half as much as blops2

Can't believe people are actually considering buying CoD.

I'm just gonna pirate Remastered Warfare and fuck off.

I never said the trailer was good.

Actually these days most "hardcore" CoD fans talk about CoD like Holla Forums talks about Minecraft, or old WoW players talk about Warlords, and almost all gripes with the game are technical and about the multiplayer.

AW introduced boosting and everyone hated it, BO3 continued, and this looks like it continues as well.

I wonder what's wrong with Activision. Companies like EA or Ubisoft i can at least understand from an economical standpoint, but Activisions decisions have absolutely no benefit for them. Why not just go with the popular demand?

is that a high quality rip?

Next will be skylanders. The last game with the vehicles didn't sell like the older ones.

Ditto, again it's about the last skylander game. But this show that Activision doesn't really look into the game receptions. At the finance report of february/march they blamed the bad sell the casual who didn't immigrate to the next generations. What really cause the bad sells are Lego Dimensions and Disney Infinity stole their customers, Fans didn't like the concept especially the angry Wii users, older figures are losing their values again and overstocking the same single figures from the starter box again.

Oh, this reminds me of that other time (((anonymous users))) attempted to convince me that cawwadooty was good again.

I weep for you an0n.

Nah, this game will be trash as well. The problem of CoD is not its popularity, it's the shallow gameplay in incredibly cramped arenas with a lot of crutch weapons and perks. The singleplayer campaign is what they use to SELL every new game, but the multiplayer is what everyone buys it for, and the multiplayer is SHIT.

The same thing happened with Black Ops III. People were saying that they were impressed that it was faster than nuDOOM and that it has mod support, but it ended up being shit. As cool as the concept may appear in the trailer, Activision is guaranteed to fuck it up.

We Berenstein now.

>first cod since 4 that looks fun
I'm totally okay with this.

I hated the obligatory ac-130 part that was in every cawofdoody after modern warfare.. like it wasent even that great to begin with

Multiplayer maps with areas of no gravity would be fun.