Movie/tv show suggestions

anyone else find it really hard to watch anything unless it's prescribed to you or there's an incentive like it being talked about on Holla Forums? I'd watch a current tv show but they're all so bad.
It's really easy to sink time into watching shit youtube videos instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=I4Vqk1Ipeos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Sinner and Ozark could fill in the time

Or you could watch the only 2017 decent movie: Shot Caller

What you like?

i struggle too user, a good rip of wind river just came out, though am waiting to watch it with the gf.
also mr robot S03 starts tonight if you want to see how much a trainwreck that will be

>>>/reddit/

This was surprisingly not boring

it was awful and ryan reynolds was in it for about two minutes tops and yet he is the thumbnail of the trailer

It was a normal Hollywood movie. OP never said what type of movies he likes.

Really depends on what you are looking for. I can give you a ton of recommendations of recent stuff but it would help if you narrowed it down a little.

No. I'm actually overcumbered with good shit to watch all the time.

share the load user

My favorite movies are epics( Lawrence of Arabia, The Sound of Music, Kingdom of Heaven, etc.) and there aren't many films of that caliber I haven't seen already. Recently I've been watching a lot of pre-60's movies though and have come across a couple. Pic related. Only Angels Have Wings was excellent, the other one was amazing the first 15 minutes then turned into generic B-movie utopian society trash.
I watch anything though. Very few movies make me feel actively miserable and unaccomplished afterwards. It's easy for me to enjoy mediocre trash except when it's a modern comedy, those just me depressed.

the most normie post I've seen in a while
excellent bait

damn fine trailer for a movie I'd already forgotten

that's fine, I like normal Hollywood flicks. I get to the cinema once a week because sometimes it's the only way I can force myself to watch something, stopping 3 minutes in isn't an option

Only modern epic I can think of is The Tree of Life. I've heard Noah is also okay but haven't seen it myself.

What's wrong with that chick's head?

epic fag alert

I'd recommend you Victoria. As a starting point, it has Jenna Coleman in the title character and I think she's really hot. The story is interesting, there are some funny/witty moments. I'm currently at episode 4, and so far there were no niggers, no homos, and only slight girl power, but that's part of the premise. Also the music is nice, and there is this ayy lmao girl in it, who is also waifu material, if you are into weirdos.

she has a shit body

this

Are you a nigger by chance?

I dunno, man, she seems okay to me. Though it's a fact that she is too old for the role, but that's only obvious in the first episode. Also, she always wears intricate costumes, so she looks nice anyway.

What do you mean? Her head looks pretty normal.

Watch this then

no, because I'm not a spineless sheep

or this

This is the closest recent movie that can be called epic

Yeah, I have 1TB full of movies waiting to be seen. I finished watching all 2009 - 2017 movies and now watch 1980 - 1999 movies. 2000 - 2008 were shit years for movies.

How?

pro tip: if it's been on your drive for more than a month and you haven't watched it yet, you're not gonna watch it

No.

yes

So you decided what to watch?

Watch
976 Evil

Better than Nightmare on Elm Street.
full movie
hooktube.com/watch?v=I4Vqk1Ipeos

watch kino