Report this faggot

I've made thread like 2 weeks ago my gf cheating on me with her roommate who turns out to be illegal alien in the US. I saw just today that God Emperor task forces started raids for deportation and here is some info.

Report this faggot

Name: Welison Serena Gomez
Work: Bike Delivery, not sure what company and DJ-ing every weekend to bars which can be found on his instagram profile

Social media:
facebook.com/welison.s.gomes
instagram.com/soft.thuga/

If asked for a proof by ICE just tell that you got info from his ex, or you saw it on his IG profile where he brags about it

Guy has been living in NYC for almost 7 years now, he got into US with valid Visa which expired but he decided to stay.

Link for tip:
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Hotline for report:
Toll-Free for US and Mexico: +1 (866) 347-2423
Rest of the World: +1 (802) 872-6199

Thanks Holla Forums

YOU GOT FUCKING CUCKED LOL

why haven't you reported him faggot? grow a backbone.
I will do it if you do it as well. The more reports the better.

go back to cuckchan

Already did it bro, was on the phone for 25 mins

this shitskin literary fucked OP's waifu

Also OP what if they get married to stop the deportation?

Exactly
Even got proofs as of whatasapp msgs between

She will never know about it :^)
Not until he gets deported, you never tell to anyone when u plan backstab

Didn't you post screenshots of the whatsapp chat between you and her last time?
And as far as I remember she was very upset at you for something, so I'm assuming that you are lying right now and you in fact did tell her about your plan to rub it in

Friend, have you ever considered trying to be a man and beat the shit out of him? Do you really want to be with a woman who's only not fucking Mr. Gomez because he got deported, and not because you're more of a man than he is? Are you this much of a beta pussy? That's why she's straying in the first place.

Lol, you got devoed. That's what you get you fucking cuck.

It was me, she was upset bc I fucking planned on fucking her life up by sending nudes to her father, she is on her way to Serbia right now, I wouldnt lie to Holla Forums

Not into beating up people, trying to find someone who will do it for money, why? Because company that I work for (serbian company) is trying to get some jobs from government of US, as of building a wall since we are into constructioning. Also we got strong support from our government since we did few jobs for them but not gonna name em here

You are a cuck faggot, do something or fuck off you little shit

You really got cucked think about it,you allow your gf(implying you are not some stalker) to stay with another man as a roommate it can't get any cuckier than this.
Beta males like you makes me angry.
Also go back to cuckchan.

stay cucked lad

OP why do I get the feeling that your girlfriend is more than likely a spic too, hence why she invited another beaner over to pound her taco.

Are you even white? No man here would allow themselves to get cucked unless they were some dumb underage bean kid.

I'm slavic, not full aryan but………… still white. She's pale as fuck, full aryan, blue eyes/blonde

I don't believe your story for one bit, and I'm than likely positive she's a kike.

Quit being a fucking beta, if you're a slav this shit shouldn't be happening to you.

Not your blog. Kill yourself.

Not your personal army.

If she's your girlfriend, why does she have a male roommate that isn't you.

You mean you?
Actually, I won't. I want others to point and laugh at your literal cucking and delusions that we would be your personal army.

NYPA, cuck.

I'm torn between my love of removing kebab and my instinct to mock OP's cuckoldry.

What do.

Your English is poor. Post pics of yourself so we know you're not a shit skin.

Remove kebab. Search his Facebook find OPs gf and her family. Find out she's also a serb. Find out OP is also a shitskin. Remove them all.

Thanks for the laughs OP.
Now watch her getting pregnant and you having to pay child support for a half-breed baby.

And this is why the white race won't survive. Chronically incapable of pulling together as a team, while all other races unite against them. Always mocking and dragging their fellow whites down.

Perhaps we deserve to go extinct after all. We're worse than Jews.

See also