Chowder

Thoughts on Chowder?

It was a fun show back then. Can't believe it's already been 10 years.

The first season is genuinely good. The plots are generally pretty simple and straight-forward an the comedy feels well put together. The writing takes a noticeable down-turn in the second and third seasons. The plots get looser and they feel like they always have to be saying something funny, and it just doesn't give the jokes enough room to breath. There are still a handful of good episodes in there, and I'm pretty sure that the "NO ANIMATION" gag, which is probably the hardest I laughed in the show's whole run, was from season 2 or 3.

Only season 1 was good.

worthless, zero-effort template thread

Enjoy.
Carl Greenblatt saw this and said he laughed a lot. It also made him feel weird inside.

It's pretty fun and I like its animation

I dont like the show, But I want to fuck Panini.

It was fun. I genuinely enjoyed quite a few episodes.

has it been 10 years? god damn. Well it certainly held longer than stuff like Camp Lazlo did.

I enjoyed it, some jokes stay with me today as funny, the budget episode and the one where Schnitzel tries to cash his check are my personal favorites.
WOULD I?
would you?

Alot of food jokes in there, which was great

Why did she want the dick so bad?

love meme park

Whatever happened to TRMario, anyway?

He's on a new channel.

good show.

Questions are for the celibate. Just be glad someone wants it.

I keep fond memories of Chowder. One of the last cartoons on CN I genuinely enjoyed. Wasn't the greatest, no, but it was fun. I've considered re-watching it but I have heard Seasons 2 and 3 suck and I don't know how much of them I saw, so I'm afraid of tainting the nostalgia.

It was no Flapjack, but I liked it well enough.