Kellyanne Conway: "I don't think CNN is fake news."

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU DUMB BITCH?!

WRONG.

Other urls found in this thread:

tele
twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096?lang=en
myrtlebeachonline.com/news/politics-government/article129771504.html
twitter.com/rapeable_com/status/797798031076622336
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930519&slug=1701976
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/13/imported-rape-culture-somalian-refugee-charged-with-rape-of-10-year-old-girl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stupid cunt
daily reminder to keep women in the kitchen

She even admitted to Trump being a liar which is a crock of shit.

Meh. Tbh I think this is Trump playing both sides. Getting Kelly to go out there and make nice and butter em up good then Spicer gets them in a briefing and screams at them, asks them if they're twelve and makes sure they understand they're not in charge.

the cunt is just retarded

Trips confirm, I've enjoyed some of the salt she's generated before but she doesn't have that adamant as fuck unstumpable quality Trump himself yields. Too much PR.

checked

I could imagine her and Palin having long games of checkers that ended in a tie.

The only good thing that I can derive from this is that Kellyanne remains the scapegoat for leftists to strawman anything against President Trump.

For all I care they can continue making "hey guys alternative facts amirite?" and get slid away from the real meat of the competition. The more they assume their opposition are idiots the more divided they shall be.

I still don't like women anywhere near politics

"Alternative facts" was a stupid as fuck thing to say. The media are liars, you're telling the truth, it's not a hard concept. She has no problem calling Trump a liar, but finds it hard to call the media the same thing.

What a fucking retard getting baited like that.

women always cave when pressured enough, they dont stand up for anything

Agreed. With all the blunders she's had and the lack of acumen to bounce back from all the smears and typical MSM bait it's about time to get rid of the womanly PR image and replace her with an intermediary who lays down the law with these weasels and traitors.

just say nothing
freedom of the press doesn't mean obligation to give interviews/access
fuck the media kikes

What is her game? is this the Bernie thing where they cut the cuck out when he said CNN was fake news?

This, pretty much.

She looks and sounds like a washout from the Real Housewives franchise.

What the fuck was she on about with the Bowling Green thing?

Can someone explain the Blowing Green thing to me? I still don't get it. Did it actually happen or not?

Speaking of which, they need to get rid of that cunt Eden, she has no chemistry with any of the others except Dorit (who only wants to fuck her) and she's somehow deluded herself into thinking she's Kim's sponsor although she barely knows Kim and clearly has a serious drug problem of her own

Didn't Trump administration decide they are cutting off CNN and not going to send anyone from the government to talk to them? Why is this bitch there now.

Just fire her already Trump. This is why you only hire white men.

For all I know she was thinking of "Bowling for Columbine," but apparently Rand Paul mentioned an attempted bombing in Bowling Green on MSNBC a couple days before she went on the same network. She probably heard about that and got her wires crossed.

It's little shifts of the goalposts like this that are the most dangerous. She gives the illusion of concession, while never actually ceding that she was wrong in the first place. Listening to her, you would never realize that she just told a bold faced, unapologetic lie unless you were really paying attention. She just slightly changes the base argument, and then immediately tries to accelerate the conversation past it. Fucking vile whore, she is.

One job Kellyanne.
One. Fucking. Job.

SO MUCH THIS
At what point is someone going to admit that she's a fucking mongoloid who does more harm than good?

She really pisses me off. Keeping her has to be the biggest mistake Trump has made so far.

We all know based Bannon was the real mastermind behind the campaign. She was probably hired because they anticipated the pussy grab tape leak and they wanted a woman they could parade around and negate the blow back.

Wow, thanks for telling me that. Now I am totally convinced that CNN is not fake news.

Are they this stupid?

I'm not a thief though. I've never tried to steal a thing in my life. You can trust me, I'd know better than anyone.

Looking at my criminal record is illegal unless you're me

Pierson was better despite being a nigger.

Pierson was only a half nigger and at least she never gave ammunition to Hillary during the campaign by going on CNN and using the "deplorable" line.

ugh this pisses me off

Why does she go out and contradict the President?

Trump needs to dump her. She's a worse gaffe queen than Biden.

A couple of weeks before joining Trump's campaign she did a radio interview where she called Trump supporters "downright nasty" and "skeeze." Dog faced bitch.

Where did she even go? I haven't heard her name come up once since the National Enquirer said she was sleeping with Cruz. Is she dead?

Who? I'm talking about kellyanne.

Women will always let you down. Be it publicly, behind your back or inadvertently by their actions. Sooner or later their feels and insatiable desire for attention and power get the better of them; and that is that.

What are her accomplishments again?

Sorry, I meant Katrina Pierson. Haven't seen her in the news lately.

Anybody remember this? Did they ever find out if this was real because it sounded like bullshit even back then.

tele graph.co.uk/news/2017/01/24/white-house-adviser-kellyanne-conway-repeatedly-punched-man/

No idea.

Kellyanne has been fucking up allot lately, she was on fire prior to the election, I think shes burnt out and cant keep up with Trump.

Did he keep her? It was my understanding he squeezed her out of the Chief of Staff job that most campaign managers usually get

She works in the White House.

Yea she's going to be demoted or shitcanned.

I got banned for starting a thread about this dumb bitch a week ago, they need to get rid of her ass and stop trying to play up the conservative female tactic. Mind you she did work for Cruz beforr boarding the Trump train.

If Trump needs a media bulldog send in Stephen Miller, he actually knows what the fuck he's talking about.

I'm of the opinion Conway is an establishment plant to further their narrative that Trump and his administration are too stupid / unfit to be in control.

What is this, the fourth headline of ammo she has practically fed to the Old Media?

At first I thought she might have been extending an olive branch… Giving CNN a chance to save face and start being honest.

But after reading through this thread, I'm convinced her usefulness is over and she needs to go. Shouldn't be too hard for Trump to find a suitable reason to drop her and hire someone better.

Trips of truth

I'm feeling Iron Ann right now, the left would continue to lose their minds and the media wouldn't dare try to take her head on.

This should be the obvious. Iron Ann should be there.

Also Kelly Ann is a Robert Mercer plant.

Should have been quietly put out to pasture during the transition period. She is absolutely awful, and a classic example of a mediocre person being around excellence and assuming it rubs off on them. Even if "Bowling Green" was a 953D chess, she has neither the finesse, credibility, or personality to pull it off. Literally the woman version of Frank Luntz and one of the main reasons you end up with a field of over a dozen candidates and virtually no meaningful difference between them in either tone or rhetoric.

Iraqi refugees were planning a bombing attack in Bowling Green and they were arrested back in 2013 iirc. The refugees had shot at US soldiers in Iraq a few years before they came to the US.

That's the only thing I think she could have been imagining

KellyAnn has been making a fool of herself lately. Kayleigh McEnany should have been given the position.

Trump messed up with this cunt.

Why wasn't she immediatly fired after the "alternative facts" debacle?
FUCK
FIRE HER

Didn't she also get called out during the last press conference too? I remember Sean saying she was disciplined or talked to or some shit. I usually like her, but she's been fucking up almost constantly tbh.

Fucking

One of my favorite things about Holla Forums is how well some posters analyze rhetoric. That would've slipped right past me, I have a new counter punch now.

Thanks, user.

She started shilling Ivanka's clothing line, because Nordstrom dropped it.

Women were a mistake. She must be really good at organization or some other shit to not be canned already.

Trump really prides himself on loyalty, I'm sure she knows she is on thin ice.

I live in BG

If you go "across the railroad tracks" or near campus, there are a ton of refugees and bosnians and shit

A couple Iraqi refugees were caught communicating with terrorist cells and planning stuff

They were arrested before anything happened but their arrest brought attention to refugees being proxies for terrorism

also BG is where Rand is from

Kellyanne Conway as spokesman has baffled the everloving fuck out of me. Katrina Pierson mah be a mulatto, but she was easily the sharpest, wittiest, and most focused surrogate I've seen for Trump. She seemed to have been phased out after the Pleasure Cruz/Cuban Mistress Crisis thing.

My friend thinks Kellyanne probably also played a big role in pushing her out because she's a camera-whore and didn't want a younger, prettier, smarter woman taking up the limelight. Kellyanne is a dog and a half-wit. And she's fucking spineless half the time.

Please, Trump, keep her off camera forever. Bring back Katrina. Or Corey. Or somebody in the mold of Stephen Miller. Somebody with backbone and brains.

I don't know what she did as campaign manager, but supposedly she got Trump over the finish line. So he sees something in her. But this last week and for a while now, she has been the weakest link in the administration. I wouldn't be surprised if she got canned soon.
Strategically they should wait until her dumb move of promoting Ivanka's products hits the memory hole so the two wouldn't be tied together.

checked and agreed. Pierson was much more affective and did not look like an alien from They Live

you get it, she's normie woman bait. still need their votes after all

Found your problem

Katrina was fucking dumb tbh, there were actually a ton of gaffes from her during the primaries, Kellyanne was good as a campaign manager and helped get Trump past the finish line which I am entirely grateful for but the spokesperson role is not her thing at all and she might need to shut the fuck up and retire at this point, especially considering Spicer already does the spokesperson role ten times better, she is not just dumb but obsolete. Firing her can also cause complications because that could create a vindictive Kellyanne trying to sabotage, which would actually be a big deal given her knowledge of the inside workings of the campaign and the whitehouse, its not something he needs to worry about when he has so much on his plate in terms of unfucking foreign policy, economy, immigration, etc. Keeping her off the camera is not as simple as you think and it might be more effective to simply elevate Spicer as the main PR guy so less attention is paid to Conway and her weekly fuckups.

HI, KELLYANNE HERE WITH IVANKA TRUMP. DO YOU LOOK LIKE A CRACK WHORE THAT NEEDS TO BE TIDIED UP? THEN BUY FUCKING IVANKA. THIS SHIT CAN EVEN MAKE YOUR DAD WANT TO FUCK YOU! YOU CAN PUT ON THIS DRESS, AND IT’LL MAKE EVERY MAN WANT TO GRAB YOU BY THE PUSSY. FUCK.

IN A FEW MINUTES, THERE WILL BE A GODDAMN EMERGENCY BROADCAST. CALL THE FUCKING NUMBER AND BUY SIX WAREHOUSES OF THIS SHIT AND WE’LL THROW IN SOME VINTAGE GOLDEN CURTAINS AND A MADE-IN-CHINA JUG OF RUSSIAN PISS. GOLDEN CURTAINS YOU SAY? DON'T LET FAKE NEWS FOOL YOU, NIGGER. THESE ONCE BELONGED TO PRESIDENT CRIPPLE AND THE PISS TASTES JUST LIKE THE FINEST TRUMP STEAKS. THOSE CURTAINS CAN SOAK UP SO MUCH PISS YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT. AND YOU’LL PROBABLY NEED THEM AFTER DRINKING AN OLYMPIC SWIMMING POOL WORTH OF TRUMP ICE!

SO GO OUT AND BUY FUCKING IVANKA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

BUY NOW!

Dubs of truth. Katrina kicked ass.

You're right. And it's only been three weeks.

Katrina Pierson needs to deal with the media, for sure.

twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096?lang=en
Daily reminder that Peirson directly thanked anons for our work during the campaign.

She's quite literally /ournigger/

Fucking Kek

That's the problem

Holy shit, look what I found in the replies. Comedy gold.

Anyone have the screencap of the many cases of CNN lying through their teeth whenever using brackets?

She's incompetent. Trump needs to dump her ass.

fucking saved

Trump probably pissed her off by not giving her the type of influence she wanted.

She's uglier than Rudolf Hess tbh and she's not even good to have around.

Man, she looks like Pamela Anderson WITHOUT makeup.

I have always considered Kellyanne Conway to be trash, I don't know if I would hire her to perform PR for a mayoral race let alone a Federal Office, let alone POTUS.

She's unattractive, her voice is annoying and her fashion sense is less than mediocre.

agreed

checked, agreed, no chess, just a mediocre cunt failing at her job.

top kek

that's her alright

He needs to get Katrina Pierson back to the front and away from his pet media project to destroy these kikes myrtlebeachonline.com/news/politics-government/article129771504.html

Kellyanne Conway is a drunken potato nigger.
Not news. Reported.

had a sensible chuckle

no ones gonna check these dubs for fucks sake along with a killer one-liner?

checked, you have a source on that my amigo? Plus - hasn't Mercer basically boarded the Trump Train - I haven't seen any backstabbing or maneuvering from him

Kellyanne "Skank Cunts" Conway.

That droopy eyelid and jutting jaw and brittle-frizz hair are so goddamn ugly. I really wouldn't mind if she were a Coulter-tier killer, but she's mediocre at her job.

I remember your thread. Don't feel too bad, the mods are compete fucking retards.

All of my lel.

For the love of god if anyone in the know is reading this, for fuck's sake 86 THIS BITCH.

It's jew news. All of it is real to jews.

Did anything come out of the "Roger Stone being poisoned"-story, by the way?

Not sure why I posted this webm.

Take a wild fucking guess.

Notice he still has a full head of hair… such a bullshit artist. Didn't even want to read a pirated copy of his book after that.

Fuck these fake news niggers.

Trump can't fire this worthless bimbo fast enough

I'd hit it
with a semi

>twitter.com/rapeable_com/status/797798031076622336

She's trying not to get fired when Trump sees that garbage. CNN is fake news, period.

Considering that she apparently was a great campaign manager I wouldn't be surprised if her apparent new ineptitude was on purpose
Strange nonetheless

Manafort her

Mate, that's a toupee.

Stone hasn't had real hair in at least 2 decades.

Here he is talking about plugs:

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930519&slug=1701976

pics related - his hair evolution.

Don't care about his poisoning bullshit to sell books and stay in the limelight now that Trump doesn't need him anymore.

WHY IS SHE STILL TALKING TO THE PRESS…ANY PRESS…FOR THAT MATTER

TRUMP DOESN'T HAVE A PR PROBLEM…HE WILL HAVE ONE IF SHE CONTINUES TO SPEAK FROM HER DUMB FUCKING FACE

Shit like this just tells me that Trump is a set up shift device to do a political reset so that the left communist party known as the Democrat party can rebuild its command structure after Obama went caliphate.
Prepare your asses for 4 years of Trump being stupid as fuck by using dumb fucks and then he runs and then loses next election.
At best you have 4 years
At worst you have until spring (aka CIVIL FUCKIN WAR 2)

You're either to late or too early to do your "Trump can't win the election, I'm a cruzmssile now"-shilling, user.

What a surprise.

>when's the last time you __ __ Barack Obama
Can someone fill in the blanks?

Good.

Kek willing.

Words and peace solve nothing.

Haha, you showed him! I agree, kelly anne is based and women are equal to men.

Fact-Checked.

Fact checked.

Thanks.
I found the complete video on the memesmith's youtube channel. This guy's stuff is 24k gold, don't know how I missed it all until now.

youtube.com/channel/UC-kz4SXMwA2Ut5w07qVPnxQ/videos

TAKE THE TRASH OUT TRUMP
Or execute your plan before the folk loose faith.

>loose

>>loze

kek

Trump is having none of that at least.

Doubling down, nice. Make no mistake that is a warning to KellyAnne.

Ahh.

Can we meme this bitch into being the first "loyalist" to receive a "your fired" for not staying in line and doing their fucking job?

If that first tweet was a warning then pic related is a threat.

Holy shit. Now that really is a multi-dimensional message.

genius because gets other news media channels discussing whether or not CNN is fake news. Reasonable trump saying it might not be while sanders says it is . hilarious

Control the subject of the conversation and you control the conversation. Now the controversy is whether or not, and to what degree CNN is fake news. still lafin

imagine all the news channel covering Kellyanne apologising for misspeaking. "The other day I mistakenly said CNN is not fake news. I misspoke. CNN is DEFINITELY FAKE NEWS."

Trump team in disarray!!!

I know she seems kinda stupid on the surface but consider the possibility that her job for right now is just to run pass interference for the Trump administration. Sean Spicer is doing a little of that, too.
>spread obvious lies alternative facts on every interview (crowd size at inauguration, stuff like that)

MEANWHILE…

Until there's a major fuckup, I will continue to interpret this as 88D chess. I mean, I gave Obama a good year and half before I started to decide I wasn't happy with his administration.

She looks like an absolute mess.

Apparently she's been fucking up. Spicer said she was "counseled" about making an endorsement of Ivanka's products as well (Trump is trying to keep is administration completely polished). Don't know what the fuck this woman is up to.

(checked)
(checked)
You can't deny these numbers. Kellyanne has to go.

Stephen Miller is now representing Trump more

I can see Trump screaming at his phone watching OP's webm "YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT!"

How many mistakes will the lightening rod be allowed to make?

The inauguration crown WAS occupying as much of the Mall as Obongo's. You fell for the MSM photos of the crowds an hour before Trump showed up, and you're spreading that lie here like a retard.

Well, shit, I didn't know about that.

But let's say for a moment that I was right and the inauguration crowd really was smaller.

If the Trump administration were knowingly lying about it, it would be the presidential equivalent of lying about your weight or your age. People still get a first impression with their eyes and are not swayed by later verbal statements to the contrary. And either way, people don't really care because at worst it's just vanity.

Trump supporters still think the media is lying and emotionally ally with his administration. Trump's opponents use it (at most) to discharge some rage and get back to their lives. It's a win-win.

I live in a pretty blue area and even a lot of progressives here are basically of the mind that "I don't like Trump but the media is so full of shit especially after how they've been treating Bernie". Normies aren't awake yet, but reality is intruding on their dreams and making them screwy. Their eyes go wide when I tell them Trump's DEA czar pick will probably legalize marijuana federally.

Oh yeah, he's just put her on public notice. Thank fucking goodness.

Miller is /ourbobbyfischer/, he's got the chops to put the lugenpresse on their heels.

LUGENPRESSE

2008 was bigger, but not 2012. Amazing in a half-black city that voted 22:1 Clinton and security that didn't start letting people in until 4 hours prior and legions of protestors intimidating and preventing as many people as possible from attending.

Kek. Trump calling out the lugenpresse like a madman.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/13/imported-rape-culture-somalian-refugee-charged-with-rape-of-10-year-old-girl/

does this count?

This is bullshit, as if that needed saying. Trump's been mentioning the INCREASE in the murder rate from 2014 to 2015 as the largest in 45 years. Started saying it around September based on FBI data. Didn't see his recent comments but i'm guessing he forgot to say 'increased' and now the cunts at CNN are calling him a liar. These people are a joke.

She's in office, she has to play the political game. She's saying it while not saying it.

wrong

I swear she is just a social climber

propaganda is the right term and it is in every media to some degree.

Decent post, I agree, I feel I may have overreacted in my initial rage.
I do stand by my observation that Kelly is inferior to the bullet necklace mullatto, Hurricane Katrina Pierson.

An user mentioned that Kelly is a "MERCER PLANT". I concur that she has a deep connection to Mercer, billionaire donor, and was a Cruz Missile, but Mercer got on the Trump Train and Conway did not attempt to betray Trump once he was the GOP Nominee.

In summation, Kelly Conway is trash, but she is our trash, and is serving her purpose as a lightning rod for stupid shit. She really has hit and broken through the way in regards to her looks and the looks a PR rep should have.

to what retard? She is a PR Whore, the only step up is Spicer's job for prestige and facetime. This isn't high school faggot.

c'mon user, lugenpresse gonna lugenpresse, I am disappoint in you.

me neither