Ben Shapiro?

Can we talk about Ben Shapiro? He seems to be an anti-trump cuckservative for the most part but he's also very good at arguing against leftists and he also provides very good advice for arguing against them.

What do you think of him?

He's a stereotypical badger.

He's a Jew, what else is there to say?

Hey ben, dont you have tiny boy penises to be circumcising off?

He's a Born-Again Cuckservative Jew, like Milo, Steven Crowder and Tucker Carlson, young Republicans/Conversatives like them, I don't like most of his views, but he can argue against the Leftist infection of Academia really well with facts, but he's still a fucking kike manlet.

Ben is the liquid snake of autists. However, his autism is made from inferior genes, rendering him incapable of utilizing or even understanding humour which can cause him to humiliate himself. This is the exact opposite of Holla Forums's autism.
His inability to understand human emotions makes him very useful against leftists, who exclusively appeal to false emotive inquiries.

He is a weasley little kike who is trying to make bank off of right wing goyim.
He hates it when actual right wing nationalist policies are enacted since
1. solving the problem might end his source of revenue (bitching).
2. He is an anti-white jew, like all other jews no matter what political party they claim to be in they all want to see whites dead and dying.
Just like Sam Harris, Milo, and Mike Cernovitch. Jews who just talk endlessly about how to solve problems but kick and scream when they're actually being solved. Shartpiro is probably the worst offender, though.

Some kind of stereotypical badger and a white knight cuck which got fired for it. Simply being able to 'deb8 gud' doesn't save him from the ovens

How is he useful against leftists? All he cares about is pissreal and "muh conservative values". He does nothing for us.

He seems to have done more for gun rights than you ever will in a single interview.

Fuck right off Ben you prepubescent rat kike.

He had his moment of truth, and he let a linebacker in a dress threaten him like a bitch. He could have proved how fucked up those faggots are but instead he folded like the Flash on laundry day.

I'm just saying, give credit where it's due.

Ben, we don't like you.

I didn't realize some kike weasel penned the Constitution – because that's where the strength comes from. Not some kike talking to other kikes on talmudvision.

This is a datamining thread.

You fucking spooks are desperate and fuck-tarded for thinking you can get us to listen to that traitorous kike. Go ahead and give him all the shekels you want in return for his promise that "The Alt-Right listens to me! If I tell them Israel is an ally, they will listen!"

You are wasting your fucking time, and you are wasting taxpayer dollars. Off yourself Mr. Gabriel, you utter piece of shit.

I wonder how many people on Holla Forums are as paranoid as you.

Typical kike tactics
"shame the paranoids" straight out of the COINTELPRO playbook.
eat shit, chaim. reported.

can i be in the screencap

You're fucking schizophrenic.

This is the same shit thread as the stalin one, 1:1 sentence structure.
Fuck off nigger

Nah, he's right.
Gas yourself.

You're fucking blatant. blow your brains out.

You're seeing non-existent enemies, making wild accusations based on nothing. This is beginning to look like a cult hivemind.

I spent all fucking year making this manlet want to kill himself through psychological mindfucking the likes you have never seen. I don't know what hes doing now a days, but I can only hope I got him to bite it.

Gas yourself ben. Nobody gives a shit about you anymore.

Would you like to know what that phrase really means?

Thats why I love pol

Do you know what Ben Shapiro's favourite hymn is?

Onward Christian soldiers.

Shapiro is a traitor who fought to throw the election for Hillary just like Ted Cruz. I'm absolutely disgusted when I see these stupid rat faced faggots making the rounds through the popular conservative networks online like Crowder or Jones or some other douche. They all act like everything is forgiven.
It is not.

I know he's a kike but god damn it he is good when it comes to merging rhetoric and statistical arguments. He completely wipes the floor with leftards, niggers and trannies.

This.

Fuck off, ameribane. You fat fucking kike lover just stop cross posting already.

It's fun to watch him BTFO sjws but that's it. There are plenty of these hacks who go for the low-hanging fruit. It's fine and it wakes moderates and some liberals up to the commies, but he's still a jew faggot with not much to say.

why is this thread still up?

psionic targeting data

gun rights are a facade when you can brainwash people to give them up. the kikes have destroyed peoples morale thru usury banking and the media.

shapiro is an israel firster

If you like ben then Holla Forums isnt the board for you. stick to t__d, twitter or facebook, faggot.

Same eerie, creepy, mannequine vibe I got from the neocons in the early 2000s.

Gut told me he was a creepy two face before Trump and I paid little attention to him. Clearly I was right.

I think anyone who is fooled by him has something seriously wrong with their internal bullshit dector. Possibly a flaw in themselves as a whole. If you still are on the fence about the guy you clearly have a deep problem with your ability to judge character. You should look into that.

Ben Shapiro and Michael Savage, while vehement Israel-firsters, don't seem to get as much hate on Holla Forums as TRS, Daily Stormer, and other e-celebs.
They're seen as harmless clowns which is a mistake. They have just as much ability to turn the burgeoning right-wing youth to neo-con politics and limp-dicked strategies than anyone, but they get a pass for some reason.

I'm of the opinion we should be focusing on antifa and jewish think-tanks instead of faggot podcasts, yellow-fevered youtubers, and stereotypical badgers, but we should remember guys like this are out on college campuses pumping their ideology into the soft heads of young students. Just because we don't take them seriously doesn't mean a lot of civic-nationalist gamergaters agree.

Next time your moderate friend comes up and tells you "Hey dude, you were right about this BLM shit. I watched a Milo video and it told me everything I needed to know." you should be ready. Not to dismiss what he said, but remind them that they're also tools of the media meant to placate them, and there are better and more knowledgeable speakers out there.

Interesting, I don't know much about the guy, I do know he isn't one of us, but I also think he does some good work going to campuses to blow SJWs the fuck out.

It's even funnier to watch Holla Forums get to his head.

fuck off, kike slider

CUCKCHAN GO HOME

sage

reported

hahahahaahaha

i like him.

when he explains the word "cuck" he gets all nervous, I'm sure he's a literal cuckold and he likes to watch as his wife gets fucked by Tyrone.

Why are we even discussing the merits of this slimy ratfaced jew who has been opposing Trump's nationalism since day1 but now still manages to unironically ride the train to gain some shekels?

Fuck this disgusting kike and his retarded fanbase. Saged and reported.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

He is more effeminate than Milo.

The first Normie Redpill. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a pleb from 4chan

Yes surely Ben is our Greatest Ally

Truth.

What does that mean?

see

Because they are jews and make it clear they are loyal to the tribe above all. What's the fucking point of going after jews if they are already the known enemy? Better to oust white traitors or cryptos.

He's not actually that good at formulating arguments. The thing he has going for him is that he has enough fame and connections to get speaking gigs and interviews on news channels where he will say the obvious shit that anyone with a functioning brain should know at this point. Blacks are violent and dumb. SJWs are social cancer fueled by Marxist ideology and Soros-bux. Feminism has never done anything good for anyone. Etc etc etc..

But the way he goes about this isn't particularly eloquent, compelling, or mindblowing. He just blurts things out in a steady stream while occasionally begging the question and being dismissive. If you actually watch his talks, he's not really all that great to listen to. His voice, for one, but his style of presentation is just not especially convincing because he has the stage presence of a 10 year old boy who has written an essay for his parents on why he should be able to eat ice cream for every meal.

Combine that with the fact that he has a devotion to a nebulously defined set of "Conservative Values" and you've essentially got a Right-Wing Feminist. He was willing to burn every bridge for, abandon every colleague and peer, side with some retarded twat over a non-controversy, and try to sabotage the entire republican party by undermining Trump because "MUH TRUE CONSERVATISM", which means he was willing to give the election to Hillary Clinton because his poorly defined code of ethics would not allow Trump, but it would allow someone infinitely worse than him… Which is either so fucking stupid that he should be put down for the safety of himself and others, or it's so willfully destructive that I imagine he was banking on Hillary winning so he'd have more stuff to bitch about so he can keep getting paid.

Notice how he's become irrelevant? How even Kikebart didn't skip a beat when he left? Notice how all the conservatives and republicans who were "#NeverTrump" are suddenly cozying up to him and admitting he's pretty fucking amazing? Notice how no one really cares what Shapiro thinks about anything of this?

Because his entire role in this past election was to be the morally and ideologically pure Conservative who hated Trump. He was a house nigger for the left. Nothing more.

Thanks

You're wrong. Their (((code))) is very clear. Anything that harms whites is the priority. Anything that alleviates whites suffering needs to be destroyed. This is the fucking kike code. "MUH TRUE CONSERVATISM" is the jewish neocon narrative. It may be nebulous and confusing to the uninformed goyim but not to the tribe.
SWITCH TACTICS, MOISHE!
"Jewish nationalist"

Mods can you check this guy and see if he's the same fucker who was asking what /ourguy/ and the sonnenrad meant?
no disrespect fam i'm just curious

Isn't that the "principled conservative" that was willing to let Hillary appoint 4 justices to the Supreme Court, which would make the left completely in control of the US government for the next 30-40 years?

Just ignore him.

You mean a jew serving his own ethnic interests? Shartpiro isn't stupid, he's a rat fucking kike.

Great response user, thanks for your contribution.

He's great at pissing off niggers, feminists, and trannies, but that's about where his usefulness ends. At the end of the day, Little Benji's just another kike who wants all of the goyim to go die for Israel. The fact that he desperately white knighted (((Michelle Fields))) almost solely because he didn't like Trump pretty much tells you all you need to know.

I will give him credit though: he's not as bad as the other neocohens like (((Jonah Goldberg))).

get the fuck out

He can argue, but gets immature and facile with arguments if he's against someone other than a non-virtue-signaling lefty. He cares more about the nation of Israel than America; he is happy to sacrifice Americans soldiers to expand the nation of Israel. He's a Trotsky neocon

Well said.

It's not too tough to debate when you're not a complete lunatic at this point.

Everyone else is stepping on eggshells while badger ben is able to say exactly what he wants. He doesn't care about America except as a mechanism to secure Israel and continue with our corrupt monetary system. He's not a hypocrite. To be fair though, there are a few rhetorical tricks to glean from him, same as any speaker who does it for a living.

i like him

we know you're still here cuckchan