FOR ME IT'S ME
FUNNY, SMART, NIHILISTIC AND A WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR

I accidentally hit him first time i played tbh fam

Not vidya
But neither is this thread.

damnit Holla Forums

Post your stats, Holla Forums.

Grow up

are there any trying-hard-but-incompetent-and-lovable autistic characters in vidya?

This is how other describe me

Looks at shit realistically, wants mankind to evolve but mankind wants the freedom to continue it's downward spiral towards hedonism and safe spaces.
Alone, dark sense of humor.

I'd say I'm more on the Colonel side though. I could post a million more characters but these came to mind first.

Not a vidya character, but I always have sympathized strongly with Yang Wenli.

The biggest difference is that I'm not a military genius

you are likely none of those things, but what you definitely are is a massive faggot

wew lad

Ill catch all dem hoes.

Maybe if you kill yourself you can re-roll with better stats.

I wish Holla Forums would go back to talking about video games.

Im fine i guess.

I'm pretty awkward socially, but not actually retarded.
I just want nice friends

half all of them numbers, then you have you

Johnny Bravo had a video game once

That's the Confidence score.

The more I read, the more this fucker does exactly what I'd do

more like stu-pei

Can't think of any who are nervous wrecks and has grudges with people because they don't ever let go of their past

Slightly 'tistic but perceptive and perservering

I'm suave, handsome and extremely intelligent.

Watch out, guys. We have a funnyman on our hands here!

Nihilism isn't that bad of a philosophy, honestly. Actions are that much more meaningful when you consider that doing them does not matter, just as life is more beautiful with the inevitability of death looming over your shoulder.

It doesn't matter. None of this matters. Where are the videogames?

>tfw cousins projects their fandoms onto me during family functions
**I was called 'Vriska' continuously for over a week.*

>being a literal dove

a wicked sense of humor

I'm thinking for almost 10min and can't imagine anyone, fuck.

Pic related is the closer I can get and it's not even videogames. Polite sage.

Grow the fuck up.

Kek, holy shit.

"I've never been a gambler 'cause I was always bound to lose"

You have a very high opinion of your own intelligence and physical ability, user, but I think you undersold your confidence.

(Observed)

Hey man, I just don't stress over meaningless shit anymore. I gotta pay bills and taxes like any other schmuck, and detachment has helped me deal with a lot of shit. I would much rather stay home and jack off to anime all day, but that isn't an option at this point.

Again, videogames…?

Literally me
the Naruto fighting games count as vidya

I'm mostly a coward
I've spilt my spaghetti the same way Koichi did when a girl approached me
but ever so often I could be ballsy when it really matters
We're both runts
We're both pretty straight laced

I work all day moving boxes for UPS and fix everyone else's problems for them, I never stop working, even when at home I'm working on my /k/ or /o/ projects and sim games. I don't have any luck so naturally I feel the confidence will lack, it sucks to put in 200% the effort and get 5% the payback of others, if any. I'm a goddamn therapist in our mumble server, helping people with their anxieties, deepest fears and weaknesses. They trust me because I always speak the truth bluntly, I can't help it, I'm not one to let a elephant reside in the room. So your average joe doesn't really just like me.

Nice argument, faggot.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

No need to argue with people who doesn't see meaning in arguing, again, grow up.

You first ;^)

Man, I'm a shit

Kinda vidya related.

Sounds like shit. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have a good luck ranking. Hell, whenever I get stuck with shitty luck, everything collapses for me.

I wind up worse than this guy:

Literally every DA sonic fan fiction insert character ever.

good to know

I get up at 02:30 every day, it is tiring sometimes but I always can liken it to the condition of sailors in the time of wooden ships.
That you should be the last man in the rigging in the storm, the last dowsing canvas to prevent the ship from sinking, and with your display of courage and strength where all others have given up, others will arise to help.

Here's a template version too.

I guess you could count Spiderman, and there were games based on the Tobey Maguire one specifically. I try to do the right thing, crack retarded jokes all the time, don't give a shit about the law, tend to be awkward around people, cry like a faggot, and I'm into photography. and i'm just sitting here masturbating

is that loss

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK O==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK ==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
LRTALE==
==FUC==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TU==FU==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FF T==FUC==F==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
UCK OFF Tshit meme tumblr sjw gameUMBL==FUCK OFF TUMBLRT==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
ALE==
RTALE==
K OFF TUMBLRTALE==
UMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF T==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
UMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
v
=FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF T==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
UMBLRTALE==
CK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF ==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

TUMBLRTALE==
T==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FF TUMBLRTALE==

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
TU==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
M==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==
BLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
OFF TUMBLRTALE==
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

checked

eh.

kek

I want reddit to go and stay go.

I am none of those things and my friends still say I'm literally sans.

In during everyone puts high intelligence

Undertale's fanbase is cancerous as fuck, but you're really acting extremely autistic.

how do you fuck up copypasting that badly?

You ok there buddy?

I don't think that's copypaste. I think it's a handmade product of raw, pure autistic rage. As disgusting as it is, it's also kind of beautiful in a way.

fuck i hate this

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Wow you scrub you don't have the ultimate pasta what's wrong with you.

FUCK OF F YOUN GFUCKING TUBLRMRTALE LOVING CYUCKS I FUCKING HATE YUOU ALL
gET OUT OFGF MY FUCKIN G /V7 YOU FUCKIN GTUMBLR CUCKSHFAIWFBIAUWBFAKWBAYWBKYUB

I think you mean Autistic not Nihilistic

I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

lol

For fuck’s sake.

I think you need to seek help, this isn't healthy.

FOR SOME REASON IT KEEPS GETTING FUCKING LONGER

There we go that's the only character capable of touching Uchiha Madara is this version using a cloning technique so that there 2 of himself and everything listed.

NO GET OIUTN HOF MUY FUCKMG BONRDAD YOU FUCIKGMN CUKS GB ASCK O TUMBR
==yoUrE GON A TUJN R V IN TO CO AKYA THE TGUMBRL BOAD
FUCK OFF TUMB==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==RTALE
==FUCK OFF TUM==FUCK OFF TUMBLR==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====TALE==FUCK OFF TUMBLRT==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==ALE====B==FUCK OFF TUMB==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==LRTA===FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE===FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==L==FUC==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==K OFF TUMBLRTALE==E==LRTALE==V
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

You'd be one of the sole likable characters if you weren't the author's pet?

I don't know if you know this but Undertale is a video game not a comic or cartoon. Sorry but it's Holla Forums material

Heh, I didn't think so.

I know of a character who can

Dude why can't you just do pic related.

minus the shitty edge sword

Wow, you really don't know anything, do you?

Madara and the Ten Tails technically aren't defeated.

It turns out that the Demonic Statue that was used as the Ten Tails husk was actually the body of Kaguya Otsusuki, the MOTHER of the Sage of the Six Paths.
Long story short, Kaguya was an alien being from the Moon and came to Earth to consume the Fruit of the Shinju, a taboo act, but one that gave her incredible, god-like powers. Her ninjutsu was so strong, she was able to change the world's landscapes and control nature itself.
She soon gave birth to two twin boys, the Sage of Six Paths (Hagoromo Otsuksuki) and his brother Hamura. Both became incredibly powerful like their mother, but she became jealous and fearful that they would steal her power, leading to her becoming the Ten Tails itself. But fortunately, Hagoromo and Hamura were able to seal her away, which led to the creation of the other Tailed Beasts.

But as it turned out, Black Zetsu was a being created by Kaguya and secretly manipulated members of the Senju and Uchiha Clans into going after the Tailed Beasts and the Eye of the Moon Plan to resurrect Kaguya, which is exactly what happened in the battle against Ten-Tailed Madara. Madara was able to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi, but was unable to affect Naruto, Obito and the rest of Team 7 because of Sasuke's Susanoo, which led to Black Zetsu suddenly stabbing Madara with his hand and possessing him, bringing Kaguya back.

A battle ensued, one that sadly led to Obito's death, but Team 7 were able to seal her away into the Moon again and dispel the Infinite Tsukuyomi using Sasuke's Rinnegan. At the end of the battle, Madara was freed from Kaguya's control, but died peacefully mere moments after a heart to heart talk with Hashirama.

So he wasn't defeated in a traditional sense. The Ten Tails was simply sealed away and Madara died from the strain that Kaguya's possession and the removal of the Ten-Tails had on his body.

FUCIK,M GYOU UND ER TUBM RL FAIL IS NT EOT A GAME NI GRE IT S A TSHIT Y VN WIHTB 2BULLT HLEL" MIJ GNI GAMSE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLR==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLR==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLR==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTA==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==LE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==TALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==TALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE==TALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE====FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

If you're going to post Naruto x Naruto Z then you should at least know that it was Kaguya who killed Madara and Naruto did fuck all.

FUC==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM ==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==O F TU RMBLR TLAE==FU==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUC==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUC==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==KM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE===FUCK==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==M G==FU==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==CK====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO ==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCK==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO ==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE== GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE== TU RMBLR TLAE==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==M GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==O F TU RMBLR TLAE===KM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE==CKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE====KM==FUCKM GO F TU RMBLR TLAE== GO F TU RMBLR TLAE

this guy

Wow now I truly understand why Madra Uchiha is the most powerful character in existence.

i wnat the nigrrer r th at crated tunb bmr rtl,am e to deirtj diejr t

i looked up a respect thread for this fuck to see how powerful he actually is after seeing this copypasta all over the place and there's so much unintelligible bullshit that i can barely parse it

Goku and the rest of DBZ can stomp his ass. The Flash speedblitzes. Superman can probably beat him; even if standard/N52 supes can't, Silver Age definitely can. Superboy Prime godstomps. Thor is too slow to tag him but can probably BFR or outright kill with a shockwave. Hulk is fast and strong enough to decimate him. Scion from the web serial Worm is too slow, but he has a path to victory power that he could use to land one solid hit and end him, and he is way too durable for Uchiha to fuck him up in the meantime. I'm not sure if he can do any real damage to Iron Man's suit, and 616 Iron Man is probably fast enough to tag him. Saitama from OPM could take this; even Genos might manage it. Silver Surfer pops him out of existence. So does Trigon. Galactus laughs, Infinity Gauntlet Thanos laughs. So many more characters are orders of magnitude above this piece of weebshit.

I can't believe I spent this long over a copypasta but I just wanted to fucking beat this faggot.

god is dead
and we killed him

I don't get what you mean.
I can understand what you mean by saying that its ephemeral nature makes life more beautiful and personally I feel the same way. But what do you mean by saying its meaninglessness makes it better?

I dindu nuffin.

Jesus christ, you're still here?
You're gonna get all the good proxies b& again.

Nihilistic, nihilistic, with a nihilistic sense of nihilisism.

REMINDER

Ur dad, because I fucked your mom

A mix between these two, minus the dead girlfriend and the broken neck.

Capping this for latter use.

Aw, why wont the thread bump? I wanted everyone to see how much of a special snowflake.