Muslim Cunt Subjagated by Police

Happened in Australia. Thought you guys would appreciate a Muslim bully getting a full frontal face punch and his head ground into the asphalt. Some other Muzzie scum seemed to be passing by and almost assault the police.

Good thing the police are still all white. It looks like the entire western world has had it with the scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top kek

These leb dogs need to fucking die

australian police are so fucking cucked, jesus christ what an embarrassment.

Good. Now throw him out of the country. Imo, we should start deporting immigrants with minor charges and slowly raise it to all (non-white) immigrants.

2/10 those cops need to hit the gym and prepare for the coming race war

dubs confirm

Aussies have no guns and their population is being rapidly replaced by Negros,Muzzies, Gooks and Poos.

When that 2nd guy said something he should have been slammed too for "Disorderly behaviour" That is some shit tier policing.

some normalfag i know was on shift at that maccas and plastered the shit all over the place like a fucking medal

we need to kill the stupid kikes who let them in

no really we need to massacre the kikes

they should have arrsted the other shit skin too.

also they should have beaten the shit out of shit skins behind close doors.

western white people are so top faggot like. just smack that sand niggers teeth and break his finger for pointing at.

whats the point in even talking to shit skins?
they rape your woman they steal you welfare and pensions and commit all kind of crime just smack the shit out of him until he starts barking and vomiting blood.

muslims only respect you if you stab them burn them and massacre them, this is when shit skin muslim want to your "friend" like they did with hitler because the nazis unlike western white faggotry were freaking scary.

God damn this makes me sad.. under 2 years until i can get the fuck out of the shit skinned pit that is sydney but if it could be nuked now id gladly die for the cause, take out melbourne first just so i can be turned to glass with a smile on my face

Jan 21, 2016
Footage has been circulating showing a disrespectful 12 year old boy detained by police in Mount Druitt (Sydney) NSW Australia for allegedly throwing rocks at passing cars and buses.

The 12 year old boy repeatedly swears at police and spits on the ground as he takes issue with being handcuffed while his mother apparently filmed and shared the encounter widely believing her son was being hard done by.

could've added some details

Here's the filthy muzrat

Hearing muds speak with a white mans accent makes me die a little inside tbh.

Mudslimes head is too big for his body

Both of the mud people should have been tazed immediately.

These cunts are the worst. They're always out in groups randomly bashing people for no reason. It's a pity we're unlikely to get a Trump-tier government in since the only whites living in cities are ubercucks and the whites in rural areas are just "friendly old man-racist" and apathetic to politics.

People seem to think we're hardcore racists thanks to things like the Cronulla riots. The media's version of the story is that evil racist whitey didn't want no muzzies on his beach. Truth is the Arabs had been mobbing and even gang-raping locals for years, and all the bashings in the week leading up to the riots were the last straw for white locals.
After the riots were finished over a hundred moslems got together with weapons and trashed the suburb, attacking people with knives and bats. They were still portrayed as victims of racism in the media.

Lebos gtfo.

This is why i love Murican cops and i'm just a Slav, they would have either blown their brains out or tazed the goat fuckers until they died from a heart attack.

Aussies are gonna arrest every muslim their side of the Pacific at this rate, I'll tell you what.

Blame Fraser, he was warned.

How does those faggots still have their teeth?

All they had to do was fucking behave. Why are they all universal pains in the ass? Do they start teaching them in the cradle or something?

That's fucking disgusting, Strayans need to wake-up and push out the brown scum.

More like reconquista, islam isnt a race.

Nice digits btw.

In other news the civic nationalist party's support surges, go figure.

abc .net.au/news/2017-02-11/pauline-hanson-one-nation-gains-support-in-qld-opinion-poll/8262182

Haha I recognise where they are. Abo houso area.
The closest non houso suburb has a literal moat to keep them out.
God I hate them.

Embarrassing as fuck. I know from experience that American cops will tell you if you don't stop fighting it and put your arm behind your back, they'll break it. And they fucking mean it. And they would arrest those two other ragheads too, especially that uppity one. He would get fucking rekt for threatening a cop.

Get threatened to kick their heads in, do nothing. Faggots.

Animals.

why aren't they arresting the others?

They should have tazed the shit out of him and his buddies.
Meanwhile over here a white pot dealer I know gets his chips smacked out of his hand if the cops walk past him while the abos that are constantly smoking ice, beating each other to a pulp, and blasting music at 4 am get a meal and a night in the drunk tank.
The lebos just get a warning or a slap on the wrist.