twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everyone over 29 knew this
only rick and morty fags btfo

ghey

Two things
Firstly
Secondly, this isn't the board for this type of stuff

cuckime sex noises are so shit

couldnt they just record people fucking?

Fucking kikes are so pathetic in their nihilism. Just look at this soy boy. I bet he camped outside McDonald’s for a waiting on his faggy little rick and morty sauce.

rick and morty should totally meme their fans into slurping the sauce off bukkake scene floor mats

lol weebs

pick one and only one

no one cares what you click sperg. enough will click anyway.

Webm it faggot!!

why does he bread look so dirty?

How can they say love does not exist? When clearly this exists.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy
Broken Heart Syndrome. The loss of a loved one can trigger this leading to death. If you try to use only science to solve the mysteries of life you can no longer explain higher dimensions.

How can they say love does not exist? When clearly this exists.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takotsubo_cardiomyopathy
Broken Heart Syndrome. The loss of a loved one can trigger this leading to death. If you try to use only science to solve the mysteries of life you can no longer explain higher dimensions.

If you realize love doesn't exist and is simply a fabrication of your mind in reaction to your neurological chemistry, your self awareness and lack of illogical response will save you from death by bullshit love sickness syndrome.

Shouldn't this belong on …/r9k/? Secondly, we've known about the oxycontin thing for awhile. Curiously, they didn't dig deeper into why relationships fail like others have done so…….

Also

Caracciolo > Reddit & Harmon

Because he doesn't clean it or take care of it. Numales think of beards as things they can just grow and then say "That's that! Only need to trim it once a month now!"
If you look at basically any before and after photos of guys who started practicing beard maintenance you'll notice they always look a fuckload cleaner.

beards are only good for hiding really ugly faces

explains why i look better with five o clock shadow

You clearly live in a warm country, beards a great for not freezing your face off during the winter, which is literally the reason we have beards.

Apathetic stubble master race.

wtf i love reddit now?!

Can somebody explain to me why love being explained in terms of chemical reactions in the body somehow invalidates love as something real? This is dumb, " Love is a lie, because it has observable substance created discretely by circumstances that I can't control " like, what the fuck are you thinking, that means nothing,

It's like realizing your a piece of software, and those function calls can be rewritten, or hacked. Self awareness of the human condition brings with it the ability to shun it.

Neurotransmitters are involved in emotions, therefore the emotions aren't real! Same argument, just applied to love. Humans as social animals have undergone both group and individual selection, altruism is useful for the former, as is the ability to create a real lasting bond with another person. The article is clickbait and massive amounts of [citation needed]. Omg, Steven pinker is "too tied to 1950s gender roles"? Not an argument you soy-eating cuckold.

That still doesn't make sense, it's like saying "posting isn't real, it's just a series of network connections and lines of code"

I like "science" believing un-existing something is as easy as thinking it away. It only hurts itself by doing this.

No, it doesn't make sense. But it still happens.

Love exists but it is a chemical process. Whether that taints the concept for you is on you.

See that shit you just wrote, it was just 1's, and 0's. You are talking shit, I know more then you could possible understand.

They are words with meanings but they are also simply 1's and 0's. Whether that taints digital communication for you is on you.

If physics are constant and there is no true randomness to anything, that means every electrical impulse traveling across a neuron, to every subatomic interaction in the universe has a single course forward, and that everything we are doing right now is predetermined like a charted course, you're just going through the rhythms of daily life living under the illusion of sentience.

I've heard this many times, and every single time I have the same response.
Does this change anything?
My life before and after this information has remained the same, it's not exactly affecting me and it doesn't change how I live. What's it matter? I'm still self-aware, I still feel emotion, whether I truly have control of my life doesn't matter when the results would be nearly the same.

It only alters your characters course if it has the "self-aware" attribute. Both courses are equally methodical and empty.

Your illusion of free will is the only thing that makes it ok.

I'm going to have to stop you right there.
I'm studying physics right now, one of the big things you learn is that you shouldn't be applying quantum physics to the macro world. It's extremely hard to wrap your head around, but the physics your neurons operate under and the physics the atoms that make up your neurons aren't even remotely the same, so the same rules don't apply. I know it only seems natural to move make assumptions from one to the other, but it doesn't work that way.
We also very poorly understand physics right now, in the past 110 years we've completely scrapped our model of the physics and universe several times, currently it looks like we might be doing it again soon with discoveries of things like time crystals and RF resonant cavity thrusters which both seemingly violate conservation of momentum without explanation as to why.

So basically nothing you say is anything I should pay attention to either. Gotcha.

…but you would agree that whatever the formula is, even if unknown, is constant - so even if the model isn't applicable, the model that would be applicable, would have a predictive outcome, so therefore there is still no choice to be made.

Great. Now, what does any of that mean?

Vice is a publication directly linked to the CIA. This is provable.

So?

numale detected

So anything and everything Vice covers is propoganda for the CIA, especially this.

Embed related, it's the normalization of fucktardedness. After Vice released this (((Documentary))) about how cute these hedonistic unicorns are, the internet erupted in backlash. That is good. They are all members of a CULT. However, imagine how many things that get published by Vice that do not result in widespread response.

The fact that Vice is a CIA operation speaks volumes. Anyone taking Vice seriously needs to stop and attention should seriously be brought to the fact that is, in its whole, a propoganda arm of the Central Intellegence Agency of the United States of America

I'm not referring to myself spefically, but rather physics on a whole. The physics we deal with directly we understand fairly well, the physics we don't so directly deal with are harder to study and pin down.

Great question. If Newton's third law is incorrect then a lot of physics related to that also goes out the window which means there could hypothetically be room for a non-deterministic element.
You also have to account for the universe potentially having a "random" factor our knowledge is too limited to know about, going back to what I was talking about with physics humans don't directly deal with, there could be some aspect of the universe we're entirely unaware of because we don't interact with it directly. There could hypothetically be particles and fields that are vital to the universe we don't know about because they don't interact much, if at all, with anything else. The problem when talking about massive overarching physics questions like this is the answer always boils down to some long-winded variation of "we're not sure", we'll never be sure until we have a unified theory of the universe which would require us understanding literally everything.

In short, it means they create energy out of nothing/things they shouldn't be. RF resonant cavity thrusters (seemingly) produce force out of electricity, something that shouldn't be possible. However, these can easily be dismissed as they don't work reliably and the prototypes for them never work more than once. Again, the reasons thrust is sometimes created isn't known, it could be something entirely understood within physics currently.
What are more worrying are time crystals, these have been proven at least twice to work. They're crystals whose atoms osculate in space infinitely after an initial push.
Have you ever seen a Newton's cradle? Imagine something kind of like that, except it never stops.

Fake science that only white Christian and conservatives trump voters believe in.

Here's the thing, I don't care about any of that.

Determinism doesn't invalidate free will as an obseevable phenomenon.

Prove it.

Fake post bout and paid for by jewish shills.

How come hedonists tend to be ugly people?

The mistake that article makes is comparing us with animals. The human experience of love is beyond what animals can feel and due to our intelligence there are many more factors to consider. But the person who wrote that article probably understands this and just wanted to be edgy for clickbait, and you're a faggot for shilling for them.

If you had bothered to read the article you would have learned it's actually prairie voles that experience love on a level incomprehensible to humans. We're not even the best at monogamy.

It's real if we believe it's real. Just like law and human rights.

Imagine my shock.

The majority of Vice writers, especially Motherboard writers are former members of the CIA. Motherboard also boasts stories about "Private Citizens" also shown to be former CIA members as well. All the names revealed during the "Double-O Dipshit" fiasco were both writers for Vice and people whom have had articles written about them on Vice.

Besides this, it's obvious that it is a CIA Asset. Read their content. It is abnormal. If you have a trained eye you can usually have a pretty good read on whom is CIAnigger and whom isn't.

I always had a hunch that it was CIA, and it wasn't until the Double-O Dipshit thing that it was confirmed for me.

>tfw scientifically proven is the new the rabbi said

Why are English people so greasy?

Just as climate change is scientifically proven by the number of times the marxist media says it?
Of course love doesn't exist in a communist world. It's opium.

Vice is also known for lying about all their fucking numbers (financials, employees, offices, views):
https ://medium.com/thoughts-on-media/vice-media-kit-warning-for-advertisers-25ad0600f61d
Shame the guy who wrote this is a neurotic leftist

So, if I'm wrong and physics could have a random factor, how does a "random" factor equate to neuron activity and conscientious decision making? An electrical charge interaction producing a random outcome on a low-level universal transaction is suppose to equate the outcome of a thought, assumedly the product of billions of charged synapses following established circuit pathways? Putting the same inputs into the same logic circuits should produce the same outcome in an individual time after time, unless the neurology adapts over time based on new preferable outcomes, but adaption to favorable outcome from interaction with external universal stimuli doesn't equate the product of free thought.

Finally western culture gets the despook bomb it deserves. Suck it up incels, you will never have a gf.

Kikes can't love because they have no souls, like homosexuals and Asians.

vice city was an awesoem game bro

Not to go full autism but love is abstract thinking and there is allot of brain chemistry going on when love the abstract-thing is woven together.

It's not abstract at all if you're human.

Fucking normalfags and their scientific illiteracy.

the universe doesn't exist it's just trillions of stars bruh

t. butthurt lovecuck

Bill nye not even a real scientist

this

No, he's a (((science educator))).

my favorite image

He's a factory worker for Boeing with a masters in engeneering. That's fucking nothing.

Yes factory workers are nothing. Are you up to speed?

I did NOT mean to leave those spaces, but I was flustered.

Buttmad because you can't tried the szechuan sauce?

t. Trump voter

If love doesn't exist does that mean hate doesn't exist?

Sticking up for Shill Nye the Gender pronouns guy eh?

Is that the black guy from Conan the Destroyer?

That actually is some pretty interesting trivia user, but I would've taken a simple yes or no.

I'm too autistic for simple binary answers.

He doesn't have a masters in Science he has like a BA not even a honours degree

Shit should have read the entire thread

So does hate exist?

Of course.

I think the idea that free will depends on the universe not being deterministic is absurd. There are two options on the question of determinism, either everything is a long string of infinitely complex but sequential dominoes, or everything is (at some minute level at least) totally random. Niether one of these has anything to do with a choice.

Say you were to hypothesize some far off soul beyond our known material realm. Why wouldn't determinism apply to that as well? Or alternatively, pure randomness? If the idea is that you could go back in time and either A) see it play out the same (determinism) or B) see it play out different ways based on little to no major differences in the situation (random), then where exactly is free will supposed to come in?

I think it's a fundamental lack of understanding of the core idea. In trying to go back to the furthest fundamentals, you zoom past the realm where free will exists. Free will is like weather I think, completely predictible perhaps if you know all of the infinitely complex factors that affect it, but nobody can observe or keep track of all of that, much less form perfect predictions processed from that information. It's even more so with human decision making.

The best description I've heard for free will is as pertains to liberty. Liberty is distinct from freedom, where freedom you just have options, but liberty requires willpower and knowledge and personal responsibility to one's self. Free will is going beyond our animals instincts.

Love has a lot of overlap with free will. Lust is very animalistic, but love goes somewhere deeper. It's no wonder that Marxist materialistic nihilism is hell bent on destroying people's conceptions of these things, as animalistic behavior is more conducive to their methods of control.

Materialists are fags.
t. atheist