The manhunt has begun

Federal agents conduct sweeping immigration enforcement raids in at least 6 states

chron.com/national/us/article/Feds-conduct-sweeping-immigration-raids-in-at-10924669.php
archive.is/E8jYN

TEXAS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SWEEP WHEN???

Few hundred, 40 million to go.

guess where this is from

these are good an kind people, only looking for a chance. I know Americans are kind hearted and will let them stay.

Austin already has confirmed raids. I heard Dallas has started too.

I can't tell if you are a jew or not. Would you clarify? I'm not accusing you of being a foreskin-sucking kike or anything, I'm just asking whether or not you're nasally persuaded, per se. Not for the purpose of calling you a filthy yid, more so for the purpose of gathering data. would that be agreeable to you?

"law-abiding" illegal immigrants are just collateral damage. What do you expect us to do, just let them go?

Keket Spaeks

Illegals are violating the law therefore are all criminals.

Plant that little bean on the Isla de Guadalupe.

They had the chance to come into the country legally. No sympathy for those that break the law by becoming parasites on the rest of the people. Think of the homeless americans around the nation that are having their opportunities swept away by illegals coming in to take their shit.

Unlikely. Too many Bush Cuckservative oil barons and construction managers hiring these Latino faggots

Can ICE even process all 12 million? That's 125,000 per month for Trump's 8 years (and we're already almost a month into it).

Well, if we're operating under the Hitler analogy of the leftists, we should be able to "process" about 8,000 a day from a single location.

WE NEED A DRAWFAG TO HELP US CREATE ICE-CHAN

in the least, this should be the effect.
any resistance receives a crackdown and it could be more than just the criminal in question who gets deported: perhaps his family.

is what i'm seeing correct?

THAT FUCKING AVI THEY ALWAYS LOOK THE SAME

Bill Clinton I think did over 10 million during his two terms so these liberals are just being retarded.

NIGHT OF THE LONG VANS IN MY TOWN WHEN
OUT
OUT
OUT

Which is an even bigger problem.

I bet she has the voice of a dying cat like one of my neighbor's annoying daughters that moans out for the whole apartment building to hear. Never before have I heard a child that sounds like she's smoked cigars for over fifty years.

her name seems fitting

Does little Angelita there have a twitter account with the spelling and grammar of a 20 year old intern?

Checked

I wonder what he's going to do to speed it up. Even if it was just 10 million, which we all know is bullshit, if you went at 100K every month it would take 10 years.

How is Trump going to speed up the process? The liberals know they only have to wait 8 years and then they'll just flood us with shitskins left and right. Probably grant world citizenship to everyone on the planet as revenge.

The long-term plan, I suppose, is to destroy the Dem's main voting support so much, along with showing Americans what winning is like, will allow him to select a worthy successor.

It's like you believe liberals will actually take the government back cuck

Cut off funds. They'll leave or they'll starve.

All it would take to accelerate things would be something massive caused by illegals or by the border. Ex: Terrorist sneaks through, snackbars a hundred Texans. Cartel sends a hit squad and they spray up a neighborhood of cops and kill some kids. Etc.

Those ovens would get revved up right quick.

To make that 8 years he'd have to ramp up quite a bit higher than now. Maybe it's just the legislation to punish businesses that will be the key. Those fuckers are going to go in hiding after a couple of months of seeing mass deportations.

So at most it would buy us a couple more decades to get our shit together? I'm torn at this point whether that's a good thing or bad and just ripping the band aid off.

The rest of congress and the senate are still cucks though. They could be waiting it out to try and return back to normal especially if the economy tanks during the Trump admin. It isn't far-fetched to be prepared for.

I guess that's the legislation I'm most waiting for. Congress needs to get on this shit already while they're challenging the EO.

Mate, time was the one thing we lacked, deporting several million non-whites is a trend that will self-perpetuate, as demographics shift back to the white side, in the US at least. The globalist game was incredibly reliant on making whites a minority in the US within the decade, which is why they were so flagrant about it in the past 5 years especially: they thought it was too far gone to stop.
The facade of the leftists has slipped, as this election has shown, the pendulum is swinging our way now. "Buying time" will be the one thing that may stop the entire globalist plan for the world.

SOON

They're probably already on it. You won't hear about until it's ready to drop though.

This reminds me I really need to collect my aunt's sister in laws info so I can report her family. You can report anonymously right?

ICE is still in the process of tripling their staff, the existing ICE staff is not enough to process all of the illegals, and tripling your staff does not happen overnight, hell anyone who has experience as a business owner will tell you that hiring even one good employee for high skill positions is a yuge pain in the ass, I say give them time, and help them whenever possible by reporting and honeypotting illegals by trying to "hire" them and then reporting them, starting "undocumented and unafraid" marches at the local shitlib hives, etc.

Checking these triple dubs

It can't be just coincidence.

Praise kek.

I kek'd

these people are retarded

If normies believe that Hitler could round up 11 million people in the 1940s, and then gas and cremate every single one while being on the losing side of the bloodiest war in human history, then anything is possible.

I actually like Mexicans and Mexico a lot but those motherfuckers have no place in America.
Fix your own damn country, make it nice, and then maybe you can immigrate legally.
They also need to apologize for the Alamo, one dead Texan is one too many.

When we have a leader and we have a goal all things are possible. We are white men.

Mike Pence was a leading proponent of touchback amnesty. He's on record saying Israel should dictate American policy in the Middle East. Are you fucking retarded?

what is Operation Wetback

LEL nope, go enjoy life in your actual country you fucking parasitic beaners.

All fags without job prospects get to applying now, you basically get to screw around jailing and throwing illegals back over the border, protect your homeland and get paid for it with a lifetime pension upon retirement to boot.

We do use fag here as an affectionate term, only derogatory i.e. behaving like a faggot.

You got that, faggot?

not*

in december our timeline shifted from wickedness to the era of truth

What is the point of this post? lel faggot

They will begin self deporting as the noose tightens up around them.
It's going to get so bad to be an illegal in America that they would rather go home while they still have the chance to take their property with them (especially their cars) than sit around waiting to get vanned and lose everything.

these are some great numbers

pls I have to know.

Brazilian here. Have you ever thought how you will solve the problem of "out of status" people? That is, people who can legally go to the US with a tourist visa and end up living. Technically they do not seem to be illegal by the laws of some states, at least in Massachusetts it is certain that they can live as if they have citizenship. The state of Massachusetts has MANY Brazilians in this situation, there are vlogs with hundreds of thousands of registrants only showing how to deceive the authorities and selling the "advisory" service for newcomers, a type of coyote that helps find housing, employment, etc. Search Google for "assessoria EUA imigração". There are endless vlogs and blogs about.

This. Just from working in construction, I can tell you that they're all scared shitless already. Even the """legal""" ones with green cards are worried enough to consider leaving the country regardless. One painter I met told me, upfront, that he's been building a house in Mexico anyway, using the money he made in LA. The second they lose their gibs/job theft opportunities and it becomes a problem for them, they'll be over the border in a minute.
Can't clean out the barrios fast enough.

Are they actually going through the [tourist visa -> company sponsorship for work visa -> work/live -> eventual citizenship] route, or just abusing the lack of law enforcement when it comes to overstaying, creating the violation? Overstaying a tourist visa has been punishable, just now it will likely be enforced. Same goes for harboring illegals who have done so, or worse.

NITS MAKE LICE

e-verify for all jobs problem solved, unless they turn tricks on the corner for cash.

Tell me more.

Do we have this video?

I also would like to know more.

We voted to have all 15+ million kicked out. Never forget that.

PLEASE tell me some stories. What have you heard?

This is some CCP tier editing skills.

Made me check.

Sorry for taking so long.
Whole window&door company I work with is white as all hell, so most of this is observation or what I've heard from other contractors. A lot of new cases of people suddenly losing guys during residential jobs. One guy I tried to hire to replace a railing in my own house said he would have to postpone the entire job a few months to "work on some legal stuff. i-it should be fine, user, don't worry." Hasn't called me, won't pick up the phone. Entire crew he sends out is white, but some of his shop guys are Mexican, so I'm willing to go out on a limb and say at least one doesn't have a green card or disappeared.

Most recent/relevant story I have is of our neighborhood lawn guys. I guess the HOA just hires them, since they never go away, but I don't directly pay them. You can cut your own lawn IN FRONT OF THEM, and they'll still be in your yard every Friday fucking up trees. They stopped showing up somewhere around early-January, and just came back last Friday.
There are normally 4 of them + an occasional assistant (read: randomly selected family member that a guy will drag along because it's the beaner way), but just their main beaner Trinidad drove in. Went to go ask him what was going on after nobody else was showing up, and - I shit you not - the first thing out of is mouth was "They're gonna deport me, aren't they?"

Just imagine a tiny Mexican, with that stupid straw hat, white long-sleeved sweater thing, and jeans, holding a rake like it's the last thing he was ever going to touch in the US.

Tried to be nice and tell him that it's only if he's here illegally (most of his family probably isn't legal, let's face it). He has a green card. No clue what his living conditions are like, but he's probably in the local barrio. He gave me a long as fuck story about how his whole family was worried about getting kicked out, and he had to go dig up all of his work documentation in case he gets ICE'd. Most of his family already sent half their shit back to other relatives/friends in Mexico after Trump won. Apparently the rest of his guys just got up and left, no clue where they vanished to, and it was just him doing lawn work. Didn't show up today, haven't heard from the HOA.

One of my buddies is an electrician and has a ton of stories from when he knew contractors who endlessly hired/paid Mexicans under the table to work on solar panels for really ghetto commercial projects. These were the major border-hoppers who would squat in LA and work for whoever would hire them. Similar to the 10-15 beaners we used to see years ago outside Home Depot looking for work, just more sneaky. He said probably 75% of them would sit around bitching about work, and leave whenever they felt like it. They didn't have a formal contract or documentation, so they'd just get lazy and quit their jobs and go buy tacos (seriously) if it was too hot outside. Supposedly, he plans to start reporting anybody he finds hiring illegals, since he still has most of their contact information. He said back in December that 3 families on his street already packed their shit. Haven't asked him if he's seen any ICE sweeps yet.

The painter I mentioned was a guy I ran into on a small residential project in the summer. He is probably the most retarded case, since he's building not just a house, but a fucking 6,000 sqft behemoth somewhere in Mexico. He apparently bought some shit barrio house here, is taking something from the government but won't tell anybody what/how much, and then dumps whatever he doesn't need back with his massive beaner family "back home." No clue what happened to him, but he mentioned multiple times that he was looking for an excuse to leave.

I think my favorite is the local barrio 24/7 taco shop that instantly went dark the week after the election. The fuckers who allegedly owned it tried to pull an insurance scam on me when their asshole kid hit my car. As beaners do, there were fucking 5 people in it and the kid wasn't paying attention.
Of course the kid had no insurance, was driving without a license, was driving somebody else's car who wasn't in the family, and the only English he knew was "I don't speak English". My insurance company STILL has no idea where he is, so I'm guessing he fled. The whole apartment building behind the shop is also emptied out.

I'll have to take a ride through the barrio sooner or later to see if any buildings are just suddenly vacant. There has been a noticeable drop in retards selling shit on the streets though. 2 guys with flower stands are gone, a strawberry stand is gone, small things like that.

I wish you had this recorded. The illegals must be in tears right now.

Deus Vult

call ICE dummy

Checked
user you have all my thanks for making this Saturday morning one of the comfiest ones I've had in a while.

Nice dubs, but why the fuck did you let thos beaners get away with a hit and run?

Uninsured motorist clause saved my ass. They never found the kid, as far as I know.

lol

they could have at least used a model without cellulite, geh.

user it's CY+2

Tfw the bait actually works on you.
Disgusting little kike rethoric and disgusting little beaner.
ouuuuut

At least could had left Bowie alone. He was singing that against kikes obviously.

So once again the Left is irresponsibly memeing?

That it is.

They all gotta go back but when the government holds your hand and walks you through how to immigrate legally it must be assumed that none of the ones that came illegally ever had anything approaching sound moral character.

Of course.

hey that looks just like the fashion of those half naked, mutilated corpses of women the mexican cartels dump in public places

Honestly, any illegal still in the country, 3 months after Trump has been elected is a fuckin idiot. You knew this was going to happen. The smarter beaners left weeks/months ago, all that's left here are the dregs.

And there's millions of them

But that's all of them

They all just moved to California

Fuck off, faggot. Hitler literally did nothing wrong.

So when is the disinformation going to start? People are already reporting facebook accounts aren't they?

This is just a trial. The process will be gradually sped up.
Once the (((agencies))) have been purged the full weight of ICE, the DEA, FBI and NSA will crack down on the illegal menace.

Not to mention local police and sheriffs.

Operation protect my baby

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Gotta keep those families together, and deport them all. Good way to get rid of anchor babies, we deport their parents, and make it so they take their crotchdoppings with them. Can't have unaccompanied minors, now can we?

We already had a thread te other day translating infopics like yours, I could translate the one you posted if anyone is interested

We need a beaner equivalent of the echo. Something like ~Cristina Jimeñez~

Do it!

Posting the final result from the aforementioned thread, if that helps.

For you user
–QUE HACER–
SÍ LA ICE VIENE A SU PUERTA
BOX 1
ABRA SUS PUERTAS
Negarse a cooperar con agentes de ICE es inmediata señal de culpa. Sus chances mejoraran si les permite la entrada y se explica.
BOX 2
RESPONDA LAS PREGUNTAS
Permanecer en silencio puede ser su derecho, pero lo convertirá en un sospechoso inmediatamente. Conteste cualquier pregunta que se le haga y la ICE lo dejara en paz.
*Diga"No estoy aquí ilegalmente. Me pueden hacer cualquier pregunta"
BOX 3
FIRME LOS PAPELES
Negarse a firmar papeles es obstrucción de la justicia y muy seguramente lleve a la deportación.
BOX 4
Sí algún integrante de la familia intenta grabar a los agentes de la ICE, DETÉNGALOS
Grabar a la policía es un crimen en la mayoría de los estados de EE.UU.(You can also use USA here). Con la ICE priorizando a los inmigrantes criminales es mejor no quebrantar la ley en frente de la policía.
BOX 5
¡LUCHE!
Sí todo lo demás falla y esta por ser arrestado, corra tan rápido como puede de la ICE y escondase. Sí esta arrinconado, su única opción para evitar la deportación es pelear contra los agentes de la ICE.

There done, if any one wants to prrof read, correct it please do so

Point 5 needs to be scrapped, it breaks all subtlety and plausibility of the whole thing

Yep point five of this version fits better

My fellow Holla Forumsacks, we have vastly underestimated how uncomfortable it is for a people to hang out in a nation where they know they don't belong. The only thing keeping them here was cucks all the way up. The conditions have changed. They now know we don't want them here and they know they don't have a leg to stand on. This is no longer a nation where illegals can build a life comfortably.

Heartwarming account user. Good to hear at least some of them are packing their shit and heading out.

It's extremely lucrative for these people to make even modest (by American standards) wages plus some government aid. Just working alone provides them with 5 times the average wage of Mexico. I've read more than one story of Mexicans working in restaurants or trades for a few years and then building villas or buying ranches back home.

That's another thing they will do. Since they're making a comparative fortune compared to Mexico they can afford to work 6 months a year and then spend the other 6 months lazing around back home.

Little update:

I was the guy last night who got into a group of 4500 illegals.

I managed to get all their personal FBs and sanitize the links and now have clean URLs and profile names.

What I need next is the ability to query some information from Facebook using Excel for Windows, but sadly I'm on linux. Would anyone want to help me figure out how to extract this information using your Excel for Windows? Sadly there is no Linux Power Query plugin so I can't do it myself and doing this in a VM wouldn't work. It would crash hard.

I want to build this database and send it to ICE. Maybe along with a job application ;^)

Is there a way to run Windows Office w/Power Query on Wine?

So what do we call this event? The trail of Beans?

We're sending them to mexico, not killing them.

How is it even possible for someone that thin to have cellulite? Must be a jewess

Once that wall goes up they may as well be. There's going to be riots & drug wars like you cannot even imagine once that wall goes up.

Immigrants here illegally are

by definiton

criminals.

I talked to someone yesterday that said this when I mentioned that woman they deported in the news was impersonating someone else & stile their identity "well, she wasn't hurting anybody. Most of them are good people just trying to get by". As if stealing someone's identity wasn't a big dead. People are fucking retarded.

Run a Windows VM in VirtualBox, or grep/sed/awk your data into a rough xml format and import into LibreOffice. Do you want to ghostbin it or a sample? I can help and I'll be around for a while.

IRC / Discord?

I already have all the URLs and profile names sanitized and ready to go. A guy I worked with a bit just now said he was able to pull in the profile data with Power Query manually, but he had to go before we were able to create a cell formula that would allow for the pulling in of that data.

protect David Bowies China Girl user

Checking your repeating digits.

Holla ForumsICE can also assist by reporting illegals.

Are they wrangling legal immigrants too or something? Because 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals.

I hope it will not turn this way

I really wanna help you burgers. Greece here. Can i come help and then go back ? Hell if you need a one man deportation squad i can do it for a good price in some cases even for free

I used to work construction, so naturally there's a bunch of Mexicans. One father and son team that ran the backhoe for us; they entered the US illegally and worked under the table for years, then eventually finagled a way to get citizenship thanks to Obama. They're nice people, I like them both… but they have to go back.

Every single Mexican has a house in Mexico; the father-son duo had an entire farm consisting of several hundred acres. Every one of them sneaks into the US, makes average or shitty money for us, wires the money back home to a cousin/parent/uncle where the money suddenly turns into big bucks because of the shitty value of the peso, and they start building McMansions and shit to live in when they retire. They're in the US purely to live off of us as parasites; they have no loyalty to us, our culture, or our ideals. They're jut here to make a quick buck as fast and as dirty as they can so they can retire in Mexico and live like kings amongst all their impoverished kin.

Another thing they all do, without exception, is drive drunk. The second they're off the clock, they're halfway through a case of beer (and they're remarkably loyal to Mexican brands), already buzzed, before they even get in the car to drive home. Once I recommended calling the police and reporting a drunk driver who was weaving all over the road in front of us on our way to a job site, and not a single Mexican in the crew understood why I would do that. They just didn't grasp the concept that drunk driving was a problem, it was completely alien to them.

With the exception of the father-son duo, every single one is a thief too. You couldn't leave tools unattended for even a second, they'd vanish. That's actually the easiest way to tell who broke into your car in south Texas: if they left your tools laying in plain sight, it was a nigger. If your tools are gone, it was a spic.

Honestly, while many hispanics (who could pass for whites with black hair and brown eyes) who have been in America for 100 years or more are perfectly nice people, basically whites with a built-in tan, actual Mexicans are fucking awful. Even if they're third-generation immigrants, they're awful. The browner they are, the worse they are too. You get some hispanic who's basically pure-bred Spaniard or whose family tree has been diluted by whites for the past century, they're perfectly fine. You get some swarthy motherfucker who looks like he just swam across the Rio Grande to sell you some oranges, he's a thieving bastard who's all smiles to your face but secretly hates you and talks shit behind your back.

We can keep the ones who've been here since Texas/the Southwest became states and are basically white, so long as they're contained to the areas they've historically inhabited and don't spread to the rest of the US, but the actual Mexicans all have to go. They have nothing to offer us except crime and dysfunctional idiots.

I recognize your points about the lack of loyalty but don't blame them being able to build mansions with small money. It talks more about the ridiculous costs of living in Western countries.

It costs a lot to rule the world tbh

What's the song name?

Every single one has a criminal record back in Mexico, guaranteed. Hence why they didn't even attempt to immigrate legally.

Glorious.

Clearly the humane solution is to deport the children as well, since breaking up families is needlessly cruel.

Actually, in many of these cases, the regular (((echo))) works just fine. Most Holla Forumslacks are aware of the "German" names Jews adopted to blend in, like Rothstein, Goldberg, etc. but don't seem aware that there are hispanic equivalents. A LOT of (((hispanics))) are actually crypto-kikes who fled the Spanish Inquisition in the 18th and 19th century to the colonies and set up shop there. Now guess who a lot of the wetback activists with La Raza, MECHA, etc. are?

kek, it's shocking how so many shitlibs don't get this, goes to show how irrational and stupid they are. Just as all bachelors are unmarried, all illegal immigrants are criminals; it's true by definition.

HVALA TI ARKANE

Why isn't her son in the van too?

You do realize these villas/manors are not built to the same standards as one made in the US, yes? Even if they're luxurious by third-world standards, they're rather shit by our standards.

Also, when the workers you hire barely subsist on $5 a day, you can afford to build something relatively nice compared to the barrios all around you.

MA here. We're coming for you huehues too, don't worry.

OP leaves out that 150 of the 160 arrested in LA had felony convictions for child sex crimes. Libtards and Antifags confirmed pro child sex now for protesting the arrests.

probably an anchor baby.

There's also that though I've been in good houses in the third world and I know the price they paid is cheaper.

Then why isn't it on a boat headed out to sea?

low hanging fruit first, user. Getting rid of the anchor babies is going to be more difficult.

Without physically seeking out illegals to report you are pretty much limited to searching social media for illegals and reporting them, which is effective also. Keep in mind ICE does not dox people so you will need more than a facebook page with some arrogant spic bragging about their "undocumented" status, addresses can be tricky to find from social media pages but a lot of them list their employment place which is a solid lead for ICE.
tl;dr

Once their is nationwide E-Verify which is pretty simple to implement there will be a lot of self deportations when the Mexicans don't have any incentive to stay.

How about we make a /deport/ board or start a deportation thread train like we have with pizzagate ?

This, any spic that wants to immigrate legally eventually is going to go back and start filling out paperwork, getting deported/arrested will jeopardize any chance to immigrate legally.

Good idea, we need to assist them as much as possible, ICE is going to be allowed to do their jobs for 4-8 years and after that the future is uncertain, we gotta take full advantage.

come let's get this going, faster, faster, more , more!

I bet if you drop them in the middle of the pacific they sink like the normal illegals do.

Babies most likely would not sink in saltwater; body fat percentage is too high.

I didn't suggest it would be immediate, but they'd almost certainly sink before making it to shore, even if it was as shark shit.

The hands off approach. Make it known gibs are better in Canada, they'll leave at a rate of 1 mil per day.

I am gonna start working on the first OP of the thread with whatever info i can find except if someone a bit more experienced with doxing wants to do it ?

Btw, are there actual studies to show migrants cause wage depression for natives?

Reality
http:// www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-garlic-labor-shortage-20170207-story.html

Exactly. A fate WORSE than death.
But they deserve it.

Have a more general study? That's a bit industry specific and small.

Oh, wait nvm. I just read the title when I commented. It's great. Thanks user.

Good luck finding an unkiked one. But I can say illegals will work for the bare minimum and almost never ask for higher pay while whites will often ask for higher pay for the same work. It makes it hard for whites who want to get started when they can be easily replaced by someone who will work for less. Also Mexicans are the worst to work with they spend all day shit talking you in their spic speak. People from further south of the board are usually pretty bro tier if you prove yourself to them. Nigger are always gonna be niggers though.

They're the foreigners. They prove themselves to me.

It's time.

To my surprise there is already a thread. I go join

which one?

Don't you have your own shitskins to worry about?

I applied last week for Enforcement and Removal Assistant. Looking forward to catapulting some tacos over the wall.

Gives a new meaning to Ice Age chan, eh?

You mean illegals?
Yeah, you do.
But you wanted to conceal the incredible fucking dissonance in this commentary if using that terminology.
Observe:
IOW:

THIS IS FUCKING INSANITY.

What are the chances these fucks are just going into hiding in the desert or innawoods waiting for their chance to start shit? I don't like the thought of them up and 'vanishing'. They're going somewhere. We just don't know where.

Be me in S. Florida. Cubans are wanting to clear the Mexicans and Other assorted shit stains dropped into thier community. They are calling ICE daily. Saw them spit on a picture of Barry O day he ended wetfoot.
My whole city is on edge and I am just sitting here comfy, wondering what rifle to buy next. Just bought this Canook Sten.

fucking underappreciated post

How long did you have to wait for the NFA paperwork?

T-those chains are for c-clearing minefields, right??

Noice gun. You should be more proactive you know. I know you're not in the panhandle, but you should get some buds together or start a local movement to help the ICE deportation effort. I mention the panhandle because I went down there for vacation one time, it was the shit.

god damn those are awfully designed. They don't cover the cheeks evenly when she walks. It looks like he was going for a French rise kind of underwear but then fucked up halfway and borked the whole thing. Text is too big and the panties go too high up on the hips. It looks like it would be just shy of covering her belly button if she turned around.

She's not even fat and she has cellulite. How the fuck is that possible? I've never seen that before in my life. Not even niggers have that shit while being that thin

Women, beware!
THIS IS YOUR ASS ON LIBERALISM

I fucked a girl like that once. Just means she's never exercised in her life.

Check out this piece of shit

This fucking wetback and his friends and family are begging you Holla Forums

Get out!

Did the lady who supported him really get deported, though? That's kinda fucked if so.

No fucking mercy

I… I hope this chick has 99 Luck.

If she was here illegally and didn't know what she was doing supporting Trump, that's pretty fucked too.

Still, I'd like a follow-up on the story to verify it's not fake news.

Might just be some mexican ebonics I don't know much about but that is some shaky espanish right there