What are you waiting for user?

What are you waiting for user?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cbbpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting for death to embrace me.

Aren't we all.

Still, I play games all the time. I have a backlog to deal with after all.

What would you say are games worth playing that came out in the past 5 years?
PC, console, exclusive doesn't matter, I have just been fairly busy over the past years, and only played mgs5, rocket league, and hotline miami 2.

I exclusively emulate

I would, but I fell for the university meme so I don't have time.

Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 are all that comes to mind right now.

Are you saying you're ready to die?

If you have time to shitpost on Holla Forums, you have time to play video games. You can also stop sleeping.

Okay, Mr. W.K.!

Why do people like this guy again?

I can limit myself to 30 minutes of shitposting, but I'm not disciplined enough to play vidya for only 30 minutes.

You can always summon the meteor, its free

I liked three of his songs, plus he's an all round likable dude.

I don't know which song you're talking about. I only learned about him because he did the Gundam album and an AMA in halfchan. He's pretty chill

But video games are bad.

I remember him being a DJ for the opening act of a Black Sabbath concert. My brothers and I thought he was a shitty Andrew WK wannabe until he said his name when he ended.

Most platinum games

The later yakuza series

Demon souls (cant comment on dark souls, never played it)

SO LET'S GET A PARTY GOING
LET'S GET A PARTY GOING
NOW IT'S TIME TO PARTY AND WE'LL PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
SO LET'S GET A PARTY GOING
LET'S GET A PARTY GOING
WHEN IT'S TIME TO PARTY WE WILL ALWAYS PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD
PARTY HARD

Andrew W.K. is a furry

it was ported to PSP

Worse. A ponyfaggot

So is Weird Al, who even played a character in the show. Still like them both.

If you let go of the desire to "have taste" (by Holla Forums standards, lol) and "not be such a fucking pleb" you can find enjoyment in a lot of things that have been released.

He was a furry first, does that make it worse?

Please, teach me how.

Depends, does he keep that shit to himself and his ilk?

You don't want to go down this rabbit hole. This is some berenstein bears shit.

archive.is/cbbpU

Don't become the cancer.

Go back to reddit if you want to enjoy things

He posts it on twitter, what does that count as?

Shitpost on Twitter and reddit.

That's lvl 1 furry drama

But I, too, wish to learn how to eat shit and like it.

That's what I'm doing, my man.
I'm just taking a little break. Have some music.

Oh shit that dude looks exactly like my brother

Yeah no biggie then.

I was there, barely a fucking year ago. You don't want this shit, and you don't want to be a moron with no standards.
Hell I even made a Reddit account just to see how bad it was for myself. Two fucking months, and two exodus occur, SJWs tighten their grip on the site, GG goes no where. Deleted my account within the year.
You don't want to learn how to eat shit, and you don't want to mingle with those that do.

All the good this whole experience did for me was bring me to this place after I left Halfchan mid 2014.

That's a long ass essay

I remember awhile ago seeing a video where he basically says the whole andrew wk persona was a big social experiment.

I cant find it for the life of me.

Huh, that's an odd choice of platform.

The fuck is this shit

Well if he's a genetically bred chill dude I'm fine with that. Not like he's doing much of anything.

say it aint so!

Oh well, I'll emulate it.

I can't even comprehend what I'm fucking reading here.

Can someone explain this shit to me?

Andrew WK hasn't existed since 2004.

Why am I reading about this in an Andrew WK article?

Annnd then straight off the deep end with the pretentious shit. I was getting scared for a moment.

Did you think this webpage was going anywhere but off the deep end?

They post clips from the full video of the video im talking about in this interview.

Christ. After watching this video, something stinks.
That's a lot of backpedaling and "misunderstandings".

lol wut?
so he was one of those artists created by marketing execs? did he write his own songs or did they?

What kind of shit are you trying to peddle?

clickbait

A long ass autistic essay is hardly clickbait

ajj lmau :^)

agg lmah :^)

Guy posts a spooky thing and a bunch of shills pop up and say oy vey nothing to see here.

Holla Forums couldn't be that important, could it?

He's clearly trying to peddle an archived website.
What the fuck else is there to respond to?

It's pretty much a fact that any popular chan has some Alphabet Soup organizations shitposting and trying to steer stuff in a certain direction. Pretty logical since we seem to be the only ones capable of harnessing Meme Magic Outside of the Jews but they might have lost their touch.

I can believe him being some western trial run for manufactured pop stars like the Asians do. His music DOES have a feel of being manufactured to it.

And how have we gone this far without posting any of his music?

I think it's just that no one cares. We already have manufactured pop stars though they're usually female. Even if it's true that he's a manufactured musician it's not even that big of a deal.

I think it's a big deal. I'll still like some of his songs, but if he's really a hack I'd lose all respect for him.

Fair enough man, I was just explaining why not many people seem to care that much. If you do that's fine, I can understand wanting genuine musicians instead of corporate shills

It's not about "caring that much" it's just one of those weird interesting things to read about, like the dave chapelle shit.

I think people are apprehensive thanks to Milli-Vanilli and other such acts.

He's a motivational speaker.

Oh yeah I definitely agree it is interesting, I was just defending myself from being called a shill.

What's the Dave Chappelle shit?

What's up with Dave Chappelle?

I just played Mr. Gimmick for 2 hours, now I can check Holla Forums for half an hour and go back to it

Google 'Dave Chappelle conspiracy' and click any of the links. It's very weird, and Dave himself has changed his story multiple times on why he quit chappelle's show.

After all of that I kind of just expect it at this point which is why I'm not overly suprised

How about those videogames?

look up some of his party tips. the guy likes to live like us (listening to stupid music, acting like an idiot, eating mountains of fast food because it's delicious etc) and just wants to have fun

I get Wet is a good album

Remember, white T-shirts and getting wet is always a good thing.

Yeah Senjou no Kizuna. Same gameplay as Blue Destiny (Saturn) and the White Dingo game (Dreamcast)

But as far as I know from like 20 hours playing it, it only has like 2-3 mssions and was supposed to be purely multiplayer.