Marvel vs Capcom Infinite: #NOTALLWOMEN Edition

Seeing how the last thread reached bump limit, and one user was expressing interest in making a new one to discuss the story mode and review scores for this game, I decided to go ahead and make one.

Another user mentioned how there is one line where Morrigan tells off Arthur for being a misognyist for wanting to protect her, but she just tells him off saying she isn't a damsel in distress. I actually went through in search of that scene in her story mode and I found vid related. Is that really bad or no big deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/623000/Marvel_vs_Capcom_Infinite__Command_Mission_X_Costume/
store.steampowered.com/sub/168155/
archive.is/1Rl95
pushsquare.com/news/2017/10/rumour_marvel_vs_capcom_infinites_budget_was_less_than_street_fighter_v_dlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is wrong with her voice? I can't tell what accent is this.

Shitty voice, but fully understandable. She's kinda poking fun at Arthur having to rescue the princess while she's arguably one of the strongest demons in existence.

Anyone trying to make a big deal out of something that inane is just trying to drum up hysteria for media purposes.

There are more valid concerns like the character models and animations.

The moderator at Holla Forums got an early copy of the game. again

You're watching this? That's a waifu being butchered.

Look at her character models . They actually made her breasts smaller too.

She's scottish. She sounds better in battle rather than out of battle.

I miss MVC3's art style

No Xmen, no buy

And they made her hair a more relatable, realistic shade of… blue. Yeah, pretty easy to see where they're going with this revamp.

Then dont

Her accent is completely fucked up because the actress they cast is welsh.

I mean i'm honestly fine with MVC:I being dissapointing, all the more reason to buy dragon ball fighterz. Now when I look at Dragon Ball Fighterz, I see a game dev team that really wants to give the fans some good fanservice.

Mark has a friend or two at the vidya store, so they break street date for him.

[autistic screeching]

So I played this and it's super underwhelming, the characters who are ripped from UMVC3 still play the same (only they look worse) and the overall gameplay just feels……shallow. Like it's passable for a couple of matches but after that it just becomes white noise and the Soul and Space Gems are super fucking cheap. I will say this though, the characters that weren't ripped from MVC3 do feel good, Ultron and Jedah being two great examples, but everything else is just meh.
The roster is bare bones, there are no arcade endings, the character models look like shit and from what little I've seen of the story? Yeah…….
And you just know that Capcom will release a Ultra Super Hyper Ultimate Arcade Edition version come next year, because as it stands right now, this game is just nothing. I didn't get mad at it, nor did it blow me away, it's just an above average game that honestly could have been a lot better.

I miss MvC1's artstyle.

Why is megaman in that screen shot?

But KoF exists.

I'm not hearing Rie Tanaka when her mouth moves, that's what's wrong with her voice.

That's nothing. Chun-li got BURCHED.

The new DLC characters are:Sigma, Black Panther, Monster Hunter, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Venom

the important detail being 'Black Widow'

Isn't Sigma one of the main antagonists in the core plot of the story mode, which is already included with the game?

Because no one would want to play her?

You say that like is an asshole move and that Capcom are massively suicidal. This can only end well even for the casual audience.
I'm honestly surprised they didn't go the DoA5 route and have you pay far more to get every character than the full price of the game with all the characters.

because none of the leaks predicted her to come. unlike every other character

She is a Jill Valentine/Crimson Viper re-skin.

Yawn

Holy shit that leaker from the last thread was right. The story is pretty much Capcom fellating the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

with this DLC pack, they should have just about every hero from the MCU (apart from the inhumans) ready and primed. Basing this game so heavily on the MCU was one of the greatest downfalls, leading to a horrible soundtrack, horrible graphics and horrible aesthetics

Oh no her titties don't bounce! The game is unplayable! I remember when I was 5 too, user.
there are literally hundreds of legitimate gameplay and roster complaints, use one of those instead of embarrassing yourself by sperging about non issues

Please, point out the part where the user was complaining about the lack of bounce and not because the Infinite model looks like shit in comparison with MvC3 one

It's absolutely amazing. Skip to 0:35 if you want to see how badly they messed up the penance stare. It's astounding they let this through quality control

SHUT UP GOY AND LET US DEFLATE ALL YOUR CRITICISMS BECAUSE YOU'RE SEXIST!!

Did I ever say the problem was her tits being smaller? Look at her face in that second gif. She has this disturbing glare "O_O" from Mass Effect Andromeda while flapping her lips. It looks so much worse in motion than what the still images where her nose was fucked up.

Maybe you should not have drawn conclusions just because you saw a pair of tits or because another user complained about it.

This, fucking Holla Forums, fucking Murrica online "etiquette". Still more social than fucking Europe though.

So do you think Ashly Burch just digs through Laura Bailey's garbage to find thrown out scripts?
Also on a side note
Okay seriously now? Who the fuck cares about Spencer? Bionic Commando wasn't that great of a game and barely anyone remember its nowadays except for having one of the most retarded twists in video game history. Other than that the game was mediocre as fuck. Why they keep adding this guy to the game when not even Capcom wants to make another game with him?

Only Capcom could fuck up like this.

Hope you got plenty of shekels.

Even worse why is it the crappy version and not the original Bionic Commander.

Holy shit, this has gotta be shop; this is beyond Capcoms bullshit, it even puts shame to DoA
store.steampowered.com/app/623000/Marvel_vs_Capcom_Infinite__Command_Mission_X_Costume/
Would the fact that when I click "downloadable content" and it says there's none be reason enough to doubt this is anything but a mistake?

Anybody who cares about Costumes deserves to be ripped off

I don't even fault companies entirely for doing this - entirely being the key word here, since they shouldn't be doing stuff like this in the first place. But they do this because they know that retarded consumers are willing to shell out money to the point singleplayer games like Shadow of War have microtransactions, loot boxes and shit that belongs in a MMO and Warner Brothers believes they can get away with it. Not even Jewtubers like TB or Jim Sterling, who are vocally against this practice, in spite in their immense reach, have did little to stop this practice from getting worse. Consumers keep falling for the same tricks over and over, with games that do not deliver or live up to the hype. Idiots will buy Battlefront 2 or any Star Wars despite EA having the most sinister reputation out of all video game companies out there, and they act surprised when the game turns out to be garbage. Capcom just like the rest of other companies, hold their audience in complete disdain because they know the mindless masses will spend money on anything and they can charge as much as they want, and get away with it.

I gotta agree at this point. Like fool them once, shame on you, fool them twice, your still a dick. Continue fooling them years down the line…
Well at that point it's just awful consumer expectations.
And paid mods are gonna stick eventually.

By that point the modding community will have died off from there being few knowing how with them being replaced by other corporations to get their IPs name spread in something well known.

the worst crime against the D

I wonder how long it took to explain feminism to a Japanese studio.

>>>/auschwitz/

Well it's Holla Forums, and Holla Forums is borderline retarded. All 3 days some bored asshole comes over from Half-chan or tumblr and tries to start a shitstorm.

Then, most are like "oh nooo not the women/ jews/ liberals BAAAW" while a small minority actually doesn't give a fuck because they are here for the costumes.

People who truly deserve to be here complain about the character models, that weird scene where Thanos gets Satsui no Hado and uses a Hadoken, or maybe the terrible roster that's underrepresenting the current Marvel universe.

I for example can't believe noone of the TV series is in it, because those were successful.
MvsC3 got Iron Fist. So where is Daredevil this time?!

Joke's on you, I come from where we build that shit.

That's because they're all pieces of shit that only exist to puff up the MCU like MvCI.

I hope you didnt buy this

Well, Holla Forums thinks everything is shit, why do they even fucking waste their lives on Comics?

Oh right, because they are loser Millenials trying to get a Youtube career and if that doesn't work, they just rot.

Nah. It's a stable paradox: Paid Modding kills modding community and that kills paid mods. Regular mods rise to get commodified…and so on.

Same reason Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, etc waste their lives on whatever; it's something they loved at one point and have a small spark of hope for a better future.

The modding community hasn't been getting fewer and fewer as time goes on?

If I had to guess I'd say they're excluded because the Marvel/Netflix deal is over, so Disney will want to build up whatever they're going to make for their own streaming service instead.

Other than some of the graphics, how is Infinite worse than 3?

I don't plan on putting down $60 any time soon, but I wonder if it's worth getting at all? I did play 3 quite a bit some years back and I did enjoy it with friends.

Because Combofiend needs his favorite function.

This game is like taking one step forward, but three steps backwards from MvC3, which was a let down for many reasons, so no, this is worth getting at all.

What the fuck I messed up.

It keeps getting worse…

Wot

Spider-man, Spider-man
Lifts whatever a spider can
Is he swole? listen bud:
He's got creatine in his blood
Look out! Here comes the Spider-man

Morrighan scares me…

That Spiderman looks far worse than I expected.

JUST

Wait, what?

forgot to add, but what i'm guessing happened is that capcom decided to do a slap job with the models ported from MVC3. Spiderman probably would've looked similar to that if he stood up, but not as bad.

same with the other bad models, but the artistic approach taken removed all of the really aspects of the models. The models were made to look even worse when they went for the realistic style too

Well, people don't play these games for the story, but they could have done much better than that… Could have also made some of the character models a lot less ugly. Captain America's trapezius muscles look fucking insane.

Why

Are

You

Typing

This

Faggot?

Go back to reddit, you're not wanted here.

This is now my headcanon voice for Morrigan.

Fuck off, retard.

If the rumors are to be believed, the Bionic Fleabag was added by Combofiend's insistence. Weird how he couldn't have a different character with the same tools; they are just functions, after all.

Because

People

Tought me

In fucking school

That when you write lots of text that jumps topics

You write it in a way thats easy to read

Thats why Trump tweets, that's stupid enough for Murrica to understand

You know

At least she's cute and funny, unlike the misshapen Goblin that crapcom gave us.

not enough, I see

store.steampowered.com/sub/168155/

Prices are the same as of this post. The $89.99 price is apparently from buying the standard edition.

Power Pack would have been a better roster choice than a lot of the Marvel characters picked even if they were going for a big MCU ad. They're actually one of the properties Marvel keeps trying to make a movie of (hopefully animated, but it will be shit either way). Would be better to stop "Who the hell is Power Pack" than have 5 people go "I can play as Winter Soldier? Uh… yay?".

Monster Hunter girl looks damned good, at least compared to some of the models in the game. It was a retarded mistake to lock her behind DLC while still featuring her the story mode.

Interesting choice to have Wakanda and Val Habar combined, though. Frenzy Virus Dah'ren Mohran should have been a big screen boss, though.

What sub-reddit taught you that?

How the mighty have fallen.

DON'T PUT THE PACK INTO THE HEADS OF MARVEL!!

Look at what they've done to everything else; hell, the Runaways was already made for their side and they still raped it.

Since when did Black Panther have a cape?

I'm so sick of faggots calling me a redditor while I'm literally the only fucking person on this planet who didn't even visit it, same with 9fag.

Shut the fuck up, kids.

In other horrible news I hear Marvel remembered Ben Reilly and decided to bring him back to ruin recently.

Because he's fun to play as, shold've just made the switch to Rad Spencer though, not like they don't already have a model for him.

A common thing i'm noticing with MVC:I is that the dlc characters and new characters look really good.

Returning characters look horrible

If that is the case they might as well have switched for someone who filled the same function.

But who has the same function as Spencer?

I'm lucky enough that Bendis weakened my interest in Spiderman enough that Marvels bullshit allowed me to make a clean and easy break before it got that far.

Arguably they could have cannibalized him into Nero but that would have been more work than just keeping him in there in the first place.

I'm still angry that they had an entire game based around collecting magic stones, one of which is literally called the Power Stone, and didn't even try to include Falcon or friends.

The real reason for "No More Mutants" in mvci.
Hahaha

JUST FUCK MY WHOLE LIFE UP FAM

Thank you for helping me save money, Scarlet Tits

This story mode is really bad. The plot already starts with the heroes already teaming up to fight against Sigma-Ultron, who has taken over both dimensions and rules over a cyberized version of Asgard. We are not given time to establish these characters properly, we then have jump cuts to several days where they are trying to find the Stones. They just throw shit at you and expect the player to digest everything at once. One user who actually bought the game over at Holla Forums storytimed the comic in the Fighting Game Board, but since he tooks pictures rather than scanning it, the quality looks horrible. Should I storytime that, anons? Or do we wait for an actual scan to be posted online.

Count yourselves lucky your favs aren't.

She's a saint for keeping the muties out.

Capcom did the story in house and they can not even get their own characters right

Where's the story coming from? Is it you guys writing this? Is Marvel involved?

Michael Evans: It's Capcom. We originally created the story in collaboration with Marvel. The guy who came on to write the script is Paul Gardner. He wrote a fantastic script for us, but we also work closely with Bill Roseman, who's the creative director [at Marvel]. He comes from the New York publishing side. He was editor on Guardians of the Galaxy. He was fundamental in the creation of Guardians of the Galaxy, Groot, and Rocket. He was a great resource and an asset to have. However the story was 100% original, created by Capcom.

It's funny that you mention that, because we know that we're gonna have Marvel fans coming into this. We know that we're gonna have Capcom fans coming into this. Capcom fans may not know the Marvel characters and the Marvel fans may not know the Capcom characters, vice versa. Since what you're literally seeing is the first 25 minutes of the Story mode, we wanted to make sure that you're just thrown into this world. We don't want to tell the slow story of Ultron Sigma, and this is kind of like the Age of Ultron comics where you're just thrown into it. Here's what's happening.

However, it's very important that characters are introduced. It's kind of like the old Cheers TV series. Whenever someone comes in the bar, their name is said. So that happens in the first 25 minutes when people get introduced and we're ramping up. From there it goes to this crazy epic scale. You'll notice that you jump right into this new world and the heroes are already familiar with each other; [that's because] it's like 88 days into it. The world is actually a new universe that's being created by Ultron Sigma, and the heroes have been existing in this universe for a while already.

Where did you get this?

That was from the function interview with Combofiend. Nobody noticed it because everyone was focusing on the comments about "functions", but anyone who payed attention would have know the story is complete garbage from the get go.

I mean, even Injustice 2 was less greedy than this

Oh no spiderman your neck disappeared and your head shrunk. Your legs have become longer than your arms and your chest looks like it was stolen from wolverine.
The radioactive spider bite is turning you in to something other than a man you are becoming a faggot

Nah

I, Monster Hunter, hunter of monsters, must continue talking at all times during combat. This is to remind you that I am Monster Hunter, hunter of monsters. If you forgot that I was Monster Hunter, hunter of monsters, you would not know whom you were fighting against. It is important to remember the identity of your opponent because your opponent is me, Monster Hunter, hunter of monsters, and I will defeat you with my original technique: Berserker Barrage™ (copyright Monster Hunter). You will be defeated, beat up, bullied and otherwise abused by me, Monster Hunter, hunter of monsters.

t. a fucking mute

Must have been bitten by a radioactive Liefeld.

him an unworthy son of a bitch
And then there's the little concepts that are actually kinda cool like the Maverick Virus working on organic life making it a bigger threat than ever, Jedah making a B.O.W with a symbiote and dark magic, Dr. Light working with Tony's technology to upgrade X, etc. All of that wasted in one big trainwreck of a Story Mode
Fucking really ? Sigma and Ultron are the main bad guys but neither X or Zero have a proper spotlight despite dealing with that bald bastard 24/7 ? And Jedah's involvement into this felt so out of place, and he went for Death instead of another demonic villain like Blackheart or Mephisto

Honestly, I prefer it this way. Capcom is almost embarrassed by Megaman by this point. Megaman had a very good run and evolved the most as a series out of the classics in my opinion.

The less Capcom touches the less corruption there will be.

Chris was pretty on point, and he had some bro chemistry with cap.

I actually thought Tony was fairly on point as well, and enjoyed the whole bit about Morrigan wanting to bone Ghost Rider… but that's it. I feel like the game awkwardly tries to find a serious story inbetween an anime and a marvel movie and comes across as a horrible fanfiction. They should have had fun with it. Also, the character models and animations were amazingly bad for a current year game from capcom.

Arent x and zero immune to the sigma virus?

That's by far the single most hilarious thing I've heard about this game.

How does that even work, I never heard of it getting to the few humans left in X; did they combine it with Extremus?

So are you "hyped" about that new Megaman cartoon that'll likely get a game based upon it?

Actually, it (Sorta) happened in the final games of the Saga. The ZX games had everybody become either Cyborgized or with a limited lifetimer in the case of Robots so that people would stop discriminating on each other and ahem..interface.
Then a guy discovered the W metal that was a fusion leftover from Weil fused with Ragnorock. Weil being a hateful fuck, proceeds to infect everybody, thus creating "Mavericks".

But it's not really the Sigma Virus. That took pretty much a God Tier AI in order to erase Sigma fully in the form of the Cyber Elf.

Man, I really like Megaman lore. It's surprisingly congruous, whilst the same thing happens over and over, it always kinda means something different.
Until it finally concludes in the Legends Series.

I doubt it. On both ends. Im not looking forward to not megaman, and its not gonna be popular enough for a game.

Oh so it shouldn't really happen without computer parts in them unless Ultron Sigma twisted the life of both worlds into something closer to Carbons.

I really wanted that ending (not anymore); they likely would've kept going if they had put one out years ago.

Popularity hasn't stopped them before.

god damnit user too good

I don't know if it even would work on Carbons. Despite looking more simple then X or Zero or so (or the Cyborgs from ZX), they really are 20 times more complex. They are sorta the next step beyond cyborg: Full Body integration. The blur between man and machine is pretty much gone.
Nanofiber tipped chemical extractors create nanite blood from a bite of chicken or stuff like that.

I guess Ultron could make them become Cyborgs, in which case Sigma would benefit from Ultron, but its never gonna work on just organics.

I have no idea why this, of all things, encouraged me to draw.

If the games he comes from are of any reference, this fucker could solo everyone in the game and be home in time to wake the princess with a dicking.

No sass, no WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!, no parties getting crazy, nothing.

Normally I'd say so, but Marvel is already ruining them. Got a shitty Civil War II tie in and are getting a Legacy shit and revive Carmody for no fucking reason.

Kek, underrated.

10/10 user

This is why I write about my own shit, you can't afford to give a fuck about any fantasy world constructed by corporations these days.
They will reboot, retcon, and negate any manner of world building to milk an extra shekel, when they don't even have to do badly in order to make money.
There are no writers there anymore, only (((THEY)))s.

I hope this doesn't pull in any naive new fans for the Monster Hunter franchise because they'll be disappointed as hell when they actually get into the game and they move somewhere between 5 to 10 times slower than displayed here.

Yeah. Gonna have to completely agree with you.

What's the verdict; is MvCI better or worse than what was originally expected?

This just makes me surprised they didn't throw in Vision.

Makes you think they wanted to "reimagine" Ryus origin story into a lab accident from experimenting on combining magic with super soldier formula.
Do you think Ryu has his doctorate? Do you think he ever had to do rectal exams?

IT DOESN'T NEED TO GO ANY FURTHER!

It's unpolished as shit
And "other than some of the graphics" doesn't cut it, KOF XIV looks more appealing

Stop

this

meme

TGT is the king of the dumpster in every possible way, it's an objective fact

It's too bad My Immortal turned out to be a fake written by trolls. I actually enjoyed laughing at that with my friends every time a new Harry Potter movie came out.

Basically, it's a good fighting game with interesting mechanics. The active switch system is interesting and complements the 2 vs 2 teams.

What brings everything else about this game down is well,everything else.
The graphics are awful

there's probably more but I can't be bothered to list it. MVC:I is a huge PR disaster

I bet you guys don't even play Street Fighter because any real fan knows Ryu, a literal hobo that does nothing but fight, is actually incredibly intelligent.

>>>Holla Forums

And I thought that Super Smash for the Wii U was bad

Because that's actually from Mugen

Like a Queen Midas of shit, have fun with Miss Pauling.

Can't tell if it's from a modified WWF

At this point, anyone Gould write a fanfic plot for MvC Infinite and it would be leagues above the official storymode

Oh yeah, I totally remember all the times that Ryu went on scientific research training trips to gather data and experiment to prove his hypothesis about punching people.

He's no scientist but he's also far from stupid.
But where exactly does it say in the game he's a researcher? I wanna see it, I'm not gonna buy the game.

Since Christoper Priest's run but it was pretty short like Captain Marvel's cape. Personally, I think he looks better without it.

You know, next to the fucked up Spider-Man, this just makes it worse.

Look ladies; Ryu's not just a pretty face!
If the make another McC in their current states; I fully expect him to end up cracking jokes with Deadpool.

I see you've never majored in Social Fistology.

Discounted immediately. Social Fistology is a SOFT science propped up by bullshit half finished facts to prop up whatever ideal the planner supports like Kickulism, or Headbutulized Healthcare.

All the real science is stuff like being a Punching engineer, or a Chemical Punchologist.

He needs to be in a lab coat handling some test tubes and shit.

Got more like this one?

…sauce?

I've never been to Reddit or 9gag either, do you see me advertising that fact like I expect to get a medal?. The sense of unwarranted self-importance put in the assertion that you've never been to either of those places makes you sound like a Redditfag trying their hardest to fit in. Protip: even if you've never been to either of those places, a newfag is a newfag. Whether he comes from Reddit, 9gag, 4chan, ifunny, encyclopedia dramatica, or just happens to choose Holla Forums as their first image board. You are still new, you still need to lurk for two years before posting.

Man, this voice acting kills the boner faster than her face.

X kinda is, Zero's entire source-code IS the Maverick Virus, so he can't really get infected with something that's basically part of him

Sorta. But What Sigma has is the Sigma Virus which is an advanced version of the Maverick Virus, which enables control of infected individuals, on top of that Sigma exists as pure data meaning he can't be destroyed until the Mother Elf is used, but as mentioned before she was a God Tier AI construct capable of turning even enemies into demonic powerhouses on a whim….

Holy shit how did I even get so autistic about Megaman Lore of all things?

SFM can pull it better, even 3d Movie Maker.

She sounds like a World of Warcraft dwarf.

Ryu researches frame data and has been known to appear in other people's game (eg. Smash/Asuras Wrath/Gran Blue Fantasy)

Wat

They couldn't even make the effort to animate a few bats?

I'll never get that one; it reeks of desperation more than anything. At least SNK had the excuse of needing to get its characters advertised back up to where they once was after years of being stuck in Pachinko.

Really says something when two companies with as big a name as they have put in less effort than Marvelous.

He is criticizing the voice acting though.

You are now imagining a Black Mesa, but Instead of Gordon Freeman, it's Ryu decking Ayys.

Nice

According to the MvC3 powercharts, Tron Bonne had a higher intelligence pip count than Dr. Doom.

The whole thing's bunk in my opinion.

i read that Cammy and Chun li appear in "Destiny's Child", some other Korean waifu collecting game

Tron Bonne is a synthetic human in a world where science dominated instead of feelings.

Yeah, we don't need a permageneral for a video game on Holla Forums.

Is it just me, or is the game unbearably ugly?

Let me guess: It's only going to get worse.

I know, but her fucking expressions are so dull even a mannequin looks more alive.

It cannot be stressed enough just how bad everything about Iron Man is in this storymode.

They'll stop in a week at most.

Wouldn't put it past Capcom to do it to Ken.

Granblue's Jap shit but I'm reminded that I heard Street Fighter crossed over with Shadowverse too.

Vidya goes on Holla Forums.

Except when it has Holla Forums characters

I doubt there'll be a thread after this as no one's going to play or talk about MVCI much once the dust settles.

Holy shit how did I not notice this. When introducing newbs to Guilty Gear I tell them that the de facto ryu & ken of GG is sol and ky so. Even if they're not virtually clones they get it.

archive.is/1Rl95
Looks like marvel infinite is bombing everywhere, being consistently beaten by Pokken Tournament, outsold by Ultra Street Fighter II: The New Challengers (which is a switch exclusive) and only has 3k peak players on steam.

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Give me this information but involving US sales and then I'll laugh.

For comparison's sake, here's the Japanese Gwenpool cover, which is by the actual artist for Gwenpool.

Artists
What was it like originally; did they get someone else to draw Gwenpool?

Gurihiru actually does most of the art for Gwenpool, and they did the cover for the Japanese release for Gwenpool.

However, in the case of Squirrel Girl, the actual comic is drawn by Erica Henderson, who is fucking terrible. So Marvel had Shunya Yamashita, illustrator for all the Kotobukiya Bishoujo superhero statues, do the cover for the Japanese release.

It's a decision that is not only shady, but confirms that Marvel knows Squirrel Girl's art is shit.

I'd love to see the Japs faces when they opened the covers but I don't know if it's illegal there since they've done it themselves with cartoon openings though not with such butt licking work beforehand.

I think that's the boxart for the new squirrel girl figure.

wait, I was mistaken.

Whose brilliant idea was this?

Of course they weren't. I've seen SJWs complain that Japanese were on the Nazi's side in WW2, so its no surprise they'd be on their side again if they found Marvel current art repulsive.

That is literally what I heard.

Call me when she's:
-Discovered time travel
-Conquered the world twice over
-Took on something on the Beyonder's weight class
-Had his servants construct a towering base complete to be teleported to Counter-Earth on the chance that he may have ended up there.
(It can't be stressed enough that regarding prep time, Dr. Doom is on the same tier [honestly higher, though] of prep-time shenanigans as Batman (helps that he has a country's resources at his disposal))

pushsquare.com/news/2017/10/rumour_marvel_vs_capcom_infinites_budget_was_less_than_street_fighter_v_dlc

This is a very interesting rumour. So tl;dr: Capcom gave the mvc:i dev team about less than the budget given for a single piece of SFV DLC. This led to them having to do a rush job with lifting a models straight from MVC3 and into MVC:I, but because of MVC:I's artistic decisions, the models looked really bad. (which also explains why newer characters look really good).

So cheap

Son are you really that fucking full retarded about this? The only answer is FUCK NO! Why do you even want to think of applying a two finger discount to a shitty sub par product. Are that stupid that you don't know how to keep your wallet under control. I mean if we just, I dunno replaced MVC:I with crack cocaine would you just up and go buy a bowl of it cut with fentanyl and baking power BECAUSE FUCK ME NEED MAH FIX! NO YOU FUCKING DON'T NEED YOUR GOD DAMNED FIGHTING FIX WHEN KOF OR BLAZ BLUE OR GUILTY GEAR ARE OUT THERE FOR LESS THAN A FUCKING SWAN SONG AND ARE BETTER GAMES TO BOOT!

God damn it your stupidity made me have to go all caps lock and cruise control for your fucking stupid and inanely dumb rhetorical question. I'm just going to assume that your a dumb assed millennial who thinks like his X'er/Boomercuck parents that any old shit you buy on a credit card is something you never need to pay the fuck back.

Tron Bonne never disfigured herself in lab accident like a retard.

That was Richards' fault and you know it you faggot Reed Richards lover.

The sad truth I realized long ago is that games are becoming utter shit because the vast majority of the market WANTS them to be shit. Loot Boxes are the new cancer, and yet people defend them all the same as long as they are gussied up enough.

As a millennial I really do feel like people in my age range have lost all self-control.

This concept art looks so good. if only if the actual game was as good looking too.

Gaming in general has gotten worse since it got really popular. I just dislike Nerd culture in general

But why?

I don't like them using the movie versions. I think in the previous games the comics versions worked well with he anime art style. Of course they didn't have nu-marvel back then

Keep in mind this is Capcom San Francisco, basically outsourced

No Blackheart or Mephisto because (((Movies)))

Man, this new Dormammu voice sounds lame.