POTENTIAL CHIMPOUT INCOMING

http:// www.newschannel5.com/news/heavy-police-presence-in-east-nashville-after-reported-shooting

Prime chimpout material. There are two major black colleges in Nashville, the weekend is coming and its fucking warm outside. I'm calling it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nydWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Iizzm3oIFVA
facebook.com/gicola?fref=nf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another dindu bites the dust.

There was also an acquittal of officers today in WA, along with a Baltimore PO shooting an armed teen.

archive.is/nydWw

On the other hand, Soros has his hands full trying to stump Trump on around ten or so different fronts. Notice that there hasn't really been any BLM chimpery since the election?

I think they're cutting their losses with BLM since they know even normalfags hate them and putting their weight behind other (((organizations))) like Antifa and the Women's March.

If blacks are so poor how come they can afford guns?

He dropped BLM like a hot rock the second they started killing cops. It's all le resistance stuff since.

The family is denying that it's his, which means he stole it.

Soros can't afford to have known violent organizations with body counts on his payroll, as it would give Trump a decent excuse to freeze assets/drone him and his faggot son.

Your homey steals it from someone's house or car, and you trade for it by giving him some weed. Just guessing.

CHIMPS CHIMPOUT CHIMPS CHIMPOUT CHIM CHIM CHIMPOUT

Fucking finally, a possible happening.

Sing it with me now!

♫ Raaaaace waaaar now! ♫
♫ RACE WAR NOW ♫

2 in one week?

PINCH ME Holla Forums I MUST BE DREAMING. CHIMPOUTS AHOY

I wonder who will speak out against violence in the African-American community agitate niggers this time since King Nig is busy jet skiing.

Jesus, after hearing about all these ICE raids and protests, but not one single stream or anything to show for it, I better get chimps shot by riot police tonight.

Anyone else SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of living in a war zone?

I'm sick and fucking tired of living in a war zone, but not legally being able to participate in it.

lol niggers

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get out faggot.

The ICE protests were at the lowest energy levels possible, leftists know the illegals are fucked and most beaners aren't going to riot in the streets. Niggers on the other hand..

Amen, my steel and lead are ready anytime Mr. "black in the cheeks, lynch 'em in the streets" Sessions

This, what the fuck is going on?

Just one, for (you)

My AR15 is sitting in it's case, ready to go for when the President hands out the order. It pains me to think he might not even do it.

a /comfy/ virtual war zone that isnt outside my physical door? Its not bad.

Too late faggot I already saged you.

Checked

Kek please give us the chimpout that begins a race war. I'm tired of waiting.

riots in the trump era are going to be way more entertaining

CONFERENCE CALL CONFIRMED

0:45

Libshits are losing their motivation and niggers can't into technology.

Don't forget that the 9th Judicial Circuit is now in-fighting over the immigration ban halt and we may see a reversal of decision.

This is shaping up to be a perfect storm.

They really thought things would just go back to normal and Trump wouldn't do the things he promised. They will change or be impeached.

Link doesn't work.

Cannot fucking wait. Need to start memeing the long, hot summer.

quick, someone get a stream link to shit stat, we need to see if its happening

Look at these fucking digits.

GET KEK A STREAM GODDAMN IT.

You will get a Cat 5 Chimpout tonight, complete with National Guard response and massive destruction, but only if you post
LOOK AT THAT LITTLE MONKEY RUN!
in this thread.
Bonus second night of chimpouts if any anons know who said that phrase on national TV.

Fuck off with your derailing shit. I want a stream.

LOOK AT THAT LITTLE MONKEY RUN!

Trump should start playing nice and just use the extra-judicial authority the Patriot/Freedom Act gave the executive branch and throw Soros into a hole in Gitmo.

Is that the term we're using for nigger guns these days? I remember when a "ghetto blaster" was a big ass boombox.

I remember when it was a shitty movie.

Same. Alternatively, a speaker system larger than the car it's in that can be played from the ghetto to be heard in county lockup where its owner is.

I doubt we'll get a full scale chimpout, Nashville is nowhere near as niggerized as the other cities chimpouts have occurred in. Most you'll see is some low energy protests and chants but nothing getting burnt down.

Ruger sp101

Have you ever fucking been to Nashville? North of Charlotte pike is 99% black.

Multiple times, used to be stationed at Fort Campbell and would go to Nashville to watch the Predators or Titans play at times.

Well we all want a stream, but that is no reason to be all no-funz-allowed. Cheer up user, niggers are funny and it's a good night to get comfy and watch the show. I'm planning on some salami (not the gay kind, fags) and cheese with crackers for chimpout snacks. Maybe drinks… depends on how willing I am to risk a degeneracy hangover tomorrow.

I think he's saving that as his Trump card

start
stop*

It's not usually weed white degenerates are trading guns for, but your point is accurate

It's not about "muh funz" it's the fact that shit like that always derails the thread. Its annoying as shit after dealing with shills and slide threads left and right.

Clearly you never took a visit to coontown. I used to do work out there.

Truly amazing how comedy and black comedy specifically was truthful and honest in the 80s and 90s and now we're stuck with niggers like Trevor Noah. Who the fuck actually thinks Trevor Noah is funny? How does he have ratings at all? What the fuck is wrong with the world and Hollywood in general. Oh wait

he probably found it in the trash

Who /comfy/ here?

Meh.Let me know when there's a stream with some niggers burning shit down in it.

Tick tock. Waiting for the results of conference call.

/bored/ reporting in

There will be streams tonight. It's just a matter of time r-right?

ibbb it habbeningg :DDD??

We've had two days of protests, ICE raids, and two separate shootings of chimps pulling guns on cops, and ZERO streams. I'm starting to have my doubts.

Too cold for the negers still?

60's and 70's for the next four days.

Wait till' that Soros money comes through the mail.

they may have figured out livestreaming fucks up (((their))) narrative

see "peaceful protest"

my brother had a handgun stolen at looked just like that.

I told you all there wouldn't be anything in Nashville.

I cant deny these quads
Here is a live Nashville Hornets basketball game
youtube.com/watch?v=Iizzm3oIFVA

East and North Nashville could be pushed to chimp out. There is still a surprising amount of shitlibs here that would help spur it on as well. But I think Nashville hasn't been as impoverished as Baltimore, Chiraq, etc that it will take a more significant media push to spur everybody on here.

Also the East Nashville area is becoming more and more Spic/poo in the loop/Edgyptian. I went into a Bank of America in Antioch about a year and a half ago and it was like I stepped into India. Not joking when I say the place smelled of curry. A year prior and it was hood as fuck.

Uh guys, remember the rule? Or is it nice in Tennessee?

Its been pretty warm lately, its sixty degrees right now apparently.

Get a bucket too, even a bump helmet is better than nothing.

East Nashville is being heavily policed and they're raising property taxes to push the nigs out. Have you seen it recently? Half of the black neighborhoods are full of swipple townhomes full of white people.

Much nicer than 7 years ago.

They're trying to get something going, it happened at one in the afternoon today, have some patience.

I checked the cheerleaders.

good question, i want a gun by conceal carry permits and the handguns themselves are expensive as fuck. i aint got $500 to drop on that

Yeah, they are gentrifying a lot. I fucking welcome it honestly. My wife has a friend who is real estate and they have this shit on a timeline. The Hell hole is still going to be the Goodlettsville/Rivergate area for the near future though. Shit tons of people I know won't step foot in RG Mall because it's gone the way of Hickory Hollow Mall.

I do genuinely wonder how that BLM chimping would go down though. It seems like a lot people here would welcome the opportunity to let off some steam against rioters.

Fucking great, I'm supposed to travel there next week…

Drop an email and I'll contact you if you want to get a drink or something. I'd leave a sock mail here but I don't even want to fuck with that, I'll give you my sock if you email me.

That goes to all Nashville fags
Lived here all my life, used to be a different city.

UPDATE
sauce:facebook.com/gicola?fref=nf

Protests tomorrow in the forecast. Family has been reached out to, BLM is seeking their blessing for a riot.

nice try Antifa….

but seriously thanks for the offer but I'm visiting relatives and have a full schedule planned. If the shit goes down, how dangerous is Hendersonville?

I don't mind dropping a line burner as well. At least we can up to date with local shit. Been seeing movement on this board about getting involved with local politics. Would be nice to take the fight to libshits here.

Antifa doesn't have a high presence here but I totally understand the caution. Sumner is a red county so it's good. Hendersonville is the more affluent part of the county and serves as a conservative barrier to Madison/Goodlettsville/Rivergate. No nightlife. Has a quaint little shopping center at Indian Lake with a decent theater.

Looked through her posts. I don't know yet if this will gain traction. If white liberals don't get involved, it won't get media coverage. If it doesn't get coverage in the next few days, then BLM won't be able to spin the narrative enough to cause havoc.

The thing to remember is they tried to stage shit during the fall at Opry Mills and all that happened was some back teens stood in the parking lot. It was quiet, it was fine. That's the way that I look at this happening. If it doesn't get huge attention, people will complain. If it does, they will try to riot. I don't think we will have a middle ground.

Again, young white liberals here love to jump on this type of shit and I am not seeing it yet. We shall see though.

fucking sweet. I have a "good ol' boy" contact down there so I'm not overly worried about nigger rioting. I hope Antifa starts shit up here in WI, I'd finally have something to train for.

fixed

Mainly white. Not that many problems. You're more likely to encounter white trash there than jigaboos. Just stay out of North Nashville. Jefferson St, DB Todd, etc.

Drop me a line, or drop a burner. I met some great confederates a few weeks ago, gave me a lot of hope for the south.

There are libshits aplenty, did you see any of the woman's march?

We'll see how it goes, I still forecast a fairly high chance of a chimpout.

SAGE

Fucking (((OP))) is gathering quotes for PR

SAGE

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

I knew some people in the March. I say knew because I am persona non grata after defending Trump. They are dead to me too for not being able to realize the wool has been pulled over their eyes.

Yeah I saw all kinds of liberal cunts I used to go to school with out there.

Worked for me.

t.Namefaggenstein

Good. I need some entertainment this weekend.