Four accused in Facebook Live torture case plead not guilty

Crossposting from >>>/truecrime/12

Four accused in Facebook Live torture case plead not guilty

As a side note, why do nogs always tilt their heads back when getting mugshots?

No trial. Summary execution. Same for the kike lawyers who'd defend them.

we din du nuff'n shieet!

Is their lawyer a nigger too?

Lynch them

It may seem a dumb plea, but I give them a good chance of acquittal, suspended sentence, or slap on the wrist.

Since you get a "trial of your peers," they're going to get an all-nigger jury that's going to unanimously acquit them because they're niggers and whitey be raycis an shiet. This is how OJ got acquitted after chopping two people's heads off: niggers wanted revenge on whitey.

The one negro doing that cocky ass snarl rustles me
this really is our only option

>They won't get the rope they deserve

THEY DIN DO NUFFIN!

Not fucking happening

Yeah. I'm wondering exactly how their lawyers are going to play this out. More than likely appeal to emotion.

They do that look specifically because it rustles people. Nogs don't know what to do if you just shrug and walk away.

DINDU NUFFIN
On the bright side, this means the DA can throw the fucking book at them since they're not plea bargaining. These pavement apes are going away for a long ass time, I don't see how this case could be anything other than open and shut.

Don't blame the lawyers. The right to council is extremely important in a society built on law. Though we do need to amend the Constitution to define "person" as "White".

Those things don't even look close to being human

Dumb niggers, firing squad.

Bullets cost money and it cost time to clean the rifle afterwards.
I say, make the lazy niggers braid their own ropes for the noose, under a whip supervision.

Plea bargain is not the same as plea at the arraignment. You plead not guilty at arraignment and then you make a deal. Essentially what happens is you plea not guilty which initiates a pre-trial stage where lawyers can actually make official actions like motions to the court and such, and then you make a deal and withdraw/replace your plea before trial with a guilty plea. Their lawyers are probably negotiating with the prosecutors right now on a plea deal.

True, and that makes the bargaining case much stronger for the government. Pleading guilty at arraignment is incredibly stupid and it would basically be the equivalent throwing yourself on the mercy of the court. Everyone pleads not guilty.

With negotiating the prosecutors can select specific persons on trial form the same case to target to make court easier for them and get others to act as witnesses for reduced sentences, etc. Prosecutors will be weighing their options, the cost of dragging on the trial or going to court at all, etc.

Oh, this makes sense. Thanks user. I thought this was taking place after the window for plea bargaining had passed and they were going into the trial as "not guilty."

They know enough to sucker punch you when your back is turned. Never let your guard down around niggers. NEVER

It should also be noting that at the negotiating stage the government can just say, "Nah, we're good, we're confident we're going to shitcan you with this evidence, no negotiations necessary. We want to make examples of you savages."

But that doesn't mean it's not the smart thing for the people on trial/defenders to plead NG first and then at least try to negotiate even if those negotiations break down.

They won't be offering much, I can tell you that. A nationally spotlighted case in which even Obama commented? If the prosecutors offer anything under five to ten, they'll get roasted by every other prosecutor across the country for being incompetent.

a logical fallacy

who will be their lawyer?

Could this be like the Zimmerman trial x4?

Saw someone on first 48 today with the haircut and same look as the guy in the top right. He beat a black woman in her 70s to death with a hammer in her home, and stole like 100$ in low quality jewelry. You see a monkey with that haircut, its pretty much guaranteed hes not a good person.

Nuffin happens

Chances are the NAACP or ACLU or something pay for top tier defense teams, they are of the opinion torturing and murdering helpless whites should be a right for black people. One black lawyer with an award winning legal website has advocated that blacks use jury nullification to effectively legalize murdering and raping whites. Jury nullification is where a jury acquits someone they know is guilty, because they dont like the law or feel he should be punished. Its 100% legal, but being aware of the concept precludes you from being on a jury in the first place. In other words, as long as a jury has 1 black person on it, the black community can effectively legalize murdering and raping, torturing white people… and there isnt a damn thing that whites can *legally* do about it. You now live in South Africa, in Zimbabwe, the blacks are chopping you, your family and friends up.. and nothing is done to them in response. This is the reality we now live in.

Act accordingly.

Heh. The delusion is strong with these nogs. 90% of South Africa still can't wipe out that last 10% of determined and pissed-off white people, and they don't have anything resembling those percentages here. Does it honestly not occur to them that we could at any time of our choosing say "Time's up!" and exterminate them in a matter of months?

The nigger who advocates making rape and murder of white people legal (and easily could get his wish without a single change in the legal system - simply if blacks pay attention - and we know they agree, hes not the only one who thinks this way)

And if it happens enough, blacks won't be eligible to be jurors because the prosecution will grill the shit out of them during selection, and they won't be able to lie effectively enough to fool the prosecutor.

For anyone who has read the Turner Diaries, this is one of the more farfetched predictions come true. Widespread black rape unpunished by the government, all that it needs to be complete is for deputized blacks to be going around and raping under the direct protection of the police forces. I say give it a couple more decades, for that.

Not going to happen.

It will on our current course, changes will be needed.

Only 300k jews died in camps in the holocaust according to records released by the USSR, captured from Germany listing the totals for all the camps combined.

Sooooo…. that supposed to be a Catholic temple or something? If not I think that story isn't about whites but about (((whites))).

I have family members directly related to Dachau, the were Polish catholics rounded up in Berlin. In the Dachau death index they are listed as Jews. The online record have been manipulated.

Its a university. Temple University.

The records I speak of were the actual German records kept of the deaths in the camps, 400k of all races and religions, 300k jews. The USSR released them only in the 90s, they are the most relevant and trustworthy numbers that I know of.

Also, have my dachau memes.The point btw was that 360k innocent white farmers have actually been executed in South Africa, making it worse than the actual holocaust.

There is absolutely no way they will not be found guilty with the video evidence,so them pleading not guilty is great and typical nigger stupidity.Once found guilty after a trial a judge is going to ream their asses and send them back to their cells drunk AF with a jacket full of time opposed to a negotiated plea.LMAO!!!

The reason I mention Dachau is these records only became searchable several years ago, in my recent search the entry/switch to "JUDE" has finally appeared. Most 2nd and 3rd generation members have passed away/will be soon. Having accepted the holocaust as the truth as a child, this validates to me that it has been a lie all along. All surviving family members with that name are catholic, the ones remaining in Poland also catholic.

Didn't they get hate crime charges based on the fact that the victim is mentally retarded instead of white?
If so, that will probably get thrown out because they're not saying "fuck retards" on the video, just "fuck whitey".

Me too. He was suspected of political links to commies but was released a few weeks later.

Inferiority complex
Deep down, the niggers (especially the ones living in superior white countries) know very well they are subhumans, wich is why they tortured a mentally handicaped white kid and bragged about it online
They wanted to feel superior than the better race and they wanted their subhuman peers to notice how better than whity they all were
That's why they tilt their heads backwards, it is their last revelious attempt against authority by trying to look down on them before they are locked up inside the zoo with the rest of their ilk

Thanks for clearing that up for me user. I feel a bit foolish.
checked btw

And even if they are chosen to be on the jury, they mostly don't give a shit about it and choose not to show up, so someone else has to go in their place. This is especially true for the males.

This was an issue for a trial that's still going on, where a white cop shot a black driver. The jury was mostly white, as it should be because "jury of your peers." The blacks were complaining about how few blacks were in the jury and that the selection process was racist. The prosecutor then came out and said that there were supposed to be some black men, but they didn't show up because they didn't care.

It's pretty enlightening how these people will bitch about everything being racist and that cops are killing blacks en masse, but when the opportunity comes along to be on a jury and potentially send a white cop to jail for killing one of their brethren, they don't give a damn and will just let a white person do it instead.

This. Honestly, it's better that they refuse to take a plea bargain and plead not guilty, because then the judge can say "well they have shown no remorse for their crimes" etc.

Imperial army of san marino is on the case, niggers watch out!

To bring there teeth up to attack position.

Anybody else ever notice how nigger's mugshots always look the same? They really do actually pride themselves on their criminality.

• Blank or confused stare;
• Empty, soulless eyes;
• Chin held high in smug defiance;
• As often as not, they're usually flashing a smile or at least a smirk.

The women, like women always are when being dealt consequences for their actions, are crying or teary-eyed.

Man, the arrogance on the males' faces. Particularly the bottom faggot.

The high chin thing is definitely prevalent in niggers. I think they are subconsciously trying to make themselves look taller. Like if you were extremely short, all you would see is the bottom of their chin. Also it lets you see how big their ape like nostrils are, and for some reason this is a point of pride for niggers. They think it makes them more primal or some shit.

He's gonna take you back to the past/To lynch the fucking niggers real fast

Niggers have very strange view of lawyer's role. They consider him magical totem that ensure their freedom - so they rarely do as told by lawyer and ignore even basic advice like 'shut the fuck up and do not incriminate yourself'.

ugh I think those 2 negresses are cute.. especially the one with her eyes closed.. whats wrong with me

You have no standards or you're jewish.

Hopefully the prosecutor won't offer a fine of five dollars.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/trs/

Anywhere but here, fam

STORY TIME

I read the whole thing. My experiences are similar

What I would give to get ahold of these niggers lawyer… The coons you execute on the spot, but that lawyer gets verscharfte vernehmung.

this is why niggers get harsher sentences than whites for the same crime

white criminal, overwhelming evidence, pleads guilty as advised by lawyer gets deal/ lesser sentence

black criminal . overwhelming evidence, pleads din du nuffin against lawyers advice, goes to trial, found guilty, gets life for wasting everyones time and money

Man, this never gets old. I think I've read this entire thing at least 10 times. Niggers really are subhuman, mouth-breathing morons.

This never gets old. I think I've read this entire thing at least 10 times. Niggers really are subhuman, mouth-breathing morons and I find it fascinating how liberals can't wrap their heads around this.

That's because most liberals are sheltered whites who never even lived among blacks, thus making it easier for them to buy into "white guilt". My mother worked with blacks in the past as well and in the three years she did, she went from "they dindu nuffin" to "arrest them or send them back to Africa."

Blacks are, simply put, not human. They lack components that separate humans from animals. They lack any perceptions of the future and they simply do not understand cause and effect. Blacks don't learn; much like animals, they are conditioned to react to certain stimuli, most of which are some variation of "muh dick", which is to say, their base instincts.

AYO!

HOL UP!

I SAY HOL UP!

WE THE JURY….

I SAY HOL UP!!

WE THE JURY….

HOL UP!!

WE THE JURY FOUND THE DEFENDANT

HOL UP!!

WE THE JURY FIND THE DEFENDANT:

DINDU NUFFIN

I sentence whitey to…..

bein' a slave fo' Darren Wilson's family

Holy shit, are you me?

Shiiiieeeeeeeeet

Not only does the blue nigger only have 1 round and thus, wasted it on looking 'hard' but his nigglet friend racked the slide by putting his hand over the muzzle.

I really ought to go digging around liveleak and compiling videos of niggers doing accidental discharges on themselves or their homies

that first pic

I still see videos of these fucking savages scalping a guy, but I get banned for 30 days for this shit?

I hope there is a lynching.

Kek I haven't read this one before. I bet lawyers and social workers are the most red pilled normies in the world.

There's only 2 ways they could see the world, either through the shitlib tinted glasses with idea that these people are oppressed and need help.

Or a turbocharged shitlord who counts down the days to rahowa