They're right you know

Men have a responsibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>denounce (((him)))
There are places in Europe where that is a crime.

I bet you are one of those faggots that defended Roosh aren't you?

"white" man

Say it with me folks: RURAL. RETARDS.

Why didn't the women?

watching idiots eat each other never gets old

Leave us already.

YASSS QUEEEN WE NEED TO CASTRATE THESE PIGS

Because they tricked themselves in the notion of rape culture that they believe the patriarchy exist. It's also a convenient trump card to pull against a man you hate to play the sympathy card and increase relevance for a dead career actress. Given the long gap of time that it supposedly happened, it would be hard to prove them wrong and you would look like a dick if you accused a woman of lying about rape, when it has happened before.

Try again, sweetie. You're a rapist.

YASSS

wew got you good and worked up with the yass business didn't I?

Friendly reminder that MGTOW is a jewish death cult made for white men. They even let you know with their chosen symbol what it's all about.

Dude you're such a failure with the opposite sex you have to resort to "waifu" nonsense. You're opinion has ZERO weight. You're the very definition of a loser.

An erect black figure?

none of those tiny white dicklets were going to have children anyway

trumpcuck trumpcuck wheres your buck?

Really makes you think

True. Deciding to be MGTOW is like deciding to enjoy being in a wheelchair, you might be happy as a pig in shit but at the end of the day the decision not to stand wasn't your own.

OP here to remind you that Right Wing SJWs are no better.

Feels good.

did she just subconsciously imply that if one of these 3 adjectives were different, then getting raped would become acceptable in her mind?

Holy fuck at that last pic.

Women love rape. They just hate white men.

who can blame them?

ehhh. im not so sure thats it.
i think it's mostly the ugly part that bugs them.

that only works on betas in tech.

No they don't, women who accuse men of rape are applauded and called brave by the media, even when there's no evidence.

Women just think, subconsciously, that men should be in charge of everything.

Sexism, #NotAllMen

A butchered rune of life missing one of its branches.

I bet you thought I was actually a liberal retard when I was doing my drumpfsperg bit too didn't you?

He's cherry picking posts that fit his agenda that is what I'm saying. He is basically saying you have to root for a kike rapist or man hating feminists, which is a ridiculous dichotomy. He's jewing you, he just isn't very good at it.

what you antisemitic retards are forgetting is that lying, cheating and, obivously, rape go against the Talmud, so the moment weinstein did any of that he stopped being a jew and became a white man

Man the rape culture in hollywood is outta of control

Yeah. This past 5 days has shown me what everyone meant when they say this. The question is how do we get rid of the cancer on both sides?

Goyim are less than cattle and cannot be raped.

if you can rape a sheep you can rape a goy

Pic related.

What part of less than cattle did you not understand.

retard

wut

t.Yid

Men should start posting about the epidemic of pedophile women raping young men in American schools and UN camps in Africa.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

Liberal women like to volunteer to help the poor Africans then go there and have gangbangs with the young teen bucks.

Damn, that's seriously mental illness.

No, enough of the cancerous right wing SJW faggots.

because men wont get blacklisted as well…

It's not even right wing though. It's outside of the kosher political spectrum.

Start pulling at threads at the whole shrowl will eventually unravel, next up pedowood, then pizzagate.

You're retarded and too stupid to realize you're doing the jew's bidding. Just shut the fuck up and leave it to the smart people.

(((you)))
is what kept victims quiet

>just shut the fuck up and leave it to the smart (((people)))
Ftfy

That's not sexism you retard, it's common sence.

Amazing.

They’re being cheeky, you dumb fuck.