Project veritas is hiring

Time to stop being a lazy neetsoc. Now you can LARP as an intel agent! If you have good personal skills you should think about it. It probably pays alright too.
projectveritas.com/jobs/

2-3 years experience required. Dang. Reminds me of every other lazy employer who doesn't want to train and has totally forgotten that sculpting noobies from scratch is the best way to get long-term employees.

It's a good idea and all but nothing beats being a shitposter, career-wise

I agree, 1 out of 100 people (or less) can probably be trained into a perfect employee in any field given a couple weeks or months on the job training

Yep. Id do it, I've been a shitposter for years, but I'm sure that they want journalists from within the system.

I tell you what, I wouldn't mind getting in on the source network to feed info from the ground up without having to bust my ass for them

Meant for

Protip: Listing years of experience as a requirment is just a way to sort out the riffraff from applying. If you got the skills and seem interesting enough in the interview then they can make exceptions.

too bad we can't list our experience from Holla Forums

Even if this is a psyop, if enough of Holla Forums joins to take the reins of the operation, it can be subverted into a Holla Forums agency.

Any willing lads?

Why should we trust this?

Replace commie CIA with patriots in new agency: Veritas?

They helped get Trump elected and saved the (((Deploraball))) from stink bombing. Why not?

So I have all the skills and then some for the journalist (spy) but I gained my skills through less than reputable sources. What do? Is this worth it anyhow?

In my experience pun somewhat intended in non-technical positions this only mean general experience in the field. For journalist, it would be things like critical thinking, writing, research, personal skills, even contacts. It depends on you cover letter, the whim of the HR person the shittiest part and the interview if you actually get one.
Don't let it discourage you.

Lynch yourself, OP.

o'keefe seems legit, I'm a fucking leaf, but I'd apply if I was a burger

If we dig up information on their HR person, we can use it as evidence of our skills. Find out their name, address, what they love and what they hate. A sweet potato pie with a resume on the delivery receit could land someone a job wih me. I fucking love pie.

If you have an education then you can't be a NEET.

Every job in a nutshell

neet implies you're not being educated currently

This. Sure, the hours are crazy and the pay non-existant, but it's perks you can't beat. The tendies. The good-boy points. The complete and utter lack of a need to leave the basement.

We need a law banning required experience.

It's fucking ridiculous, isn't it? They want people with "5 years experience" for an "entry level" job. Well which is it? You need experience or the job is entry-level? I fucking hate this shit, it's a smoke-screen to cover up the fact that whites are not being considered for employment by (((corporations))).

Get a halfway job that you can use the shady shit to get into, which in turn would look good on a resume.

Just apply faggot.

Also is this just USA?

I don't understand why unis don't have an apprentice system.

They don't have to know you're from here.
Just apply and lie low.

This. If you're intelligent enough to learn something new and are pleasant to have around people will give you a chance. Having the power of positive affirmation comes in strong.

because it would negate the need for unis in all but a handfull of fields

Neet literally means Not Educated, Employed, or Trained. You can't be a neet if you have training or experience.

NEET means Not in education, Employed or in Training.

Reminds me of the user in a thread about employment a year or two ago who was bragging about having an art degree but pretending to be some highly trained electrician in order to get a job.

Wonder how many people he killed/how many millions of dollars in fines he cost his company/

Hitler dubs is a sign user, this job is for you.

I'd be interested but I'm not unbiased. I have an axe to grind and my own agenda. I wish O'Keefe luck in his endeavors.