Gay fact dump thread

As the liberals, leftists and even cuckservatives are up in arms right now I've seen many talk about the homo issue. I think it's good that we can arm ourselves with relevant facts etc. regarding faggotry.

Please share.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1494067
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry user, don't have much. Have a bump. Fags need to hang.

Every little bit helps. Especially when these facts are hard to come by as MSM hates to report on them.

Why haven't we pushed the fact that shitskins hate homos and execute them regularly as a massive D&C project?

Toxoplasma is responsible for homosexual tendencies. This has been known and researched for 30+ years. However we aren't 100% certain of the source of such a parasitic transfer or its origins. It's time we stop normalizing faggotry and treat it as a mental illness. Whether or not fags want to believe it they're a deformed cancer of sorts. Suffering. Can it be reversed? Unlikely. Tests on mice show it makes the mice 'un-aware' as they specifically run into a den of predators (cats) for example. In other words it 'feminizes' them to be uncertain of what their species and gender is predetermined to be. Removes masculinity for example in men. Causes brain defects as well as testosterone changes. Homosexuality is no different than being born crippled. You're just not complete and should have been gassed at birth. The thing is, most parents aren't even aware somewhere along their ancestral line one of their family members encountered toxoplasma either sexually or through blood transfer who knows. The science doesn't lie. Hopefully one day after ww3 and the coming race war we can identify and exterminate these people from existence

Shitskins executing homos is a great thing user. Let them continue to kill themselves, attack Israel, and remove faggots. We will continue to drone them as well. It's a win win to stay quiet here.

Check these

Because faggots and leftards don't care. They know islam is shit to their life style but still push it.

They aren't going to stop killing them if the libshits call them out, it will only sow discord and disruption among them.
It's only in our benefit to push the point hard

That's true, I suppose I'm underestimating the suicidal idiocy of the mentally ill

I agree with the infographic in OP but to play devils advocate for a moment, some of the facts presented might be misleading.

For example, the part about mental disorders seems to imply it was because they were homosexual; rather its more likely they suffered homo sexual abuse a child and grew into it; it wasnt the disease but a symptom

inb4 faggots start hating on based trad. traps

ps. milo that's pushing normalizing faggotry and deemed "one of the good ones" by plebs like on the_donald is pro pedophilia.

If there is anything that has him openly supporting it we can use this to gas him.

Did fags get LGBBQed during the Reich or were they sent to camps like the rest?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1494067

I see your point. I also give zero fucks about what the already decaying libfags think. Hopefully you see my point as well that dead fags is not a bad thing. Not D&C for wanting to eliminate homosexuality all together.

This will be a long comment, but heavily relates to the thread; if you know probability theory and Bayes' theorem, then skip the first paragraph.

I have an interesting statistic for you that I can actually provably back up with mathematics. This is a rudimentary lesson in Bayesian statistics. The phrase P(A) where A is an event in a probability space denotes the probability of that event occurring (A could be the event that you roll a "3" on a 6-sided die for example, or the event that it rains tomorrow). The phrase P(A | B) means "the probability that event A occurs given that event B has occured" (this is referred to as "conditional probability"). As an example, with A being the event that you roll a 3 on a d6, and B being the event that you rolled an odd number, the probability of A given B (the probability that you roll a 3 given that you rolled an odd number) is 1/3. Let's define conditional probability. Using the definition of conditional probability with a little set theory/group theory knowledge we get Bayes' Theorem: P(A | B) = P(B | A)P(A)/P(B). This is known as Bayes' Theorem.

Now for the fun part. Define the event "A" to be the event that a person is a pedophile. Define "B" to be the event that a person is gay. We want to know the chance that a person is a pedophile, given that we know they're a homosexual. Sources estimate (verify this via Wikipedia) that about 2% of the population of the USA is gay. Sources estimate that the prevalence of pedophilia is lest than 5%. Let's pretend that there's a 2.5% chance some arbitary person is a pedo (a conservative estimate). It is also known that about 30% of victims of pedophilia are boys. Okay so what do we know? P(A) = .025, P(B) = .02, P(B | A) = .30. (To be clear, the last one is the probability that a person is gay given that they molest). Plug this into our beautiful Bayes' theorem and we get: P(A | B) = (.30)(.025)(.02) = .375.

Given an arbitrary gay male, there's a 38% chance that he's a pedophile.