Make me feel, Holla Forums

Make me feel, Holla Forums.

Nintendo NX will have a combination of motion and touch controls and will try to lead the industry's movement into playing without buttons.

time to feel

Just like smartphones now?

Yeah, but a lot more expensive.

I do not have enough wojaks for this song

:v)

the best

here, have an mp4

WHAT THE FUCK

I miss the hivemind and spontaneous collaboration.

Is this just a feelsy music thread? I was hoping this would turn into a more general thing.

I'm just posting feels music, but if you want to reminisce about better days, then go ahead.

if you feel like it user

wrong
wrong
it depends
there's more worthwhile targets
Get your own super secret raid group or make one yourself

This remix is too good

HW PLS

the fuck

to you? because that's not how everyone experienced it
oh, that's what you miss. plenty of people still bully autists and kids online, you're just not in the right place.

my nig, the best part in ME series

Sometimes it sounds victorious and other times it sounds bittersweet. Depends on your mood I reckon.

you're adopted

We feel…. WE FEEEEL

Mother 3

oh..

>inb4 tumblrtale

Yeah, i remember that shit, was my first console, nes packaged in a mega drive shell.
Apparently, those bootleg consoles were pretty big here in Eastern Europe, some time later i got the legit mega drive.

Not worth it

this gives me more feels, probably because of the gameplay

They should have let Kota Hoshino do the soundtrack in a Dark Souls game
Perhaps that's because he's working on Armored Core 6

To be as offensive and confusing, you'd have to use some serious finesse. You'll just get labeled a troll or a racist. This is not how it used to be. Think of how shitposting used to be before it was weaponized.

I see some parallels in computer security. The early days, in times when it never really occurred to anyone that security should be a consideration. Everything in plaintext, systems designed specifically to work if it's used the way the developer thought it should work. So many open avenues to cause harm and no security measures at all, really, but it was almost alien to think that anyone would ever abuse this setup.
Sure, you can achieve the same effects these days by using ever more sophisticated attacks, but now there are layers upon layers of knowledge and procedures involved. It's not anyone's game anymore, and now it involves heavy commitment that you can't just pitch to someone in three sentences and see blossoming results three minutes later.

The essence of the raid is dead. Dropping dox and going after individual targets with specialized means is too planned, organized, engineered. There is little room for spur-of-the-moment primitive ideas to mutate, live their lives and be replaced by slight alterations.

Better targets? At the time, furfags were the best of targets. The attitude toward furfags was a very special kind of unconditional intolerance. Justification, elaboration and debate weren't just completely off the table for the opposition, it was inconceivable for everyone. It just didn't play into it.
Now they, just like all the other "worthwhile targets", are painted in a shade of liberalism/degeneracy, taking on an overtly political tone. Some group is always being discriminated against, and there's always an agenda involved that extends beyond fucking with people.

Super secret raid groups are super secret and they're groups. It's not an open market where the door's open for anyone passing by. Even if some people are involved for just 10 minutes. A constant flux of fresh people and a more permanent group that serves as the memory of ideas already tried and hijinx had.

It's seen as trolling, bigotry. It's no-longer just a seemingly unguided, unintelligible, undecipherable mess to the casual observer.
To consider raiding from the olden days and bullying to be equivalent is just wrong.

That's what I mean. It's dead. This ship has sailed, and the general population is too aware of the concept and how to profit from it to ever come back.

Here's an idea. Present a fun target and outline how best to pursue the target on Holla Forums or whatever the appropriate board would be and see if people join you. Take the initiative.

Here's a surprising secret. People still do that except it's nowhere nearly celebrated or even recorded. The amount of people any user from here has trolled or occasionally raided greatly outnumbers the amount of people from the golden days. The only difference is that back then it was novel because the sophistication of the event itself was growing in potency. It also had novelty. Nowadays it's an everyday occurrence but you wouldn't know because you're not where it's happening and you're uninvolved. You only think it's gone. If you want to recreate the exact conditions of old 4chan raids, you won't be able to do it because so many things have changed. In most ways these changes are better. The only drawbacks I can think of that I've already mentioned is that it's not new or fresh or purely random.

So I reiterate: organize something yourself and set it up so that people can easily join. These things were never actually random. Someone took the initiative. Everyone else followed. Be that person who takes the initiative instead of mythologizing the old days even further until it seems completely impossible and something that would never happen again. It only doesn't happen because you don't try and it only seems impossible because you haven't made it happen.

Played this again a few days ago after stumbling upon it somewhere on my backup drive.
Short but great.

I see novelty as a necessity. The traditional categories of targets have, however, grown fortified and expectant of the intuitive methods of dicking around. In such environments, organic growth is severely hampered. The barrier to entry might be overcome by an engineered solution, but these often rely on discovering a small oversight in design in an otherwise inaccessible and uninteresting arena, not banking on the existence of possibilities in unconsidered, uncharted territory. That is a lot of effort to spend on finding the last unpopped blister in a roll of bubble wrap.

Further on the subject of novelty, there is an entire realm of subtlety that is lost once a general-purpose dominant strategy is discovered. People have a preconception on what they should do and how to get the most bang for their buck by just transposing what has worked before into a new environment. There's a way to screw with people over an audio link? Air horns, Sanic Hegehog and bad erotic fanfiction. It's cheap, proven to work and, if alternatives are being developed in the same environment while these are blasting, it will completely any motivation to work on them at all. There's no reason be inventive in this area.

To put it bluntly, it'd involve finding a whole new frontier, and those aren't exactly easy to come by. One will probably come along eventually. Don't think I haven't been looking.

Ok

In all honesty, I never felt a D-Pad I ever liked.

My first PC game ;_;

Spent hundreds of hours fucking around in map editor and being afraid the enemy shitting on my nicely built base

Me neither

The only acceptable furry game

And there is another acceptable one, I seriously feel this really under appreciated

Good shit.
If anyone still owns this and is curious, it ran on Windows 7 when I dug this back up in about 2010.

What about Solatorobo? I personally think the game is really charming.

Haven't played it, thanks for giving me another one to add to my backlog, it looks interesting and I'm not even into furry shit. Stuff like that Dust an Elyssian tale looks borderline furry though.

I own it and it works on W7, on windows 8 on my laptop it had some massive problems for some reason. The first 3 HP PC games are great.

we are best friends but im dying
goodbye…. uuargh

There is also Tail Concerto for the PS1. Solatorobo was really easy, but I really like the game. It had a bunch of collectibles in it and that stuff is really appealing to me. You can properly emulate both games since Solatorobo doesn't utilize the touchscreen controls of the DS.

Also the devs publish kemono artbooks and magazines.

Thanks goy, gonna try that first then and after that solatorobo, I don't know how I haven't head of them so far

Thank god gamefront was backed up. Downloaded all the files from the first game and it's expansion off the site just to be sure more of it's mods aren't sent to the fucking ether.

I
Am
Great
Shazbot!

(checked)
Which ones have you used, then?

k