ITS HAPPENING: NORMIES PIVOT TOWARDS TRUMP

Just noticed that normie "meme" Accounts on Instagram are switching over to "acceptance stage" memes. Pic related.

Give it some more months and the normiesphere will be OUR docile cattle ranch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzJXTbHt0M
timesofisrael.com/in-haunted-salem-a-jewish-church-founder-preaches-the-art-of-satanic-social-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make the magic happen Holla Forums, we're the jews now, and normies are our cattle.

does that mean in the future a group of even bigger meme wizards is going to tear us down?

Not even in memes, 4chan thread.

>>>/ovens/

Never.

My triggered JIDF friend, at least you could've use some other d&c than the #1 on your list: "Call him 4chan".

Of course, but I just meant that we're in control of the memes now, the overton window is shifting from Moloch to Kek, that's what I meant, I've used that phrase just to trigger the kike shills.

>>>/4chan/

Oh yeah and

No, not meme wizards.

Actual wizards.

wow great threat cuckchan

get da fug out

Dubs followed by quads. Posted at 22:35:33

Shit's going down soon.

I'm okay with this

I know the thread is shit, it's just that d&c bothers me more than post quality. We could still have a meaningful discussion in here about making normies accept the winds are in our sails now, instead of fueling the autism and the screeching.

(checked)
So shall it be

Sounds like a challenge

For you.

==NEVER FORGET THE #BowlingGreenMassacre KEEP AMERICA SAFE

Normies are objectively cattle. You are what you eat, and they eat carcinogenic cow flesh. It's time for us to herd them. But unlike the Jews, we wont lead them to slaughter, instead we will lead them to paradise.

What does it say in that kekraph?

So now we know, if we ever become jews, actual wizards will tear us down.

what is the symbol in the center?
be careful of false flags; i saw that exact symbol on a pendant a couple of days ago.
don't use it if you don't know what the symbol is.

reported

it's a black sun, nazi imagery

Well I guess it's happening now, Let's see what level do I need to be to cast Animate Rope, it will probably come in handy

Do we actually want a bunch of liberal college kids getting out of debt by sabotaging the Wall? I mean, even if they tried to do it right, they're still useless and will do it wrong because their Gender Studies and English degrees didn't prepare them for real work.

They have fireballs and shit, we are in control of the timelines.
Kek is warning us tho, remember those FBI files about remote viewing and other sp00ky /x/-tier stuff?

I'm okay with this. Europa and the Americas become our Israel, whites only.

This should be a thing. The meme in the OP. Colleges forgiving debt for building the wall or some sort of civil service other than the military. It wouldn't happen if course, college campuses are filled with liberal literal faggots and degrees are a Jewish trick.

Lurk moar faggot

lel, I've thought of going back to college to become an English Professor or get another degree, but with the way academia is right now I doubt it would be a good idea.

Level 1. But the duration is 1 round per level, and it cannot be cast on ropes being used or worn by other creatures.

We ain't playing by DnD rules. We're in fucking Ascension now.

How did you even find Holla Forums newfag

Is this some Magick shit? I swear to fuck I've seen this in my dreams.

Pajeet my son, eat the cow.

I agree with this user: we need to start eating the lower primates.

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP DEBT FORGIVENESS.

Holla Forums certainly feels like a mass ascension project undertaken by the Traditions. The influence of OoH, Vebrena, and Virtual Adepts is plainly visible, as is the influence of marauders who want nothing more than to "make anime real."

Fuck holy fuck.

Serious question, when will they start hiring to build the wall. I want to help.

My body is ready.

It's a beautiful time to be alive.

Kek giveth and kek take it away

So this was his long-game all along [spoiler wich i'am fine with[/spoiler]

They will prove a great challenge to test our newfound powers.

This I wanna work as a guard for when spics inevitably start trying to get in the way.

Why not crowd fund the Wall? For $50 a brick the money could go toward police/ICE standing by to arrest all the (((protesters))) that will show up.

it's the black sun you stupid cunt

end/pol/

Same here, I would love to build the wall for a year or so with fellow redpilled anons so I can finally be back on track with finances.

One day our Pan-Astral National-Shintoist memepire too will become decadent and need to be brought down.

Maybe acceleration wasn't the answer after all. We bought more time, no doubt many more will be sympathetic to us now.

Wishful thinking. All threads like this ever achieve is mindless shitposting.

If we ever become to decadent to defend our throne, and fall to the depths of das juden to hold onto power, I sure hope someone does something.

Holy shit, that is genius.

Someone tell Bannon.

Why don't we give professors 50k per wetback head for reporting illegal migrants?

The money would be tax free income.

We can make the Democrat Party pay for it like they should for the wall.

I'm going to get that shit tattooed on my ass one day. If someone wants to Paypal me the money I'll do it tonight and send pictures.

This is dumb, we're the good guys.
We want order, not chaos.

should i start writing my boss monologue and making my dungeon design?

I don't want people who took out loans to write essays for Professor lobster helping build the wall. Build suicide booths.

What the fuck have you been doing these last 20 years?

collecting treasure and gear

Maybe you should've thought about it before we started worshipping a god of darkness and chaos

Faggot. We don't want to see your ass.

delete your account

Clearly you have yet to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

You don't have to lie to yourself.

No we aren't, stop pushing this shitty meme. The Jews are still the Jews.

No thanks, I'd rather interact with interesting people, not NPCs.

>strawman, but i understand the sentiment
if they can be sent to the re-education camps along the wall, while building the wall, while fucking over mexicans and jews and bankers, i am all for this tbh.

Which is why we sure as fuck don't want to become the new jews. I'll stay a paladin forever k thx.

Normies are not our cattle yid. They are our people enslaved by Jewish policies to enslave them. All jews will get the gas.

its going to get so much better user, just watch.

It's a fair cop.

Go read books niggers.

I knew it.

Downvoted and reported to Mossad

Remember when the pill meme was just ironic?

Yep
The same homos who screeched about him before I now see wearing MAGA caps

I hope Trump does say something soon about the student debt / college bubble. It'll be fun watching these schools squirm.

If he even just tweets about it imagine the kvetching!

My sides will be in orbit! OH KEK I CANT WAIT!

Akhtually it's the warlock.

Checked. Start retaining that semen lads. Need to hold it in for at least a year before basic powers start to manifest.

WEW

Quads confirm we will be subverted from within by the cult of Inglip.

That's one way to get employment going again.

Remember Hitler got Germany from poorest to GOAT by building great public works.

Better to spend money at home than bombing shit and sending the boys and girls to die for Israel.

Quads confirm that if Holla Forums does not delve deeper into wizardry our enemies will outflank us.

THIS. BUILD WALL!

End your miserable fucking life you scum

This post is asking what The Black Sun is.

Saw another thread where someone asked what "/ourguy/" meant.

These are clearly scrub infiltrators trying to learn our language and imagery.

From here on out DO NOT respond to these entry level questions, as we all know, everyone has to lurk the fuck moar.

It just shows how "principled" these people really were. They're literally democrats or liberals because they like their victim status and free gibs.

It's embarrassing.

THE THULE GROUP WILL REEMERGE

ALL WE MUST DO IS GET IT TO THE PRECIPICE

HITLER'S WIZARDS WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE

Lurk moar

THULEAN RESURGENCE CONFIRMED

If you don't understand what that is just from the words you're too retarded to be part of Holla Forums

Excellent idea. The young twats need to experience the value of hard work = rewards.

This was to be expected. All Trump needs to do to gain their loyalty is to show them his opponents are impotent and that he really has won. All he has to do is not cuck.

Can I just this sorcery to boost my art?

Moar.

It was never ironic

Heil'd, Mein Oldfag

I'll be a fucking Arch Wizard by the time it hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzJXTbHt0M

Who knows, maybe a little hard work can smack some sense into them?

I feel like they should at least join the National Guard first.

i like philosopher king better

Stop educating the shills

reported

Goddman waste

You have absolutely no idea what you've stumbled upon in here, do you?

The jew fears the black sun

That's a cleric.

"Acceleration" was never the answer. It was a JIDF pushed plot that existed as a way to help redpilled Whites to either not act or even better help them reach their goals.

The Jews are sneaky, but hardly an all-powerful foe.

I reported you too. Thanks for derailing this thread with your newfag bullshit.

Dagoth Ur?!

A WORTHY END
I AM AT PEACE WITH THIS

You mean 30 year old virgins?

Praise Kek. Thy will be done. Shadilay.

If you read any esoteric texts, any LaVey, any Crowely, even Alan Moore and Grant Morison, it isn't hard to deduce that the entirety of their technique is based on focused intention and creative dedication. There is nothing more focused than the autist. Video gamers are hardcore grinders willing to do the same fucking button sequences over and over until the timing is perfect. For fucking days at a time. Has there ever been anywhere more boldly creative than channers? That isn't a joke. Add to that our mercurial embrace of pranksterism and jokesterism… that's the foundation for powerful "magick". Focused and dedicated intention gets results.

Hey, isn't that the logo for Third Worlds?

I feel like those marauders are the special sauce that makes it all work.

What faction would we belong to? It's been years since I played Ascension.

wew

We are the antecedents of the NEWMAN

Normies will ultimately side with Trump because he has a vision for America, while democrats have no vision except "DESTROY TRUMP'S VISION". The left has nothing to offer anyone except a menstruation support group for people with irrational Trump hatred. There's no reason for normies to expend a bunch of energy opposing Trump. Normies go the easy path, and will come along for the ride. As long as Trump delivers, and things improve for regular people, he will get re-elected no problem. I think his tax plan especially will bring a lot of people from Trump-neutral to Trump-positive.

Thulean Ahnenerbe, the Phoenix Rises.

Anton Lavey was a kike, born and raised. (((they))) like to keep that off of wikipedia, but times of israel even confirms. In fact, the branch of the COS in Salem is ran by a kike, most of it is.

Crowley was a degenerate on par with Hunter S Thompson. Lived like a rock star, laughed at the attention, trolled his blind followers for blindly following, and still managed to tell some wisdom and name the kike. He referenced the "Cannibalistic jews of eastern europe" often enough, but a kike named Israel Regardie decided to edit it all out of crowley's books after he died.

I would totally do this if it were real. Hell, I should do it anyways since I could still use the job money to pay off the debt. There's no way I'd be able to make the trip over there, thoguh. No car, no cash, no wall-building experience and I wouldn't be able to stand the southern heat (Michifag).

Right. That doesn't change that they made useful observations about the power of shared focus and intention.

Got any solid evidence to back up that claim about Anton L., nigger? If not, we can just as easily assume that you're a big yid, yourself, since nobody falsely screams kike quite like a kike.

3-D print the wall. On time, in spec, and within budget.

Better plans than enslaving our youth yet again need to be made.

From their own perspectives. timesofisrael.com/in-haunted-salem-a-jewish-church-founder-preaches-the-art-of-satanic-social-change/

Fuck off

And so the struggle continues

get the fuck back to reddit you fucking moron

3D printed concrete walls won't have the structural integrity compared to normally cast, steel reenforced contrete slabs and getting the equipment ready would cost more than just having the current wall slab producers just up production and use normal train and road infrastructure to deliver them

amusing, when this was posted I was scaling the mountain in Skyrim near the beginning of the game

We Hivemind now

This cuck actually thought literal Satanists wouldn't be spearheaded by kikes.

mage knight when

When we decide on bodyarmor design and fund it. Kek ring dude said he'd make armor if the rings sold to fund it.

Not the other user, but while he's idea of the guardians is not that bad, the society as whole as tons of flaws, the guardians can own shit, won't raise their own children, can't know happiness among other shit

SEE YOU IN ELYSIUM

The real wall is going to be automated machine guns with pattern recognition for spic detection.
Did you really think reinforced concrete would stop people with enough motivation to get around it?
Mexican's aren't Aryans, but they aren't donkeys either. They can solve basic obstacle type problems.

jesus fucking christ

PRAISE KEK

So you're one of those uninformed idiots who actually believe that LaVey worshiped Satan?
Your ignorance is showing, fool.

explain

You call that proof, faggot? Lets see some birth records or other irrefutable documents, not a sentence from some half-assed kike newsletter. I can find "proof" of flying saucer landings in supermarket tabloids. Doesn't mean it happened. Put up or shut up, clown.

LaVeyan Satantism is basically a selfish Humanism with spooky a e s t h e t i c s .

It uses Satan as a symbol and doesn't believe it to be a real being.

Its also incredibly stupid and followed only by edgy teens and totally lost libtards/tumblrenias.

Shakesperean.

LaVey's was a completely earthbound philosophy that didn't allow for spirituality or anthropomorphic beings, Your lifetime is here on earth, period. You indulge yourself wholly but responsibly. Each man is liable for his own irresponsible behavior. No Christian styled scapegoating allowed. No "the devil made me do it" excuses with simple prayer remedies. Even the ritualism has pragmatic roots and was primarily designed to serve as a way to seek emotional relief. You perform a destruction ritual on an enemy to keep your anger from driving you to physically injure them thus leaving you open to legal woes.The only people who believe in "Satan" are Christians. If anyone is seriously praying to a "Satanic God figure" from whom they are seeking favors or power they are just a backwards Christian whether they realize it or not. The asshole who stated that it's only of interest to "edgy teens and libtards" is talking completely out of his ass. The exact opposite is true. The members are mostly middle-aged and are almost exclusively traditional "law and order" types with rather conservative natures.

The jews are the eternal threat to every single soul on this planet, timeline and in existence. They will always hold that position until we rip them from it and we have yet to come within grasp of them. Anons have made substantial ground in the past year because of the influence we maintain on the internet. They've over played their hand and they're too arrogant to realize that their control is slipping. That they will not be able to put everything back to what it was before we came onto the scene. Our ideology is based in natural law and natural law will always be triumphant. The jews pay through their hooked noses to buy influence and subvert every culture to squeeze pennies out of those societies. They publish articles, newspapers, digital media against us 24/7/365 and it has been the same garbage over and over again. They keep pushing the same bullshit that is rotting in peoples minds, shit that they're tired of hearing. Meanwhile what we offer is something different, unknown to the public and that excites the mind of anybody who comes here. They start reading with some reservations but eventually they have their eyelids ripped back to never be shut again.

We are slowly winning anons.We wield magick bestowed upon us from a God of Chaos. We have a fearless leader that has kicked their teeth in at every turn. We have a movement on the edge of anger turning to hatred. We will hit the reset button and with Kek's blessing we will cast these demons to hell where they belong. They and their golems will be thrown into chaos, they will be put down. Let us hope we have the reserve to do what our ancestors chose not to do.

So in the future Holla Forums will become the Kikes as it fills with new fags and becomes shittier and shittier until a GGtier event will force The Future Exodus to happen where a new Holla Forums will be founded only this time /pol will be like Holla Forums and a /fringe/like board only good will rise up to challenge old Holla Forums. I hope my body can take it.

Oh thank god I thought I was the only one who did this!

This

We just grew up. Unknown what percentage but a fair amount of Holla Forumsirgins from 4ch migrated after GG happened to 8ch and then became Holla Forums, not including the /new/sman and Holla Forumslacks who had already migrated.

/fringe/ tier autism commencing
But before that we just wanted to play vidya, man. And then we grew up and this happened. Probably interwoven with something having to do with the t-and-stock word and how many of us participated in events surrounding it, I have a weird hunch we're mostly similar in that regard and it must reflect by Holla Forums existing. It's possible that when we get to the end of the rabbit hole of t-stock and the entire jew scenario I mean like access to all the data and information the tip top jews hide from the human world like weird hitler-UFO tier shit that we might find a lot more than we bargain for. Mountains of Madness stuff, but pertaining to specific human evolution and how some of us may or may not be more up there than we think. There has to be a reason so few white males are here. aside from the classic jew-ing being done to keep hitler EVIL

Actual wizard here. Any requests for the future?

hitler's wizards are getting younger

Get stronger.

Can we get that poem on the Statue of Liberty changed?

Hi The Vigilant Christian

KEK WILLS IT

kek minds the waters, the nothingness that all creation springs from.
keks chaos is one that spontaneously births order.

WITNESSED

No, we're human.

the hell is this? something about it is off putting, yet aesthetically pleasing.

LOOK AT ME, I'M THE CULTURE MAKER NOW.

That still doesn't mean Trump can rest.

He still has powerful enemies. He must be careful.

Computer wizards confirmed for trying to destroy us.

Turn them into aurochs and set them free.

It's a black sun. Probably connected to the hypothesized black sun of the orion nebula.

Technically we're Orphans, because we steal from everywhere.

A weird mix of Virtual Aspects. We steal the methods from the VAs (using the internet to cast spells), but have an intense focus on Entropy (basically chaos and fate magic) alongside Correspondence (internet magic, which is the VAs default).

From there, we split further into two groups: one which is similar to the Dreamspeakers (additional focus on Mind and Spirit magic - the priests of Kek and Ebola-chan, and various other entities they uncover on their travels through the Virtual Web); and the other which is more meatspace focused and is stealing shit from Verbena and the Choristers (our /k/ommandos and everyone who lives off the grid before DEUS VULT).

bullshit

prolly think saturated fat and cholesterol are bad, too

fag

shit be required for steroid hormone production

like testosterone

Also I think Jesus said the same thing with herding "sheep"

I don't like considering beings as underlings. I want them to be free individuals, but that requires first turning them into ubermensch.

Welp, looks like I'm putting the search for a gf back on hold.

PRAISE KEK AND THE ANIME REALITY THAT IS SOON TO COME

LaVey was a showman, an entertainer who started out as a circus performer and a street magician ffs. People who make him out to be anything more than this probably also believe Jesus turned water into wine.

You might be interested in the person who originally coined the phrase chaos magick, Peter Carroll. Enjoy.

Liber Null (intro to chaos magick) - Peter J Carroll pt1

To be fair I have no clue about its origin though.

This is an unpopular opinion to hold on Holla Forums but I think Jews are proof that God exists. He could eliminate them at any time (and he supposedly banished them to the desert at one point), but he keeps them around as a demonstration of his power.

There is no other logical reason why they should have lasted this long. The Hittites and other ancient tribes are historical footnotes, yet somehow we're still dealing with Jews. They've been evicted from most European nations, yet somehow they keep causing problems for us. 70 years ago a world superpower, using a technologically advanced military, tried to quarantine them. The effort failed, and Jews went on to dominate the mass media and become more influential than ever.

They're not a warlike people. It shouldn't be this hard to get rid of them. The European people are like the coyote in the Looney Tunes cartoons, and the Jews are the roadrunner. The only explanation for their continued existence is that God put them on this Earth to be our permanent adversary for reasons only he understands.

God is the set of forces to build society.
Satan is the set of forces to destroy society.

Or… it could be the other way around.

(CHECKED)
ACTUAL WIZARDS

God keeps them around just to punish mankind for sinning, by making them have to share the earth with jews.

Jews got to where they are today because they profited immensely from our vices. We must rid ourselves of these vices through becoming wholesome and pure, they will no longer be able to profit off of us and therefore lose their connection to mammon, when this happens they are finished and will fade to dust beneath our feet.

HWNDU is over. Could you guys please go back to 4chan now?

WEW

oh god
kek wills it

I wish I knew a guy cool enough to wear a pendant with that symbol on it.

this is something that's bothered me for a while: some of us are here because the jews are so evil, some of you are here because you're jealous of the jews

then you're a fucking plant you veggienigger

Repeating integers of truth.

I'm okay with this.

We just want to use their tricks and tactics against them to save the white race from genocide.
We'll never be like them, we're a real hivemind of anonymous users, we can't get shekels and personal ppwer like they do.

You probably triggered A Wyatt Mann by saying that lol.

when the time comes we'll give them a worthy fight and then slip into oblivion

God keeps them around for one reason only, and it's in Revelations 3:9

God keeps the Jew around just to rub it on their faces when the day comes that he has abandoned them and loved us.

They fucking are kikes, or halfkikes. Look at the satanistfags who can't accept that their idol was a fuxking kike. Just look at him.

This post reminds me of Animal Farm.

Is that fat cuckshed refugee still LARPing that he's the new Georges Ruggiu?

I wear mine everyday

You forgot your "are traps gay?" google search, "dragon dildo purchase" site and necessary cringy fandom site in your cap.

I knew I'd forgotten something, thanks for the heads-up. I almost ended up looking very silly in front of everyone.

It's the 14 words made by some user claiming he can write any sentence using those graphs, it was in a /polx/ thread not too long ago.

Why would you tell him that you fucking faggot.

👌 Nice.

That face when I am months away from becoming a Wizard and it was destined by Kek all along. Praise Kek!

The wizards of Moloch attack soon!

Very Tony Hillerman Navajo-esque to me.

11/10 user! Please moar

Is loan forgiveness for working on the wall real? I thought that was just something we were memeing.

What the fuck

Now the Kekism mythos even includes the manner of our own destruction. Things are getting ridiculous. Please continue.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!!?
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's all already written, Holla Forums is already undergoing a degeneration progress, we will need to put it down once it is complete and its remaining members will become corrupted.

end yoursef now

They might be here as an example of how not to be

Bring magic back to the world

/fringe/ saying hi here

Noice

capped

are they going to be better leaders then us though? will we deserve being overthrown?

WE MUST BECOME THE VISIONARIES

mostly correct
really, they abandoned him, despite him giving them a million and one chances to get their shit together and not be retarded anymore.
one thing is certain though, they are chosen people, chosen to be made an example of. the ultimate example.

See

Even has animal totems.

I can´t watch that faggot anymore, he became insane

What should be the main message of the new poem?

I am doing that everyday

these fags need hard work to set them straight, it will help them build character and besides that these fags are way too incompetent to willingly sabotage anything

Kek

Normies will come over simply out of fear. They have no choice as, 'FUCKING WHITE MALES' and all that Commie bullshit. They're vain and selfish and want their Jewtube on the iwidget and crispy creams and next day Amazon and blah blah bullshit and only the right can provide them with those comforts as we're the economy and military and police.

You have it wrong. They're a virus that escaped containment and multiplied in hosts without immunity (white countries). Every stems back to the romans not killing every last one when they had the chance, and same with Hitler. If we ever get the chance again, WE MUST NOT HESITATE.

underated post

RALPH BAKSHI CONFIRMED OUR SECOND TIME TRAVELER

BEWARE OF DAVID BLAINE

did a chick design this? Because this is pretty disgustingly cute.

naw, micks beat us there. Micks like David Pecker were beating jew ass a few decades in advance. That whole Begorrah thing ain' just for show. Hell, they've been doing it since the turn of the last century. Don't forget who was (((their))) biggest competition in Prohibition.

Kingdom of Loathing ftw. They really did this after an invasion plotline, you bought bricks and wrote messages on them.

Patience my Strapping Young Lad, we need to get the normies to fully Accept the words of Thor and Kek by praying at our Metal Churches. Only once they choose to embrace their Ostragoth heritage by wielding their Saxon Axes atop their anointed Jagdpanzers to slay the Angel Witches and feminist Queensryche serving the Cloven Hoof of Moloch can we consider their Suicidal Tendencies to have ceased and reclaim our White Sisters.

agreed

E PLURIBUS UNUM
… because that gets your name carved into the side of the brick.

hey guyz can u tell me what a meme is? i found u threw youtube and people were commenting about memes and i was wonder. k thanks

Dawkins invented memes. They're basically the genes of a culture.

wats a dawkins?