Islamphobia

Why don't we start memeing "christianophobia" or whatever? what's holding us back?

Goy I found what's holding you back.

Go away, JIDF.

Because we don't care about Christcuckery? It's an anti-white Jewish cult that ruined our fatherlands.
But I'm not surprised a Christcuck wants to play the victim angle. Go ahead and try, report back on how it worked out for you loser.

>>>/christian/ subversives never give up, do they?

1. Israel/Palestine belongs to Christians
2. Jews are not real Jews, they're Synagogue of Satan (Rev 2-8, Rev 3-8)
3. Real Jews should convert to Christianity
4. Semitic religions are for Semites
5. Aryan religions are for Aryans
6. Fuck off.

The point is to stop them to have an exclusive one word, no explanation defense. I don't give a shit if it's buddism, mormons or induism faggot. It could be atheismpobia for all i care.
Everytime someone will disagree you can just say "that's because you're a christianophobe" even when the argument has nothing to do with that. Just like (((they))) do. The point is that if everyone use it for everything it lose meaning.

This.
If you think about it, we started winning when we adopted our tactics against them.
They're totally confused and you nullify their power.
I don't worship the kike on the stick but he can be useful sometimes.

their tactics*
Our own tactics, I must add, remain ours, and when we subvert their tactics we're like a knight with an axe and a sword, when they only have the sword.

Reported for intl.

Or, you could just stop pretending it's about religion and flat out start calling those people antiwhite to their faces because this IS about race. They want us gone because of our race. They wouldn't let you live if you converted to Islam. No, they want you fucking exterminated and your kids made into slaves because of your Aryan race.

Don't cuck out and make it about Christianity. Don't back down. Call them what they are, anti-whites.

Reported for intl.

Reported for shilling for a Jew god for Aryans

Reported for intl.

Because I'm a pagan. But practically, I think the west at large is so anti-christian that they'd just laugh at you.

Well then I prefer Odinphobia.

Either way, this thread and everyone who bumps it is shit.

You know it doesn't do anything if you report me several times? Also
LMAO

I can see your point but when you think about it, you must use their sword first, to nullify it, then you reveal your power level and bring down the axe.
We're in a much better position than we were 3 years ago, and what brought us here was a little bit of our own taqiya.
For example, Trump would never have won if he just made it about race during the election, imo.

Because worshipping fucking trees is an improvement from worldwide empires.

lol wow sage

Ahh, there it is, the usual Christcuck argument of claiming Christianity is the reason why Aryans conquered the world.
No cuck, it's actually because we are Aryans. It's our race that made us achieve that, not your Jew worshipping cult. In fact, without your Jew worship, we would have done it sooner, more efficiently, and probably would have shoahed all the foreigners and permanently settled on their lands.

Reported for intl.

People need to realize that the people who run everything worship the devil and will do anything in their power to achieve a new world order.

Because christianity includes spics and nigs.

"Aryanphobia" would make more sense.

Because Christians are faggots and OP shows us why.

Not all Aryans are smart. You are a perfect example.

cenky you have to go back

atheism is the only thing not tolerated on Holla Forums

You are missing the point, moron. The point is to turn attaching -phobia to a word into a joke because it is a powerful weapon for them, and in that case, the more the better.

Let there be Christphobia, Whitephobia, Kekphobia, and so on.

(checked)
dubs comfirm

WE WUZ J00S

The fucking fedoras. They never say anything about islam or judiaism where anyone can hear them, but the second they see a crucifix it's "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The reason for THAT, of course, is that they know most Christians won't set fire to them or wreck their credit rating in retaliation. So any op we try to set up will be immediately wrecked by some of those faggots because they were forced to go to church one time instead of getting to watch a very special My Little Pony episode.

This is the kind of half baked cuckoldry that made the Right before us so useless. No, you'll never win using the left's language on them, that's an amusement at best.

We don't play the victim because we are the Master Race.
Now do fuck off, there's a good chap.

You don't adopt your opponents terms. You don't fight on ground of the enemy's choice. '-phobia' used as for opposition to something is a cuck meme designed to discredit without refuting.

sage for shit OP.

How come you didn't include nazis? Are you naziphobic.

I'm going to enter the progressive stack because nazis are obviously an underrepresented minority.

Using "Fake News" against their creators worked well enough.

KEK APPROVES OF THE TRIP-DUBS

"Fake news" is falsifiable. X-phobia pathologises your opponent and is therefore aside from being unnecessary (as we are right) a bogus tactic.