Tera

Anyone here still play this? I started the other day. I know there was a fullchan guild around a year ago but I haven't seen threads about it for ages.

they fucked off awhile ago, something about a new class completely invalidating literally every other class.
Completely shitting on any and all endgame.
From what they say

And just general boredom I assume

I just started playing again about a week ago. Was looking for some casual distraction from my life going to shit, picking up with my priest again. I'd also be interested in a fullchan guild if they're willing to not be little bitches.

Which new class made them cry like little faggots? None of them seem any more OP than any others, except maybe Reaper in pvp

Tera is for pedophiles and gook grinders.

i think it was the brawler. i played when we got gunner and that was already op but apparently the brawler can outdps dedicated dps while tanking.

The entire 8/v/ guild (myself included) fucked off from the game for a variety of reasons

1) Brawler is so ridiculously OP that you can solo the entire game so who gives a fuck
2) Endgame was reworked to be some of the most casual baby shit imaginable
3) Game still runs like ass compared to the Korean version because of retarded gook devs
4) Game currently has less content than it did a year ago because gook devs are retarded
5) PvP is dead because of the aformentioned Brawler class
and some other reasons but those are the top 5 off the top of my head

also the tutorial island was reworked to be excruciatingly painful for anyone who isn't a DPS class; good thing the Brawler is so OP that despite being a tank class it has the highest DPS in the game right?

As for the group itself several of us stuck around and just play a variety of shit now.

I'd join a guild, though I literally have never played any MMO before so i've just been roaming around solo.

Umm Brawler or some shit.
It could solo 5 man endgame instances with no difficulty, has autoblock on a majority of it's attacks making Lancer flat out useless and warrior only good as a DPS.
In addition to that it outdps'd dedicated DPS classes so you were seeing the fastest clear times with 4x brawlers and 1 healer

The 4chan/Holla Forums guilds fucked off to Blade and soul.

Naw there was a lot of pushback against BnS in the 8ch Tera threads
So I doubt they went to it.

I know they were thinking of ToS but with how shit that game turned out to be it seems like

is probably telling the truth

how did they rework the tutorial island? i only remember them changing it from the original to a faster version. did they change it back?

Well personally, I know a lot of people that were in it. They all left to BnS, may be more of the 4chan guilds.
I haven't been playing much, due to the trap ass Brazilians…
If I didn't spend so much time and money on my characters I'd get the hell out of tera. Dungeons are the pussiest thing now, and so many race restricted classes. It's kinda a piss off.

Yeah they changed it, I'm not a big fan of the new one.

Lol we shat on BnS just as hard as everyone else. We don't have a dedicated MMO at the moment because they're all trash, so we just bounce between games.

Yeah, the two MMOs we tried moving to after TERA were Dragon's Dogma Online and then ToS. Unfortunately both ended up being shit so that was the end of that. We had also been looking forward to BnS but the SJWs made sure that wasn't an option.

Now it's a completely new area supposed to hype you up for the new final boss. The endboss of said tutorial island is a slow but very tanky boss that can take up to 40 minutes to kill if you're healer.

Must've been 4chan then.
There was a lot of shittalking in the threads once the whole "we censored the game for no real reason guys, lol" came out.

You have to fight like 2-3 BAMs now, it takes a fucking year for anyone who's not DPS.
Lancer can sort of do it last I heard, but healers good fucking luck.
And brawler is a tank that outdamages DPS so they get a pass

Ooooh, yeah. I didn't see those. I can't be worst then the elin censorship with the shitty copy and pasted shorts.

What do you guys think of the elin ninja class?

K-anons are saying it's mediocre DPS and has no real place in the game as a cloth melee DPS.

Mystics are getting buffed to the point of making priests useless. so look forward to that

i dont even play tera anymore and i never intend to again but hearing that they fucked it up this bad still makes me sad.

Welp sounds like I came to the party way too late. Guess I'll solo until I get bored.

For fuck sakes, and I thought I was safe from the legendary tera buffs. My main is a priest.
I feel like at this point that's what everyone says about every class. I'm still kinda pissed that everything is class restricted to elin. What classes aren't shit at this point? Like slayer and archer aren't even classes at this point, reaper is broken to hell, gunner and brawler are so over powered.

Archer got buffed to fuck a bit ago, they're decent.
Reaper still undisputed pubstomp PvP hero.
Awful in PvE though
Sorcs are decent
Zerkers are still awful and will never not be awful because >Iframe what's that
Priests are useless, Lancers are useless.
Warriors and Gunners are still decent IIRC.

Brawlers OP as fuck.
Ninja might as well not be in the game according to Koreans

I think that's about it, if I forgot any classes it's because they're useless

I quit. Literally my only two classes.
Fuck, guess I'll start leveling up my gunner and brawler then.

Yeah, I'm the same. My mains are priest and lancer.

oh I actually forgot slayer, thought I put them in there.

They got buffed they're decent again.

None of this matters in the slightest though because the game's so pants on head retardedly easy

I think it's fun if you just play as an Elin with a friend and send each other nude mods inbetween quests.

Me and my >gf play it a lot

If you play it alone or for an endgame meta it isn't worth it.

Reaper is high tier in PvE. Only beaten in DPS by gunners and slayers (and of course the "tanks" topping the DPS chart).
I think berserkers are getting some buffs, not top tier though.
Priests are, from what I hear, in demand even after the mystic "balance" changes hit. This is because mystics are so retardedly OP that they now DPS instead of heal.
Brawler is tip top ultra cancer in PvP, not reapers. They have retarded amounts of CC and of course that block. It's not even normal CC, but knockup CC. What can you do in the air? Absolutely nothing but get juggled. I hear ninjas are also stupidly strong in PvP.
Speaking of which, I also hear ninjas are top tier PvE DPS as well. Initial reports that they weren't that strong were mistaken. They've actually been nerfing them since release.

Basically, what they do these days is shit out some retardedly OP new class, then slowly nerf it while shifting around balance for the other classes.

Lancers aren't brawler level yet, but they got a buff that increases party members' power and endurance a lot, so average DPS goes up even though the lancer itself isn't doing that much damage.

It's only 20 points, not enough to make up for not having a brawler.
also I said Pubstomp PvP core difference there for reapers.

I saw some videos of them doing worse than gunners in DPS so they probably overbuffed and then nerfed. Wouldn't be unlikely with how fucking foreign good design is to bluehole

I WILL COME BACK SOMEDAY
Soon maybe

I seldom play it for a lot of hours and drop it again, I have no problem with that though I WOULD appreciate having more people around, not just chumps selling their shit on Global.

the combat mechanics are the best I've seen in an mmo, but the game itself is really repetitive.
I remember thinking through archeage how much better a sandbox mmo would be with tera's targetless combat. Player base for that game really dropped off though.

Say hi to Warap if the nigger is still around.
I sure hope he got a new PC by now.

he did but refuses to use it

this