The Tortilla Factor

Long-time friend and beneficiary of Harvey Weinstein, and a well-known perv himself, Quentin Tarantino has escaped accusations of sexual misconduct, while everybody else associated with Harvey is being accused.

Is it because he recently began casting for his new film?

I mean, a brave, strong Hollywood heroine wouldn’t stay silent about RAPE just because she might get a side role in a Tarantino film, would she?

He's only interested in feet. Doesn't exactly count as sexual misconduct, actresses probably didn't mind compared since they must've faced worse from others.

But he must have known what Weinstein was doing. He’s not a feminist ally, which means he’s a feminist enemy. Everybody else is being taken down. Tarantino has a new project lined up. Coincidence?

Imagine being this mindcucked…Absolutely sad.

le sad xD

Politisperg threads are waifu territory now. Get over it kiddo.

sad little sudocuck

Absolutely Holla Forumseddit tier. Not even him and I dislike the waifu elements of Holla Forums but you really are a sad little cuck f you fell for "le sudogoon maymay". Think about the power that this meme gives to the moderators and then kill yourself for being retarded enough to fall for it.

Except Terry Crews already mentioned "someone" grabbed his junk at a party.
It was Quentin Tarantino obviously, think about it.
That's it.

Haha holy shit.

Thank God we have freedom fighters like you to protect us from the evil oppressive mods.

I love sudocucks complete lack of self awareness.

Explains marquis warren's blowjob and Marcellus wallace's ass pounding.

Tarantino just sits and watches from a corner.

This, and at the end he licks the cum on the girl's feet.

I rememebr an SNL skit a long time ago where Quentin pretended to be a fan of his who continually asked him why he never fucked any of his actresses. Especially Uma.
Personally, I think the nerdy video store clerk still exists in Quentin and he's too beta to ask any of his actresses to fuck him. Oh, he's a foot fag so he probably got to suck uma thurman's nasty ass crooked toes, but that's probably about it.

Nah, Tarantino has probably colluded with Weinstein for years. He's a serious cuckold. Not a joke, like he would probably watch women he likes getting screwed.

His mother was a literal hooker who screwed black dudes.

Even if true, then he hasn't touched anyone, so I doubt they'd come for him. Especially since right before Hateful Eight, he made that big BLM speech and set his progressive status in concrete for all to see. He's considered a huge progressive ally who puts blacks in prominent roles in his films (Jackie Brown, Making Samuel L a household name, "THE BEAR JEWWWW!!!!") So no, he's safe as safe can be.
Though i suppose I probably said the same thing about Whedon, so who knows.

Imagine thinking an ill-built girl with a stop sign shaped head is your imaginary wife
she blew jj for the role btw

Tarantino's probably the one who encouraged them to raise a stink about Weinstein and company.
When you know someone is involved in any controversy, but they're not being shit on you can pretty much be guaranteed they're an instigator.
Also, Tarantino is known for being a huge backstabbing cunt.

BO never ever rulecuck, you're waifu a drunk shit, and your gay portmanteau will never be a meme

I'm assuming 4/5ths of Hollywood has been given a death threat on all of this