Space Thread

Post your shipfu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/game-pack/detail/918-temporal-special-agent-pack
arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9945633
arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9937943
volafile.io/get/7_aiPTEIw67Q/Star Trek Armada II.zip
armadafiles.com
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8Nkj_iOLQ
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
volafile.io/get/J-wmPjEIw662/Star Trek Armada +with online play+map pack.zip
fleetops.net/forums/armada
1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_(game)#Chapter_Master_2.0
hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,62062.0.html
hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/Windmills
volafile.io/get/Y6BYPzEIw67-h/Space Rangers HD v2.1.1800 + hotfix - Cracked.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=kBjyJi_j3Us
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682291921
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682378758
steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=682268216
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=681553348
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Carriers a best.
Fuck your space autism anti-fighter user.

Big space animals > Ships

They can be both…

Well, the wraith hive ship from Starcraft (pic 2) is actually a big parasite that takes over an existing ship

Stargate fuck

Holy fuck that sounds awesome.

Reminds me of the beast.

That is incorrect. It grows from an organic host, likely a human, and not a ship.

Yes, the wraith patogen infects an organic host, but then grows kind of like a giant tumor overtaking the entire ship, forming the biopolymer around the hull and the internal organs inside it

It doesn't take over a ship, it was eating a ship. It drains nutrients from its surroundings until it has enough to fully complete its form.

It forms around a ship, it uses the ships' weapons and systems to fly. It's a fucking ship with a giant tumor around it.

Yes, Wrath ships have self preservation. I'm not arguing that. What I am arguing is that Hive Ships do not require other ships to grow, thus Wrath Hive Ships are not "actually a big parasite that takes over an existing ship".

In this instance, it did what it could. Wrath technology is smart like that. But it is not the status quo.

It's hardly a fight, the other user just can't understand Wrath technology all that well.

I guess you're right.
I should rewatch the series, it's been ages.

I never watched this series. Is it good ?
I know there's an awesome spaceship parasite but I need more

Holla Forums streams Stargate when?

To be honest I liked SG-1 more than Atlantis, I mean they're both kind of cheesy but SG-1 had fucking Mc Giver in it.

In short terms, as long as you pretend the movies don't exist, it's pretty enjoyable

SG1 is better

MacGyver* I can't into writing right now

I know this feeling so well…

It's not as good as SG1 seasons 1-8, but it's better than SG1 seasons 9-10.

Atlantis is okay. It is a good spinoff.

Still no good Stargate games. Even the mods seem to be forgotten quickly or hardly mentions. And now Roland Emmerich, who hated the TV show, has gotten his greasy, shit-stained hands on the franchise again.

pleb

Just remembered it's May the 4th today, surprised EA hasn't been raping the Star Wars license more? Or did EAFront tank that badly?

Excelsior was my shipfu, i still think she is excellent.

But now, my heart belongs to the Retribution.

shit

Into the trash it goes.

I actually like the explosions. I know it's unrealistic but it make some scenes a lot cooler.

inb4 you can't just ignore reality for aesthetics user

Drag does not happen in space.
Your ship does not slow down when you let go off thrusters.

There is no air in space so there is no need for ships to have wings.

There is no sound in space.

You're not getting that angry reaction from me user, try as you might.

Good, since it's stupid to get angry over facts.

It's also stupid and retarded to bait on a chan for angry responses.

Yeah you can.
It's called video games

Realistic space games/movies are fun.

Look at Alien: Isolation and Gravity.

You do need ships to be aerodynamic, otherwise how the fuck are you going to take off from a planet with an atmosphere? Dipshit.

REMOVE BUG

Why would you do that though? It's a tremendous investment in propellant and crapton of equipment that becomes useless once it leaves the planet. Better to have dedicated space and atmospheric craft unless you're going orbit to atmosphere.

It really depends on the genre, Homeworld would be boring as shit without sound but those sections of Dead Space where you tromp around in the vacuum added a lot to the atmosphere.

So who here plays Freespace 2?

I agree, but you can't say that every spacecraft doesn't need to be aerodynamic, some clearly do.

Fighters might need to enter atmospheric combat for instance.

WE

How isn't it?

Everyone who's cool.

What are some space vidya which lets me play as a space jew?

no u

your death shall be my profitsss

EVE online is pretty much jews in space

Anyone want to play star ruler?
About to start a game with two others.

Don't have it. Sorry dude. Looks neat though.

That's fucking hot. I wish my wife would do that.

only Star Trek Bridge Commander came close…

The Enterprise-E was a sexy lady

I am liking these back to back space threads.

5 days until Stellaris, lads. I'll let you know if it's shit or not

I just want to enter the bridge, and see my crew hard at work

she definitely was

I'm getting that game too, should be fun , the mod potential is crazy

You and your dubs will be remembered for your sacrifice.Also I wish we could post swf files again And let me know if it can run on a toaster.

Klingon Academy did it better

Anyone of you guys has the star trek webms about their empires especially control is the only thing that matters man?

Thanks user.

I'm cool, I'm hip.

Anyone who does not should probably leave the thread.

I'm actually playing the FS1 mod for FSO.
I'm pretty awful with using FSO so I wondered if anyone knew how to mod in a proper cockpit and such.

Imperial Commando will never happen.
You couldn't save him.

Talking of Freespace again, I wonder how the game is with a VR headset and a proper cockpit mod.
Some day I'll know what that feels like.

We all know that vidya is a cursed hobby but of all the many genres, Space Sims are probably the most miserable.

I rather sev stay missing than EA finds him

This.

Also user what are you doing mang?

Fair enough. I obviously meant a good Imp Com game.

There are barely any to begin with.

True, but the current and upcoming generations of Space Sims are ALL made by scammers and/or idiots.

*tips menorah*

I just got excited thinking of Freespace.

That is correct.
Pretty upsetting.

Those are some excellent Corgi pictures by the way.

I just want to stop rebel terrorists from killing loyal imperial citizens.

Thanks user

Okay then

They are great, aren't they.

You never get to play the good guys.

Is the Queen on Holla Forums?

Don't scare her away like that.

What campaign is that, I don't remember anything like that from Vanilla FS2.

Looks like one of the Blue Planet campaigns

god that was terrible to listen to, Ikeda really is the only Char

Playing SE because bored, stole a mobile base and refitted it, found a pirate dreadnaught crashed on the moon's surface relatively intact, refitted that.

now to get the turrets on both ships to stop trying to tear the other to bits

I just wanted to remove bajorans.

Im surprised no one is talking about Rouge System at all.

Tell us about it b0ss

lol you're going to feel so stupid when it comes out and is comfy as fuck.

I'mma brew my own ayyylien liquors and then cart that shit around in my brewfarer

Don't we all, friend.

Evil Janeway is the only reason to watch Voyager.

its a realistic space sim with full interactivity like you guys asked for

What all can you do in it? fight space truck etc

Why must you remind me?

stop

okay then.

what are you doing?

Don't feel like arguing a good thread because it's rare on Holla Forums and takes up posts and I want to enjoy this thread as long as possible before having to delve back into cancer.

Can you stop posting this already?

start better threads. We have to fight it bro

Feel free to call me a fag for blogging about an obscure 2d space rts/grand strat.

What game?

Eh, I don't like to make threads I usually just lurk or post in threads I liked.

AI war fleet command.

Thanks

You are wrong user.
There is no reason to watch Voyager.

We talk about it in every thread.
We'll talk some more when it's actually done.

Voyager was fucking garbage, and not even Jeri Ryan could save that trainwreck.

Seven of Nine and her great rockin' titties.

No.
Not worth it.

Fuck my life and fuck this game for being so appealing and unappealing at the same time.

Would anyone be interested in a Pulsar general? If so, I'd upload the latest version of the game.

HELL IS ICY AND INVITES YOU ALL!

Sounds like bad version of ss13.

Wasn't this the one where some red shirt and the captain became lizard people because they went too fast, had lizard babies, and pretended it never happened?

I am more partial to her great ass.

Time for some news on Star trek online.

Looks like Cryptic has drummed up a new DLC pack for all to buy, this one includes 11 space ships (all Feddie design, no idea if anyone else than Feds can use them) and 6 uniform designs, of which 2 have been around for years already.

All this for 124.99€

arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/game-pack/detail/918-temporal-special-agent-pack

Oh and looks like there is some little extra shit like couple of titles, some upgrade tokens, a temporal agent and some temporal operative specialization shit.

Oh yeah and the connie has existed since forever too, so that's at most 10 new ships.

Yeah, the previous 120 buck boxes at least had a set of 3 fed, 3 klink and 3 rom ships on them, this one has several filler fed ships and 6 temporal ships which all look like they are going to be fed only, at least by the design.

Not a mention of rom or klink versions.

Oh yeah, and the official fan fiction department has been working on games lore again.

arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9945633

Funny how they can never show this shit in game and instead make 2 A4's worth of text to flesh out what the fuck is going on behind the scenes.

Wasn't the Enterprise one of the pre order bonuses, or is this some DLC story specific shit?

Dunno, but the enterprise, along with its internal corridors and bridge and TOS era uniforms of about 4 different kinds (except for the battle damaged ones now brought up) have been around for at least 4-5 years by now.

That don't seem too bad. From the screenshot you looked like you had a sizeable fleet left.

It was in their stores for ages.

Apparently it's not only just a pack of new stuff that's coming out, there is apparently a new season coming out later this summer.

Correction, it's not a new season, it's a new expansion, in vain of the Dawn of Romulus and Delta rising, there is going to be a new expansion called Agents of Yesterday.

arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9937943

We will see if this expansion is cool like Romulus one or if its a heap of shit like delta rising.

And i hear from /stog/ stuff that the new expansion is just going to bring us a federation only subfaction that later joins the federation after its own story mode.

We've had lot of fun with it back when there was a guy who kept uploading latest versions for us about 6 months ago.

I took the screen from google, my fleet got rekt even with two regenerator golems.
I had full triangle I to III, bomber IV, full cap of eye and vampire, most starship I & II and a shadow battleship.
I wanted to use some of that hacking but the exos started to get too powerful.

volafile.io/get/7_aiPTEIw67Q/Star Trek Armada II.zip

armadafiles.com

Still working on getting Armada 1, faggots won't seed the torrent, got about 90%

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8Nkj_iOLQ

No official update in four months, but it's been in development for years now. Recently got an Unreal Engine 4 facelift, so something's clearly happening with it.

They also say they want to make a Star Trek 'Game', not a 'Simulator'

Yeah, that wouldn't have much space combat, now would it?

Pulsar is the closest we're ever gonna get to a Star Trek game

Has anyone build Oolite?

I have no fucking clue what the gcc-objc compiler is. Nor Automake. The Linux kernel versions in the forum posts are so fucking outdated as well.

I did it a long time ago. Can't you just get a pre-compiles version?

I suspect it would have a lot of tea drinking

You can have mine:
/ipfs/QmWceNFWB9sfrgKnKKykXCcqhm33Dc4BxU5H6u2LAgYdSg
Google ipfs and figure out how to set that shit up on wangblows or pull it through the public gateway, assuming it doesn't cut you off. Dunno if they have any sort of throttling.
Note that I just ripped this from my disc. ddrescue didn't report any errors but the disc is not in pristine condition. I can't guarantee all files are 100%. Might wanna md5 the files you have from the torrent and compare. Also, I don't have a crack. It doesn't use a CD key, it just requires an inserted CD, so it might be enough with a disc emulator. Also, if your CD emulator complains, try changing the extension. It might think .img means some proprietary archive format.

By the way, I made some comparisons between my copy of Armada 2 and yours. Mine seems to be a newer version, judging by edit dates found in some htm files on the image, so I'm gonna add that to ipfs too. Here's the hash:
/ipfs/QmW8fUjkxvh5QNxZrvwdNobFrXWVA83fb1LjmSWXAjLECg
Now I will sleep.

awesome thanks, my version is just whatever was on TPB, the Action pack if I recall was put out in 2002/2003 I think, I can't remember exactly so it probably has the newer patches etc. Btw, if you could rip Elite Force 1/2 I would be very thankful, I've been using the Holla Forumsola file if you want to upload them there volafile.io/r/HF33Go

Why hello there

that midriff though

What are these from user?

What kikery is this?

Cryptic making virtual space ships and selling them in a bundle.

This one is probably already a third of its kind.

You never played X3? Oh man are you in for a treat.

WUZ SNAKES AND SHIET

Oh shit I just installed it today. user I am erect.

volafile.io/get/J-wmPjEIw662/Star Trek Armada +with online play+map pack.zip

armadafiles.com

I've uploaded Armada 1, both these torrents are fairly old, like 2008 for Armada 1 and 2005ish for Armada 2 so I don't know if it will work right on newer systems, I have Armada 2 installed and it works fine on my Windows 7 machine, I haven't tested it on 8+ yet though.

Mod that shit nigga, the X games are like Beth games, they're ok on their own, but modding makes them shine

One was goo'd an shiet

His Jaffa were big fucking cowards

Also, this guy seems familiar.

So, should i?

No.

Only if you have friends already in it or willing to go in with you.

I miss my Abaddon.

Thanks, i'll head back to the gothic sector.

I thought that was Shekel Citizen's territory?

I guess in STO you get to fly the ships so they aren't nearly as valuable as collector's items.

STO has been doing that for ages already.
Also normally they sell them separately, with the price being fixed to the tier of that ship, with tier 1 ships costing 5 bucks and tier 5 ships 25 and guess how much tier 6 ships cost.

have they fixed matchmaking yet?

In what way?
Yes
I haven't noticed it being buggy recently
Yes

Cheers user but just downloaded it and tried it. Each time I try to play a match the game starts flashing wildly like a spastic in a magnet factory.

That actually sounds reasonable compared to Shekel Citizen

Armada 1 is older so it tends to have more issues, I haven't had problems with Armada2, but Armada 1 always has been hit or miss, I suggest going here and seeing if there any solutions:

fleetops.net/forums/armada

in terms of being thrown up against equivalent enemies
For a while my light cruisers kept getting matched up against battlecruisers

Im not quite sure to be exact.
I already have my IN and Ork admirals on level 10 so i cant say from my own experience.
Though i do remember facing occasionally battleships while flying with battlecruisers and cruisers while playing with light cruisers, though this was last week.

So, i don't know. Maybe it's not so bad anymore, but do remember that you and your enemy almost always get the same amount of points (the game gives you more points if your opponent is more highly skilled according to metrics).

Best ship, she'll even suck you off while you pilot.

Anybody run into crash on start up?
I followed the instructions, patched to 1.3.
I've set the compatibility to 98/2000/XP
I run the exe, and my screen flashes like a child suffering epilepsy, and then promptly crashes.

I could never really get into Andromeda, could never figure out what the fuck was going on in it.

So found this game on the Panzer Generals Thread called Star Generals

This shit is pretty sweet.

124$ for 10 ships?
Are they made of gold-pressed latinum and come with Orion Slave girls?

What is it with these bullshit prices?

6 of those are worth 30$ each.
And the pack includes some other ships and clothes and some other crap.

So from a price standpoint its a decent deal.
But yeah, taking money from virtual spaceships is bullshit.
Also what costs in them is the unique consoles and unlockable ship skills you can use on other ships.

Why not just play chapter master?

How's Chaptermaster these days?

Apparently someone is working on it and trying to recreate it on different engine.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Chapter_Master_(game)#Chapter_Master_2.0

The fact that gimbals/turrets are apparently retarded in that game ruins that ship.

Then again, the current beta AI for pve sort of upvalues its capabilities compared to say, and FAS or slower ship, so we'll see.

Just curious, could you make an RTS out the Freespace 2 engine?

that's because by the end of the 1st season the commonwealth was by some miracle created

Someone experimented with it
hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,62062.0.html
hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/Windmills

Anybody here try playing Everspace? It's pretty dank for being early access.

Windmills is one of the spookiest things to come out of Freespace. Best to play it in the dark late at night.

That video is fantastic.
Gave me a LOGH vibe.

How do I git gud in Freespace 2? Playing with a joystick and I either get too close to the enemies so they fill my screen or get shot to death by something outside my view and perception of reality.

You seem to have odd problems.
I play with a joystick and find it difficult to aim, you seem to struggle with speed regulation.

I've played flight sims to aim well enough to know how to get better at it, but the three dimensional space gets me bamboozled all the time.

What stick, is it a HOTAS? Either way, try mapping auto speed matching (shift-A) to something convenient.

Target closest attacker (R) is your friend.

Blame Holla Forums - there was from some Homeworld general.

Gimbals and turrets are fine, it's just in PvP that the Clipper generally isn't recommended that much because people generally carry double chaff or go silent running, either of which makes your gimballed weapons very hard to use.

In PvE it doesn't really have that problem since the AI doesn't double chaff or silent run, and is not that much of a threat anyways.

That makes me wonder what ever happened to the Universim?

They fucked up at the second season, they wanted a more episodic format without an overarching storyline, because they didn't want the success of B5 and DS9 it looks like.

So the first season is alright and consistent, then the second season starts and nobody has any idea of what the fuck is going on. The third one was the worst with sometimes the ship having a crew, sometime not a soul onboard. Sometime they would have fighter wings and pilots only to have them vanish the next episode where they would have been handy. The show was a wreck.

I heard Sorbo was a dick too.

I tried watching it, I couldn't, I just couldn't. It seemed to cringeworthy to watch and yes Sorbo is a dick.

Just thought has there been a 40k mod for Freespace 2 even?

Or are the ships too big for it?

it's still being updated, they push a new build out every few months, I have cautious hopes for this game, it has some serious potential if they don't chucklefish it

What game fampai

fuck, the quote didn't work, I was referring to

Thanks mang

I implore you all to reconsider. For the love of God at least don't buy it.

I just wanted to know if it would be good enough to pirate not buy

Damn, this is sad to see.

Any alarm bells?

So Void Destroyer is on sale on the Humble Store. Worth a pirate? Worth the buy? I've never heard of it before but it looks interesting. Anyone have experience with it?

I've only been monitoring it from steam, I haven't seen any Holla Forums info on it really so if there is anything shitty about it, I haven't yet seen it. It is Early Access though, so it has that possibility, just keep watching, I wouldn't suggest buying it yet though simply because it's still really basic, there's torrents available of the early builds if you're interested. I can post one to the Holla Forumsola if you want.

Pirate before you buy user, that is the golden rule these days since there is no fucking demos.

(checked)
I mean, that was the plan anyhow, but I wanted to know if anyone's tried it to tell me if it's shit or not. I trust you anons more than random reviews on the internet given most of everyone's experience with spess games. It is DRM free, so I could just go find the installer somewhere, probably.

3 years and absolutely nothing anons.

Fair enough.
Do you play a lot of spess vidya?
I feel like you're probably relatively new to them.

Yeah. That game may be an actual case of NEVER EVER.

Just had a thought, DayZ Standalone vs Interstellar Marines, which is the greater case of NEVER EVER!

I'd say IM since that'd actually be a pretty rad game.

they ran out of money and are desperately looking for a publisher

it's too bad, the game had some decent potential

Sailed the seven seas and grabbed this, it's strange. I'm trying to get OBS and a WebM convertor so I can upload the mission I'm currently at which just barely starts to open up what the game is about. It seems like it could be good, but I'm having some trouble with the controls.

Wasn't the dev concentrating on it's sequel?

I am getting weak and want to buy Stellaris. Please help.

Buy now and think of all the DLC you will miss out on user a year down the line!

If you buy it now, your life won't stop being exciting any time soon. For years you will gape in awe at Paradox's ability to not only fail to fix the game but also make it worse.

Paradox used to be a trusted name in GSG, what happened? They catched the SJ disease?

DLC and normalfag money turned their games more casual, but I still enjoy them, I just wait a couple years for most of the DLCs to come out then buy them on sale, then mod the shit out of it

I have decent hopes for Stellaris though, all the playthroughs look decent enough, since it's moddable, worst case I'll just get good mods for it.

No clue, but that would make some sense. There's a lot that could be done with this game, and the single player stuff seems like there's a huge learning curve but if it had multiplayer/a better way to have a skirmish rather than forcing me to play the campaign first, that would be good. I want to try more things the game has to offer and not immediately get fucked.

volafile.io/get/Y6BYPzEIw67-h/Space Rangers HD v2.1.1800 + hotfix - Cracked.7z

these are some sexy carriers…

>mfw i was a good goy and bought it on gog

I think its called fanboyism. He just like it too much and trying to tell everyone about it. SHilling is than someone pretend to like it.

One of the best games evar.

What happened to Fractured Space? Did it die?

I played that game once.
It was pretty mediocre.

Isn't it still on beta?

last time i played it they were still patching it and adding ships

Pecisk is on whole new level of fanboyism. FD would shit in a box and call it a game and he would defend it. Nobody does that without some kind of incentive.

There's a newer version on KAT.

Couldn't help myself. Time to enslave the galaxy.

Which one is this?
The new Master of Orion or that Swedish grand strategy game in spehss game?
If it's the latter, can i genocide other races in it?

Whatever happened to Black Prophecy anons?

Sweden Yes!

It's Stellaris, just came out today. You can purge to your heart's content as long as you pick the right type of government. There's torrents already up on KAT.

Are those the only two human powers i can play as?
Is there no Imperium of man?

Can it run on toasters?

You can make your own human race with fanatical xenophobe + militarist if you want that.

No idea, sorry.

Thanks user

Is there any other character portraits than the ones
mentioned?

user…

Just for you, user.

Ok, that's it, im getting this game and i WILL try and make the emprah!

And dear G-d that negress is ugly. Almost offensive caricature tier if it wasn't so inhuman.

What I'm hearing is open xeno immigration.

Top kek!

Lost it.

SWEDEN NO!

youtube.com/watch?v=kBjyJi_j3Us

just installed this shit, when did Codex get so awesome with their chiptunes, my dick

Impossible on that engine.

Uneducated mongoloid detected

Why do most space vidya feature escort missions and they all suck?

That user was speaking the truth, that music.

what is wrong with that? murika has a nigger president, everything is possible.

Name a more realistic fictional space movie. There are maybe two or three ever. And you can count the number of scientific inaccuracies in Gravity on one hand. Besides Hubble and the ISS being in the same slot, since that is a deliberate decision to make the movie work.

Escort missions on BFG:As multipalyer can be pretty neat.

And in story mode you get a mission at one point where you get to command fireships that look exactly like supply ships but when they get killed they explode in a massive AOE explosion that ignores enemy shields and armor.
You can also remotely detonate them.

Just noticed Stellaris released yesterday and I forgot about it.

too bad the game is utter shit

>not having full spectrum rainbow I miss my Chimera especially with the update

I tried to play it solo… fucking that shit

they tried to pass it off as the EVE killer and so when it under performed people stopped playing

BFG:A

Anyone else find the static upgrades useless/crew skills?

The aditional void shield is good for small ship, useless on big ones. +100 shield is great fora light cruiser, that has 200 shield, as that's a full 1/3 enchancement.
On BB's that can have 500 shields, that only 1/5th.
The +50% shield recharge or the 25% chance to negate damage are much better - they are constant.

Also, putting points in a commisar and navigatator are pointless. As is the tech priest. you get 2HP per second for 45 seconds = 90HP.
A point adds 0.3HP per second, which is NOTHING. At full upgrade, you get 1.2 HP per second, so an extra 55HP for a total of 145HP. Good for small ships, pointless on big ones.

Pick the powered ramming spur, belt armor and faster torpedoes and use points on servitors if your ship has a nova cannon.

Was about to say this. Being able to nova cannon spam is fun as fuck

If only it wasn't inacurate as fuck. Ork cannon? I can understand that, since they don't believe in aiming. But the Imperium?

My main ship is a retribution (Mechanicus favor) with range and accuracy upgrades for macro batteries, that capacitor skill for instant gauge re-fill, tactical jump (that is nerfed to oblivion).

I didn't put a ramming spur on it, cause I have two other dedicated ramming cruisers. But yea, ramming best tactic. RAM EVERYTHING.
My usual tactic is to tactical jump (when I can) so I can fire the torps at the minimum range, then ram.
Brutally effective.
Melta torpedos are also brutal.

Tell me the leader is named Wewuz Kangnsheet

Tell me 'bout et, 'umie!

It is now.

iirc the scale of 40k on the tabletop game was that the model was just to represent the shit for the players benefit, the actual scale was that the ships were the size of a pinhead, which was why the model planets/planet markers were so small. That explained the possibility of them missing, since they weren't aiming a few kilometers away from one another but rather over hundreds of miles.

Then again I might me making this shit up, but I recall reading it in an old White Dwarf somewhere.

kek

Doing gods' work, an0n!

You better be niggering the other alien races to death. No mercy only death.

Welp, I'm going back to Star Ruler.

Where are the jews?

Yes, I am running it with my motherboard's video card because my 660 broke

Amazing.

Thanks for the answer user.

Neat

Anybody else wonder why they don't call indirect democracy a republic?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682291921

This is absolutely vital to enjoy Stellaris.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682378758

steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=682268216

Because here in sweden, the word indirect democracy means the parliamentary system of elected representatives of the people along with a set of ministers headed by the minister of the state. The minister of the state is proposed by the chairman of the parliament, who then selects a set of ministers and their titles and roles. The parliament then votes this ministry through. The ministry doesn't have legislative power, it only executes the decisions the parliament makes. They can make propositions to the parliament, which may or may not pass. This is different from a republic, which has a president with the power to issue executive orders. Seeing as the devs are swedes, I'm assuming they're basing their terminology on what we were taught in schools.

Thanks for the answer, figured it had to do something with them being Swedes.

I'm having a lot of fun with the empire creator.

user pls

Already ahead of you

whoops wrong pic

Federation of the starship troopers, when?

I don't remember being able to make a robot race and robot ships, is that a mod? I concentrated on humans.

Robbit mod:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=681553348

I have the pirated version, I guess I just get the files and make a mods directory or something like that?

empire of robots
the ones I crafted with my tech will turn on me one day, isn't it?

Yes.

A collective regime of peace and love meatbag

Damn, how did the AI grow so fast? I'm a small empire compared to my neighbour. At least he is dealing with an AI rebellion right now. Sucks to be him.

New thread when?

thread is almost dead and vols are asleep
POST SPACE LEWDS!

She can be anything you want her to be

Here's another one of it's people.

It's a shape shifter species

Good times.

Fucking checked

New Thread