Ok, this is my first story time, so please no bully

Ok, this is my first story time, so please no bully
Here's a shitty story I found clicking random comic on my fav site….a story of Whore, Sex, Vengance and Zombie

We here have a little round down on the main characters

We discover who the MC past is, and they introduce another character

That's a hell of a escape making Prison Brake envious

The paneling looks like ass as does the art style

It's a rough awake for our MC, and as always cops are evil, dirty and white

I know, that's almost a "too bad it's good" in my charts

Obviously the dirty cop cut a deal and we see the MC in her working outfit, but something isn't right in this

This it's bad, he actually have his son on a chain but got what was coming for him…

Our Rambo wannabe tries to be an hero and we catch up again with our fugitive, that seems to be connecte with the evil Pig

Here ends the first number. In a bit will post issue #2

Reminds me of a comic my brother made when he was about 11, only with better art. That was also in "black and white with red", only the black and white was blue because that was the only biro we had.

Ok here's issue 2

We pan to our MC now zombiefie dealing in a dark ally with some WeWuzRedneck n shiit

Mmmmm the evil pig knows what's up with all of this, and the negromancer afroamericanmancer finally meet with our MC

It's time to let those who wronged our MC pay for their crime, and what's better than have to fight full armed whores in a brothel?

Full on combat and some kind of battle first aid for zombies….just put the arm on it and it will actually attach itself

The P.I.M.P. Gets it, and the plot tichccens
End of issue 2

Issue 3 and last guys
We can see who actually is the sourceress

It was all a trap to arrest the necromancer, defying the law of G-d

It's all set up for the final battle, can't you feel the importance of this moment after 2 and half page of build up?

Fighting like they are in charge, making the stakes at fire ries, especially leaving no survivors and only big guys

Those filthy zombie are all dead, the necromancer is chopped up and finally the Sheriff is free to do his bidding

Ah! You wanted MC dead? Too bad have necrozombiemancer!

The apix of the story, the final moment against the nemesis

Well, now that she fulfill the vengace, and the evil man is forever cursed what's next?

Here's some cover art and draw style

You thought this was over? No! There is volume 2 for the main story here's a glimpse of it

This whole thing comes off as a mental vengeance story written by someone that was arrested or wasn't given the time of day by a jock.

That 4th picture is pure fluid druid material.
Thanks, OP.

This whole thing sucked honestly, but this really made no sense.
What reason does she have to randomly start killing her fellow whores?

Was this made recently or a while ago?

Seven years ago. And finally OP, you thought Zombie Tramp to be just a miniseries. Upon the merger of its original publisher Super Real Graphics with Action Lab Entertainment (then in its infancy) to create the latter's mature readers imprint Danger Zone, a second miniseries was conceived followed by a few more minis and finally the ongoing series that is still in publication.

To be fairly truthful, I don't know jack about this stuff….I've clicked random comic on the usual site I use and this pop up, so I've decided to post it here for how bad it was….now I've notice there is an ongoing miniseries that have movie style of panel drawing aka copy pasted the same panel 5 times, one only view and the rest for each bubble of the characters talking
Not sure I will actually storytime this unless people actually want it

Here's an example of they panel style…if you guys want to read it it will take a fuckload of time but I will do it

*the panel style

Also known as recycling shit mostly because the creative teams are lazy.

I became aware of Zombie Tramp with the cross-over comic with another Danger Zone comic, VampBlade, which is also where I became aware of VampBlade.

>Zombie Tramp is published by Action Lab Entertainment
>Action Lab also published Princeless

I appreciate that Jason Martin is self-aware enough to make the monsters giant penises.

Okay, this is pretty amusing.

I dig the anime monster penis.

ell oh ell

So that was Zombie Tramp vs. VampBlade. Not the best in the universe, but enjoyable and the story doesn't take itself too seriously. Jason Martin delivers on the tits and ass. He seems more aware of that he's doing a titty book and has more fun with it than Dan Mendoza does.

That was great. I may have to pick up some Vampblade comics.

Nothing wrong with that.

No nips no lewd
4/10

Well this is all very…something.

This horrid art style reminds me of a certain armless girl with floating hands,now who could that be?

Vampblade……

Dropped. You can stop posting this shit now.

Hey, does anyone remember the name of that comic that used to be storytimed alot on Holla Forums and Holla Forums?
I remember it was about a game and was REALLY poorly written. Everytime it was posted everyone positively exploded.

Lighten the fuck up.

Just ignore them.

Not that boio, but man, if you really let politics govern your life this much, you oughta re-evaluate some stuff in your life.

You're right user, letting my political beliefs keep me from reading shitty comics written by leftists is destroying my life!
Fucking mouth breather.

Zombie Tramp is what happens when you're a liberal piece of shit and your only skill is drawing ugly tits and ass. Not one of this faggot's comics is amusing. Most are cringeworthy shit an edgy ten year old would draw.

Do people actually support this crap? The art is awful.

What the fuck?

It does look very similar. I thought it was New Kowloon at first.

It's nothing.

Your Aspergers is showing.

It is really bad and the art is bad too. It's of the quality that I expect of young artists that just discovered DA in high school. I'm surprised someone is paying for this.

>>>/auschwitz/

You sure that ain't yours autismo?

Yeah it does have a deviantart vibe to it.

not a bad job but next time remember to put the comics title in the subject field

post it, post it all!

Yes. That part looks like it doesn't fit the story. Maybe its just how it is written, but the motivation is kind of stupid to a point.

bump

Am I having computer problems or are most of the images in this thread invisible?