Repeal the NFA

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Lets get this to the needed amount of signatures so the Whitehouse has to respond to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/k/thread/32938458
dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=701_709_712&products_id=1029
dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=701_709_712&products_id=7272
cimarron-firearms.com/accessories/skeletal-shoulder-stock.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment
en.wikipedia.
peti
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-russian-arms-importation-ban-executive-order-13661
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros
riflemags.co.uk/gsg-110-round-22lr-drum-magazine-ruger-10-22-fit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((someone))) must have gotten cold feet once they realized we were on to them in the antifa thread

Either that or we got lucky on this. Either way push hard anons.

we have NINE DAYS, we have to get this!

It's been up for 3 weeks by my count, and has 90% of the signatures. Keep spreading it and we got this.

send this to everyone you know. if you got Goybook, post it on there, if you have twitter, post it on there, post this everywhere.
Again, we have only NINE DAYS LEFT.
We can do this, but only if we put some serious effort into it.

Signed!

Make a version of that pic with the following changes:
One: show a short barreled fudd looking weapon like the mini-14 with wood furniture. Normies are conditioned to think sporting long guns are baby killing salt rifles
Two: Make no mention of machineguns. Normies don't know they are included in the NFA

Does /k/ know?

they do on half chan:
boards.4chan.org/k/thread/32938458

God damn a few months ago I thought it was the end.

It was the end.

FOR JEWS

It just updated it seems,

I'm right there with you buddy. Thought I'd enjoyed my last slice of birthday cake. This is our second chance.

Hotpocket Edit: Something's fucky with the petition. Still stuck at 1 signature. Perhaps one of the commies kept a set of keys to the petition software? Be alert, Anons.

Hotpocket Edit Edit: George Soros supposedly owns the company responsible for the petition software. Tread carefully.

guys be fucking carefull. use ctr accounts and doxed antifa info to sign for this petition

don't let this get fucking slid

bump niggers

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

Just put in a rider in the NDAA & Federal budget that repeals it.

In situations like this it's essential. Fire up the alt accounts and spam this link all across social media people. Even try shitter and Alex Jonestein Disqus Forums

this

Worthwhile thread, have a bump

Bumping for justice

bump

Needs 8,649 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

Absolute nigger tier guns.

*those shotguns

how tbh

russians are basically white niggers

checked

We have an opening, but the fight is far from over. We have to keep pushing user. Trump is in, but he can't do it alone.

I just want the Russian import ban to end. American made AK's are total crap. They should be embarassed.

Shit, when I posted this in Holla Forums and /k/, it got flooded with concern shills going "bu-bu-but then niggers will get machine guns!"

My threads on halfchan /k/ and Holla Forums got killed in 30 minutes, blasted with dozens of concern shills using the exact same script, then slid into oblivion.

I also e-mailed The Firearm Blog about the petitions the day they went up; weeks later, and still not a single mention.

Fuck these Elmer Fudd faggots, I want Constitutional gun rights, dammit!

Suck start a 12-gauge, faggot.

Agreed

To think that way is to think as every anti gun / (((gun control))) person out there. Let some dumb gang banger have a fully auto ak and watch as they start shooting at planes when they can't handle the recoil and they waste their ammo. Semi auto and full auto are capable of the same carnage. Automatic is harder to shoot accurately so it doesn't favor someone who is unskilled.

bump

MACHINEGUNS FOR EVERY Holla ForumsACK

Signed. Some reddit fag can get 200,000 if they post it it (and it trends) on /r/the_donald

do it. I don't use plebbit

Signed and liked the link on normiebook for good measure.

Agreed..unless its one of the prof smiths that manufacture using a foreign parts.

Anyways Bump

We are going to need these weapons to defend our homes and families from these fucking communists when they come to burn our property down with us in them.

Signed sealed delivered

this

I signed it last week and posted it to Goybook again.

I hope Trump undoes all the limitations the Dems have put in place over the years.

I wonder why the mods won't sticky this?

the mods should fucking sticky this.

It's weird, though. The one time this seems possible, and they pay no attention. Why is that?

really makes my noggin do a joggin

We need this sticky. this is yugggeeee

maybe if we report the thread, and in the reason box say "sticky this thread" ?

are we being raided?

I think a one man raid is just called a shitposter.

Don't you want to buy over-the-counter machineguns?
C U C K
U
C
K

HERE THEY COME

Shit, spread this to face book groups, social media groups, and email it to YouTuber's who have large followings and have channels about guns, that should get the last remaining few, I'd do it but I don't get personally involved yet, if the mass followings get this then we definitely have the amount needed to get this a 100 thousand signatures.

Barrel length laws are the dumbest thing ever. OH NO a 15.5" barrel rifle!!! Whoops my mistake I remeasured it and it was 16… What a relief.

The only reason they exist is because the NFA was going to ban handguns too but they took that out at the last minute so it could actually pass. inb4 video game bullshit about sawed off shotguns being super deadly

Trips. Have a long outdated checkem.

A lot of gun tubers like IV8888 and MAC have made pretty significant videos about this.

If it happens….sweet lord.

It actually could happen.

Ungrateful nigger, we do it for FREE.

Mods are gods, Ive seen so much actual cancer removed in the last few weeks, sincerely impressed and thankful.

inb4 video game bullshit about sawed off shotguns being super deadly

shotguns are super deadly
shotguns are the most effective firearm for self defense
if you want to train your woman to defend herself with a firearm, train her to use a shotgun
pellet loads don't leave usable ballistic evidence
Who doesn't want to dispatch niggers with 6 to 8 .375" projectiles fired in a single shot?
Who doesn't want to dispatch niggers inside cars with 12ga slugs?
Who doesn't want to shred the flesh from niggers using birdshot inside 20 feet?

Except the book threads, stop deleting those plz. Just saw a restricted military manual thread instantly disappear before I could read it too, pretty sure thats not even actually illegal, just like wikileaks tier info.

Ten hours after your underrated post, the tally is now at 5,400. Not there yet, but at this rate it will be by tomorrow morning.
Should be tonight. Sign if you haven't already, faggots.

Hmm

People need to click the fucking confirmation link. That and they have a spam filtering system that periodically deletes obvious spam signers.

You're far too reasonable, user. Someone is clearly jewing us.

ONLY 5.5k SIGNATURES LEFT BOY-Os

Another petition

h ttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

Learn to properly break links, retard.

Feel free to expand this shit with silly homemade guns.
Also feel free to add in liberal fantasy guns like pirate blunderbusses, which are short barrel shotguns.

How is this a machine gun?

WE
CAN
DO
THIS!

How does the shoestring cock the rifle? any vids of it in action?

Tension on the ring pulls trigger. Gun fires, bolt goes back releasing tension allowing trigger to reset ASAP. Bolt slams forward (while pressure still on ring) causes string to tighten around the trigger and fire again.

When the charging handle reciprocates back it releases tension on the trigger allowing it to reset. On the forward stroke it reapplies tension pulling the trigger. Because of the safeties on the rifle it will not fire until fully in battery.

So it's literally a second trigger?

basically. you pull the trigger itself for semi auto, and pull the ring for full.

ci

Apparently, scrubber pads are suppressors too.

Trick good goys into signing it so we can buy uzis made by the (((chosen)))

Why would you want a gun that has this spray pattern?

It's bad enough the AR-15 is the standard in the USA. We need fewer jewguns, not more.

Isn't it ironically to shoah kikes with kike guns?
I would own a UZI.
Bullpups look ugly.

No, it's ironic to shoot kikes with ww2 era german weapons, because it'll be the first time it happens.

Ak underfolder gives you all the advantages of a bullpup without the compromises. You have SMG mode and Rifle mode.

I'm in the same boat. I was expecting civil war by now. Thankfully, the bitch failed to rig the election well enough to win. I wasn't exactly looking forward to fighting countrymen this time around (especially family and friends).

how about all the white men convicted in jew courts of bs felonies not involving gun crimes having their right to bear arms canceled by (((rodents))) in judiciary systems.I have a stock pile of guns that don't even belong to me because fellow Aryans have no legal way to store them.So at the moment they need them most they can't legally carry because of some bar fight they got in with a shitskin and put them in icu …the US is backward as fuck because of scared jews and their liberal brainwash victims as if law will matter when shtf and extermination begins./

I just want to be able to pretend I'm Revolver Ocelot during the bike chase scene without having to manufacture an assault weapon.

This is important too; even if we can't get the NFA repealed, we could potentially get the Hughes Amendment repealed and still have machine guns, just still with the NFA bullshit.

Or, hell, according to law Trump could announce an amnesty where people can register new machine guns, regardless of the Hughes Amendment. Only time it's been done was in 1968.

That shit has to end, it has been going on for too long

That's actually perfectly legal, so long as it's a black powder revolver.

dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=701_709_712&products_id=1029

dixiegunworks.com/product_info.php?cPath=701_709_712&products_id=7272

cimarron-firearms.com/accessories/skeletal-shoulder-stock.html

They also make cartridge conversion kits for the repro Colt revolvers; a .36-cal Navy will convert into a 6-shot .38 Special, and a .44-cal Army will convert into a 5-shot .45 Colt. If you put the shoulder stock on a revolver converted to fire modern ammunition, it's a felony unless you register it as an SBR. Which is fucking retarded.

I've got some Nazi 8mm ammo for my rifle, just in case.

Too bad I can't find any Nazi 7.63mm Mauser ammo.

Reposting for viability

Signed. Some reddit fag can get 200,000 if they post it it (and it trends) on /r/the_donald

hitler dubs
post it on fag ass reddit

Nation of riflemen, faggot.

grown up around guns my entire life hunting and fishing etc so If I bitch slap a nigger/shitskin for approaching my woman its a hate crime because I am white and beat a nigger half to death for violating Aryan space I then get a jew judge butt hurt so hard by Aryan aggression in protection of his property then loose rights to bear arms for ruffing up a monkey ….LMAO no fuck you jew!! and be afraid you inbred pos be very afraid.

What's wrong with the all-American AR?

How the fuck are ARs Jew guns?

Already signed it.

Who needs such a short barrel other than L'Tyroneus? Are they good for anything but robbing banks?

fuck off tbh fam

I would want a MP5-PDW or something but sawn offs are just so niggish

I'm pretty sure Germany never issued any guns in 7.63 during the Nazi period (if ever?) so there wouldn't be any.

Thompsons cost as much as a car even before '34. Dude was a massive kike.

There would be no reason for any gun laws in a white ethnostate with eugenics.

A blanket solution is needed. The ATF is beyond consitutional bounds, obviously playing the role of the Judiciary in interpreting the rules it quasi-Legislates (see M855 ban, etc.) alongside its (((constitutional))) role as the Executive. Hopefully Trump gets to appoint more than one constitutionalist hardliner to the SCOTUS and finish the fight with a bunker busting constitutional ammendment regarding the interpretation of the constitution. Trump is already in a good position to propose an ammendment, and maybe after 2018 midterms with the right momentum, will be able to steamroll the antis into submission. I hate to go off on a tangent like this but any progress on the NFA, GCA, Hughes Ammendment, et al. is an overwhelmingly strong sign that the course is correct, I am sick of biding time with the small battles for gun rights, the 1994-04 Natl. AWB was nothing compared to California or what they propose these days.

What a waste of dubs, you dirty kike.

Each revision is increasingly humorous.

Repeal Lautenberg when?

signed!

3418 more signatures, lads.

When my grandfather was 12, he saved up $20 picking cotton (this was after they freed the niggers, obviously, so he had to do it himself) and walked down to the hardware store and bought himself a Thompson SMG. It didn't come with a case, so he just walked down the street with a Tommy gun in plain view, 12 years old, went to the city park, and started shooting up the duck pond.

Naturally, a nearby police officer heard someone firing a machine gun and came to investigate.

He showed granddad the correct way to aim the gun and how to fire in short, controlled bursts, then went to the store and bought him some more ammo so he could practice.

The next year, the NFA was passed and there was no way he could afford to pay 10 times what the gun had cost him just to keep it, so he sold it back to the store at a loss.

What a different world we live in.

Both the SS and Luftwaffe issued Schnellfeur full-auto broomhandles in WW2, which were only available in 7.63mm. Otherwise, you're correct, but Germany still produced ammunition in that caliber because a lot of officers had private purchase Mausers as sidearms and they were selling ammo to the Chinese Nationalists, Spanish, etc. until they were forced to focus all war-time production on domestic arms.

Fuckin signed

Signed, fuck anti-gun kikes.

signed, Anons remember to confirm your signatures so they actually count.

this. you have to do an email confirmation.
I tried making several signatures using mailinator but it wouldn't let me use disposable emails,

I just want full-retard and suppressors tax-stamp free at least. (auto is for suppressive fire only, semi-auto is for killing majority of the time)

Fucking checked.
My wife and I have gone from not giving a shit what happens on this gay Earth to confidently making more white kids.
And they will have a future.

If you give her a shotgun, just make sure you train her well, you can take a single accidental hit from most guns under 20 feet and survive, not so much from a shotgun though.

Needs 1,837 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House
Needs 1,837 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

T. Schlomo

tfb are pro shills

their founder alex is a (((hedge fund))) child who stated nfa rights are for the (((wealthy))) only

checkem
It was at 5k just hours ago.

RIGHT WING /K/AWAII SQUADS

Spread the word considering the emoluments bullshit is the top 4 petitions.

holy shit…. it's almost there…
Needs 690 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House
Needs 690 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

1200 in 2 hours?
Somehow I doubt what's happening.

Truly a weapon for the chosen people.

I don't think you understand irony as well as you think you do.

inb4 second pic holohaux

what you are talking about would be delicious, righteous vengeance.

only a few signatures away…

SUCCESS

Now we just wait for the Obongo holdouts who are in charge of the petition site to blackhole the petition, like they always do, or the Supreme Court to say they're not going to review it.

If you pull it back by the ring, the string will depress the trigger each time the bolt goes back into battery.

PRAISE KEK

Yes, but we should keep pushing in case (((they))) cull some of the signatures. Besides, why not have 200k signatures in favor of freedom, given some of the other anti-trump petitions on that site that currently have several hundred k signers?

feels good man

thread theme

I would never have imagined it, but that gun is pure sex

tst

How stupid are leftists to think they have a case here?

unless you live in jew jersey where they consider it as bad as regular semi auto pistol

What you do is place riders in both the 2018 budget & the 2018 NDAA.

lets work on hughes as well

Isn't that iraqveteran8888?

I haven't seen as much from him but MAC shilled so ridiculously hard for the Tavor in the past that it was embarrassing. He also accused people of antisemitism in youtube comments when they called him out for it. I guess he let that trip to the IWI factory in Israel go to his head.

Nah Iraqveteran is not Tavorman.

Military Arms Channel is Tavorman. Also Nutnfancy loves it.

MAC and Nutnfancy are considered the bottom rung of arms review channels by everyone in the community.

Iraqveteran is actually a good guy.

Pics.

I think you're confusing Eric with a cuck.

No I remember Eric always bringing up the fucking Tavor in those 5/10 rifle videos he did. I guess I haven't watched MAC often enough to remember kike rifle shilling.

Every gun reviewer has reviewed the Tavor, even based grandpa, even Miculek.

Because IWI actually pays for reviews unlike Freedom Group.

MAC however is the Tavorman that everyone talks about.

here is another petition for the hughes amendment against full autos made after 1986
h ttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

Have fun defending your home when you can't even turn around in your own damn hallway.

Remember guys, step 2 is to get people to give a fuck. Get this on the radar of the people who have a seat on Trump's Second Amendment Coalition, and anyone else progun who has his ear.

Hopefully Jr. is already aware.

The defeatists in this thread are right that this petition schtick is where the feds used to shove suggestions they don't like to die, but we're talking about ==our guy==. They just need to be clued in an use it as a pretext.

Will be interesting to see if he is willing to walk the walk or if he is just there to talk the talk.

Eugene (((Stoner))).

Got any proof to back that up?
I hate ARs with a fiery passion but still I highly doubt that an accomplished gun designer such as Stoner was a kike.

16 inch AR's are not fuggin massive.

Kek please!

DEUS VULT!

Barney Frank's advice for influencing lawmakers:

Make sure you’re registered to vote — lawmakers check.
Lawmakers don’t care about people outside of their district.
Your signature — physical or electronic — on a mass petition will mean little.
Know where your representative stands.
Communicate — even if you and your representative disagree.
Say “thank you.”
Enlist the help of (((friends in other districts))).

Who else would design a gun that shits where it eats besides a jew?

He designed guns other than the piece of shit space age looking varmint rifle that the military adopted.

WE DID IT

The other one still requires 83,522

/K/UBE BE PRAISED

I just checked the front page of this site.
Jesus shit, these fucking petitions, a couple of these are things the White House doesn't even control.
They can't just force Trump to release his tax returns.

Onto the Hughes Repeal, men.

Is anyone gonna set up one for the GCA? Knock it all out of the park, while you're at it.

Signed

Bump!

Indians?

boxes of dynamite too.

Do you even know anything about rifles?

The Hughes petition doesn't seem to be moving at all, over several days.

Pretty sure retarded petitions that ask the executive branch dumb shit that isn't in their purview just get a stock response like, "This issue is very important to us, but is not under the powers of the executive branch. Thanks for wasting your time and ours…"

SIGNED BOTH

This needs its own thread.

Didn't he already release the tax returns?

They're all pretty pointless, I don't think any of these measures have ever been addressed by the executive branch.

That's the standard barrel length.

And yes, it IS pure sex.

Handguns were supposed to transfer on a $1 stamp. The whole point was that sheriff's/police chiefs would refuse to sign off on nigger applications and effectively ban them from owning them.
We need to push this point about the NFA being based on racism and normies will jump on board.

This.

See:
en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Saturday_night_special#Economic_class_and_racial_inequality

To clarify, my grandfather earned 6 cents a day picking cotton. You can imagine how big a deal having $20 was, particularly in the Great Depression. Also puts into perspective exactly what that $200 tax stamp did to people, particularly given that SBR's and SBS' were extremely common back then.

12-gauge birdshot won't penetrate a standard front door for a house. 12-gauge 00 buckshot fires .33-caliber projectiles with the same power as a .38 Special. 12-gauge slugs are, honestly, pretty damn powerful… about as powerful as a flintlock musket back in the day.

The survivability of a shotgun blast is entirely dependent on ammunition used, shot placement, and other factors. Shotguns are no more lethal than a handgun or rifle. And given that buckshot spreads an average of one inch per yard traveled, the spread isn't going to be particularly impressive when fired indoors in a home defense scenario.

Why the fuck would you even live in NJ?

Because i'm so poor i'm living in my uncle's dead mother's house, and only pay slightly more than the bare minimum for my bills.

You do realize you could rent out that house to any random NY/NJ wage slave for enough money to live a life of luxury in a small town in any southern state, right?

All gun controls were based on racism. These restrictions didn't show up until the first mass immigration wave hit the major cities. Racism against the irish was what led to NY and NJ's tradition of making it bitch hard to carry.

what do you think this thread is about?

another worth signing, user.

peti tions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

lol no. I'll assume we're talking about a standard pump action shotgun. you've got excessive overall length, very limited capacity, excessive recoil, the need to chamber a shell after each shot, no night sights, and contrary to popular belief, a shotgun's spread at close range is quite tight, rule of thumb is you get one inch of spread with every yard travelled, so your aim better be good or you gotta pump a new shell in the chamber. ill agree on the lack of ballistic evidence part though.

tbh fam I'd go for my AR in a self defence situation. 5.56/.223 leaves pretty gruesome wounds because the projectiles tilt on impact instead of just passing through. low recoil, high capacity, attachable night sights/flashlights/lasers, easy reload, easy follow up shots, compact overall length.

any gun is great for self defense, and I support any gun owner that wants to defend themselves but the shotgun meme needs to stop

Podesta's_Nightmare.webm

What a waste.
SBS is best home defense weapon ever conceived. I trust shotguns to down PCP niggers more reliably than 223.
Dutch load that fucker to ensure your first shot will never put loved ones in danger unless they take the pellets for the baddie.
Bird shot never over penetrates, and pellet loads dump their energy better than 223 until you hit magnum or 0000 loads.
Inside 20 feet, which is a normal house, a shotgun will cause more grievous wounds than 223.

AR for home defense is a pretty standard and accepted opinion. It's obviously a better choice than a handgun or a pump shotgun. Capacity on a shotgun will always be limited and combat shotguns are hilariously overpriced, but yeah that is a good HD plan

Isn't the scarf in the third image a 'keffiyeh'? I've never seen anyone other than shitskins and marxists wear them.

TFW this is the best defense weapon for small, high-density housing/high-rises
TFW everywhere that has housing like this has banned it

Too bad Taurus is Brazilian garbage.

you sound like someone who has never owned or fired a gun in your life.

seriously who thinks an 18 inch barrel is 'excessively long' and who aside from a 6 year old child thinks a shotgun has bad recoil? I was shooting 12 gauge when I was 10 fucking years old…

also, overpriced? I bought a Mossberg 590a1 for 300 dollars. you have no idea what you're even talking about.

and stop thinking you're going to need to mag dump 30 fucking rounds if someone breaks into your house. just stop watching Hollywood movies.

good post op

I own 7 firearms, rifles, pistols, shotgun. nice reddit spacing faggot

That's a middle-easterner, user.

I haven't been around latetely, also i am a eurofag.
How did the antifa petition go? did (((they))) stop it? did (((they))) actually write the petition software?

get out of my face

gun shoots are all about stance, they were designed with the idea of arming any person regardless of body type or physical capacity.

Compared to a 16 inch barrel it is.

Compared to a the light puff the AR kicks back it does. It's almost like this conversation was about relative terms and comparisons and you decided to completely ignore that to sperg out about how big and tuff you are because you can shoot your dads shotgun without crying.

So, can we expect a response?

The government moves, well, at the pace of the government. The cut off wasn't until the 19th, and I'd expect at least a week or two after that before we see anything. That is if they respond at all.

Where do you people keep coming from?

Don't go blaming shotguns for that because the government regulated away compact versions.

what's wrong with Taurus other than muh huemonkeys

When did I? Why can no one fucking read?

S&W does it better. No need to get Brazilian nigger bullshit.

S&W is expensive as hell tbh

is it easy to make a petition need to do one for campus carry/ending gun free zones.. another for legalizing weed (trump legalizes weed dumb college kids who are in the democucks pockets are now voting repub for the next 100 years) and a petition to enforce strict voter id laws so illegals and dead people can no longer influence the elections ever again

I don't know anything about these petitions but I want to suggest one to not allow (((dual citizens))) to work for in the government.

Tavors suck, cleaning one is a nightmare and the trigger feels like its attached to a dozen gears inside.

They're designed badly, then those designs are implemented badly using cheap materials, and then after they sucker you into buying one they fuck you over when you try to get warranty service. Brazil should stick to bananas.

Try harder, kid.

To be fair, I can see it being fun to play with, but it has no practical value.

SPAS-12 isn't regulated by the NFA, and has been out of production since the 90's, dude. You can find one on Gunbroker for around $1,000 right now.

Either outcome is a win for us, just one more so.

CALLING ALL ANONS
If NFA looks like it's going to be repealed, invest in metal recyclers that specialize in lead, brass, and copper.
Also, wetted nitrocellulose is considered a rather pesky explosive (even though it isn't), which will lead to an increase demand on the few shippers that handle the stuff. Protip: UPS/Overnite won't touch the stuff even though they handle way worse.
You could go after ammo manufacturers, but they all rely on a few suppliers for their propellant ingredients.

DAKKA fags will make us all rich

WAAAGH!

Why do you feel the need to take up as much space as possible with all that excessive spacing?

nogs pulling machine guns on police after bail

way i see it, this will increase the number of dead nogs, as nogs will get ballsy and start pulling guns out on cops more often.

It's not over yet.

Get this stuff straight to the emperor, to avoid democratic bullshit. A direct response by his twitter would definitely suffice, from here, to the end of the time limit.

There is also a petition to repeal the russian arms importation ban if anyone is interested

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-russian-arms-importation-ban-executive-order-13661

this plus nogs would rest the butt stock below the armpit when firing instead of putting it on you shoulder and looking down the sights and would also push the trigger until the the magazine is emptying

**empty

(((Someone))) doesn't want this issue to be noticed.

Where in the hell did you get those comfy fuckin gribs, dude? My SP01 needs some class pronto.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

Thought you faggots might like this one.

I LIKE that the NFA has a somewhat racist background.
Are there any current or former LEOs here that think nigs having access to submachine guns won't make them more difficult to control? (other than the ones snooping, of course. Hi ATF/FBI!)

Nigs and spics don't aim or burst fire. Cops have armor rated for the pistol caliber rounds flying out of smgs. thirdly niggers will always use stolen high points.

Indeed. WHY AREN'T WE SPAMMING THE EMPEROR'S TWITTER ACCOUNT WITH THE PETITION AND TELLING HIM HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?!

Somebody with a twatter account, get to it!

Hell, this would get cheap ammo again, as well as surplus SKS', Makarovs, and Dragunov SVD's flowing into the country. Sign it!

Have you ever seen nogs at the gun range? I've seen exactly one who could actually aim a gun. Most of them had groups that looked like shotgun patterns.

If the CZ-USA website doesn't have them, Marschal Grips makes custom wood for a number of pistols, including CZ's.

Why a repro? Yugo M53's are a thing, dude.

I used to be a cop. Putting a MAC-10 or Uzi in a nigger's hands wouldn't make them any more dangerous (to the person they're aiming at) than a Hi-Point. They can't aim for shit, they use the cheapest, shittiest ammo available (seriously, it's always either Tula FMJ or an old box of ammo they stole from grandma's closet that has corroded cases), and most of the time they don't even have a full magazine.

They could be using semi-auto MAC's, Tec-9's, etc. right now and taking advantage of their magazine capacity, but they don't. You know why? Because they can't afford them, and they're too heavy and bulky; a Hi-Point, Raven, or Lorcin will fit in a waistband or hoody pocket, so they can sneak the gun in someplace and rob a liquor store. A MAC is too heavy and too bulky; their pants are already sagging around their knees, now add a five pound brick-on-a-stick to it.

Add in the fact that a machine pistol is nigh-uncontrollable if you don't know what you're doing, and niggers won't be hitting shit with one, at least not intentionally. I can be getting off aimed shots while Jamal is ventilating everything in my general direction BUT me.

TL;DR: Niggers want the cheapest shit, and shit they can conceal, not firepower or magazine capacity.

There seems to be a meme dismissing Yugo adaptations or even captures as inferior "Yugoshit."

gotta get our pure vodka ak's back !

it's starting to count votes now but is only at about 10k

Yugo guns are just fine. The M53 is a 1 for 1 clone of the MG-42. The only downside to Yugo guns is they don't chrome line their barrels.

Yugos also tend towards propriety furniture, can't speak for the m53, but it's definitely true of their aks.

repeal this unconstitutional law i want to say
HO HO HO NOW I HAVE A MACHINEGUN
as i hold muh New rapidfireiNGbabykillinasalt MACHINEGUN With Extended Clippy things

Not very knowledgeable about guns but couldn't you potentially make a mag for say an AR that holds 100+ rounds?

Yes. Drum magazines.

riflemags.co.uk/gsg-110-round-22lr-drum-magazine-ruger-10-22-fit/

Notoriously unreliable, though.

Try SureFire mags instead of drums mags. I have tested these, have not had any problems so far. Mine are fairly new, I can't speak for continued or over long periods of use. You can find them for ~$130 for the 100 rnd online if you look around.

why is that an english domain? i thought you coulndn't even buy spoons there?

I posted the wrong link. I found that link first on my search, but I forgot to change it after I found this one.

h ttps://www.classicfirearms.com/ar15-m16-100rd-dual-drum-mag

So will we get some sort of response about the NFA one on the 19th then?

Within 60 days.