TRUMP CUCKED BY CHINKA

Trump just fucking ate Chinese dick, what the fuck is this shit?

>telegr

Why would he care about Taiwan which is already in China's sphere of influence when there are more important things to worry about like trade?

Wtf I hate drumpf now

No one cares. Rearm Japan and let them be the opposing force in the region

Is it too late to change my vote?

I don't give a shit whether he thinks it's 1 country or 100 countries, bring the jobs back and wreck those chinks.

later …

Holla Forums hypocrisy at its finest

I wonder what we got in return.

reported

Well CREW, at least you're paying attention. The point lost on you though, is that Holla Forums is not one person. What did China have to concede in order for Trump to agree to that policy? You don't know.

He's doing what he was elected to do, keep us out of unnecessary conflicts. He never campaigned on Free Taiwan bullshit.

The saber rattling with Iran is still worrisome, but I think the warming relations with Russia will iron it out.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Trump probably made a deal with them. Notice how it changed after a phone call? Not after election?

Im sure they worked something out

One child policy was dropped few years ago and (sadly) wasn't strictly enforced

There is no actual evidence. More fake news. Trump won't speak with the media, so kikes are literally just making up news by quoting "unnamed sources".

I think you meant occupying.

Fuck. I'm too sleepy. Anyway, Trump should dump one China policy.

Fixed that for you Shlomo.

He's right at one thing though, Holla Forums is full of hypocrites regarding Trump.

wtf can i still vote hillary|??

Truly groundbreaking tactics.

I don't care much either way, but I don't see it as the US' responsibility to defend Taiwan. Not our problem.

(checked)
A lot of people think this is a fanclub, and not just a conditional supporter base.

Emperor Trump let's China take a "victory" of keeping the same policy it has had since muh 6000 year history

I've made a plausible argument, you haven't, ergo I'm a shill.

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow

Taiwan belongs to Japan…not the chink squatters currently there

Hirohito did nothing wrong

TAIWAN BTFO
BASED TRUMP

Taiwan legally belongs to the United States.
The Republic of China has no legal claim on the island and NEVER held it (it was Japanese and then occupied by the US), the People’s Republic of China has no legal claim on the island and NEVER held it, and the Japanese legally signed it away to the occupying power in the treaty that ended the Pacific Theater.

Go home, Holla Forums.

Hello there, you must be here to correct the record, although didn't anyone tell you the election already ended? No one is paying you anymore. Or are they?

Allow me to clue you in on something, none of us ever actually gave a shit about Chinese manufacturing. The entire anti China stance was to win over blue collar workers and take traditional labor union guys away from the left. Do you actually think any of us had deluded ourselves into thinking American labor could be competitive against slave labor in a completely open market?

We are going to rebuild an industrial base, but it won't be geared towards commercial products. It is going to be geared towards war, because that's what we do best.

Liberating*

Fixed 4 u

congratulations don, now the chinks think you are a fucking paper tiger.
or was making them think so just part of the plan?

I can't tell if you're joking so hard that I can't tell if this is a joke, but he's clearly joking you autist.

Don't you remember that Trump wants "Fair Trade" ?
We're not falling for the (((Free Trade))) meme.
(((Rand))), (((Mises))), (((Friedman))), and (((Rothbard))) were all subversive Kikes.
(((Communism))) and (((Capitalism))) are two sides of the same Shekel.

The fuck are you talking about, retard?
Are you implying that Taiwan not being a part of China was one of his central themes?
He took a fucking phone call from the Taiwanese head of state and didn't apologize for it, this doesn't mean that he wants to break up China into 1000 different rice fields, therefore he is not backing down on anything.

You guys know what the one china policy is right? It's basically from the 1992 Consensus between Taiwan (Republic of China) and China (Peoples Republic of China) that there is only one china, and taiwan is part of it. All it means is they both agree that taiwan is part of china, they just disagree on whether it's the PRC or ROC in charge. ROC still nominally claims all of mainland china to be theirs btw. (heck, even most of mongolia, and lots of other parts)

For discussing? Are you a fucking SJW?
GTFO Ana Kasparian

Even back when the rightful rulers that reside in Taiwan ruled over China, it was a horrible shithole of a place. Hard to have sympathy for gooks when they crushed the feet of their women to a pulp for 900 years before realizing maybe it's fucking retarded.

there is no evidence of this yet

This isn't surprising. Trump looks like he's a chinese agent. The TTP was actually also meant to weaken China. Trump gloriously abolished that, now China is in a better position to move into other places in it's region. Kushner also had some chinese dealings in the past if I'm not mistaken.

Reported

sure is shill in here today

Pick an angle, chaim.

The Peking government's top domestic priority is maintaining their control over all of China, including Tibet, Formosa, and the Senkaku Islands. Their top foreign policy priority is keeping the rest of the world recognizing their authority.

Trump was never actually going to undermine their authority because America doesn't give a shit what rice niggers do to each other in the Far East. He threatened them enough to rattle them and force concessions, then made them a deal.

wtf

its project alamo shills funded by kushner

Honestly, it just sounds like the tried-and-true way of dealing with chinks, like what we should have been doing in the first place. You let them "save face" on some highly public but ultimately meaningless position (in this case the One China slogan), while pushing them hard on the less visible issues that are what really matter (such as specific trade details).

This is really basic stuff. Anybody who thinks this is somehow anything near Trump being BTFO hasn't been paying attention AT ALL. This completely falls in line with Trump's style of deal making. People are shilling hard or genuinely unintelligent. Dunno which is sadder.

Are we, shill?

I don't think so. You see, the smarter version of "we" know that "no source named" is code for "kike lies." To clarify that for yah.

Any other points you want to make I would love to refute! But you don't really have any so… did you stop crying about the election yet? it's over

Why just one? Russian, Chinese, not much contradiction there for a communist agent. Raise your fist comrade.

His meeting with Abe says otherwise.

He never recognized their independence, he answered a phone call.

t. nip

This.
He's literally been doing this same move over and over again for years now and people are still surprised when he does it.

who cares

let Trump handle China as he sees fit

As long as we win in the end, it doesn't matter what posture he has to use for negotiations

They're not sending their best, people.

Seconded

Senkaku isn't part of China. That is where he will make his stand.

Taiwan is just as bad as China. Trump needs to take them both out.
Most of the jobs were lost through Taiwan first.