NEW Vita Thread

"Pīsu Pīsu" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/727960789995294720
gamestop.com/browse/nintendo-ds/systems?nav=28-xu0,1386-c4-4f
www49.atwiki.jp/dungeon-travelers2/pages/24.html
amazon.com/Trillion-God-Destruction-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B017GY06JM/ref=zg_bs_4924899011_7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHATCHA:

Some Project Diva F2nd until Gundam Breaker 3 comes in tomorrow. Also considering picking back up on Dungeon Travelers 2 where I left off in that dungeon/tower with the Harpy still gotta fight that Berserker chick too

BulletGirls 2, GalGun Double Peace!, Exist Archive, more gunpla to build

Nothing

Nothing currently.

Nothing at the moment. Last thing I had in my Vita TV was MSD 3 Return, I think I was on Chapter 4 or 5? Not bad, but I just haven't had the motivation to sit down on it again, which is bad because my Vita backlog is only growing. I also really need to play SRW Z3, Z2 was one of the best games in the franchise so I hope Z3 isn't a letdown there.

Just got the limited edition for The Legend of Heroes Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution the other day. Thinking of buying Gundam Breaker 3 once I finish 1 and 2. Already have orders in on Amazon for Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain, Caligula, and Ys 8.

Ys VIII when?

July 21st

Could have had one for around last week or so since some company got ahold of a reprint to ship out as exports.

Still, pretty neat that you actually found a copy locally. Was it at an actual store, or was someone selling on Craiglist or whatever?

Meant "Could have had one for around $35"

Is there a big difference from the Western English copy?

He means a physical asian English copy. The west never saw a physical print of that version of the game. Digital only here for Delta.

Oh that. There have been so many censorship and botched translations floating around I was afraid that something happened to Soul Sacrifice without me noticing.

How is Soul Sacrifice as a game? The Playstation Vita the Best release for Delta is going for 3020 on Amazon and will probably be lower when they restock since that's only 4 en off the "standard" price, while the PVtB for the original is going for 830 at the moment. I've heard comparisons primarily to Monster Hunter, but it looks pretty different in terms of actual execution. Also, how much Arthurian mythology do I need to know to get the story? I only have the vaguest of familiarities with it.

Trillion, DOAX3, and I'll say Talos Principle just cause Im playing it off the ps4 link on my vita.

Nothing right now, I now have way too much of a vita backlog

Nothing at the moment, Trillion dragon form is really kicking my ass. The stupid orb hands and wind attack are really messing me up.

Too much, Im trying to cut back this month so I can save up money to hopefully move out next year.

>FUN
yeah, going so much better than a few weeks back, but it isnt really vita related. Besides that I am having fun with Trillion now that I feel like I get how to raise the overlords

Also, has anyone else gotten the vita case from play-asia to add the L2/R2 buttons? Do I need to somehow change the controls because I cant figure out how those are supposed to work.

Looks likes God Eater is censored in the west.

Isnt it digital only in the west also? I was actually excited for the game a while back, but not now.

Vita's region free user.

I think the Vita version is digital only with the PS4 version getting a physical copy but don't quote me on that.

No idea about the foreign release, but Vita has a physical release at home, it's going for about 4500 on Amazon ATM

I was planning on getting it for a while now but new stuff keeps coming out so I ignored it until the localization was announced.

Might get it or wait for Toukiden 2.

Fair enough, I'm still sitting on the original on the PSP, so I haven't really looked at Rage Burst or Resurrection at all.

I sort of guessed my way through the PSP version of GE2, it's great if you can remember what items did what.

Ah, were the item descriptions lacking? I do wish MonHun would just come out and say "this item heals 30 HP while this one heals 50" and the like, but I've played them too much to really be bothered by it at this point. Would probably be a nuisance to learn a new game's ones though.

No GE2 was in Japanese.

Ah, haven't learned to read Japanese yet? Don't worry user, we all started somewhere, you'll be there in no time.

Well this might be a good opportunity to import GE2RB and jump right in, honestly it wasn't too difficult the first time and you eventually pick up some words here and there.

The gameplay is a little different in that you carry six Offerings (weapons/utilities) instead of one main weapon, which you can upgrade for increased power/effectiveness. It's also a bit faster than MH, and you have special moves called Black Rites that you can invoke if the battle is difficult. Each Black Rite does something different, like turning your arm into a chain of bone to hold down Archfiends, or sacrificing your skin to summon an inferno, but the general idea is that you sacrifice a part of your body to do massive damage to Archfiends.
Some people find the gameplay lacking to the point that it gets in the way of the story, but that's a matter of preference. Play the demo to see if you like it.
As for the story, you really don't need to be that familiar with Arthurian mythology in order to understand the story. The main campaign focuses more on a struggle against fate than it does any specific part of Arthurian legend.

Pretty much, learn by doing is the way to go. It's difficult at first, but because you're motivated and want to learn, you'll actually do the work as opposed to taking classes and the like.

Having a variety of equippable moves sounds good, though the Black Rites sound kind of like the Cyber Elves in Rockman Zero - potentially interesting but you're playing the game wrong if you ever need to use them.

I'm always wary of people who make those kinds of criticisms simply because while I'm not entirely dismissive of story, I can never consider gameplay to be secondary to it.

Downloading as we speak, thanks for letting me know it exists.

Huh, figured with the villain outright being named Merlin it was pretty heavy on it. Fair enough.

So how's Ray Gigant compared to SotSC? Sword City is pretty fun, and the music is great.

The best part about the Offering system is that there are combos you can pull off using certain Offerings. If you're playing with someone who has an Arm offering, and you have a Morph offering, they can punch you in Morphmode to send you flying at Archfiends. Or you can combine Bomb and Mine offerings to create an elemental mortar cannon. It adds a little bit of flavor to the combat.

And as for the Merlin thing, the game is basically a darker twist on the Arthurian mythos. A lot of the named characters had their names changed in the localization. In the Japanese version, they still go by Lancelot, Merlin, Gawain, and the like.

I know that, and Ill probably import, but I do prefer playing in english since I havent studied moon as much yet. Just got some more materials to work with so I should be getting better.

That does sound interesting, though I presume that's purely a multiplayer thing? Oh well, I'm sure there'll still be some things to try out.

Now that is weird, since you'd think Arthur and the like would be more recognized in the West. That's all in the public domain, isn't it?

Understandably, but just remember you need to challenge yourself to improve or do what my buddy did and sell out to 3DPD and get a Japanese girlfriend

Much fucking easier. It's constantly referred to as the easiest DRPG so far.

I think it's a little early to yell bloody murder yet when we don't even know what exactly is being cut and in what quantity

There are some that require another person, but there's s decent bit that you can pull off solo.

And yeah, the name changes are a bit weird. It makes it less obvious that it's Arthurian, which isn't too bad. I'm not entirely sure why they changed it.

Oh yeah, I already have valkyrie drive and omega labyrinth. Its not that Im not pushing myself, but god eater is not one of my top picks if i was to import a game. Would have just been easier to get the localized copy when that came out and save my money to import bullet girls or something. and as much as I love weeb crap and japan, I just couldnt go for a japanese girl. So that route sure isnt happening

Fair enough, I'll have to give it a go later then.

I mean, I'm not saying subtlety is a bad thing by any means, but it seems rather silly and meaningless a change. Then again, I feel that way about 60% of what I hear regarding foreignizations of video games and seething anger about the remainder

Yeah, I'd imagine money would be an issue considering how expensive American or EU versions of games are on Amazon.

They were really always kind of a requirement, it's just getting more and more blatant as time goes by. It's not like vidya's the only hobby that requires you to pick up a skill to pursue it though.

How the fuck are companies still not grasping that even HINTING at doing something like this is going to earn the scorn of your audience and remove otherwise guaranteed sales?

And hiding behind ratings boards? Fucking hell.

Because when they're aiming at the West, it's because they want the mass market that CoD and GTA and Madden capture - even if they get sales from gamers, if they fail to capture the casual market, to them it's not worth bothering with a Western release at all.

becuase weebs will buy the game and casualfags will buy the game?

At least they announced it months in advance. Better than fucking Nintendo pretending their censorship doesn't exist.

Most of these faggots don't even GO to the ratings boards. The vast vast vast majority of censored content would have gotten a simple T-rating from the ESRB if they actually bothered to send it in, but they didn't.

This. I don't agree with the censorship but at least they've said beforehand, instead of trying to sneak it past like an oily squit at a fancy restaurant.

Eyy my Gundam Breaker 3 came in, the update is only 19MB.

welp, looks like I'll just be pirating the PC version of these then, and using mods to implement back in the uncensored outfits.

Bandai Namco, why?

That's like pissing on someone and telling them "hey! it's not rain! it's just piss!"

Look at it this way would you rather get pissed on out of the blue, or be warned that someone's going to try to piss on you, so you have the chance to avoid it?

fair enough, but piss is still piss, and the people who were looking forward to these game releases to be uncensored got some piss splashed on them.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Sadly, most companies would rather focus on getting a few sales by accident from burgerstanians from a shiny box or what the fuck ever than focus on guaranteed fan sales, especially when they know the fans will import it anyway.

Maybe it will get an asian english version with everything intact?
(I feel like I've been relying upon them for everything though. It's pretty ridiculous.)

You really shouldn't, there's tons of games that don't get them. The sooner you learn Japanese, the better off you'll be.

I love how people talk about learning a language like it's as trivial as just reading a Wikipedia page. Especially a language where you need to learn how to read it from zero. I just spent nine months studying Russian and can barely read it let alone fully enjoy a video game or a book on the same level as English or even a fraction of that.

Digital only is enough of a headshot alone, censorship ensures the corpse stays down.

Never said it was something you could just do in the blink of an eye, I've been learning the language for over 15 years now and while I can play most games just fine I'm far from fluent. Again though, it's something that can't be avoided, and it's not like vidya is the only hobby that requires you to pick up skills to pursue it.

Don't mind it, it's just one guy posting. Mostly it's just him trying to justify moving to Japan for fuck knows why.

With that said, I did meet a language professor who learned Japanese in under 6 months. He says it was grueling as fuck, and not at all a practical way of learning. And the fact that his hair's already all white, despite being only 30+ years old, kind of tells me what kind of stress levels he's used to. That he grew up speaking Chinese probably helped as well.

Anyways, I hope the faggots in this thread don't actually buy their video games in a language they don't understand. It's fine if you pirate, or if you got it as an unintentional gift. However, as grown-ass men, please rethink your actions before committing funds to things that are honestly incomprehensible to you.

Yeah, just like the PC version of Dark Arisen got the Berserk armor modded back in, right? Protip: that never happened. The PC version of GE2 will remain just as censored as the console versions because the PC version isn't a port of a JP PC version. No such version exists because the game was never released on PC in Japan. The PC version will probably be a port of the US PS4 version, and that PS4 version is already confirmed as censored. Without modding tools that Bamco clearly isn't giving out, it's nowhere near as easy to mod things in as people think. Consider yourself lucky if you get a few model swap mods.

Yeah, nah, go back to Reddit

I wonder if Limited run Games ever had any success with Actil for Ray Gigant. The game seems interesting enough, but just not enough that I'd buy it over something offered physically.

I know, but I only have so much time and a backlog of games already in English I can't keep up with. If the written language wasn't so hard for me to remember I'd probably know it by now.

I'm so sick of the way most people act in this part of the US that it doesn't seem like a bad idea. People mainly ignore you and mind their own business there, rather than being loud and obnoxious for no reason right? After getting in enough violent altercations and stuff I pretty much live like a recluse at this point.
It would be nice if I didn't have to worry about any package that's not sign on delivery too. I think my one playasia order probably just got stolen.

Backlogs are hell, and admittedly mine already is large enough that I probably won't play everything I want to play before I die, so I feel you there.

In Kansai for sure. Tokyo from what I gather isn't as bad as, say, New York City or Paris, but it's still apparently not as pleasant as living in Kansai. It's also a shitton more expensive, whereas the Kansai area's a fair bit cheaper.

I order pretty much everything cash on delivery, means I'm not paying for things I don't get, and don't need to worry about putting credit card information online.

I think they just silently judge you from afar rather than confront you. So the social assaults committed against you are behind your back rather than in your face. I imagine it's one of those cultures where everyone is told to "just be yourself" but in reality, you have to conform to the unwritten social norms and expectations. A society where everyone is wearing a mask. A mask to the public. A mask to their family. A mask in the mirror. There's some kind of Jap saying about this.

Learning a new language isn't trivial, but it's not the lifelong endeavor most English only speakers think it is. It also doesn't require you living in a place that speaks that language since you were under five years old. I didn't start learning Japanese until I was in my mid 20s, and it was only a year before I stopped needing a dictionary to play games or watch raw anime.

I lived in Tokyo for a while. The people will treat you just fine if you make an attempt to communicate in Japanese when needed, so in terms of that, I didn't notice a difference between Tokyo and Kyoto when I visited there. I can understand if busy city life isn't for everyone, though, and Tokyo definitely is an expensive place to live.

Expanding on my previous post, I think the reason why "baka gaijin" are so severely despised is precisely because since the gaijin are not a part of the society, they cannot be punished. Japs have no control over them, no matter how much social sabotage they implement.

The west is no different. Ever heard of "water cooler shows?" People with a brain usually have to sit through shitty TV shows just so that they aren't the odd man out in the office or among friends/family. For example, my family thinks I'm super weird because I don't watch The Walking Dead or Game of Thrones, even going so far as to refer to it as "a situation" when they think I can't hear them. People in the west can deny it all they want, but our society is just as conformist as Japan's. The only difference is that you're used to the unwritten rules here.

More or less yeah.

I don't think they even get the lip service like Americans do, they just have the whole conformity kind of imposed to begin with.

Ah, the feedback I was getting on Tokyo being a bit less pleasant was actually from Japanese people, so not necessarily directed at foreigners per se. That said, ironically, when I visited Tokyo, I would speak in Japanese and get answered in English, so there's that.

This - I like being able to sit down on the trains, and I like feeling like my money goes further.

Wouldn't surprise me, apparently one of the managers in my company (Japanese native, for the record) slept with one of the (married) clientele, and despite it being a huge scandal they either couldn't or wouldn't directly fire her for it, and instead kept trying to pressure her to quit indirectly, but she was just so hard-headed that she rode it out and is still in the company. which is a shame, because she's also a worthless piece of shit who needs to die, but hey, so are most people Point being, the culture does seem to avoid confrontation directly, so social sabotage and indirect pressure seem to be the preferred method, and thus a gaijin immune to it would be a problem.

Pretty much this, if it's not the cliched dramas, it's the sportsball things or the celebrity gossip.

I do post in the threads, I just don't have anything new to talk about so I won't bother with the OP template.

At any rate, you have to be an autist to insist on speaking prices in yen, when everybody else in the threads speak theirs in dollars - or at least specify when it's not, like with syrup dollars for example.

That you honestly expect people in the Vita threads to understand Japanese, as an assumption, just really tells me you lack social awareness skills.

I live in a third world country, so I get what you mean. I'm also a recluse - to the point where my family's pretty much worried - but when I have to go outside, all I can do is try to keep my vigil and not falter when I have to make decisions.

How you are now wouldn't be much different from how you would be in Japan. You'd still have to worry about your stuff. You'd still have to worry about interacting with people. What you trade for a little more security and convenience, you get a higher cost of living and a distinct sense of always never truly belonging.

Moving means you'd have to give up the convenience of being around friends and family you grew up with to trust already. In exchange, you'd inconvenience them in their means of trying to reach you. You'd have to meet new people, build your life anew. While this might excite some people, the truth is you won't know what it'll be like until you've settled down and actually live it.

As for packages, yeah, not having to import would be nice.

Why does she need to die?

I get that everywhere I've lived in the US, and I trust my family about as far as I can throw them. For some of us, those things just aren't factors, and life in Japan would be the same as anywhere else, just with a few more conveniences.

I'm jealous of that option. It seems like in other places that's totally normal, but here no one offers it anymore.

That sounds like the premises for Persona and some other games that are slipping my mind.
It sucks, but I really don't think I wouldn't mind it as much, as the people here who are still lying to themselves and act like animals.

Yeah, I actually have people act like I'm crazy that I don't watch every stupid show, sport, or movie everyone else does. People seem to care what other people think way too much, but normally in a bad way, where it's acting "gangsta" or bragging about themselves and being a know it all. I dunno, complaining isn't gonna help. I just wonder what it would be like living somewhere else.

You're reminding me of that Kotaku article where that SJW fuck complained like crazy and wanted Japan to change so bad. I'm not sure how people can claim to respect cultures while wanting to destroy them. I've always believed in the "when in Rome" thing, but I suppose wanting to stand out or show people how amazing I am isn't really my thing like it is for SJWs.

My family is my biggest concern. I'm just not sure I would have the money to come back for holidays. If I could I don't think it would be so bad. I'd like to think that I could at least make one good friend somewhere else. I'd obviously have to learn a language, unless it was another english speaking country though.
(Thinking about all this really does make me wish I had a friend that I shared interests.) Mainly this though.

I'm just going with the price that's listed on the site or in the store. Exchange rates fluctuate constantly, and while you can roughly eyeball it as 100 en being roughly equivalent to a US dollar, it's rather disingenuous to do so. Add on that a lot of places charge a commission of some sort for money changing, and it's not like if I dumped the price into Google to get the exact value in USD that it'd be an accurate representation.

I expect people with an interest in video games strong enough to be on Holla Forums to be at some level of progression in learning the language, considering it's basically a must have for this hobby.

This depends where you lived and where you're living - Tokyo is one of the highest costs of living anywhere, but living in Kansai is way cheaper than where I'm from by and large.

Having lived in multiple countries, I can say that for me at least this is exactly the same no matter where I live. I have always felt out of place no matter my physical location and always will.

In the more mundane sense of having someone to call up if you need help moving or to pick you up when your car breaks down or the like, sure.

For the most part this is a good thing for me, since it means I have to interact with my family that much less.

This is true, but it's also true of just about any major life change you make period.

A lot of things, the most recent egregious one to come to mind being requiring a coworker of mine to put in overtime for every day of paid vacation she took, paid vacation days that she is fully entitled to in her contract. It wasn't even overtime that was actually necessary, like filling in for people who were sick or taking vacation time, it was literally just busy work because she doesn't like her.

Seconding this

Always found it interesting that Amazon apparently doesn't offer it in the States despite doing so here. At least they had to adapt to practices here to compete, but it's a shame you guys don't get the courtesy extended.

Mostly the same but you can cheat and bullshit your way through by dodging the local versions by "My Japanese isn't that good" and the foreign stuff by going "Ah, never heard of it, I guess it wasn't that popular back in my home state/city, America's fucking huge"

I find it odd that this comes after someone on the Tales team assured western fans in an interview that Berseria wouldn't face censorship, at least for the main character's rather tattered and revealing outfit. I mean, I know it's two different franchises (and Tales has generally gotten away with lewdness even out here, both with costumes, events, and skits), but did Namco wind up getting a whole lot of flak from the usual suspects for that statement, resulting in God Eater censorship (if they hadn't planned on doing so already)? And will Berseria wind up being censored regardless of prior statements if they're doing it with this?

It strikes me that these companies still don't get that the gaming media out here doesn't represent the actual western customers that would buy their games, thus creating a disconnect and resulting in changes being made so they don't offend westerners based off the way the media makes things out to be.

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/727960789995294720

…Blood? That's it?

I don't think they'd go out of their way to censor blood unless it did effect the rating. Weird.

Yeah, their SAO had some pretty lewd shit too. I thought Namco was above this type of bullshit. I guess not.

According to their twitter only blood is changed.

It's so… out there… that I'm willing to believe they did run into trouble with a ratings board. Since they mention PEGI, I'm guessing EU is the culprit or something.

Nothing right now.

The SRWOG game to come out for vita, i don't want to buy a fucking PS4 for anything.

Nothin.

Oddworld, Gal gun, also just got summon night 5 and hexyz force.

Ah, they're probably worried about germany, which IIRC has censored blood in the past, along with anything related to nazi germany.

It's on the PS3

Yeah, I just read the tweet after posting that. It could be worse, but I'm still not happy. I don't live in fucking Germany. Why punish the rest of us?

not in english it's not.

SRW games are never in English, what's your point?

The other Holla Forums is saying scenes of Lindow smoking in the opening movie are replaced. At least in trailers so far.

Because cutting costs. Same reason Americans have to deal with random French on a lot of things because of whiny Quebec folk.

as opposed to SRW: OG which is getting an PS4 Asian-english release.

I would assume it's easier to make changes in a single overall version the west sees than have a bunch of variants of the game with different amounts of censorship/changes for various countries/regions.

Did God Eater Burst even do all that well here in the west on the PSP? Makes me wonder if perhaps Namco wasn't satisfied with sales and thinks cutting things might help increase the western customer base.

Which even putting aside requiring you to buy a 35000 machine to play in English almost defeats the point since you'd be jumping into the middle of the OG story missing something like four or five games worth of plot.

Well European ratings are different from the US.

Game stores have no issue with selling 18 rated games so there is in theory no need for censorship. Sadly some companies still think games are for kids.

The European rating agency actually does its job too well so if Bandai for some deluded reason doesn't want a 16 rating everything is fire.

Does anyone happen to have the "So you want to get into the trails games" image? I want to get into the trails of games.

Far as i can tell this seems to be some kind of reboot featuring a brand new cast, so it doesn't really matter anyways.

I still remember Atelier Rorona Plus (I think) being slapped with an R-18 rating in Australia while the rest of the world seemed fine with giving it a T-rating (or the equivalent there-of)

This what you're looking for? Granted, I don't know how helpful it is when there's only three entries that have actually decent western translations while the Gagharv sub-series one the PSP got botched by Namco and the rest remain overseas.

It's not. They're introducing the Originals from J and a few other games, but they always introduce "new" old Originals in each new game.

That's it, thanks user

Its because there is no 15+ for America rating Japan and Euro have them but America doesn't have it which is why most rated C games like GE2 and SMT are stuck between T or M

XSEED even made a blog post going into the history of the series, both overall in Japan as well as how it had been handled in the past in when they'd come west. Prior to XSEED picking up Trails in the Sky (and becoming Falcom's go-to western publisher), Namco had opted to localize the Gagharv games, and given the translation quality they obviously didn't care much about them (in contrast, Tales has usually been handled pretty well, but to be fair that's Namco's own series), and if memory serves even released the games out of the proper release order as well.

Scamco has multiple translation teams, Tales get outsourced to 8-4 and sometimes they do in house, Naruto and any shounen jump get translated by Viz, and anything that has Sony Aniplex involved gets the Asia team.

That's because everything a girl in anime grabs the other ones boobs, against her will, it's sexual assault!

Even all the dragon ball games?

They should be unless some third party is involved

The funny thing is that we used to have a few variants of certain ratings. I mean, there used to be regular "E - Everyone" but also "E10+ - Everyone Ten and Older" and "KA - Kids to Adults." Don't think there's ever been a T15+ or something here though.

That's why the ESRB should be reformed or replaced by a new rating for Burgers.

The very first Tales game got rewritten in America to be about marsupial-based conflicts, IIRC.

It's not the ESRB's fault. It's fucking tits. Hundreds of games have tits and don't go beyond M ratings. This is just suits thinking Westerners can't handle tits because current internet outrage and then when they're told they're fucking wrong they lie about rating boards. It's bullshit.

When the hell is salt and sanctuary coming out on the vita?

Yeah but here's the thing:

An 18 rating is IRRELEVANT unless you're a child.
Here in Europe a store will still sell it to you no problem.

Ratings don't mean shit in Europe because they inconvenience no one but kids.

I could buy

without any issues provided I have my ID.

Tales of destiny?Don't remember anything like that being in the game.

Phantasia.

That was Tales of Phantasia GBA (the first Tales game we got being Destiny on the PS1, and even Eternia and Symphonia came west before Phantasia did), and I'm not sure who translated it. More of a spellchecking error than anything if memory serves though, with "Ragnarok" being considered a typo to be corrected to "Kangaroo" and whoever was in charge of that didn't catch it. Also that version of the game has a lot more issues than just that.

Not sure who handled Destiny PS1, whether it was an internal Namco team or what, but I do remember hearing that with Eternia the localization director made it clear they would be going for accuracy to the Japanese script there, and there's only a few niggles I found with the translation (namely Sekundes' cameo attacks not being translated right, though to be fair at that point the west had never gotten Phantasia; "Sekundes Corridor" should have raised some flags with QA though).

Still to be determined, by the looks of things. Also, might be wrong, but going off comments in a Playstation Blog article, it looks like the devs said back in February that they aren't going to be doing the port job (or whatever the term is) to the Vita themselves. If they've still been trying to find a capable group to do so, maybe that explains the hold up?

Honestly haven't paid much attention to it though, so that's just off a brief search.

Lame shit man. Thanks for looking though, I haven't been able to find any info on it at all, other than its tba.
It's no big deal, just wish there were more co-op games on the vita. Me and a friend bought a vita, and have been playing risk of rain quiet a bit

That's probably just for promotional material; they don't want to have cigarettes in that stuff.

If it is a change to the OP, that's something I can begrudgingly accept.

Stranger Danger City. Having a good time. DT2 blew me out of the water and lost steam over time, but SoSC is pulling me in slowly. Just read there are 1-hit KO attacks in the game and increasing LUC decreases the chance that they'll be effective. This might mean I'll need to create some members with more than 1 LP later on, but I won't fret it for now.

Gundam Breaker 3 and Digimon Cyber Sleuth to go down to a reasonable price, or for beaver bucks to stop sucking the economic turd.

Only about maybe 1/5 or 1/4 of the way through SoSC, and the hardest enemies have been harpies, nothing else was really a problem. Haven't had to reset due to a death yet either. So long as this "start at age 60, get lots of bonus points" thing pans out I think I'll enjoy the game until the end.

Nothing, yet. For quite a while I've had Grand Kingdom preordered, as well as World of Final Fantasy since there was a sale that was too good to ignore. Also had a birthday recently and waiting to see if I get gift cards I can use.

Gundam Breaker 3. This game is so fun.
Bullet Girls 2. Got to pay some bills first.
Just finished Trillion 2 days ago.
Waiting on Megatagmension Blanc to ship
Hell yeah. Customizing gunpla is the shit.

That is the most cringey weeaboo shit I've seen in a while

Reminder that Severed is a total gem and belongs in any good collection.

Negative:

If that pisses you off, then at least wait for a sale because this game is worth it. Also no, this time no 2006 reddit maymays.

Man Gundam Breaker 3 is a fucking blast so far. I'm grinding for Nobel Gundam parts currently. I'm only missing a handful I think, I don't even have the HG kit unlocked in the shop, so I don't know for sure if I'm only missing a body piece or two, or if I'm missing weps as well. .

R8 my Gundam
I wonder if more backgrounds can be unlocked…

Exactly. I very much doubt it has anything to actually do with ESRB and it's just outrage culture in general, and so they lie saying "muh rating board i swear guise it was them not us"
to try and not look like the bad guys.

I do hate that stores refuse to sell AO games though. It's like they're saying games are only for kids/teens 17 and under or something.

what ending did you get? I lost my will to keep playing after I started my New Game+ after the bad/world destruction ending. And the crashing didn't help either though.

Oh wow, sounds like it might actually be worth a try.

Kits are only unlocked when you acquire the majority of body parts. You don't need weapons or anything.

that's one sharp looking Gundam

Thanks for the tip friendo. I'm missing 3 of her 5 parts thought I had 3, but only have 2: arms and legs

Better get to farming 1-2, then.

Also, the Nobel does not have a backpack, which you can easily rectify by throwing a Dynames GN Drive on if you're worried about model clipping.

Yeah. I'm gonna go back to grinding it after a few more missions. I just picked up the Gundam G-Self kit after finished 1-3, I hope they have the Perfect version in this too, that'd be kickass to see.

Oh all righty, sweet. One less piece to worry about then.

Nobel re-print NEVER EVER ;w;

do you think the vita is powerful enough to emulate the DS? just the original DS.
i sure hope it is. the wii isn't. every android and iOS device i've tried isn't.

i just want to play the dark spire for god's sake.

Nope. You only get one backpack for the rabbit, and it's the one that it comes with.

The rest will probably come through DLC. Probably.

I really hope they come through as an update instead. I wouldn't mind sacrificing another 20~100MB or so if it meant more Gundam models, since i'm on an NA PSN and can't DLC

Hot damn, Gundam Breaker 3 looks amazing. That'll have to be my next purchase.

You're either a lying faggot or need to pick a fucking decent phone. I had a Galaxy S3 that could emulate DS games pretty much perfectly. I played about 10 hours of one of the pokemans, about 15 hours of rune factory 3 and a bunch of picross 3D with zero problems on Drastic.

It's a pretty safe bet that even if the Vita gets CFW, it won't get a DS emulator.

Don't know about that, even the PSP had a DS emulator(though it ran poorly, it still could run games.)

Still surprises me how much a copy of The Dark Spire goes for. Last I saw a copy locally it was $55.

Yeah, some of the comments were speculating at the Vita version possibly going to be cancelled in the future, though the original developers themselves apparently really want to see their game able to be played on the go. I just don't think they've said much about it since February. Would be nice to at least hear that they'd found someone to handle the port job though.

I just bought a DS lite at Goodwill for $9.99. Have you guys noticed how cheap you can find them in comparison to PSPs? I'm guessing Vita and 3DS will be the same way, despite the "new" 3DS actually costing more than a Vita most of the time on Amazon and whatnot.

Probably due to availability and 3DS being backwards compatible with DS carts so people were ore willing to part with their older systems.

There sure is a lot of anime that has characters playing PSPs and Vitas. I should take screenshots of them all from now on and make a fucking collage or something, since I have quite a few already.
(I wish there was more episodes of Nagato Yuki-chan)

Yeah, and I think more kids owning them their parents just kind of want them gone and will take close to anything (or donate it).
I just figured it might cheer people up to know that they should be able to get a nice chunk of money for their Vita for years to come. I enjoy my 3DS, but I feel like the Vita is a way better value overall. It's kind of crazy to me that Nintendo still wants as much as they do for how outdated it feels.

Nintendo is probably making a hell of a killing off of the 3ds. The thing feels like you're holding a Leap Pad, so I doubt they spent much money on the actual handheld.

Yeah, my XL feels like a cheap piece of shit compared to my 1000 Vita, but it concerns me more that they thought that resolution and everything was okay. It just looks so washed out and shitty, that I'd almost like a Vanillaware game or something just to compare to the Vita version. I just find it all really pathetic. They should be ashamed of that hardware. If it wasn't for the support from third parties I never even would've bought one. (That goes for the Vita too though, I guess.)

Personally, even if I had a 3DS, I'd still keep my DS, mostly because I could actually play physical GBA games on it.

I haven't bought one, though, mostly because the only games I'm interested in are all Monster Hunter titles, and there aren't enough of those to justify the price tag.

Also, because I like the N3DS more than the XL, and the N3DS only comes in a bundle with a game that I don't give two shits about.

Fucking lol. Keep defending sony and their awful hardware. Imbeciles like you are enabling them to destroy this industry.

aww, did i hurt your feelings you stupid sonygger? Its hilarious how you guys have deluded yourselves into thinking this piece of shit has even one real use.

You shouldn't be buying any game console JUST for the hardware, user - it's all about the games in the end. Just have to make sure you buy a JP one with the 3DS since they went full retard and region locked it.

Regular N3DSs are available as just the system.

I still don't really know what the fuck Downwell is, but it's coming out May 24th.

Aksys is talking about multiplayer for Shiren the Wanderer too. Way to make people feel lonely.

How fast would a Kirino Kousaka pink vita sell out?

That is one nice looking Gundam. So far I've made 3 gundams while bored at work.
I need to take photos. Also, I got Elma's ending. I couldn't let Trillion devour the sick girl. Not after how Fegor's death gave me some serious feels.

I don't know, but I'd like one, sort of, in the style of this shirt. My P4G screen protector/skin thing has micro scratches on it that bug me in sunlight. (Not that you can even play an OLED good in sunlight anyway, but) maybe I should look if there's a way to custom make them. The P4G one is on perfectly and made by Hori though, so I dunno.
This scene in this show would make a nice gif, but I don't have the software anymore. (She pretty much goes fucking crazy with the Vita)

If memory serves, one character in Bleach even had one as a medium for his ability to essentially digitize stuff.

But the system was pretty damn popular, both here and in Japan, so I suppose for series with a modern Earth setting it makes sense for the occasional one to show up, though sometimes they have to pull a "MgRonalds" and fudge the name to avoid licensing issues even when it's fucking obvious what it's supposed to be.

Same with various games themselves. I was a bit surprised to hear that one particular anime even brought up one character lamenting he still needed to get around to finishing Wild Arms 3.

To be fair, that's fucking Goodwill, and they usually don't ask all that much for things. But between there being so many models, the 3DS having backwards compatibility, and the PSP being easy to use a portable piracy machine, I'd wager demand and thus prices tend to be a bit higher on average for the PSP, provided it's in good shape. last time I really went looking for DS' locally though, I think they were about $50 or so. GBA SPs were in a similar price range.

I want to see more custom gundams, and hear about people's preferred playstyles. Those pictures are whetting my appetite and seriously making me rethink not spending any Canadollars until the game gets cheaper or the economy stops sucking dick.

at least they're still better about it than in the west. Say in Haganai they constantly call it a PSP after that one part calling it a "Play states Portable" and in things like Oreimo the thing looks so much like a Vita that it couldn't be anything else. Most of all I like how in most anime they actually play videogames how you would in real life though. In western shows and movies they're always doing crazy shit that isn't reflected on the screen.
(I'm not sure what the fuck he uses in The World Only God Knows though. It seems to be some awesome version of a PSP that has a keyboard, I guess.)

That's even actually lucky by Goodwill standards for me. The goodwills by me are pretty bad normally. If he wants a DS though I've seen brand new ones of all types for around $40 new multiple times this past year. It was just recently that Gamestop was selling a shitload of models for like $28-35 new depending on models. They did sell out pretty fast though. Here's a couple DSi's brand new for $50 that a store might have if someone's interested (red is available for me. Blue seems to be gone.)
gamestop.com/browse/nintendo-ds/systems?nav=28-xu0,1386-c4-4f

I don't remember that part. i only watched like two episodes so far, I think, so hopefully videogames are featured a lot more in that show. The VN PS3 game part was pretty funny. It seems decent enough, so far.

Finally I could beat Trillion's Dragon-form with Perpell. It only has 350M HP left but I'm guessing it is going to be hard as fug now.
On a side note I found weird the final form has 350M, I'm sure in a previous attempt I left Trillion with less HP and it didn't transform or maybe I'm wrong.

My first platinum. I feel like a king. Hotline Miami has been the first vita game I've been enthusiastic about enough to platinum. I'm a little embarrassed to say so, but I think Hotline Miami 1 + 2 are art.

I'm not going to have as much fun platinuming 2… Hard mode is bullshit.

Wasn't she in charge of Millium sounding like complete shit though?
I hope the reason we haven't heard anything about Tokyo Xanadu is because they're working on getting dual audio. Some of the girls sound so damn good in Tokyo Xanadu that if they release it I'm kind of dreading hearing it in English. (It does take place in Tokyo too, after all). Their "Falcom won't even listen" or whatever excuse doesn't really make sense anymore.

Could be wrong, but I think I recall seeing speculation about Millium or whoever it is having been voiced by Burch in English, or someone that sounded similar to her. Checking around, I can't find a listed English name for the role on various sites, so whoever did it may have been uncredited. Just my take on it though; admittedly I still need to play the game, so I can't say personally.

Muramasa Rebirth, working on 100%.
I just got the main campaign speedrun trophy yesterday, now I "only" have to do the Fury runs and the two DLC speedruns.

I'd like to get a new DRPG someday, but I'm not even done with Semen Gays.

See above, Dragon's Crown is next.
Gotta get it done before Leifthrasir hits.

Nothing, currently.

Yes.

Good stuff. Congrats. I'd gotten into it, too, after managing to Platinum Nep Rebirth, and Dungeon Travelers 2 more recently. It's actually fun so long as there's no features in the game that punish you for trying (like the goddamned drop rate in Demon's Souls for Pure Bladestone).

Being honest for a bit, Hatsuu sounds cute here, being this hype over a game project. Cynicism aside it really is nice to see someone being pumped about working on something.

I saw Trails of Cold Steel in the store, yesterday. Didn't pick it up though cause of reasons. Thought I'd go for the CE instead. Is the Vita version okay?

Still grinding for Nobel parts in GB3. I STILL need the Head & Torso parts. I never expected the Desire Sensor to follow me from MH4U though.

You can bet your ass it will be. I thought I'd be able to beat Trillion's Final Form with another 2-3 Overlords, but he chewed through them all like rice paper. His Final Form is ridiculous. You have a need for speed. At this point, you'll want to pump almost everything you can into SPD and your basic attack power, because you can only use a skill on Trillion's Final Form ONCE, after that it won't affect her/do any damage anymore. And when you run out of skills, all you have is your basic attack left. So…

is this your first run? Or is this a second/third run?

Also, Perpell a cute

Congrats. Hotline Miami was pretty fun. How is the Vita version? I've been thinking about picking it up for handheld. Or at least rather Hotline Miami 2, since I've yet to even play it.

Yeah, I'm almost positive it is her. If it isn't it's someone who sounds exactly like her and shouldn't be voicing a cute loli character anyway.

I don't even really know what to make of it. It's okay on Vita. It has slowdown sometimes, but the game is still playable. It seems like a game that was very much made for the Vita, but could've used the extra power. If there's ever a portable PS3 emulator I'd rather play it that way with an undub, but I don't know if that will ever happen in my lifetime.
(They didn't even disable wireless though either, strangely enough, so if the Vita ever gets CFW maybe doing that would even fix things.)

Whoops, this was in reference to Hatsuu's ramblings. not the game. I understand that well enough.
(Not even sure if my posts are going through or not.)

There's no reason to get the Vita version over the PC version. 1's Vita port especially, it stutters at certain areas. 2 runs perfectly. But the aiming is just awful with the analog stick, it needs a mouse.

The only reason to get the Vita port is if you have a computer so shit that it can't run it (this is the reason I bought it) or if you want trophies (good luck platinuming 2, I gave up on the chapter "Dead Ahead" on Hard mode last night after posting that.)

Too bad all the trails games they've put out are aggressively boring.

Glad someone shares my thoughts on the series. I can't understand why it's so highly regarded. I played through the first one and it was probably one of the most boring games I've ever played and it even ended on a shit ass cliffhanger.

I've finally completed the story of the game I was playing previously. I don't think I have it in me to go through post-game, so it's finally time to start Dungeon Travelers 2.

Any non-spoiler or non-gamebreaking things I should know? For instance, like who is best girl?

There are too many best girls. There's a girl for every flavor of waifu-collector, excepting maybe those looking for reverse traps. The most important thing to know is the right levels to re-class or reset skill points, and it's made pretty obvious when you go to the option to do so. Also, if you like Grishna and don't need another fighter, drop Alisia as soon as you can for her since Grishna's passive is infinitely more useful, especially as the fights progress.

For me, best girl in terms of loyalty is Grishna all the way, felt like a true second-in-command, I'd have trusted my life to that woman. For pure waifu-ism, El, Ist, and Alisia are probable all tied for me. I'm a fucking sucker for the cutest of cute girls. I hate tsundere but El's brand didn't put me off for long.

Let's see… Early game don't bother to upgrade equipment since uniques are just way better, I'd say probably up to the second last dungeon, around the sewer I think. Don't worry about trying to capture lots of monster girls unless you're trying to build for specific classes later in the game. Accept all the quests you can, and when you see the place you're in doesn't have any of the enemy types you're looking for feel free to cancel some quests and refresh the quest giver repeatedly (exit and re-enter) until you get the ones for the area. Some bosses require that you have either a really good stun attack to break whatever spell they're channeling, or a really good mute, but stun is more reliable. Avoid poison altogether. Don't worry too much about putting more than 1 skill point in an active skill until you feel like it's a skill you'll want to use repeatedly; for instance the mage class works best with a variety of spells and the skill that pumps up the damage, reduces the channeling time, and decreases the chance to be knocked out of it.

I could probably go on and on, I loved this game up until the final dungeon. One last thing… If you like the game enough, maybe get the DLC bundle early for the bonus items which I believe I used all the way to the first ending. It also had a new waifu. Lu's unique ability saved my hide a few times.

Dropped at the speed of light.

well that'll probably occupy me until E3, hopefully

Does the Steins;Gate movie take place after the VN or am I at the mercy of waiting for the other VNs to be localized?
I wish PQube would give us more Science Adventure games too. I really want Chaos;Child and stuff that I haven't watched the anime for. I feel so stupid for watching Steins;Gate, Robotic;Notes, and Chaos;Head before playing the VNs. Never again.

Nothing animated besides the original adaptation is Canon. S;G 0 and a few LNs are canon.

So how do you use remote play for games on a vita? I just got a ps4 as a gift and I'm trying to figure shit out

Dammit, I thought there was something. I hope it's enjoyable at least. I wonder if Vita will be one of the launch systems for Anonymous;Code.

I have mine directly connecting to the PS4. I never tried playing through the internet away from home. I don't even remember how I did it, but I know it's easy and it pretty much guides you through it. If you have any lag problems afterwards you may need to fiddle around as some people seem to have to fix that, but once it's set up correctly it works pretty awesome. It's gonna be pretty great once more JRPGs and stuff come out, especially since they actually give a shit about Vita, so they'll probably take the time to map things better than most lazy ass western devs.

Belay this advice. Dungeon Crawling 101: if you have a guild of more than 5 characters, every single one of them has a use. Alicia's Unique Skill is useful early, but not good later. If you like aggressive teams, Grishina is a good lean-to, especially in later games. Alicia still has her use—every party needs a shield and she makes for an excellent one. Paladin as a class is one that's good before, during, and way after.

Measure your equipment. There are uniques that are good but the system's designed around you getting used to building your own. Measure what you'd need/rely on more: Abilities like double-dmg on undead/beast/spirits/etc, or more adequate base ATK/DEFwith 2 slots for covering class weaknesses (ex: TP Recovery for classes that go through TP like sponges like the Magic User tree or the Speiler tree).

Balance your skill point spending. In general, you're not gonna need to spend a fuckton in Actives and it's actively detrimental to do so as moves cost higher TP at higher levels. Test out passives & actives and go w/what works for you. That's especially important for post-game.

Ignore 3/4th of Gamefaqs as all of them are duplicating two hardcore players without understanding the why or that there are alternatives to what they're copying, even with god level bosses.

There are bosses that will push your shit in with no hesitation. It doesn't mean you can't kill them. It means you have to put together a PLAN on how to kill them. And put some grinding down. Even the 2 super bosses & 3 special fights (all fruit related) obviously meant to be conquered post-game can actually be taken on and beaten before you beat the story mode. You need to plan and grind smart. I cleared every bonus dungeon that my Quest level allowed before I beat the game. And goddamn it was fun.

Ist the best.

If it helps any, apparently S;G 0 is even better than the first VN and it's pretty damn likely that we'll get a translation announcement either before or during Anime Expo.

Yeah, I really hope 0 comes sooner rather than later. I had no idea about the reception. That's pretty awesome to hear. I really also hope that Steins;Gate's popularity gets us more VNs though. Eve Burst Error R just came out in Japan and reminded me how much better they have it for VNs on Vita (and in general but anyway). Things like the Science adventure games just seem like such a perfect fit though too since they're family friendly. I just love playing VNs on it. It's so amazingly comfortable and looks so good. It's a shame there's not more in English.

My friend's in Japan right now. What game should I ask her to buy for me?

Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version

Sony's been on a roll with awesome ideas. I'm sure PSNow has been a resounding success and the PS4.5 thing is gonna work out perfectly.

Flowers? You two can read it together.

Gotta disagree with your assessment about Alisia's usefulness again user; her UA doesn't do a think to help her tank in the least. Aside from that I had another roster of females with generally more useful abilities to choose from with the DLC; Sasara became my meat shield, and she was never, ever, ever the first to go down. My team when I beat the game was Lu (MU>SO>WT), El (MU>PR>BS), Ist (MA>DN>ET) in back, Grishna (FT>BE>DL), Sasara (FT>PL>VL) in front. Apparently I was a little underleveled when I did it, if memory serves, which explains why it took a few tries. Sasara's damage reduction and Lu's double cast were huge huge HUGE boons in so many fights, it is actually kind of insulting they didn't give those UA's to any other characters.

SRW Z3: Jigoku-hen and Tengoku-hen.

First run. I'm still pissed that the game frezeed a lot when playing against the dragon form(One attemp I think I got Trillion below 350M and it didn't transform). My previous strategies were going almost full basic dmg.

That explains it. I didn't touch the DLC characters until after I'd beaten the game. Kusagawa's extra DEF buff is generally superior as a meat shield, but it's not something I've relied upon. The whole course of the story mode, my entire group was generally overleveled, or got that way. I saw a boss, I got distracted entirely with taking them down through various configurations.

Alicia served that purpose wonderfully. I understood how her Unique Skill was adjacent-reliant, so she never stopped being an excellent dmg person. Yae & Grishina hit hard (Samurai & Dark Lord), and Melvy & Monica hit even harder (Witch & Sniper), but Alicia kept them alive. Especially since the monsters in the Tower of Pietan really, REALLY had it out for my back row more often than not. Alicia could dispatch monsters & protect the party simultaneously.

Meanwhile, pic related is how I beat the game and the file text is real—when I got to the final boss, I railroaded her in one shot (though admittedly I'd not learned how to balance Spieler trees by then. I know better, now. MefuMefu & Lilian the Dark Spire Heart don't die like that, anymore).

Sasara is indeed the superior meat shield, but that doesn't mean someone should sleep on Alicia. Hell, the folks around Gamefaqs will tell you to make Yae a Valkyrie over all other choices in a heartbeat, but honestly it's a waste of her Unique. At higher levels, all the paladin/valkyrie defense buffs save for spells are fast as fuck, so you don't need a "double-turn" roll to cast them. And a little care ensures you get mileage out of Cover, Parry, Defender, & so on.

Alicia a best for defense w/o DLC spending. Sasara a sexier, though. Grishina is the impregnate tier.

Someone asked about context last thread and I forgot about it. Nothing major. An intermission around chapter 6 or so has Fried walking in on Grishina when she's trying on a dress she was admiring in the marketplace and pic related takes place. Fried finds out she was teased/admired as a he-man Amazon as she was younger but she wanted to be more girly/womanly even as she strove to be an unstoppable killing machine. Pretty damned moe. Would bang repeatedly & bring screaming into womanhood.

No shit, of course the sony console has more interactive movies.

I've begun my DT2 journey. Seems pretty good so far. The only demerit I can find, if I'm being super picky, is that it's given no explanation, intuitively or outright, for why I can't use certain techniques sometimes.

In particular, when I learned Lilian's Danger Shoot. It says it's short-range, which I took to mean that she would need to be in the front row to use it, but even then she wasn't able to do it to it. I was kind of relying on that fucker for a boss fight, and was severely let down. I attribute my death to that.

Thinking about it, the only thing that could imaginably have prevented usage of the skill was her weapon, maybe. I still had the default weapon she came with, which is a projectile weapon. Is that it? Can you not use short-range techniques or whatever without a melee weapon? Alisia has had a technique like that from the getgo, and it's working as intended with whatever shitty sword she's been using.

Thank you game, for going ahead and giving me best girl practically right off the bat. Not even once will she be taken off the party.

Wish I could help you friend, but I didn't use scouts or spielers the entire game and never felt I was missing out. The other user seems to be far more verbose and knowledgeable than I about the game so see if he has any input for you.

muh dick

Gundam Breaker 3, Jak and Daxter, dabbling in FFV and Wild Arms 2

English versions of Romancing SaGa 2 and Scarlet Grace on Vita. Maybe one day

Also Gundam Breaker 3. Dunno how long this game is but it's easy as fuck with the might of Zeon on my side.
Probably gonna move on to Dragon's Crown after this

Odin Sphere. That's about it for the near future other than getting Ys 8 after I finish Celceta and 7

Playan Escha & Logy

What kind of dark gods blessed this game to run so stable, with short loading times?

I know how Meruru and Ayesha run and the difference is like day and dusk.

is there anything worth buying for $10 on the PSN store

i don't give a shit about sales, i don't care to wait. i'm impatient and i want something now my man. tonight.

Most of the good ps1 games are within that range (Some of Square's old RPGs, Breath of Fire 3, a metric asston of Mega Man games, 1945, MediEvil, Oddworld, Tomba etc.) with a few PS2 AC games making it in there as well (dunno how well those run. Jak and Daxter runs like shit).

Prinny, Soldner-X, Dustforce, JSR and Valhalla Knights (havent played it myself but heard it's good) are also available.

For 5 bucks more you enter Kenka Bancho, Ys Seven and Red Star territory

.>>9262948

You heard wrong.

So there are a few things on special I have my eye on and just need to know what is best, Gravity Rush, Deception 4 and Child of Light was what caught my eye, I know Gravity Rush is great but what about the other 2 and what version of Deception 4 One is $10 more

How good is Soul Sacrifice, I see a copy floating around for a good price

Gravity Rush is on sale, I've only heard good things about that game

Well that's unfortunate

It also has a demo, so you don't have to go in totally blind

I played the demo and I really liked the combat
I also remembered another game I had my eye on and it was NFS: Most Wanted and I need to know is it the full game or is it a gimped experience No Open World and stuff like the phone one I played years ago

Wait the PS2 Ace Combats are on the PS VITA

Armored Core. They have PSP ports or some nonsense. No idea how much content was kept in them or how well they run
The only Ace Combat I'm aware of on the Vita is Joint Assault
Totally should have specified which AC I meant. My bad

I think the combat sucks and a lot of the enemies are shit. I still like it, but the game definitely wouldn't have as many fans if it weren't for the presentation. The music and art and everything is where it really shines, besides having a cool flying system.

The only downgrade besides the graphics, is that you get 6 racers maximum on a race. But since racing AI is dumb anyway, it doesn't really matter.

jumping between Gundam Breaker 3 and Croixleur Sigma
The Last Blade 2 and a 64 GB card at a decent price
I was working on finishing Gundam Extreme VS Force but Breaker 3 showed up in the mail early
Trying to find out if there are any external batteries for the Vita since I've got a 15 hour bus trip coming up soon.

Just finished Cold Steel. Dat final fight. Dat ending. Time for nightmare. Hope I'll be able to finish it before September.
Why even live?

Can someone recomend some [s]/u/[s] Vita games?

FLOWERS?

Angie sounds and acts far too much like a dike to be cute.

There is, IIRC nyko made a grip/battery extender for both vita models, but the 1000 version isn't easy to find for cheap.

Too many untranslated ones Cross Ange for one, Valkyrie Drive kinda, Flowers series and Hakuai. For translated Senran Kagura and Digimon are the ones that I can think of

What, digimon cyber slueth? that has an english translation and an asian english release.

The game was out in Feb 2nd in the West

passives in DT2 generally scale poorly and finding the ones that do scale well is a bit of a crapshoot unless you want to spend a shitload of time testing them out individually. if you can read jap (or even use rikaisama) just look at the jp wiki and boost the ones that scale well + you think work in your party comp.

www49.atwiki.jp/dungeon-travelers2/pages/24.html

Darn. I've only put in a minimal amount of points into passives so far, but I usually like to focus my general gameplay around them. Sucks to hear that they aren't so good in this game.

I haven't invested so much that I would really require it, but is there a skill reset option in the game? I've seen level reset, so does that serve both functions? I'm certain the link you posted would tell me, somewhere in there, but my Japanese ability is far too shit to find it in any timely manner. It's about all I can do to read the effects of leveling particular skills.

Also, Mefmera has some insanely rude titties. She needs to cover them up.

If I could regularly land hits with all these fuckhueg weapons, I would've platinum'd the game by now.

yeah. you can reset to 1, 15, 30, 50, and 90. you get all your points back no matter what you reset it to.

well, all the points youd have at whatever level without investing any points.

please tell me its a shit game, so i dont feel bad about not learning moonrunes.

you can't learn japanese

Yes you can. Only people who don't love vidya are incapable of learning to read video games.

Actually region locking doesn't matter what so ever on the 3ds now thanks to Homebrew and CFW

Have they figured out how to spoof regions properly? A friend of mine pirated the new Kirby but since she's running her CFW on an NA 3DS, it auto-forces it to English instead of Japanese.

Anywhere to get cheap/semi cheap 64 gig memory cards? Everywhere seems expensive as shit.

Its much better than the anime, Tusk gets shafted and there's multiple endings where the MC gets with various girls. Hilda gets her happy end with Naomi

but i liked tusk

SOME passives scale poorly, others scale fairly decent. The game wasn't designed for you to exploit Final Fantasy level dmg numbers. Rest assured, though, there are still exploits in this game just like Etrian's OP as fuck Archer or Ronin's dps attacks.

Dark Lord Example: Lv 5 Axe Mastery, Lv 3 Power Charge, and I don't care WHAT you use as an attack for it (Frost Strike, Geo Strike, Megaton Smash), whatever gets hit is going to die, flat-out. Or have chunks carved out of its hide. Short work of most bosses.

Joker Example: The Spieler tree Joker path has two Weapon Mastery options (a general one & Joker has Axe Mastery). Trump Card works like Power Charge except at risk (zero out DEF to put all points in ATK). Bestial damage can result regardless of attack (like Damage Shoot, which is a 0 - 4 attack chance). High Risk High Reward is another at-risk buff except that one you can actually use Lv 8 Nurse to get rid of the negative buff, and it lasts more than one turn. Playing with the options on Joker turns the class into a titanic damage dealer, regardless of the low yields at later levels with weapon buff passives.

That's why I said take some time to get a feel for what works for you. You'll find a solution in every class for most situations the game throws at you. Example, I've seen people complain about the Murder passive and counter passives, but they've all hit when I really needed pressure relief. Same for Monica's Unique and the Sniper Class's preemptive counter passive—both of which can be really good if you're using a status effect on your weapon (Stun, Slow, & Sleep are good ones to run across).

Praying for higher numbers out of passives, imo, is just asking for the game to be piss-easy. DT2 is never really unfair.

She learned from her senpai.

FUCK YEAR
I hope it isn't as buggy as Trillion

Now if we could just get Omega Labyrinth too…..

Based on that trailer/pv, it honestly doesn't look all that good. Might be cool to pick it up on the cheap, but nothing to get excited for.

Still, more Dungeon Crawlers are always great.

oh boy, another piss easy turn based game. can't wait. my backlog is just piling up with all these great, original casualized snorefests i can auto battle my way to the end RPG's.

I got my copy of New and Tasty today and it says that it takes up 1GB of memory. Do these Limited run games actually install the whole game rather than playing it off of the cart? I'm guessing that's the case, since they were originally only digital titles. Is Abe's Odyssey long?
Also, were DRPGs with heavy fanservice this prevalent before the Vita? It seems like it's turning into it's own genre.

At least it looks to have a lot of customization and is animated rather than the static images most DRPGs have.

Yes, you can even force region on a game-by-game basis.

Not one thing in my post had anything to do with visual novels.

That's good.

Trillion is only $25 on amazon right now.
(Go figure the sale happens when I'm broke.)

amazon.com/Trillion-God-Destruction-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B017GY06JM/ref=zg_bs_4924899011_7

Hot Shots Golf is only $9 too!

Is Trillion any good? It's a raising sim, right?

If anyone wants Futuridium Limited run just put the last batch up I think. It'll probably sell fast. At least I don't want it, since I'm low on cash (I don't think)

This made the first half of 2016 worth living for me.

Time management game with very limited rogue style combat/dungeon crawling situations.

Man I really need to stop procrastinating and play this game, it looks really good.

Here's an ad for Ys VIII for Vita. It's only 15 seconds long though.

Been waiting for two weeks for my limited edition of Stranger of Sword City to come in the mail.

here, i'll save you the time wasted playing it.
you press auto battle. that's it, that's the game. another home run RPG title on the vita, money well spent.

I've been waiting for my package from playasia forever. I finally get the fucking thing tomorrow.

Because the game is totally easy enough to just auto battle everything, right?

The rerolling in SoSC fucking sucks. The chances are incredibly low for anything but +0 and +1.

when things get tough you can just go and change the difficulty to easy any time you want.
why bother grinding to beat that boss when that option is available and it does not punish you at all for doing it?
you're defeated, you change the difficulty, you go back and you auto battle the boss fight.

money well spent, based sony giving us all these awesome "old school" RPG's.
remeber when games didn't have difficulty settings? remember when games had difficulty settings but you couldn't change them any time you want? me neither

You realise you can just choose not to change the difficulty? It's like you have a nice steak dinner and then you take a shit on it and blame the chef for fucking up your dinner.

Whining about having the option to do something is just about the most retarded thing. Congrats.

the fact the option is there should be enough to boycott the game.
literally what incentive do i have to platinum it on the hardest difficulty when i can platinum it all the same on the easiest difficulty the entire time

Why are you pretending to be retarded? This is drivel and you know it.
Do you really not have anything better to do?

nice answer
you'll reconsider what i said when you're going back to change the difficulty so you can auto battle that boss you're stuck on.
or maybe you'll just start out right on easy mode to begin with since everyone here seems to be a casual faggot as it is

i'm not buying the game to begin with because i don't support the casualization of the DRPG genre like you actually

Underneath his autistic shitposting, he's got a point.

The option to change difficulty at will completely destroys the central component of a dungeon crawler game. It's retarded and has no place in the genre.

thank you for being the first non-retarded man in the thread.
they don't care cause they'll be playing on easy anyway

Pointing blame at everyone around here isn't going to do shit. In fact, everyone on this site/board/thread is more than likely going to play on the proper autismo difficulty. Or at least I hope so.

Instead, place blame on the faggot devs who are chasing after some nebulous larger market by dumbing the games down for wider appeal.

you're talking about the same thread that considers persona 4 and demon gaze so difficult that they're unplayable
i sincerely doubt they're going to be doing anything autistic in any video game.

I won't believe it till I see it.

then lurk more, i've seen at least a dozen people say it and i barely browse these threads specifically because i get nauseated at casuals. i've been in maybe six threads total.

Is NIS a good company? I really want Stranger of Sword City but I don't want to give 40 dollars to a shit company.

In the sense that it's hard to care enough to finish it, sure.

I don't hate them, but they have nothing to do with that game, it's actually by a developer called Experience who worked with Kadokawa on Demon Gaze.

How the fuck does that make any sense? How does giving the option to change difficulty destroy anything? It's up to you if you want to change it. It's not like the game is balanced around changing the difficulty mid game. It's not like you NEED to change the difficulty. You're saying that the game is made for casuals because you feel the need to change to a lower difficulty. Do you not see the irony in this?

If we really want to get hypotethical about this, it should be considered a sign that the game is made harder than average if the developers deemed it necessary to give people like that autist a way to pussy out when the going gets tough. This dumbass is just throwing a fit over the option to do something. Something he himself can choose to do or not to do.

Yes. You're a very reliable source on what people in these threads are like.

Generally NISA is associated with shit like censorship and gamebreaking bugs in some of their games. It's on a game-by-game basis obviously but generally they're not very highly regarded. If you really care about it your only option is to wait for the PC version this summer and pirate it.

NIS is a good company, NISA on the other hand isn't, they are notorious for censoring games and introducing bugs where it originally wasn't any.

Honestly wait for it to be on sale since they don't deserve it.

I already like the sense of humor in this game.

Found the try hard darksouls redditor.

I've actually dropped Persona 4 for that reason. I'm at Naoto's dungeon and I just can't be assed to finish the game. I may go back after a good while, but I can't be assed to care enough to finish it.

but in DT2, i'm not even past the fourth(?) dungeon yet, the Tower with the Harpy…

what's the joke?…

I was pleasantly surprised

Havent tried the online (because of my shit wifi) however so I dunno if the european pass online is compatible with the asian copy.

Giving money to NISA is like handing over money to the devil.

Just buy it used if you want to play it.

You'd have a point if dungeon crawlers were popular like that.

Persona Q sold poorly iirc. You know, the game that takes its cues from a watered down post Untold Etrian Odyssey, which they pushed with a Persona paint job in order to move units with casual fans?

Bottom line is as a feature, difficulty setting isn't something to get hung up on. And as a advertisment, it's not very effective in a subgenre that still remains niche as fuck despite workings of developers and meddling of some publishers.

I set a difficulty to hard (ie: normal) and I keep going.

So yeah, is retarded.

NISA's reputation is pretty shitty in most circles that actually think about what they buy. Despite proving they CAN do legit good jobs, they're a low-resource developer that can, has, and will continue to fuck code on their games since they don't have their own programers and have to tapdance around Nippon Ichi Software's development schedule to get anything meaningful done. Not to mention they can, have, and will continue to jew you in certain areas like dlc.

They've recently lost publishing rights from Atlus/Sega in Europe. Let that sink in, then make your decision.

If it's the dev you're trying to support, buy it Japanese retail.

Soul Sacrifice is vastly different than any other hunting game that I played. Freedom Wars, God Eater and Monster Hunter shared somewhat a similar level design, you start from point A and go to point B and kill whatever there. Soul Sacrifice is more like an arena or Colosseum battle where they give this wide giant field to duke it out. You rarely "hunt" them since they always spawn right in front of you. I like soul sacrifice level design better

There is a very good reason these games remain niche. Difficulty is approximately 95% of that reason. Removing that barrier to entry is how the devs are hoping to expand the consumer base, and thus expand the genre out of the niche. Callously removing this difficulty will do nothing but bring about casualization, both in market and development.

Saying that it's not "something to get hung up on" is possibly the stupid thing you can conceivably say.

Also, Persona Q sold like shit for the reasons I'm talking about right here and now. It's a shitty watered-down dungeon crawler that nobody but casuals would want. See also Etrian Odyssey Untold 1 and 2, which kickstarted the casualization, and consequentially the fanbase indignation and spurning.

You forgot censorship.

Except the lowered difficulty is entirely optional. It isn't forced on you. If you suck so god damn much you need it, then that's on you.
The option to lower the difficulty affects nothing, because it's an option. When they intentionally gimp the game and force everyone to play in easy mode, then it'll be a problem. Stranger of Sword City isn't EOU. Yeah, it sucks that EO has gotten easier, but that has nothing to do with SoSC, or any other dungeon crawler that hasn't been casualized. Difficulty levels are not casualization. Taking an entire game and making it streamlined and easy for casuals, and forcing people to play that way, is casualization.
Your entire argument depends on the genre falling down the slippery slope you claim it's teetering on. EOU and Persona Q are not representative of the entire genre.

No one is removing any difficulty. Games have had difficulty options for 40+ years. The Atari 2600 had a built in switch that functioned as difficulty changer in most games. I don't fucking understand why the fuck having the option to switch difficulty settings mid game makes the game easier in total. Why are you just completely ignoring the fact that all the difficulty options are still there and you need to change them yourself and the game is not forcing you to do it and that the game is not made around the difficulty switch so that it doesn't actually affect the difficulty if you just don't fucking change it? At this point I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're intentionally being an ebin troll instead of a proper fucking retard.

So you readily admit that the game has been casualized because of this "option." Yet somehow, you can't comprehend that this will inevitably have ripple effects elsewhere, and has.

Jesus you're one dumb nigger.

Not PQ, but EO (the series) is certainly a noteworthy representation of the genre. It could arguably be called the representative, at this point. What it does is soon to be followed, including casualization.

DLC is also completely optional :^)

But somehow, I rather doubt you'd be quick to call people retards for speaking about the deletrious effects it has on games.

What the fuck are you even talking about anymore? What does DLC have to do with having the option to change difficulty?

holy fuck dude just fucking kill yourself

You are comparing apples and oranges, just quit it already dude

I half expected such a retarded response, so I already prepared myself.

Listen, you fucking nitwit. Your only argument is that since the difficulty slider is solely and strictly optional, then it will have no negative repercussions on the games from here on forth. You think it's silly to even discuss, because of that. I brought up DLC, another solely and strictly optional thing, which has been proven to have obvious and clear detractions, to point out how retarded that is.

I suppose it was my bad to have expected such a 'man' as you to have easily caught the comparison. Next time I'll ready something more on your level, like a puppetshow.

The two are directly comparable in this context.

And Naoto's dungeon is one of the only good ones to boot.

Vid related

Fair enough, the chase was rarely that important anyway in MonHun.

What's the word on Toukiden 2? I finished Kiwami last night and the last boss didn't quite live up to the chapters and chapters of buildup

I got the grips for the OLED model and DOAX3 in the mail. I'll try to post impressions with this demo, I guess and if that doesn't work I'll have to open a game. When it's open to insert or remove the vita it feels pretty fragile (I forget to take pictures of that) and it's certainly not gonna win any beauty contests, but it feels comfortable enough. It seems like it may take some getting used to having the buttons more sunken in though.

Tusk is more enjoyable in the game he's not forced down people's throat and act likes Jesus Yamato. Ersha ending is Naomi and Ersha raising a loli harem.

I don't have a smug enough reaction image for this line of horseshit.

I love mine, but when trying to put the Vita inside I broke one of the front connector pins. It's still locked in but its fragility in terms of its cost was extremely unexpected. Comfy though.

Hilda acts like a housewife and bakes apple pies
I forgot Ange and Vivian. Embryo end is like reset the world to be way better than it was with everyone dying getting revived.

Well the triggers seem to work quite well. It doesn't click like an actual button, but it feels way better than touching a touchscreen. The hinge is close to the power and volume buttons and they're definitely not as easy to press with it on. As far as the shape and overall comfort I can't really tell if I like it. It seems like something that you have to use for awhile and get used to. I'm so used to the shape and feel of the Vita by itself that it just feels weird to me right now. Buying it for comfort alone I'd imagine there might be better options out there, but it does seem like it will make the Vita easier to hold, especially one handed for things like VNs and periods downtime in JRPGs or stuff like Moe Chronicle and DOAX3. I'm gonna need more time with this thing, seeing as I don't actually own a game that I'm used to test it with though.

Yeah, I didn't expect it to feel that frail either. Now that it's on it feels fine, but they really should've designed it better so that people who only want to use it for remote play can do so without worrying about breaking the damn thing. Hopefully, I won't want to take it off whether I need it for the buttons or not. I want to just compare the feeling more, but I don't want to break it either.

wait, there is no tusk ending? i cant steal him from that bitchy princess? and tease him, hold his hand and pat his head?

No lesbian endings only, Tusk is irrelevant

who in their right mind would end up with him? or did they manage to fix that shitty character?

They fixed him he rewrites it the world and erases himself after Naomi convinced him to do something heroic or something in his route its been a while since I played the game.

that explains a lot, him and the tusk/maid surviving the double suicide bomb attack, was the things i didnt like in the show.

Blame Fukuda everything he touches turns to shit, the game is much better because the writers didn't have to listen to him and were free to do what they originally wanted.

NIS has their own issues, but the real (and justified) hatred is generally directed towards the American branch, NISA, for shitting up localizations, with translation issues, game breaking bugs, censorship, etc. Also the factor that they don't just handle their parent company's games, but extend it to other ones (like Spike Chunsoft).

They wish. But yeah, they're not the best at making sure their translations get inserted in a way that doesn't result in parts of various games being broken in the process. And whether they bother to even fix said issues they cause is another matter entirely.

Looks like Play-Asia has the English versions of Tales of Hearts R, Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls, Dungeon Travelers 2, and Hyperdevotion Noire as part of their weekly specials. This could be a good opportunity to pick up a physical version of Dungeon Travelers 2 for those who still need it, since that game's become pretty expensive elsewhere.

I take this back. The grip would make it easier to hold one handed, but the added benefit of a better grip is negated by the extra weight.

It was still cheap at fucking gamestop last time I checked, but it wouldn't surprise me if the price went up.

Implying NISA would even consider for a second that they fucked up.

Persona Q had better dungeons that the recent EO's, though. The puzzles were actually interesting. Combat was easy as hell, though.

Fukuda as in the faggot responsible for Gundam SEED? No wonder Cross Ange sounded horrible it's a shame too because GEAR Fighter Dendoh proves he can make decent shows.

Is there any major difference between the PSP and Vita versions for Dungeon Travelers 2? The Vita version is still going for 5378 on Amazon, but the PSP one is going for 2500.

He made Tusk live and forced the writer to rewrite the entire last half. Everything he touches turns to shit because of his love for Jesus Yamato

what a faggot, he could just made him fuck the princess and go an hero later, for that "lover is dead but i carry his offspring inside me" feels. so that his son would be sexualy harrazed by aras

>traducir del ingles
tienes que regresar, user.
Is that store cheaper than playasia?

its actually good, aside from the other stuff i mentioned and that I was expecting more deaths.

Some of their reprints are. I got Soul Sacrifice Delta for $45 total, with shipping. And the game seems to be sold out everywhere, or prices jacked up on ebay.

I doubt moe chronicle is cheaper than play-asia though, but I'm not sure as I'm not looking at either's prices currently

Anothwr one dor the backlog. At least the collector's box is nice as hell.

Couldn't tell you. Some UI changes in the battle & various menus, but other than that I have no clue.

In DT2, is there any way of increasing the inventory slots? Even just +5 or 10 would make my day.

I'm getting tired of the constant warping out to undump. Dungeons that should be pretty easy-breezy are taking an infinite numbers of years because of that.

Also, Grishna GET. Thank you jesus for finally letting me have enough party members to permabench that dumpster character Monica.

Here's more special edition vitas. Ys this time.

I don't see myself seriously using any other mobile suit other than ZGok. Being able to drill, subplex, and pile drive the fuck out of HG and MG models alike is way too fun. I'm glad that this Merge system will let me carry it to the end of the game practically. It's just a matter of feeding it from what I can tell

eh, I'll probably schlop back over to P4G one day, but for now, I'm neck-deep into GB3 with no end in sight.
ZGok is love

I've heard that this isn't quite as good as Neptunia U, that it's like a half-assed version almost. Can anyone elaborate/confirm? Not that I've even played Neptunia U to be able to properly compare it myself. This just is what I've heard/half-assedly read up on it.

oh god, I need these

Comes slowly as you level up your Quest/Request Ranking. Think the first increase is around lv 5 or so.

i shiggy

Looks like there's a lick command in Mary Skelter.

lewd

Man, the more I hear about that game, the more excited I get. God willing, it'll be brought over 100% intact.

Oh, that's great. I'm not a retard, so I've been doing the quests as much as possible, but I was starting to get a bit discouraged since the rewards are whatever, so far.

shiggy all you want nerd, but megane a shit. Braids a shit. Monica a huge shit.

I just want quirky japanese games without some meme-loving, agenda pushing faggot spoiling their translations.

Alright Holla Forumsita bros, got a vita about 3 months ago and between that and my PC, i always have a game to play. Recently though I'm getting through a lot of my vita games and need some new recommendations. Anything suggestions are welcome as long as the actual game itself is good and well crafted, I have no preferences.

Currently own:
Strangers of Sword City
Demon Gaze
Operation Abyss
Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment and Lost Song
Senran Kagura Shinovi and Estivel Versus
Trillion God of Destruction (This game is really good)
Persona 4 Golden
Resistence Burning Skies (Also shockingly good)
Atelier Escha and Logy
Terraway
HyperDimension Neptunia U and PP
Project Diva f2nd
Tales of Hearts R
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
Arcana Hearts Love Hax
Gravity Rush
Katamari
Akiba's Trip Undead Undressed
Trails of Cold Steal
Corpse Party Blood Drive
Dragons Crown

Waiting on:
Hypertamension Blanc
Grand Kingdom
Gal Gun: Double Peace
Dead or Alive Xtreme3
OdinSphere
Moe Chronicle

Also I refuse to buy anything other than physical games.

I'm assuming you like to read.

Get Steins;Gate, faggot.

Here's some recommendations:

Gundam Breaker 3
Bulletgirls
Superbeat XONIC
Digimon Cyber Sluts
Killzone Mercenary

i heard digimon was great. my teacher runs a cheese speed buff and DOT team that looks like the trolliest shit ever

also thanks will check them out

So this grip is gonna be limited or something?

So Sony has been labeling the Vita as a "PS4 companion," or something along those lines as of recent, and I was wondering in what ways does a Vita interact with a PS4?

Reason being I'm planning on getting a Bloodbornebox at some point soon, but I also have a Vita and was wondering if there was any useful functionality between the two.

You can use the Vita as a second controller in some games (in fact, in Rayman Legends PS4 I believe you can use the Vita as a Murphy player, but don't quote me on that), and you can use remote play in general to play any PS4 game anywhere you've got Wifi. Usually I just use it to play PS4 games in bed.

Besides that, there is cross-play and cross-save for some titles, and sometimes even cross-buy.

I SHIGGY

Glasses ruins everything about her
EVERYTHING

Digimon does look like it could be awesome but I can't shake the feeling that it's a cheap Pokemon knockoff (even though they're very different) because I was a Pokemon kid 15 years ago when those two were popular here and that's what I thought for all the years when I gave a shit about the two. It got that label especially since the dub for the TV show here was AWFUL. You people talk about bad localization but you bitches don't know shit. I was around 8 and I could tell it was terrible back then and when a literal child can tell there's something wrong with it instead of tolerating it because it's cool you know it's fucking bad.

We need a new thread, we're over 300 replies. Once it's up I'll give my impressions of the amazonbasics universal electronics case in terms of being a Vita carrier with the L2/R2 grips for PCH-1000 models.

God will not forgive such heresy.

As well you ought to be, robot games are the best. I should play more of GB2.

Vita and Vita TV are region free, you don't need to buy Americanese bootlegs of games.

Super Robot Wars Z3: Jigoku-hen and Tengoku-hen. I'd also recommend Masoukishin III, but I've not played it yet and heard generally negative responses to it. II was amazing, so I have high hopes for III, but, well, such is life. Also pick up the Gundam Breaker series, and the Oboromuramasa remake.

I really need to go back and finish Yes! PreCure 5, that show had the best goddamn villains.

Yes, you do. PC5 is probably the best-balanced and meaty of the franchise (before its sequel season, anyway).

Also new thread