Pat Buchanan: "This is pre-civil war language."

Trump Must Break Judicial Power

>Yet compare his remarks to the tweeted screeds of Elizabeth Warren after her Senate colleague, Jeff Sessions, was confirmed as attorney general. Sessions, said Warren, represents “radical hatred.” And if he makes “the tiniest attempt to bring his racism, sexism & bigotry” into the Department of Justice, “all of us” will pile on. Now this is hate speech. And it validates Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s decision to use Senate rules to shut her down. These episodes reveal much about America 2017.

>They reflect, first, the poisoned character of our politics. The language of Warren — that Sessions is stepped in “racism, sexism & bigotry” echoes the ugliest slander of the Hillary Clinton campaign, where she used similar words to describe Trump’s “deplorables.” Such language, reflecting as it does the beliefs of one-half of America about the other, rules out any rapprochement in America’s social or political life. This is pre-civil war language. For how do you sit down and work alongside people you believe to be crypto-Nazis, Klansmen and fascists? Apparently, you don’t. Rather, you vilify them, riot against them, deny them the right to speak or to be heard. And such conduct is becoming common on campuses today.

(1/2)

buchanan.org/blog/trump-must-break-judicial-power-126521
archive.fo/MCvik

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfschool.com/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_W._Chittum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Consider. Secularist justices de-Christianized our country. They invented new rights for vicious criminals as though criminal justice were a game. They tore our country apart with idiotic busing orders to achieve racial balance in public schools. They turned over centuries of tradition and hundreds of state, local and federal laws to discover that the rights to an abortion and same-sex marriage were there in Madison’s Constitution all along. We just couldn’t see them. Trump has warned the judges that if they block his travel ban, and this results in preventable acts of terror on American soil, they will be held accountable. As rightly they should. Meanwhile, Trump’s White House should use the arrogant and incompetent conduct of these federal judges to make the case not only for creating a new Supreme Court, but for Congress to start using Article III, Section 2, of the Constitution — to restrict the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, and to reclaim its stolen powers.

>A clipping of the court’s wings is long overdue.

(2/2)

These judges don't deserve to be impeached, they deserve to have their heads blown off. Pre civil war talk? That's where we were almost 2 years ago, now we are in the Cold War stages of a civil war. The actual fighting in the street part can't come soon enough.

I wonder if any sitting SCOTUS judges could ever be impeached.

If they block his travel ban, it is only a matter of time.

the trump train will run over the 9th circus no prob

bump for Based Buchanan

The fighting has already started user, those aren't protests or riots, they're acts of war against our country.

I want to pop shot my neighbors so fucking bad. Take over my entire street I will. Free homes for sexy white refugees

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

DAY OF THE ROPE

Frankly the more they keep blocking Trump so aggressively, the more likely the civil war is going to become hot. It's going to infuriate people into action. Trump could easily then seize power to purge the system as the people rally behind him.

It's about all I ever remember during the beginning of terms. They always stand in the way but the train has no brakes this time. Them upping the rhetoric to attempt to compete is putting themselves in a very dangerous position.

God I hope this keeps escalating. The fire rises, praise Kek and keep training, men.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE LEFT WON'T STOP UNTIL WE'RE ALL DEAD

jewdiciary is mobilizing

The ACLU needs to deemed enemy combatants. They were first instrumental in aiding the Weather Underground and have done nothing but subvert and undermine the Republic.

That technically isn't fighting in the streets, that's progs attacking their own institutions for not being progressive enough. Once they start attacking outside of these safe spaces it will be hot.

It's putting EVERYONE in a dangerous position. All enemies of the United States are watching this happen with glee and are planning accordingly to take advantage of it.

based BuCHANan

daily reminder that "hate speech" is a word made up by jews. it did not exist 10 years ago. look it up.

kill jews, man. all of them.

ETERNAL JEWISH LAWYER SQUADS

Yup. I have a hard time seeing that they would have the balls to do something outside of the cucked major cities in the south. I hope they do though. I really fucking hope they do. Im in central florida and Im seeing more confederate flags popping up in the past 2 months than there were the entire time libshits were trying to get the flag banned.

Oh look it's the flappy-arm autist.

Get a trip so the filter sticks.

I am in Southern California, heart of the beast. All non whites know 4 out of 5 white men they meet supported Trump. We are ready to rumble.

tfw the true deepstate patriots are quietly building rwds exactly like Holla Forums so secretly anons think they are coming to the idea organically

Civil war/DOTR while being deadly for more leftists than /our/side would ultimately be deadly for Trump's legacy and the USA. Leftists are hard line martyrs. They would love to just "die for their cause" then they would face no consequences of responsibility after achieving their shitty goals.
The other aspect that the Trump revolution focuses on is the future. His whole platform rested on his real talk concerning the bleak future for our children because of our want for fleeting comforts.
Sure, it would be great to carve up the US and kill shitskins and hang jews. But that is such narrow minded short sighted thinking. It is a reflection of the hedonistic "tolerance" of the left. Think pragmatically, make the country so great that even the haters cannot deny it. Make it so great that they are shown, for ever, to be the short sighted, vindictive fools that they are. Make it great even for them so that their tiny, undeveloped conscious eats away at them forthe rest of their lives.
A balkanized US would only make our foreign enemies bolder.

I think a DOTR would be beneficial to Trump as history goes on. If the US were to break apart into other factions, I believe it would benefit the citizens more. The US still has nukes so I don't think a foreign invasion would be imminent unless some shit goes majorly wrong. But I believe the US could be split into 5 parts with different congressional governments for each part.
The south is like an entirely different country and has historically been right-wing, while the midwest depends and the west coast has been hardcore leftist for years. Allow them to have borders so they can keep their stupid leftist laws contained and when they inevitably collapse and hope to rejoin another part of the US, they will be forced to live under the rule of the other state without question.

On my list of worries this isn't even front page.

Trump's 'legacy' is unimportant if kikes can crash the economy and put neocons or commies in charge in the near future.

bullshit, they quiet down behind a strong rightwinger whenever they know they can't win. Pinochet only had to kill people for a couple years and shit got real quiet afterwards. The left will find the smallest fig leaf to justify it to themselves. For instance, look at how many SJWs said 'I know about the death squads, but at least he is letting women use birth control.'

This is exactly the 'don't stoop to their level' bullshit the cuckservatives have been pulling my entire life. Fuck no.

Wrong. It's necessary for long-term survival.

COME ON LETS GET THIS GOING

DOTR does not mean a peaceful and orderly splitting up preserving the continuity of government. In an ideal situation your idea would work, but the left will not cooperate even if they get an equal part of the deal. They have no real goals, just pleasant platitudes. Do you really think these shit stirrers would be happy if you appeased them? Never worked. And killing them en masse would only embolden them and lead to mass destabilization.

can't argue with those digits, but address this point and I think it is important.
It would be cathartic to kill and hang 50% of the US population, but not realistic. And it would be giving in to base urges and that is what leftists do. I'm not saying don't fight back, but have the foresight to avoid conflict, minimize collateral damage and still achieve victory. I concede that your victory condition differs.

That's why we don't Balkanize. We kill or exile everyone who stands in our way. We import whites from other parts of the world who want to be part of the great white America and we start anew.

hahaha, free slave labor. What's the endgame, is this in order to bog down our courts and make going forward nearly impossible? File so many motions it stops our government from working like Operation Snow White?

I'm sorry but, this is a pipe dream and would require too many coinciding events to line up perfectly to be viable.
Let's say you can actually kill ~50% of US citizens and manage to keep the government in place and the infrastructure working. Now you have to get those "international whites" to your murder spree having white homeland where you just killed a shit load of people. You also have to convince them it is much better here than their ancestral homes, not too hard considering the shitskin invasion. But then, why shouldn't they just DOTR and take back their homes. This is not even considering the logistics of flying those people here and re settling them. With ~50% of the population wiped out how many of those left would have the skills to get this done? It is statistically impossible over a land mass the size of the USA.
You'd also have to contend the the beaners to the south and the cartels would retake massive swathes of Texas and Arizona.

Disgusting.

dont worry Hitler will come on a UFO and glass these idiiots into oblivion

Nigger what? I'm firm the Midwest and now live in the south. Midwesterners apart from Chicago and Minnesota fucking hate niggers and are as conservative as the south. Southerners need to stop looking at their region as special or unique in politics. Literally everyone outside of major cities hates nigger Jews and spics.

fug, I meant Duterte on this part

checked
Left and right are fighting for control of the center not to kill them. I hate the 3% meme, but there just aren't that many hardcore commies and jews. Their strength is that they have more sway with the middle except in flyover-land, and they own the academia and media. The masses, especially the r-selected, think numbers is important. The media gives the left the appearance of numbers. We only have to prove them impotent for the middle to fall our way. Acting weak only emboldens the left, because all they see is social relationships. Being fair and reasonable with your enemy looks weak to them.

once again, that's absurd.

the ~50% is a generalization, but not far from the real number. Consider how many families are split in political opinion. Like you say, how many people would be hard line enough to kill for their beliefs? How many would just band together and just shot anyone? As a generalization consider it ~50% since you can't think of a better estimate.

I'm not advocating appeasement or "if you kill your enemies they win" type shit. We can prove them impotent in very effective ways like drying up their fundraising (ex. busting Dept. of Education/teacher unions, boycotting hollywood) taking control of new media and news sources (ex. alternative news rise, new social media platforms, the POTUS tweeting and making weekly /comfy/ YT videos for us), voting them further out of office (midterms, deporting their largest voting base) these types of realistic, pragmatic actions are things that the Trump admin is doing. This kills the source of the cancer and its ability to regrow. It will take a bit longer, but it will prove much more effective in the long run. Why validate the left's "literally Hitler" boogey man just for some quick release? Direct violence is what they want and makes it easier for them to recruit. Kill the cancer for good.

Not even 50% of the American population is politically active
While is retarded with "kill absolutely everyone" (unfeasible + people will leave the country on their own), saying anywhere near 50% would have to die to achieve that is insanely overblown.

50% of the population is not going to fight beyond words, hell, most can't stand even talking about politics.

You do know what I mean by 3%, right?

>We can prove them impotent in very effective peaceful ways
yeah, we're trying, not sure how far that will take us. However, we got to this point before so it is only temporary.

But that's wrong. Name ONE example where not expelling or killing your enemy worked long-term.

muh PR

at times, on their own schedule. Note how they ramped up the whitey hate at times during the election for some violence, but when it threatened to go to far they backed off for months. The texas nigger comes to mind. They want some violence because violence works, but they want to control it. But we know who their leaders are. We know who the enemy is.

This. Look at how Black Lives Matter totally disappeared for months during critical election times. Internal polling must've shown whitey was getting a little fed up with uppity cop killer niggers.

Hell, they even up and disappeared after the election, too, haven't heard one peep from them since Charlotte

Name one example where there has been a hostile takeover of the establishment by and rouge elite? Also, drying up funding, indoctrination, and reasons for discontent is not expelling. It is killing. It kills the ideology since it has to place in the indoctrinated mind to grow.
You are on the internet so, keep on playing armchair general. The big boys will continue the full court press.

Nigger, you need to read. I said
Michigan, Ohio and Iowa can go either way.

where ya from?

what? You're the one saying we should only try to takeover the establishment. There are two such examples I can think of.
1) Jewish/communist subversion
2) Crushing your enemies with actual violence.
Memetics for the first, RWDS for the second.

Disagreeing politically doesn't mean they will stand in the way. Most will roll over and accept what will let them live. As for convincing other whites wouldn't be hard. I imagine it would be quite easy to convince white Africans to migrate here and there will be plenty of land to let them farm as well.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Your inability to think strategically would be troubling but you crippling ignorance ought to keep you placated.
Here's one more up your alley…
Keep larping Turner Diaries on the internet and the big boys will keep winning. You can keep on riding their coattails spamming "I'm not tired of winning yet" memes.

I can't keep up the argument with a singularity level density such as yourself so you win yourself some internet points. Not to be confused with good-boy points and only redeemable on le redditte'

By starving your enemies you think they'll just roll over and die? You're dense. They will fight back harder and violence will happen anyways. The time for pragmatism is over.

webm related

You suggest attacking the jew ONLY where he has chosen the battlefield and ignoring his weaknesses, and you have the audacity to attempt to lord it over me? If all you have is appeals to the crowd, you've already lost.

Just like they're meme-ing a real holocaust with their 70 years of constant bullshit about the one that didn't happen

No Violence by the right should be conducted. Let the police do their jobs and mop up the insurrectionists. Thats really what the left is.
Ban the communist party and terror list and communist party/members. Chop the head off of the rat so to speak.
We must not have this turn into a civil war. Limited street battles are ok - they provide back and forth movement. But full CW is not beneficial to the republic.
We now stand at a legal way to turn the US racial makeup around and make this a European American Republic again as it was founded as.
Blacks are NOT out producing whites. Beaners are. WE MUST LIMIT the beaners. The nation on an economic level cannot survive 10 more years of their parasitic growth in the states in this unchecked manner.

US residents are not geared towards a CW in anyway and the power outages alone would kill 100 million in the first 6 months. Food stuffs are not currently geared towards old world preparation. Crops are currently (fore most part) based on industry production and not human consumption.
The Left must not think what so ever about these matters. Their population centers will be the hardest hit in a real conflict. Most in cities will run out of food and it will be insane. It will be worse than a zombie movie. Heating and power will be cut off. Military build up zones will form around nuclear plants to keep them safe. They will in a turn spring up new shanty towns around them for people looking to survive the Leftist fervor. Sanitation and disposal of bodies will be a huge issue in the cities with water mains cut and no fuel or wood to burn corpses. Gas mains would be targeted to isolate leftist groups in the cities. Most farm equip runs on new irrigation methods and machine harvesters.

My advice. Start buying shit tons of dried goods that will last a long time. Woodburners, axes, hand tools and solar kits. Sounds like a prepper thing but its not..its a war thing. Better get on this if you want to make it through this great CW2.

We're really gonna rumble? Alright, fuck it. What do I have to lose, really? Bring it, leftists.

Dude, that's 150 million people, which America had during the Korean war. They handled just fine. If you slaughter all the beaners in the US, then keeping the others outside is easier, so Arizona and Texas are safe.

But it won't require 50%.

There is already a thread, OP:

checked

Its happenin

Good advice user. Heres some more: torrent this guys interwiews.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/7005048/SHTF_school__One_Year_in_Hellshtfschool.com/
He survived a situation like the one you described, as a civillian paramedic. He says that there was no fucking warning from any news channel or radio when the artillery started working and everything started. He also said people died early and often due to not recognizing the new situation.
He also shows how to make simple alarms, how to make stashes and booby traps and talks frequently about how to maintain hygiene, light, morale, and even run a small operation in a place with absolutly no utilities. He talks about doctors and dentists and folks that can repair shoes and machienery as the most valuable skills to have, as everyone depends them, even if there is only pot for anesthesia.
And one other thing, not to have valuable looking stuff on you, like expensive gun or vest people will go out of their way to kill you for it.
Listen to all of them, its chilling in places, but also hilarious as well.

Hope this saves a life or two.

Yeah, That's the same guy. The torrent is a more in-depth discussion of everything. Like having to invent food after everything runs out by adding flour and boullion together with boiling water; or the real value of a tube of lipstick as a morale item against dehumanization relating to suicidal ideation. I never would have thought of hoarding buckets until he talked about their extreme values in water purification and bathing. Think sponge baths.

Who needs a bucket when you have a sheet of plastic and a hole in the ground.

He's talking about taking stuff from place to place, or carrying water from the water hole back to his family, or storing stashed items in waterproof containers.
He's even talking about just how important sanitation is due to diseases like dysentery, Giardia and cholera, both spread by feces and diaarhea water re-entering the body via the mouth. Fucked up shitting yourself to death diseases.

I just wish the torrent had at least one seeder. Would it be worth it to just go ahead and buy the course? I see there's a new one on his site too; is that worth anything?

Just read the website. Everything you need to know can be had from his posted articles.

What are going on about shill?

The written Federal Constitution nowhere grants the Supreme Court the authority to void laws created by the representatives of the American people at either the state or national level. In 1803, in the infamous Marbury v. Madison decision, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall took the position that "it is emphatically the province and duty of the judicial department to say what the law is" which resulted in the Court becoming the sole Constitutional authority, subject to no review. Not one of the still-living Founders except Thomas Jefferson voiced objection to this outrageous usurpation of power. Their deafening silence suggests what type of government it had been their intention all along to create, for what John Marshall did was reproduce England's seventeenth century political economy in America, absent only the monarchy.

And as a tidy little bonus, Marbury provided the Court with a paradigm on which it can base clearly and obviously unjust decisions. Marshall agreed that Marbury was entitled to relief but refused to provide it. There was no justice in Marshall’s ruling; even though the Constitution explicitly says that one of the nation's purposes is to "establish justice."

There is no question that the President has the legal authority to restrict immigration as he sees fit. It is contained in the 1952 federal law on immigration (8 U.S. Code § 1182, full text online at law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182 ) which explicitly states, “Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

Can do; thanks user

Hey I'll seed it for you!

That's actually an interesting point. They're used to getting their way by just passively or actively standing the way – they still expect the people we put in there to cower back and back down. And they just don't believe that we wont, and will in fact blast through you if you're in the way.

Just say the word Trump, and you have an army of armed Holla Forumsacks and /k/ommandos at your beck and call.

I think I speak for every one here when I say that I'd be happy to sign up for the Trump Freedom Force (tm) to liberate those few blue counties of the country from oppressive and hateful ideologies.

As they should. Juat like if they find a fqlse rapist guilty or put qn insane person out into the public, they should be accountable for their abuse of power.

SHADILAY

Dubs of assistance checked; that would be highly appreciated user!

checked

yea…no.
Stockpiling stuff and waiting for the hordes is a pipe dream. Some guy did it, got lucky, but seems to have learned nothing from it, even after escaping the shit hole.

The real lesson is to not have a lot of fixed assets. Most people who frequent this website won't be forming up any militias. Don't have fixed assets. Save money and instead of buying up SHIT and making a bunker, have a plan to GTFO out of the city/state/country. Like Charles De Gaulle. Fucking prick GTFOed to England with a suitcase full of gold bars and then started talking smack, and made himself President of a government in exile.

That kind of shit is how you truly survive a SHTF situation. Not this fantasy of bunkers, reinventing the wheel, and trading cans of food for blowjobs.

I grew up in the country, we have stacks of used buckets, tubs, barrels, spare wheelbarrows, even empty feedsacks. Not hoarding buckets is unfathomable to me.

delet this

Better yet is to have stockpiles and caches AND have the willingness to walk away from it, with or without whatever valuables you can carry.

Honestly, we have two main problems: the weight of our enemies against us and inaction. Our enemies are not so strong as they seem, but they have some important advantages. I'm sure many here already know, but most of the upper crust families, essentially mirrors of the oligarchs in Russia in many ways only perhaps more numerous, older, and more rooted - well, they're against us. The intelligence and law enforcement agencies are divided, but a decent portion of them are against us; as well, your other permanent government structures mostly stand in opposition almost entirely, your bureaucrats in various regulatory and administrative bodies.

What does that leave? Basically, the military has sympathies for what we want, or at least many do. They share some of the same base values, but most of them are not national socialists or the like. They're just right-of-center red blooded Americans with decent instincts and a few red pills they've yet to take. Local police are more sympathetic than Feds. Still, to the extent that they might have some affinity with the right, they're not your friends. Police are still operating under the Obama/Bush/Clinton protocols. They're a mixed bag, but broadly speaking the less contact you have with cops, the better off you are. If given the orders, they will fuck you over for dubious reasons. They have handlers just like everyone else in the state. To repeat, cops are not allies; they're simply not as openly and overwhelmingly hostile an institution to a man as the bureaucracies and intelligence agencies are.

You need some kit if you're going to Escape from New York(TM).

hahahahhahaha

Checked. I've got a major Happening-withdrawl headache. And the only cure is…

Right Wing Death Squads

Ever hear of the Black Legend? The idea is that the Spanish were exceptionally brutal to the indigenous peoples they conquered. Some of the more extreme claims are considered English propaganda but it's true that they did treat their indigenous subjects worse and were much more intolerant towards the people they conquered (partly because they practiced ritual human sacrifice and torture). But a lot of their violence and aggression was a result of their experiences fighting barbaric Muslims in the Reconquista and the conflicts with Barbary pirates. We should learn from their example, and use our battle-hardened veterans to take the fight to Europe rather than just letting Europeans flee their continent and start over.

PURGE
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE
PURGE

That's exactly what you are doing.
TRS jargon

There was once some merit to your positions, but what we need right now is a whole lot less Buchanans and whole lot more Rockwells. Now is not the time for developing secretive little social cliques that infiltrate and coopt organizations, now is the time to stand up and physically manifest our way of thinking in the real world. We need to establish real life Holla Forums squads to go around creating a real physical presence for our ideas that normalfags think no ``serious person`` really believes.

I think it's an old /r9k/ meme from stories about an autistic NEET who lives with his mom and trades good-boy points for chicken tenders

+1000 for needing Rockwells, Moseleys and uncle Adolfs. The climate is deteriorating so rapidly there need to be structures in place to form the vanguard.

And the fucking retards fall for it time and time again.
Or maybe CTR just upped their activity to make it look like Trump supporters are really fucking stupid.

How many items can we check off by now?

civil war has been brewing since at least the 60s

what else was bussing, except an attack. what is affirmative action?

Can you imagine walking in there with an MP40

Holy fucking shit. When was this made?

what makes you think we'll allow balkanizing?

1997 I belive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_W._Chittum

thank you rabbi, where would we be without your wise voice, you truly are a light unto our nations, just giving up is the right choice. what a mensch

why why why couldn't have pat been the us president

oh, he's given up trying to convince and gone to the deafult. insults. wow, sure showed us rabbi

Establishment of an American Foreign Legion would be pretty neat, actualy. Communists and leftists have international brigades just waiting to hop in, if you can't counter that you WILL be overwhelmed.

Its harder finding what ISN"T live already than something that isn't or only partially in place. Anyone wana play that game?