Plan for Racial Purification

You guys need to realize that there is going to be a race war whether you want it or not. The very nature of the non-white races is that they HATE us and feel envy towards us and want to kill us, and given the chance, they will kill every last white person. Deporting them and sending them back to their own countries won't work. Eventually they will find a way to come back and will start to invade the white countries again. Therefore, the ONLY solution is to kill every single non white person. This is truly the FINAL solution to this problem. And therefore I have created a six stage plan for this. You faggots need to MEMORIZE this plan and therefore I will keep posting this over and over again until you faggots have memorized it and are willing to implement it.

Stage 1. Promote race unity amongst white people, although this stage will automatically happen as the race war progresses. White people will realize they can only trust other white people.
Stage 2. Kill all jews. Jews are the children of satan and they are the root cause of all of the world's problems so 100% of jews need to be killed.
Stage 3. Kill all blacks except the top 10% of attractive black women to be kept as sex slaves for white men. That way white men can satisfy their jungle fever.
Stage 4. Kill all brown people - Arabs, Mexicans, Indians, etc. Keep the top 25% of attractive brown women to be used as sex slaves for white men.
Stage 5. Southeast Asians and East Asians are alright people, so no need to kill them. Asian men are generally decent people and not a threat, and Asian women are super sexy and exotic and really wild in bed.
Stage 6. Enjoy your white race utopia!

How can you say we're going to kill every non white, and then go on saying we keep some of their females?

Kys

No, you just want to slide more important threads, that's why you're going to keep spamming this.

This has been discussed a billion times on Holla Forums already. Everyone wants white ethnostates and to gas the kikes, there's no point in repeating the same conversation ad nauseum.

Reported because you're either a shill or fucking retarded, no difference either way

we will have sex with them and keep breeding brown and black females ONLY and kill all any male children that are born. That way white men will always have a supply of exotic brown women to fuck

An interesting and in depth plan : )

But some SEA races are pretty much animals and Chinese are straight up evil like Drow or something. Actually Chinese are even more evil than Drow because at least Drow have respect for animals.

okay KILL ALL ASIANS TOO!

But keep some of the women alive

Keep sliding, by the way we need those brown people to manufacture cheap electronics and to perform other slave-like jobs.

No one wants to fuck brown women, you retarded piece of shit.

/thread

oh really? and that's why brown women are the new trophy wives? Shit man, pretty much every white guy I talk to nowadays tells me he is sick of white women's bullshit and he only wants to fuck exotic brown girls

No not really. Also every job given to a 3rd worlder is a job taken away from a white teenager or simpleton who could have done it.

Wants to fuck. Not marry or breed with. Sure it's nice having the 'white god treatment' but then you realize if you breed her your kids won't look white. Hell maybe it is good to practice on brown girls to build ego so you can get a top tier white girl or save one who isn't too far gone.

Nigger yes you do need them. I am not talking about the gas station job or the McDonalds cook, I'm talking about the literal slave-tier jobs.

The "White ethnostate" being the entirety of the US an Europe and not this supremely faggoty idea of retreating to a cucky White reservation in the PNW or somewhere and giving our birthright to shitskins.

Sage because fuck you.

sage

Best post of the year. You sir are truly a man of common sense.

Everything you have said is 100% true

This thread is garbo m8

you realize the problem with that, don't you FBI-kun?

brown people are PARASITES by nature. Why do you think they are all trying to flood into white countries?

Let's just KILL THE PARASITES. Is that really such a bad idea?

We’ve wanted it from the beginning, retard.
Duh.
And how do you imagine we get to the point where people are willing to HAVE war among racial lines, faggot?
That’s stage 1. You know, “Gas the kikes; race war now”? There’s a reason it comes first.
Okay, reported. No one wants sheboons.
Thing about them is that they’re caucasoid. Not most of the Americas’ brownies, as they’re mixed with the Indioes, but Arabs, et. al. are the same species as us.
REPORTED.
HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Reported for race traitor.
Blow your brains out.

Pure autism degeneracy